07-15-2010, 01:42 PM
LMAO USA above Ghana. what a joke

urunobili
07-15-2010, 01:53 PM
CROFL Argentina > Uruguay

MannyIsGod
07-15-2010, 02:22 PM
LMAO USA above Ghana. what a joke

The US is a better team than Ghana. One game doesn't change that.

Now, that being said, LOL FIFA RANKINGS.

Johnny RIngo
07-15-2010, 02:30 PM
What the fuck did Greece do to get 12th? The 2004 Euro was six years ago.

lefty
07-15-2010, 02:33 PM
:lol

Anayway, FIFA rankings are retarded

Johnny RIngo
07-15-2010, 02:33 PM

Even without Essien, Ghana looked like the better team.

hater
07-15-2010, 02:36 PM

:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

1 game? It's a world cup game.

Newsflash: 1 world cup game = 10 non world cup games

MannyIsGod
07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

1 game? It's a world cup game.

Newsflash: 1 world cup game = 10 non world cup games

Newsflash: 1 game = 1 game.

MannyIsGod
07-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Maybe the rankings were based off penalty kick ability.

:stirpot:

hater
07-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Last 2 teams to eliminate the USA from world cups:
1. Ghana
2. Ghana

nkdlunch
07-15-2010, 02:53 PM
no way. those ranking are shit

nkdlunch
07-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Here is my unbiased rankings:
1. Spain - champion
2. Netherlands - dirty and floppy but clearly 2nd best team
3. Germany - team noone wanted to face
4. Brazil - 1 horrible game but otherwise still brazil
5. Uruguay - Diego Forlan
6. Paraguay - should have gone penalties vs. Spain
7. Argentina - all good games except 1 ass pounding
8. Ghana - definitely top 8 team
9. Portugal - only lost 1-0 to spain
10. England - shitty but still better than the rest
11. Mexico - best north american team
12. Chile - mas o menos
13. USA - more mediocre than decent
14. Japan - best asian team
15. Slovakia - LOL Italy
16. Korea - kim chi

resistanze
07-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Maybe the rankings were based off penalty kick ability.

:stirpot:

Oh you went there huh...

lefty
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
LOL Italy

MannyIsGod
07-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Oh you went there huh...

I thought about you as I posted it.

"I bet resistanze is going to hate me....<click>"

Trainwreck2100
07-15-2010, 03:37 PM
we shouldn't count any of the games from this world cup cause of intervention from a magic octopuss

Muser
07-15-2010, 04:18 PM
England actually went up wtf :lmao

ManuLoco
07-15-2010, 04:39 PM
I can't believe how overrated Uruguay is at the moment. All they did was to barely beat Korea (a horrible team) playing horrible (Korea deserved to win) and went to penalties to Ghana (a so so team)... and nothing else!!! They should be in the 20-30 position... anyways, in a couple of months they'll go back to where they belong.

DAF86
07-15-2010, 04:44 PM
I actually agree with FIFA this time, the top 6 is exactly how I would put it.

in2deep
07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
I can't believe how overrated Uruguay is at the moment. All they did was to barely beat Korea (a horrible team) playing horrible (Korea deserved to win) and went to penalties to Ghana (a so so team)... and nothing else!!! They should be in the 20-30 position... anyways, in a couple of months they'll go back to where they belong.

Uruguay did not lose 0-4 to Germany.

ffadicted
07-15-2010, 07:02 PM
Full strenght Ghana > Full strenght USA

MannyIsGod
07-15-2010, 07:29 PM

This is bullshit imo. People look at Ghana missing a player like Essien and think that because he's better than any single US player that missing him hurts Ghana more than the US missing a health Gooch and Charlie Davies but that point of view ignores that the US is greater than the sum of its parts because as a whole they function very well.

hater
07-15-2010, 08:01 PM
LMAO the sum of USA soccer team parts = a bunch of MLS bullshit

I can name 3 current Ghana players better than any USA player ever:
1. Essien
2. Gian
3. Prince

2 + 2 = 5

sorry, but until proven otherwise: Mexico >>> USA in world cup (where it matters)

The_Worlds_finest
07-15-2010, 08:47 PM

sorry, but until proven otherwise: Mexico >>> USA in world cup (where it matters)

Typical DUMBSHIT Mexican fan. Like all mexico fans, talk all the shit till your face turns the color of the trio but it wont change history.

USA MEXICO WORLD CUP 2002. We played and it mattered.

