PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Fernandez Will Sign With Panathinaikos

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Rudy told to Gazetta newspaper that he his transfer to Panathinaikos should be done very soon. In Greece they are saying any day now he will officially be announced as a PAO player.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/basket/a1/item/93140

TheRealCB
07-15-2010, 12:11 PM
This only says that they are talking tbh.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2010, 12:13 PM
This only says that they are talking tbh.

He said he hopes the transfer will be done soon. There will never be any such thing said by him in person in the paper unless this is true.

Venti Quattro
07-15-2010, 12:15 PM
you could've given us an english article (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183460&page=2), bitch

Indazone
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Why would he do this before the NBA free agency season is over? He should be looking at all his options.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
The nba will be better without him, fucking bum.

DesignatedT
07-15-2010, 12:22 PM
:lmao at Greece. What a fucking joke.

lil_penny
07-15-2010, 12:23 PM
So how's he getting out of his contract with the blazers?? Last I heard he was going to rot on the bench till it was up.

Kindergarten Cop
07-15-2010, 12:27 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158077

Indazone
07-15-2010, 12:29 PM

:lol

DesignatedT
07-15-2010, 12:43 PM

:lmao wow this guy is a joke.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2010, 12:53 PM
you could've given us an english article (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183460&page=2), bitch

It just says Rudy told the paper Panathinaikos and Blazers are working on transfer now. He hopes to be in Panathinaikos soon with the transfer being done.

Double-Up
07-15-2010, 12:55 PM
It just says Rudy told the paper Panathinaikos and Blazers are working on transfer now. He hopes to be in Panathinaikos soon with the transfer being done.

Splitter to Toronto right? Burn in hell you lying fuck.

Muser
07-15-2010, 12:55 PM
What happened to Splitter signing with another Euro club faggot?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Why would he do this before the NBA free agency season is over? He should be looking at all his options.

Rockets and Spurs begged Spanoulis to stay. Some Europeans cannot ever adjust to US culture and way of life. For millionaires from Barcelona and Athens they are taking a big downfall in lifestyle and living standard when they come to NBA.

They are also making less than half what they would make in Europe. Some Europeans players ignore this and like to say "I play in NBA people in US think I am good because they heard of me". Others like Spanoulis and Rudy don't give a shit and just want to have better living standard and never cared if anyone in US even knew who they were.

Simple thing the life style is not good enough for them in NBA. Navarro said same things. He said his life was much worse than in Barcelona he would never let his family come to US.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2010, 12:58 PM

I heard in radio. Not my fault.

fo'shizzle
07-15-2010, 12:59 PM
^ Sure son. It also helped that they sucked donkey ass.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Splitter to Toronto right? Burn in hell you lying fuck.

Lying? Rudy gave personal interview in the paper and said it was true what I post here dumb ass.

IronMexican
07-15-2010, 01:00 PM

It's you're fault that you are that big on an idiot, though.

Double-Up
07-15-2010, 01:00 PM

They have radios in Arkansas?

Double-Up
07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Lying? Rudy gave personal interview in the paper and said it was true what I post here dumb ass.

http://cicotello.com/Pictures%20and%20Information/USA/States/Alabama/Alabama%20Seal.jpg

ducks
07-15-2010, 01:02 PM

radio sation?

Dr. Gonzo
07-15-2010, 01:08 PM
KBP, how do you feel about the John Stamos extortion trial? The hero of all of Greece is in trouble and needs your support.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Rockets and Spurs begged Spanoulis to stay. Some Europeans cannot ever adjust to US culture and way of life. For millionaires from Barcelona and Athens they are taking a big downfall in lifestyle and living standard when they come to NBA.

They are also making less than half what they would make in Europe. Some Europeans players ignore this and like to say "I play in NBA people in US think I am good because they heard of me". Others like Spanoulis and Rudy don't give a shit and just want to have better living standard and never cared if anyone in US even knew who they were.

