PDA

View Full Version : "He did it for the kids!!!" Orly?

JJ Hickson
07-15-2010, 05:02 PM
http://adage.com/article?article_id=144882

Nike and VitaminWater sibling Sprite (VitaminWater is produced by Glaceau, which is part-owned by Coke) are within Mr. James' endorsement stable but elected not to advertise and agreed to make matching contributions. That led to speculation online that some sponsors did not want to be part of the 10 minutes of national ad time on a program the Washington Post called an "orgy of excess."

Mr. Emanuel said all sponsors who were approached had the choice to advertise on the program or contribute and did not comment further. Sprite could not be reached at press time, and Nike did not return a call for comment.
ESPN donated the block of time and agreed the ad revenue would be donated to charity. All told, the program generated $6 million in ad revenue with the biggest chunk -- some $2.5 million -- donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Ann Arbor, Mich.-based sponsorship-evaluation firm Joyce Julius & Associates said the eight brands featured in the show received $2.9 million in equivalent ad time.

Wait a minute. I thought this was all FOR THE KIDS!!!!? What happened to the rest of the millions Harlem Heat? What about the kidssssssss? :cry

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-15-2010, 05:06 PM
2.5 million is alot foo..... wtf u talking about

JJ Hickson
07-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Pocketing money that you say you're going to give to charity during the biggest narcissistic ego driven attention whore fest in basketball history? That's one of the biggest scumbag moves I have ever seen.

JJ Hickson
07-15-2010, 05:09 PM

They said it was all for charity you illiterate piece of shit. Stay in school.

Goran Dragic
07-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Tbh Lebron is just a liar. He said the decision would be announced within the 1st 10 minutes, it was nearly 6:30 before it was announced. He said all the proceeds were going to charity, and less than half of the proceeds ended up with charity. You can't deny the fact he just lies.

redzero
07-15-2010, 05:16 PM
Shouldn't you be dominating summer league right now, JJ?

JJ Hickson
07-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Shouldn't you be dominating summer league right now, JJ?

Son can't I take a break from dominating those scrubs for 5 minutes? Even God rested on the 7th day.

Ashy Larry
07-15-2010, 05:19 PM
You can't deny the fact he just lies.

That's not true. He said he would rest until he brought a championship to Clevel ..... oh wait ....... nevermind

monosylab1k
07-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Tbh Lebron is just a liar. He said the decision would be announced within the 1st 10 minutes, it was nearly 6:30 before it was announced. He said all the proceeds were going to charity, and less than half of the proceeds ended up with charity. You can't deny the fact he just lies.

tbh he'll never give up lying out of loyalty to it.

JJ Hickson
07-15-2010, 05:21 PM
That's not true. He said he would rest until he brought a championship to Clevel ..... oh wait ....... nevermind

Back 2 back regular season champs nigga. Recognize.

JamStone
07-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Maybe Jim Grey's blowjob cost $3.5 million

Ashy Larry
07-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Back 2 back regular season champs nigga. Recognize.

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/truewest662/LakersLauhginggif.gif

ducks
07-15-2010, 05:55 PM
yep that is what is wrong with fund raisers things
most of the money goes to the wrong place

Ashy Larry
07-15-2010, 06:44 PM
yep that is what is wrong with fund raisers things
most of the money goes to the wrong place

definitely .... people donated millions and millions of dollars to the Red Cross for Hurricane Katrina relief and most of the people who went through that shit didn't see one dime.

The Red Cross's reasoning? Most of the money will go towards future incidents. Really check and look before you donate ya fundage.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-15-2010, 06:46 PM

What play was that?

Ashy Larry
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
What play was that?

youtube Shannon Brown block shot versus the Hawks .......... clips works in so many ways ........

HEY LUKE, YOU MAKE MORE THAN DEREK FISHER, STEVE BLAKE AND MIKE MILLER AND YOU DON'T DO SHIT

sefant77
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Shannon Brown block, but foul call

DMX7
07-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Da Kidzzzzzzz!!!!

cobbler
07-15-2010, 07:21 PM
And the spectacle almost was more of a circus...

Love these quotes:

"The Decision," aired on ESPN, sponsored by the University of Phoenix "online" University and filmed at a swank, filthy-rich Boys and Girls Club in virtually all-white Greenwich, Conn., turned James into a global laughingstock. He was booed at Wednesday night's ESPY Awards.