BRIAN MCBRIDE,GOAL,FIRST STRIKE ON GOAL. 8 min

LANDON DONOVAN HEADER FOR THE BACK OF THE NET. 65 min

2-0 USA OVER MEXICO 2002 WORLD CUP ROUND OF 16. SENT YOUR ASSES HOME WITH THE AMERICANS CROWD SINGING
NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE!!!

http://www.world-cup-info.com/photos/2002/2nd-1-usa-mexico-mcbride.jpghttp://www.world-cup-info.com/photos/2002/2nd-3-usa-mexico-team-celebrate.jpg

MannyIsGod
07-15-2010, 09:03 PM

1. Essien
2. Gian
3. Prince

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2002. Thanks.

resistanze
07-15-2010, 09:58 PM

I thought about you as I posted it.

"I bet resistanze is going to hate me....<click>"

I thought you had saw my ass lurking and were trying to flush me out :lol

resistanze
07-15-2010, 10:02 PM
But no, I disagree. Ghana is a better team. If y'all gonna bring up 2002 against Mexico, you can't ignore 2006 and 2010 against Ghana. Essien was a big loss; he's was considered a top 10 midfielder in the world before his injury. Even without him, the team showed they are full of talent.

Even moving forward, Ghana was a ton of talent for 2014. A lot of players from the World Champion U-20 Ghanaian squad will make their ways on the WC team. Ayew and Adiyiah are gonna be great.

hater
07-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Typical DUMBSHIT Mexican fan. Like all mexico fans, talk all the shit till your face turns the color of the trio but it wont change history.

USA MEXICO WORLD CUP 2002. We played and it mattered.

BRIAN MCBRIDE,GOAL,FIRST STRIKE ON GOAL. 8 min

LANDON DONOVAN HEADER FOR THE BACK OF THE NET. 65 min

2-0 USA OVER MEXICO 2002 WORLD CUP ROUND OF 16. SENT YOUR ASSES HOME WITH THE AMERICANS CROWD SINGING
NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE!!!

http://www.world-cup-info.com/photos/2002/2nd-1-usa-mexico-mcbride.jpghttp://www.world-cup-info.com/photos/2002/2nd-3-usa-mexico-team-celebrate.jpg

ouch. sounds like I struck a nerve

I am no mexico fan BTW. Mexico blows. But in WC play they are > USA

hater
07-15-2010, 10:07 PM
But no, I disagree. Ghana is a better team. If y'all gonna bring up 2002 against Mexico, you can't ignore 2006 and 2010 against Ghana. Essien was a big loss; he's was considered a top 10 midfielder in the world before his injury. Even without him, the team showed they are full of talent.

Even moving forward, Ghana was a ton of talent for 2014. A lot of players from the World Champion U-20 Ghanaian squad will make their ways on the WC team. Ayew and Adiyiah are gonna be great.

this man knows his shit. the teen Ghana team was beast. Also the mexico team.

I don't remember seeing a good young USA team.

DAF86
07-15-2010, 10:20 PM
resistanze where are you from?

The_Worlds_finest
07-15-2010, 11:10 PM
Hater your a schmuck. USA has achieved much greater success than mexico on the world cup stage. I am not going to even waste my time giving your dumb ass a history lesson. As for Ghana being a better team than USA? I would say that a 3 game series could go either way, from the game we saw. But Im sure your dumbass loves to forget the first goal of the game spuring from from a massive blunder by Ricardo Clark. Also If Mexico isnt your team and obviously USA isnt. Who is? Let me guess your a tshirt fan of a top world power.

urunobili
07-16-2010, 12:00 AM

He's from Nigeria I believe

FkLA
07-16-2010, 12:02 AM

Thank you.

They barely qualified to the WC as a 5th seed in Conmebol, barely edging out that power house Costa Rica in the repechaje. They were actually outplayed by the Runner-Up champs and epitome of a team France in their opening game. The Mexico game was a close 1-0 win, that was probably their best win of the tournament. I love the Mexican team but since when does beating Mexico make you elite? The Korea game was a formality, Ghana arent exactly world class either...give that same road to Argentina & Brasil and they reach the semis too. Give it to Chile, Paraguay, Mexico, and the USA and 3-4 times out of 5 those teams reach the semis as well.

Turkey reached the semis in 02' and I didnt see people lumping them with Spain, Germany, Brasil, Arg, and Holland as an elite team. This is ridiculous. Uruguay is in the same class as Chile, Paraguay, Mexico, and the USA...anyone that considers them world class is a fool, a homer, or both.

Hater your a schmuck. USA has achieved much greater success than mexico on the world cup stage. I am not going to even waste my time giving your dumb ass a history lesson. As for Ghana being a better team than USA? I would say that a 3 game series could go either way, from the game we saw. But Im sure your dumbass loves to forget the first goal of the game spuring from from a massive blunder by Ricardo Clark. Also If Mexico isnt your team and obviously USA isnt. Who is? Let me guess your a tshirt fan of a top world power.