Simple thing the life style is not good enough for them in NBA. Navarro said same things. He said his life was much worse than in Barcelona he would never let his family come to US.Yes, when Euros players suck in the NBA, they make all kinds of excuses about how bad it is in the US. They might even say they were forced to take performance de-hancing drugs if they sucked really bad.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2010, 02:23 PM
you could've given us an english article (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183460&page=2), bitchWhy does KBP post as Lakas Fan Yo on another board?

Josepatches_
07-15-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't believe it.I live in Spain and I didn't heard anything about it
What I know is that he wants to be trade.If not then he could accept offers from Barcelona or Real Madrid.He doesn't want to stay in Portland. But he's going to wait until the new general manager arrives.

But I can't believe that he's going to leave the NBA to play in Greece. It's a big surprise for me.I was sure that if he leaves the NBA it would be to come back to Spain.

dbestpro
07-15-2010, 03:47 PM
What we fo know is that Rudy will not play with Portland next year with the signing of Mathews. He will probably get traded for a draft pick and a small expiring contract.

freddy79
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
No way, this is just Greek trash. Greek newspapers are always full of trash. Nobody else report that in Europe. Nothing heard in Spain about that, and Rudy is a great star there. As soon as these news are going to be reported to Rudy, he'll going to say it's not true, that it's just talk.

Right now Barcelona and Real Madrid have best chances in Europe. Also, they could make better offers. That Greek dumbass knows perfecly well that Kleiza, Childress and Pekovic just left Greece. Also, Greek economy is in a real big crisis: how could they spend that money? The best Panathinaikos got right now is two Greek centers, Vougioukas and Kaimakoglou, who are not even top 25 in Europe...

And, before that, you have to know what Trailblazers want to do with him. No buyout means Rudy's staying: how could he commit to another team?

I think he's going to stay in NBA if there's a team really wanting him. He went to the NBA leaving a lot of money in the table. He proved he can play. But if he's going to come back, he's going to Barcelona likely. He wants to play with Rubio, and Barca has money to take him and offer same thing anybody else is going to offer him...

freddy79
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
No way, this is just Greek trash. Greek newspapers are always full of trash. Nobody else report that in Europe. Nothing heard in Spain about that, and Rudy is a great star there. As soon as these news are going to be reported to Rudy, he'll going to say it's not true, that it's just talk.

Right now Barcelona and Real Madrid have best chances in Europe. Also, they could make better offers. That Greek dumbass knows perfecly well that Kleiza, Childress and Pekovic just left Greece. Also, Greek economy is in a real big crisis: how could they spend that money? The best Panathinaikos got right now is two Greek centers, Vougioukas and Kaimakoglou, who are not even top 25 in Europe...

And, before that, you have to know what Trailblazers want to do with him. No buyout means Rudy's staying: how could he commit to another team?

I think he's going to stay in NBA if there's a team really wanting him. He went to the NBA leaving a lot of money in the table. He proved he can play. But if he's going to come back, he's going to Barcelona likely. He wants to play with Rubio, and Barca has money to take him and offer same thing anybody else is going to offer him...

Spursfan092120
07-15-2010, 04:05 PM
LMAO...I think that's KBP in that article too. Look down a little bit...someone talks about how that guy's idol is Spanoulis...

freddy79
07-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Read this about Rudy:

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100712/53962599578/noticia/rudy-fernandez-con-las-maletas-a-punto.html

It's Spanish: no problem in San Antonio, isn't it? :-) :-)

Anyway, from HIS words: he says that, as soon as great players will find their places, he could know his destiny. He knows perfectly well that Portland is going to trade him: question of days we'll know...I think there are lot of teams who are going to want him...

freddy79
07-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Read this about Rudy:

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100712/53962599578/noticia/rudy-fernandez-con-las-maletas-a-punto.html

It's Spanish: no problem in San Antonio, isn't it? :-) :-)

Anyway, from HIS words: he says that, as soon as great players will find their places, he could know his destiny. He knows perfectly well that Portland is going to trade him: question of days we'll know...I think there are lot of teams who are going to want him...