"LeBron, Maverick and the rest of the King's entourage are gifts that keep on giving," one veteran sports agent told me. "We haven't seen an athlete this ripe for picking since Don King got a hold of Mike Tyson."

Just have to love Lil Kim for not lowering herself to Lebrons level...

"Lil Kim was adamant about not sacrificing her street cred," a source said. "She said, ‘I ain't gonna sit on TV and look like LeBron's b***h.' "

Queue Lebrons bitches for the counter replies... :lmao

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-decision-could-have-been-worse

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-15-2010, 07:31 PM
youtube Shannon Brown block shot versus the Hawks .......... clips works in so many ways ........

I thought it was the Brown missed dunk til i saw Ariza

Drachen
07-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I didn't watch it, was it really sponsored by UOP?

dickface
07-15-2010, 08:42 PM
And the spectacle almost was more of a circus...

Love these quotes:

"The Decision," aired on ESPN, sponsored by the University of Phoenix "online" University and filmed at a swank, filthy-rich Boys and Girls Club in virtually all-white Greenwich, Conn., turned James into a global laughingstock. He was booed at Wednesday night's ESPY Awards.

"LeBron, Maverick and the rest of the King's entourage are gifts that keep on giving," one veteran sports agent told me. "We haven't seen an athlete this ripe for picking since Don King got a hold of Mike Tyson."

Just have to love Lil Kim for not lowering herself to Lebrons level...

"Lil Kim was adamant about not sacrificing her street cred," a source said. "She said, ‘I ain't gonna sit on TV and look like LeBron's b***h.' "

Queue Lebrons bitches for the counter replies... :lmao

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-decision-could-have-been-worse

you do realize that 75% of that article was a joke?

cobbler
07-15-2010, 09:03 PM
you do realize that 75% of that article was a joke?

Though one would assume so, after seeing some of the actual decisions made and what really did happen, you can never know for sure! :lol

All is good as long as the kids are taken care of... :lmao

Darrin
07-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Exactly. He raised 2.5 million dollars for charity in 60 minutes. Try doing that by yourself.

usdane
07-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Exactly. He raised 2.5 million dollars for charity in 60 minutes. Try doing that by yourself.

What he was trying to do was legitimize his egocentric show by saying that proceeds would go to charity. Some 2.5 mil did but what did he do with the remaining 3.5 mil? Was it not all for the kids!

monosylab1k
07-16-2010, 12:16 AM

Carmelo Anthony raises 2.5 million dollars for charity a hell of a lot more often than LeBron does, and he doesn't need a narcissistic hour long masturbation session to do it.

Darrin
07-16-2010, 12:49 AM
What he was trying to do was legitimize his egocentric show by saying that proceeds would go to charity. Some 2.5 mil did but what did he do with the remaining 3.5 mil? Was it not all for the kids!

ESPN donated their earnings from the program, the third-highest rated show on any network this year, to charity. Re-read it again. Sponsors were made to pay for ad time and the money was then donated to charity. 2.5 million went to Boys and Girls Club of America, a lot more was chunked up and sent to other charities.

Edward
07-16-2010, 12:54 AM
The bottom line is, Lebron pocketed money from this while trying to pass it off that all the profits went to charity. It was a dishonest, shit stained thing to do.

Darrin
07-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Carmelo Anthony raises 2.5 million dollars for charity a hell of a lot more often than LeBron does, and he doesn't need a narcissistic hour long masturbation session to do it.

Did everyone read Dan Gilbert's message and take it lock, stock, and barrel? Chris Webber and Grant Hill did this without the special, but without the 6 million dollars raised for charity as well.

Did you watch? I didn't because I fell asleep. I couldn't tell you if he masturbated during it or not. If you did watch, and a lot of people did, you are a hypocrite!

You tune in and bash the guy who put the show on the air?

What is all the hatred for Lebron James coming from? Are you looking for reasons? The guy takes less individual money, joins a team over his individual success, and gets bashed for it?

What is wrong with you people? Layoff. Let him play his game and leave the psychoanalysis to someone with more intimate knowledge of Lebron, please.

Edward
07-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Did everyone read Dan Gilbert's message and take it lock, stock, and barrel? Chris Webber and Grant Hill did this without the special, but without the 6 million dollars raised for charity as well.

Did you watch? I didn't because I fell asleep. I couldn't tell you if he masturbated during it or not. If you did watch, and a lot of people did, you are a hypocrite!