Son, advancing to the quarterfinals in 02' does not make the USA's success in WC's better than Mexico's. They finished 32 out of 32 teams in 98', didnt get out of the group stage in 06', and reached the same stage as Mexico this WC. Mexico on the other hand has gotten out of the group stage like 7 straight WCs or something like that. But Im going to stop cause it really does feel like Im a Clipper fan having an argument with a Twolve fan :(

FkLA
07-16-2010, 12:11 AM
FIFA Rankings are a joke btw

remember when the fucking Czech Republic was #2 going into Germany 06'?

sonic21
07-16-2010, 04:21 AM
France has its worst ranking since april 1998.

LOL France

and Ghana > USA

MannyIsGod
07-16-2010, 06:23 AM
France has its worst ranking since april 1998.

LOL France

and Ghana > USA

Ok fine but USA > France.

resistanze
07-16-2010, 06:40 AM

He's from Nigeria I believe

Ghana. Parents worked in Nigeria (where my older sis was born), I was born and raised in Canada.

The_Worlds_finest
07-16-2010, 06:52 AM
Son, advancing to the quarterfinals in 02' does not make the USA's success in WC's better than Mexico's. They finished 32 out of 32 teams in 98', didnt get out of the group stage in 06', and reached the same stage as Mexico this WC. Mexico on the other hand has gotten out of the group stage like 7 straight WCs or something like that. But Im going to stop cause it really does feel like Im a Clipper fan having an argument with a Twolve fan :(

whos your team. And im not talking about the tshirt you wear, like the majority of shit talkers on here, but where your born.

hater
07-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Even without Essien, Ghana looked like the better team.

But no, I disagree. Ghana is a better team.

and Ghana > USA

I guess that settles it...

The_Worlds_finest
07-16-2010, 09:50 AM
"no. soy ecuatoriano. pero vivi en Argentina, Bolivia y Paraguay. mi querido amigo charrua"

LAMFO I cant imagine how low it must feel that you abandon your home country to go for the hot team.

LOL. Even if USA was the America Soma of World Soccer I would still be the fan I am.

ALVAREZ6
07-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Can anyone name an area in which FIFA doesn't completely fail???

I just don't get it, FIFA gets literally nothing right.

The_Worlds_finest
07-16-2010, 10:06 AM
I actually enjoy ELORatings.net much better. Elo is ten times more accurate and is not subjective. (however the website has been down for awhile now)

Phenomanul
07-16-2010, 11:20 AM

1. Essien
2. Gian
3. Prince

Donovan and Wynalda > Gyan and Prince

ffadicted
07-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Ok fine but Shit > France.

lol italy

hater
07-16-2010, 01:14 PM
LAMFO I cant imagine how low it must feel that you abandon your home country to go for the hot team.

LOL. Even if USA was the America Soma of World Soccer I would still be the fan I am.

hey genius, if your ancestors wouldn't have abandoned your home country you'd be rooting for England sporting some crooked ass teeth

thank your lucky stars your ancestors are quitters

:lmao

lefty
07-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Can anyone name an area in which FIFA doesn't completely fail???

I just don't get it, FIFA gets literally nothing right.
Amen

The_Worlds_finest
07-16-2010, 01:33 PM
hey genius, if your ancestors wouldn't have abandoned your home country you'd be rooting for England sporting some crooked ass teeth

thank your lucky stars your ancestors are quitters

:lmao

God you are a tumbling tumbling tumbling dumbass.
1. I have no Pilgrim relatives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilgrim_Fathers), the "quitters" you speak of
2.I have no English blood
3. My Father's family comes from Germany and my Mother from Greece
(I am 5th generation American and would never root for any other country)

4. LOL you are admitting you quit on your country's team. LOL how pathetic, what an embarrassment to oneself. ITS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW POSSIBLE.

(Case and point don't talk shit on countries, if your so ashamed of your own you don't even lay claim to it)

hater
07-16-2010, 01:35 PM
sorry to hear they quit Germany and Greece. Things must have been tough...