Spursfan092120
07-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Bullshit..you're fucking lying...Toronto didn't even have the right to talk to him. If you actually heard that shit on the radio, don't post another bullshit Greek link on here again, because obviously your media is fucking garbage..

freddy79
07-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Actually Greek media are bullshit. They exchange rumors for truth. There's not a fucking word in no Spanish newspaper. Fernandez is an idol in Spain, if there was any kind of truth in this rumor, they would have said it. They made their "scoop" in the morning, yet now that's night in Europe, not a single word about that in Spain...I searched all over the newspapers, basketball sites, newspapers in Spain. Nothing at all.

Imagine that yesterday they talked about Panathinaikos being intrested in Luis Scola. Understood? Scola? They just signed Vougioukas and Kaimakoglu: I think that Scola and Fernandez would be happy to play with them...:-) :-) :-)

What a bunch of liers...

spursfan1000
07-15-2010, 04:29 PM
What was that one player name that played for Grizzlies for a season 2 years ago but then went to europe? He looked like he would have had a nice career in the NBA, too bad he went over seas.

freddy79
07-15-2010, 04:49 PM
What was that one player name that played for Grizzlies for a season 2 years ago but then went to europe? He looked like he would have had a nice career in the NBA, too bad he went over seas.

Juan Carlos Navarro. Yes, he went back, but only because he had to give too many money to their former team, Barcelona, and nobody was going to give him something really good.

Situation was, he wanted to try playing in the NBA. But he had a big buyout, and took an agreement with them: he would have paid with his NBA contracts. He signed a one-year contract with Grizzlies. When the deal expired, he tried to resign, but nobody was offering him enough money. And he had still to pay the buyout. Barcelona offered him a very large amount of money to come back, so he did it.

freddy79
07-15-2010, 05:27 PM
http://twitter.com/fisolanydn

"Blazers source says team would trade Rudy but Knicks don't have anything they like".

Not only they're not going to buyout him. They're trying to get something good back. The guy has takers. Not forgetting that his contract doesn't expire this year. There's a team option for 2011/12...if Portland wants, they can keep him 2 more years there...

DaDakota
07-15-2010, 05:33 PM

And they are at their old tricks again.

Inda's Troll posts a BS article and then comes in a few posts later trying to generate discussion.

So so sad.

DD

freddy79
07-16-2010, 06:43 AM
http://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN

"Blazers source says Rudy Fernandez has list of 4 teams he wants to be traded to and yes Knicks are one of them. Knicks lead NBA in lists."

"Rudy Fernandez' list of teams isn't four but cinco: Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Celtics and that awful team in South Florida featuring LeCon".

Sorry Greek man, no PAO in here...keep dreaming man...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Gino2882
07-16-2010, 08:51 AM
This shit has to stop. This guy is single handedly ruining spurstalk.

Please make it stop. If he posts SIMPLY IGNORE him and maybe he will go away.

freddy79
07-16-2010, 09:35 AM

Problem is, the things he finds are really in Greek newspapers. Yesterday a lot of Greek fans were really excited about the thing. The same newspaper, today, talks about Fernandez being pursued by other NBA teams.

The guy simply does not understand that the newspaper he reads is shit. It's the same newspaper talking about Scola, now they're saying that David Andersen is going to sign for Olympiakos...obviously, Greek journalists does not understand what means being under contract in NBA...

Kori Ellis
07-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Why does KBP post as Lakas Fan Yo on another board?

:lol That's hysterical.

Kori Ellis
07-16-2010, 10:34 AM
These threads are the reason why I had it set for a long time that KBP couldn't start threads. But tons of you said you had no problem with him posting and were lobbying to me on his behalf.

Edward
07-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Yeah it's pretty funny Indazone is questioning the legitimacy of this thread when he was the one slobbing KBP's knob begging for him to be allowed back.

Indazone
07-16-2010, 10:48 AM
I don't care what some of you conspiracist think. Keep thinking it. I don't give a shit. I"ve said it all along Dadakota is a moron. Those of you who want to continue believing that BS...well to coin a phrase from Larry Holmes.