You tune in and bash the guy who put the show on the air?

What is all the hatred for Lebron James coming from? Are you looking for reasons? The guy takes less individual money, joins a team over his individual success, and gets bashed for it?

What is wrong with you people? Layoff. Let him play his game and leave the psychoanalysis to someone with more intimate knowledge of Lebron, please.

lol poor man's mogrovejo

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Do you have a link that King pocketed the money?..:lol @ Lebron needing that money or taking a risk like that..

You guys are literally clowning Lebron for helping produce millions to charity and saving thousands of lives..nobody is asking you to suck him off for doing it, but shitting on him for doing it?..what a reach..

Also, is there a link that shows Lebron saying that he was going to make his decision in the first 10 minutes of the show, or saying anything else?..you guys seem to be going by random reports from the media, not from anything Lebron has actually said..

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm shitting on him for being a dishonest con artist.

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:04 AM
When you say all the proceeds are going to charity, you better be able to account for all the proceeds. It doesn't look good when $3.5 million manages to make itself disappear.

Indazone
07-16-2010, 01:06 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9DdROG6amX0/Se_iwxm6FEI/AAAAAAAAABA/PjFOd49TBQI/s400/orly_owl.jpg

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 01:07 AM
It doesn't say 3.5 million didn't go to charity, it just said 2.5 million was the biggest chunk, and it went to a specific "charity", which was the B&G..

The man is the equivalent of a Saint, just accept it..he saves lives, he's a life saver..

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:08 AM
It doesn't say 3.5 million didn't go to charity, it just said 2.5 million was the biggest chunk, and it went to a specific "charity", which was the B&G..

So what happened to the other $3.5 million? He said all the proceeds were going to charity, why couldn't Lebron and co. account for $3.5 million generated from that event?

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:10 AM
The man is the equivalent of a Saint, just accept it..he saves lives, he's a life saver..

I wouldn't expect someone who takes pride in a shithole like Harlem to know what a Saint is.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 01:13 AM
So what happened to the other $3.5 million? He said all the proceeds were going to charity, why couldn't Lebron and co. account for $3.5 million generated from that event?

Some of it went to other charities for certain, maybe all of it..ESPN and Nike both said they were donating in addition to the 2.5..

So we know for a fact that additional money was donated..1 million from Nike, and a large amount from ESPN..you're just speculating about the rest of the amount..all it said was that 2.5 of it went to the B&G, we already know for certain that Nike and ESPN donated to other charities..

I don't understand why you can't just accept Lebron's philanthropy:lol..

I wouldn't expect someone who takes pride in a shithole like Harlem to know what a Saint is.

Why?..

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Some of it went to other charities for certain, maybe all of it..ESPN and Nike both said they were donating in addition to the 2.5..

So we know for a fact that additional money was donated..1 million from Nike, and a large amount from ESPN..you're just speculating about the rest of the amount..
Did Lebron account for the other $3.5 million? It's a simple yes or no question, and if you answer, give me a link that that displays exactly where that money went.

Why?..
Because someone who choses the name "HarlemHeat" is someone who endorses project housing, drug dealing, crime and violence. The everyday activities you can expect in Harlem.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Did Lebron account for the other $3.5 million? It's a simple yes or no question, and if you answer, give me a link that that displays exactly where that money went.

ESPN and Nike accounted for a large part of that money, as you already know..I can provide you a link that Nike donated 1 million, and I can provide you a link that says ESPN donated a large sum, but it doesn't say how much..

Because someone who choses the name "HarlemHeat" is someone who endorses project housing, drug dealing, crime and violence. The everyday activities you can expect in Harlem.

:lol Have you ever been to Harlem?..you're going to reply with a joke about how you would never go there and whatever, so let's get past that, and just answer the question..

Obviously you would assume that though, not surprising..

The crime rate and violence in Harlem is relatively low, TBH..I don't live there anymore, but I can attest to that, I'm not far away..

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:31 AM
ESPN and Nike accounted for a large part of that money, as you already know..I can provide you a link that Nike donated 1 million, and I can provide you a link that says ESPN donated a large sum, but it doesn't say how much..
That wasn't a part of the $6 million generated in sales revenue. The fact Nike matched Lebron's offer is irrelevant. It's this simple:

Lebron made $6 million off his the decision special
$2.5 of that went to the boys and girls club
we have no idea where the other $3.5 million went

Try to wrap your brain around that, I know it might be hard with an inner city Harlem education.

