PDA

View Full Version : lmao other nba forums

MiamiHeat
07-15-2010, 11:55 AM
There are good nba forums, like this one, and a few others, but then there are LMAO forums that suck so bad......(insert joke)

so on june 29, i got perma IP banned from RealGM. my account was years old and had never had an infraction or warning lol

this is the post I got perma IP banned for. I posted it in the Chicago bulls sub-forum (lol). basically, bulls fans shitting all over dwyane wade, so i post :
-----------------------------------------------

The butthurt in this thread is lol worthy.

All Wade did was 'wonder' about the Bulls front office, which many people agreed with. Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson are famous for criticizing Bulls front office. Jordan even goes so far as to say he wasn't done playing in 1998, but management made it impossible for them to stick around.

I also remember, Bulls management getting all pissy and moany when it was time to pay MJ a larger contract. If you remember your history, boys and girls, MJ used to make $4mil per season. This was during a time when NBA salaries were very very low in comparison to what the NBA teams were earning.
So, MJ wanted more, and he had to basically fight and cuss with Bulls front office for it.

That's ok. The main reason you guys "hate" Wade is because you are really nervous that the Bulls are not going to get any of the big name free agents. You feel Wade is hurting your chances, and you are very scared about it.

That's fine. I can see the butthurt from here. You'd be fools not to pitch Wade. You NEVER know what could happen.

--------------------------------------

permanent IP ban for that (and like 3-4 other small posts in the same thread)

nothing like abusive administrators !! i can just imagine how angry the bulls moderator was to do that :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MiamiHeat
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
i feel so important I can cause such butthurt without cussing :lol

eyeh8u
07-15-2010, 12:02 PM
espn comments is worse

Halberto
07-15-2010, 12:04 PM
nobody cares

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Lebron James is a faggot

every post you make just proves how big of an idiot you are.....

plz end yourself already queer

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-15-2010, 12:21 PM
So Lebron James isnt a faggot?

what makes him a faggot??

oh..... I see your a Knicks fan........ all you guys are queers

Indazone
07-15-2010, 12:23 PM
LBJ is a steroid freak first, then he's gay.

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-15-2010, 12:30 PM
LBJ is a steroid freak first, then he's gay.

link?

thats what I thought..... *rolls eyes*

Indazone
07-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Who needs a link..we know which way the guys in Cleveland roll.

duhoh
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
lol I am a Spurs fan, not a knicks fan.

He is a faggot because I have never seen a person with a bigger ego and craving for national spotlight when he isnt even the best player in the NBA. On top of that, in 8-10 years when he cant barrel through the lane like a 280 pound fullback, he is going to blow.

:toast

still respect LeBroom to a fault, but he [like Dwight Howard] relies on out jumping, out running everything for their game. if he figures out how to play without doing that, wow.

but yeah. clearly ST is one of the better forums out there.

JamStone
07-15-2010, 01:30 PM
I don't think LeBron is gay. Maybe bisexual, probably bicurious, but he's probably not full on gay.

hater
07-15-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't think LeBron is gay. Maybe bisexual, probably bicurious, but he's probably not full on gay.

I don't know. The way he walks back after getting called for an offensive foul is pretty damn gay IMO.

I-Ball
07-15-2010, 02:19 PM

i think he is unsure what his sexual orientation is.
in 2 years he will make an one hour espn special to declare his decision.

hehateme
07-15-2010, 03:45 PM
probably got perma-banned because you are a fucking permafag...

redzero
07-15-2010, 04:12 PM
I hate forums like that. I hate when people cry to the mods to ban others and lock threads.

spursfan1000
07-15-2010, 04:27 PM
:toast

but yeah. clearly ST is one of the better forums out there.

dbestpro
07-15-2010, 04:32 PM
I think there should be a moratorium on all posters who use the most over used posting term of "butthurt". When ever I see this term I think the poster has immediately discredited themselves and their ability to carry on a message board discussion.

ffadicted
07-15-2010, 06:38 PM
nobody cares

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 06:40 PM
I hate forums like that. I hate when people cry to the mods to ban others and lock threads.

DPG & Mel.