"Kiss my ass where the sun don't shine.......on my big, black behind"

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
These threads are the reason why I had it set for a long time that KBP couldn't start threads. But tons of you said you had no problem with him posting and were lobbying to me on his behalf.

Others here have confirmed in the thread that this interview was in Greek papers. I even give the link and it has personal interview with Rudy himself.

I do not understand what I have done wrong here? This is unfair accusation against me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't care what some of you conspiracist think. Keep thinking it. I don't give a shit. I"ve said it all along Dadakota is a moron. Those of you who want to continue believing that BS...well to coin a phrase from Larry Holmes.

I believe that Da Dakota is the troll bot of Sam Fisher.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2010, 11:42 AM

Comedy knows no value. Just like the guy freaking out over double rainbows, KBP presents something rare and unique to the board for us to laugh at. On a regular basis. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 11:46 AM

Greece will win Spain this summer in the final.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-16-2010, 11:47 AM

Spain's entire territory is up for grabs?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 11:49 AM

Now there is a person who is the troll here of Da Dakota Chumpdumper. This explains it. This same person is the troll saying we are person in other board. I read the thread. This person's name in other forum is called "Grinder".

So Da Dakota =

Chumpdumper in Spurstalk

Sam Fisher in Clutchfans

Grinder in the insidehoops

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Spain's entire territory is up for grabs?

Catalonians have nothing with Spain. Just ask Basques about Spaniards.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
07-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Catalonians have nothing with Spain. Just ask Basques about Spaniards.

shut up, wog. And quit with the lies you stupid olive n*gger.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
shut up, wog. And quit with the lies you stupid olive n*gger.

Is true my skin has olive tone but only if I lay in sun. Otherwise is very light color.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
07-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Is true my skin has olive tone but only if I lay in sun. Otherwise is very light color.

what color is your unibrow you greasy bastard

Edward
07-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Hey KBP, do you have an extremely hairy back. The one Greek guy I know decided to play basketball with his shirt off once and having to guard him when he was backing me down was one of the grossest things I've ever experienced.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:01 PM
what color is your unibrow you greasy bastard

I do not have unibrow. I do get some small hairs of light color (almost clear) between the eyebrows. But just very light hairs and very small. cannot even barely see it. I cannot grow any unibrow.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey KBP, do you have an extremely hairy back. The one Greek guy I know decided to play basketball with his shirt off once and having to guard him when he was backing me down was one of the grossest things I've ever experienced.

:lol:lmao

I get some little bit of hair on my back. Just very small amount at the shoulders and neck area. I shave this off. But even without it shaved it hardly anything in amount of hair.

freddy79
07-16-2010, 12:03 PM

Is this an answer to my post? Did I say Greece has not a good basketball team?

But you, be honest: I opened that shitty journal you read in Greece, gazzetta.gr. What did he say about Fernandez? Are they still sure he's going to PAO? Didn't they say that other teams in NBA are searching to take him, and also that he would prefer to go to Spain, if he's back to Europe. And also: what do you have to say about Scola now?

I think you should just enjoy your phenom, Vassilis Spanoulis...oh wait: didn't he just give your Green Boys a "LeBron" a couple of days ago? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

What a bunch of losers...

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Is this an answer to my post? Did I say Greece has not a good basketball team?

But you, be honest: I opened that shitty journal you read in Greece, gazzetta.gr. What did he say about Fernandez? Are they still sure he's going to PAO? Didn't they say that other teams in NBA are searching to take him, and also that he would prefer to go to Spain, if he's back to Europe. And also: what do you have to say about Scola now?

I think you should just enjoy your phenom, Vassilis Spanoulis...oh wait: didn't he just give your Green Boys a "LeBron" a couple of days ago? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

What a bunch of losers...

Panathinaikos is voted by FIBA best team in Europe of last 25 years, best team in Europe since Final Four began, best team of Europe in 2000s decade. What has any Spanish team done next to this?