:lol Have you ever been to Harlem?..you're going to reply with a joke about how you would never go there and whatever, so let's get past that, and just answer the question..

Obviously you would assume that though, not surprising..

The crime rate and violence in Harlem is relatively low, TBH..I don't live there anymore, but I can attest to that, I'm not far away..
:lmao If Harlem is such a nice place to live, why don't you still live there?

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 01:37 AM
That wasn't a part of the $6 million generated in sales revenue. The fact Nike matched Lebron's offer is irrelevant. It's this simple:

Lebron made $6 million off his the decision special
$2.5 of that went to the boys and girls club
we have no idea where the other $3.5 million went

Try to wrap your brain around that, I know it might be hard with an inner city Harlem education.

Sigh, we already know that part of the other 3.5 million $ went to other charities, it's already been said..

do you have a link that shows that Lebron, and not any other company or anybody else, personally made that alleged other money for himself?..you don't, you're just speculating for no reason..you actually believe Lebron would take the risk of pocketing money from a charity-related event, which would pretty much kill his entire image and career off the court..

I have links that show that Lebron generated 2.5 million $ for the B&G, plus millions more for other charities..I have links that show that he saved thousands of lives..you don't have any links for anything, you're just speculating..

I wasn't educated in Harlem, sorry bro..

:lmao If Harlem is such a nice place to live, why don't you still live there?

I never said Harlem was a nice place to live, I said your perceptions about it are false..the crime rate and violence is relatively low, like I said, especially compared to other places in NY alone..

I'm not bragging about growing up there:lol..

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Sigh, we already know that part of the other 3.5 million $ went to other charities, it's already been said..
Yet he can't account for it and no other charities have verified that it went to them. Idk why he'd be so specific about where $2.5 million went but neglect to mention the other $3.5 million he donated to charity.

do you have a link that shows that Lebron, and not any other company or anybody else, personally made that alleged other money for himself?
The OP has a link that points out $3.5 million is unaccounted for. There has not been a single charity to come out and say they received a portion of that $3.5 million.

I have links that show that Lebron generated 2.5 million $ for the B&G, plus millions more for other charities..I have links that show that he saved thousands of lives..you don't have any links for anything, you're just speculating..
Please show me a link that outlines which specific charity(ies) the $3.5 million were distributed amongst. You keep arguing in circles because you know that link doesn't exist. Maybe you think this is just creative trolling, but actually it's retarded and just makes you look like a dumbass.

I wasn't educated in Harlem, sorry bro..
So what is your connection to Harlem exactly, hopefully it's stronger than your connection to the Spurs and Heat.

I never said Harlem was a nice place to live, I said your perceptions about it are false..the crime rate and violence is relatively low, like I said, especially compared to other places in NY alone..
So you admit it's a shithole anyone with a penny to his name would never live in.

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:44 AM
you actually believe Lebron would take the risk of pocketing money from a charity-related event, which would pretty much kill his entire image and career off the court..

You better hope nothing comes out about Lebron pocketing any of the ad revenue, because I'm going to requote this idk how many times if it does.

TE
07-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Yet he can't account for it and no other charities have verified that it went to them. Idk why he'd be so specific about where $2.5 million went but neglect to mention the other $3.5 million he donated to charity.

The OP has a link that points out $3.5 million is unaccounted for. There has not been a single charity to come out and say they received a portion of that $3.5 million.

Please show me a link that outlines which specific charity(ies) the $3.5 million were distributed amongst. You keep arguing in circles because you know that link doesn't exist. Maybe you think this is just creative trolling, but actually it's retarded and just makes you look like a dumbass.

So what is your connection to Harlem exactly, hopefully it's stronger than your connection to the Spurs and Heat.

So you admit it's a shithole anyone with a penny to his name would never live in.

Troll?

Eminem
07-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Troll?

You started a thread jerking yourself off over taking the MCAT and you can't figure that out?

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:50 AM
What's sad is the thought of someone being so simple minded they actually enjoyed that 1 hour special.

Darrin
07-16-2010, 01:54 AM
there's no meat on this page, can Darrin please write a 20 paragraph dissertation that none of us will read. I need mass amounts of useless drivel to skip over.