The_Worlds_finest
07-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Were talking sports, not quality of life idiot.

mabrignani
07-16-2010, 02:33 PM
33. Algeria LMAO

7. England...? If England is gonna be ranked that high USA should be higher
11. Italy....well deserved after a poor injury ridden performance, but everyone knows they will be back in contention for their spot....they always do

lefty
07-16-2010, 02:36 PM
lol Italy

mabrignani
07-16-2010, 02:42 PM
FIFA Rankings are a joke btw

remember when the fucking Czech Republic was #2 going into Germany 06'?

http://www.mapsofworld.com/2006-fifa-world-cup/world-rankings.html

i think you dont know what youre talking about. they had a good little squad and 10th was well deserved: nedved in great health, cech in amazing form, rosicky as a younger faster player, jankulovski, grygera.

resistanze
07-16-2010, 02:45 PM
11. Italy....well deserved after a poor injury ridden performance

lol

mabrignani
07-16-2010, 02:45 PM
nedved was the main playmaker for Juventus back when they had Ibra and were winning all those titles. granted they got caught for cheating but so did the NBA refs and stern knew about it, but had to cover it up so the NBA wouldnt fold and Donaghy took the hit

resistanze
07-16-2010, 02:46 PM

i think you dont know what youre talking about. they had a good little squad and 10th was well deserved: nedved in great health, cech in amazing form, rosicky as a younger faster player, jankulovski, grygera.

Look at your site again...they were ranked 2nd going INTO the WC. I remember there was big hype about Ghana beating the "2nd ranked team in the world" during the WC.

hater
07-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Ghana. Parents worked in Nigeria (where my older sis was born), I was born and raised in Canada.

I am about to buy the Ghana WC shirt :toast bad ass jersey

MannyIsGod
07-16-2010, 03:30 PM
LOL Italy

US > France > Italy

mabrignani
07-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Italy > usa > france

hater
07-16-2010, 03:34 PM
USA >> Italy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> France

lefty
07-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Vos gueules

Muser
07-16-2010, 04:55 PM
lmao rob green > Buffon.

resistanze
07-16-2010, 08:46 PM
I am about to buy the Ghana WC shirt :toast bad ass jersey

:toast Can't wait till 2014!

ALVAREZ6
07-16-2010, 09:29 PM
God you are a tumbling tumbling tumbling dumbass.
1. I have no Pilgrim relatives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilgrim_Fathers), the "quitters" you speak of
2.I have no English blood
3. My Father's family comes from Germany and my Mother from Greece
(I am 5th generation American and would never root for any other country)

4. LOL you are admitting you quit on your country's team. LOL how pathetic, what an embarrassment to oneself. ITS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW POSSIBLE.

(Case and point don't talk shit on countries, if your so ashamed of your own you don't even lay claim to it)
The dude's also wrong on the entire fact of calling what the settlers did in American colonial times "quitting".... it's the opposite really, they came to a new territory to seek a better life for them and their families. And those that did that had a lot of balls in doing so. Exactly what about that is quitting?

If we apply his logic to another people, African-American slaves, then we could say slaves quit as well, those that left their plantations for the North. They sought a better life, but they quit according to whomever the dumbass is who applied it like this for colonial people in the 1600-1800s.

Texas_Ranger
07-17-2010, 03:07 AM
Slovenia 19th. Great for a country of 2 million people.

NuGGeTs-FaN
07-17-2010, 05:24 AM
Australia > France

Australia > Mexico

Australia > Ghana

:smokin

FkLA
07-18-2010, 03:05 AM

Those rankings were post-WC. They were ranked 2nd pre-WC. A WC in which they failed to get out of the group stage btw...despite having those big name players you named. FIFA Rankings have always been shit.

whos your team. And im not talking about the tshirt you wear, like the majority of shit talkers on here, but where your born.

http://www.mexicovacationtravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mexican-flag.jpg

Im Mex-Ame tbh.

Sense
07-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Wow what a joke

The Gemini Method
07-19-2010, 07:17 PM
lol Italy

lefty
07-19-2010, 10:06 PM
lol Italy
That's the spirit

Dinamita
07-19-2010, 11:07 PM
I actually enjoy ELORatings.net much better. Elo is ten times more accurate and is not subjective. (however the website has been down for awhile now)
Co-Sign :toast:toast

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/toorude88/ELORATINGS.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Football_Elo_Ratings

Exactly like it should be: Mexico > USA

Sense
07-20-2010, 03:17 AM
Co-Sign :toast:toast

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/toorude88/ELORATINGS.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Football_Elo_Ratings

Exactly like it should be: Mexico > USA

Now that's more realistic, although I would put USA a few spots higher than that.

The Gemini Method
07-20-2010, 11:00 AM
2-4 are pretty much interchangeable I would guess...Brazil, the Dutch, and Germans are all capable of being the 2nd-4th best teams in the world imo.

Spurologist
07-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Fifa is now synonymous with fuckup.

LMAO ITALY