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Now there is a person who is the troll here of Da Dakota Chumpdumper. This explains it. This same person is the troll saying we are person in other board. I read the thread. This person's name in other forum is called "Grinder".

So Da Dakota =

Chumpdumper in Spurstalk

Sam Fisher in Clutchfans

Grinder in the insidehoopsAre you trying to distract people from the fact you are Lakas Fan Yo?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Are you trying to distract people from the fact you are Lakas Fan Yo?

You are Da Dakota

Also I am putting you back to ignore list. You still cannot be nice.

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 12:18 PM
You are Da DakotaShow me some posts of his that are similar enough to mine to back up your contention.

I will do the same for you and Lakas Fan Yo.

freddy79
07-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Panathinaikos is voted by FIBA best team in Europe of last 25 years, best team in Europe since Final Four began, best team of Europe in 2000s decade. What has any Spanish team done next to this?

Maybe Real won Euroleague 8 times? And by the way, you have no chance to get to the top 4 in Europe right now...

C'mon man, you know perfectly well that are coming tough times for Greek teams: your economy went down badly, you and your shitty nation is searching loans from everywhere to STAY in Europe, and you pretend your team spending milions in basketball players, when close to you there is people who's getting poor???

Enjoy your idol Spanoulis, he's a GREAT man, isn't it?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Maybe Real won Euroleague 8 times? And by the way, you have no chance to get to the top 4 in Europe right now...

C'mon man, you know perfectly well that are coming tough times for Greek teams: your economy went down badly, you and your shitty nation is searching loans from everywhere to STAY in Europe, and you pretend your team spending milions in basketball players, when close to you there is people who's getting poor???

Enjoy your idol Spanoulis, he's a GREAT man, isn't it?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

WTF is this shit?

PG Diamantidis/Calathes/Verginis
SG Nicholas/Jasikevicius
SF Perperoglou/Tepic
PF Fotsis/Kaimakoglou/Bogris
C Batiste/Vougioukas/Tsartsaris

This team will shit all over Real Madrid. WTF are you talking about? No chance to get to final four? WTF? Only team in Europe comparable is Barca and CSKA. No other team in Europe is near that level.

Olympiacos maybe could be but they have many wholes in roster yet to fill. And our team is not done signing players. The club has promised to spend 3-4 million euros more. We have 25+ million euros budget for this next season.

If we do not get Rudy then we will sign Aleks Maric and Tsartsaris can move back to PF and Bogris can go on loan. Is 100% promised by owner if we do not get Rudy that Maric will be signed.

You say this team cannot make final four? :lol:lmao:rollin:downspin:

freddy79
07-16-2010, 12:36 PM
WTF is this shit?

PG Diamantidis/Calathes/Verginis
SG Nicholas/Jasikevicius
SF Perperoglou/Tepic
PF Fotsis/Kaimakoglou/Bogris
C Batiste/Vougioukas/Tsartsaris

This team will shit all over Real Madrid. WTF are you talking about? No chance to get to final four? WTF? Only team in Europe comparable is Barca and CSKA. No other team in Europe is near that level.

Olympiacos maybe could be but they have many wholes in roster yet to fill. And our team is not done signing players. The club has promised to spend 3-4 million euros more. We have 25+ million euros budget for this next season.

If we do not get Rudy then we will sign Aleks Maric and Tsartsaris can move back to PF and Bogris can go on loan. Is 100% promised by owner if we do not get Rudy that Maric will be signed.

You say this team cannot make final four? :lol:lmao:rollin:downspin:

You just losed your two best players. How did you replace them? Forget about Rudy: he's not coming to Greece...You are crazy if you think you're adding another player under the basket...anyway, you should be happy to take loans from the rest of Europe when in the meantime your mighty riches pull away money from the window...

Also, I was talking about Greek National Team: for sure not better than Spain, but it's not a given it is a top 4 team in Europe. For sure, not at the FIBA WC

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:38 PM
You just losed your two best players. How did you replace them? Forget about Rudy: he's not coming to Greece...You are crazy if you think you're adding another player under the basket...anyway, you should be happy to take loans from the rest of Europe when in the meantime your mighty riches pull away money from the window...

Also, I was talking about Greek National Team: for sure not better than Spain, but it's not a given it is a top 4 team in Europe. For sure, not at the FIBA WC

You are stupid person. You have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. I am putting you on ignore list.

freddy79
07-16-2010, 12:41 PM
You are stupid person. You have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. I am putting you on ignore list.

Yes, of course: the Greek idiot can say whatever he wants, but when somebody bashes his stupid ideas he starts crying...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:56 PM
freddy79 = troll of chumpdumper

freddy79
07-16-2010, 01:01 PM

I'm nobody you know jackass...only you are the guy who goes to 2-3 sites and gives his fake bombs.

Be honest: what did gazzetta.gr say about Fernandez today? Why you didn't say nothing today? Because you're just a liar?

freddy79
07-16-2010, 01:02 PM

And what about Scola?

DaDakota
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM

You can whine you can cry, but you are full of lies !!!

I busted you and your troll a couple of years back.

Sorry to spoil your BS, posting crappy "So and so to a Euro club" and hoping it gets picked up by some lazy reporters on the interwebs.

So, feel free to call me what you like, but you sir, are a lying sack of jones !!!

KBP = Indazone = Scolarules = apollo = bballscientist = liar liar pants on fire.

DD

IronMexican
07-16-2010, 01:09 PM

Grey spurfan with a great post.

ginobili's bald spot
07-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Why does KBP post as Lakas Fan Yo on another board?

Kill Bill Pana posts on Laker boards as Kill Bill Pana. I've posted the link before to a thread he made about spanoulis coming to the lakers and what a big laker fan he is.

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 01:17 PM
freddy79 = troll of chumpdumperWhy would I make a troll to post in one of your threads?

freddy79
07-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Why would I make a troll to post in one of your threads?

Let the guy talk. I'm Italian, and I can prove it. I don't think that too many people is able to say him: "Sei solo un cretino che non ha altro che fare che inventarsi notizie false per creare discussioni" (You're just a stupid dumbass who got nothing else to do than giving false news to create discussions)

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 04:32 PM
http://sport24.gr/html/ent/589/ent.375589.asp

Rudy's national team coach said in interview to Greek paper that Rudy told him he will play in Europe next year.

sabar
07-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Lakas Fan Yo is making it clear why Greece is a financial black hole.
Stop posting the greek equivalent of onion articles and find some real news. If that is your actual newspaper then that explains a lot about the country's situation.

Spursfan092120
07-16-2010, 04:55 PM
http://sport24.gr/html/ent/589/ent.375589.asp

Rudy's national team coach said in interview to Greek paper that Rudy told him he will play in Europe next year.
lol thinking Rudy will play with your broke ass Greek team.

Indazone
07-16-2010, 05:05 PM
You can whine you can cry, but you are full of lies !!!

I busted you and your troll a couple of years back.

Sorry to spoil your BS, posting crappy "So and so to a Euro club" and hoping it gets picked up by some lazy reporters on the interwebs.

So, feel free to call me what you like, but you sir, are a lying sack of jones !!!

KBP = Indazone = Scolarules = apollo = bballscientist = liar liar pants on fire.

DD

Just to prove how much I don't give a shit about your bs, I could have created a new screenname long ago and avoided your accusations. But since I could give a crap, I"m still here. You on the other hand have nothing but a bunch of empty emails to hang your hat on. Private convo's between me and KBP that I sent to you to get your opinion on. So suck on that cuckold.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Kill Bill Pana posts on Laker boards as Kill Bill Pana. I've posted the link before to a thread he made about spanoulis coming to the lakers and what a big laker fan he is.

I used to post there. They banned me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 05:07 PM
lol thinking Rudy will play with your broke ass Greek team.

Panathinaikos basketball section budget for this year is $33 million dollars.