Yes, we need more people that contribute like you. :rolleyes

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:55 AM
lol Dallas Coon Carter

"We generated $6 million in ad revenue, $2.5 million will be going to the Boys and Girls Club, and the other $3.5 million will also be donated, I double pinky promise!!!"

TE
You started a thread jerking yourself off over taking the MCAT and you can't figure that out?

You trolling me?

Edward

lol thinking your stupid essays about nothing that scream superiority complex contribute shit

Eminem
07-16-2010, 01:56 AM

lol Each Day Offers Potential

Which chinese restaurant fortune cookie did you pull that gem out of?

Eminem
07-16-2010, 01:57 AM
You trolling me?

no that was a serious question, queef lips.

Edward
07-16-2010, 01:57 AM
lol Each Day Offers Potential

Which chinese restaurant fortune cookie did you pull that gem out of?

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 01:59 AM

Because the 2.5 million $ was by far the biggest chunk of the money to go anywhere, which went to the B&G, as the OP article stated..obviously the largest amount by a wide margin is going to get mentioned the most..

ESPN and Nike already said they donated a large amount, so I'm sure we will get more information as time goes by, and I will be happy to share it with you..

Please show me a link that outlines which specific charity(ies) the $3.5 million were distributed amongst. You keep arguing in circles because you know that link doesn't exist. Maybe you think this is just creative trolling, but actually it's retarded and just makes you look like a dumbass

I didn't say I had a link that showed specific charities..I said I had a link that shows that ESPN and Nike both donated in addition to the 2.5 million$, which obviously means something..

You haven't shown any links that say anything about Lebron James pocketing money..you haven't shown anything that even details Lebron's specific involvement in all of this other than the Decision/Boys&Girls Club..you've ignored everybody else involved..you also keep saying "Lebron said", when he literally hasn't said ANYTHING about any of this, other than about the B&G club..you keep listing random media reports and saying Lebron said it..

I grew up there, as I already said..

I don't have a connection to the Heat..

My connection to the Spurs got me a medal upstairs..I'm not bragging about a fake medal, but it clearly shows I'm pretty interested in the Spurs..

So the only 2 levels of residence are, "nice place to live" and "shithole anyone with a penny to his name would never live in"..

Your original statement about the crime and violence is wrong, which is all I said..

Ideally, everybody would probably like to live in the nicest place possible, so no, Harlem isn't the nicest place possible..

You better hope nothing comes out about Lebron pocketing any of the ad revenue, because I'm going to requote this idk how many times if it does.

Good, it would deserve to be requoted, I would be wrong..

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:01 AM
What does the money ESPN and Nike donated have to do with the $3.5 million that's been unaccounted for? Why do you keep bringing that up like it's relevant?

HarlemHeat37
What's sad is the thought of someone being so simple minded they actually enjoyed that 1 hour special.

I didn't enjoy it, it was pretty boring outside of the actual decision..

What's sad is somebody that hates Lebron so much and seems to believes his Decision was one of the most evil things ever produced, yet still watched the entire thing:lol..

Edward
I didn't watch the entire thing, I watched till he announced (which of course was 20 minutes after the lying scumbag said he would announce).

TE
07-16-2010, 02:02 AM
no that was a serious question, queef lips.

Just to stir things up, who the fuck are you? Excuse me but I haven't figured that this EDWARD character probably resembles the homophobic type shit the twilight saga emitted.....

oh wait.

I got it.
:dont

TOO late.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:03 AM
ESPN donated the entire ad revenue to charity, as it says in the OP..

I actually didn't even read that part..it says right there, that ESPN donated the entire ad revenue to charity..so what exactly are you arguing here?..you just don't believe them?..

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:04 AM
I didn't watch the entire thing, I watched till he announced (which of course was 20 minutes after the lying scumbag said he would announce).

Lebron never said when he was going to announce his decision, some guy from the media speculated..

TE
07-16-2010, 02:05 AM
talkin bout I fabricated my past, he's just aggravated I won't ejaculate in his ass

lol @ Golden State Warriors

lol @ your attempt to reply with gay shit to stir shit up

HarlemHeat37
tbh your mouth being filled with LeBron's balls and LeBron playing for the Heat mean's you're pretty directly connected to the Heat.

My mouth was filled with Lebron's balls when he was with the Cavs too, and I never really cheered for them..

Eminem
Just to stir things up, who the fuck are you? Excuse me but I haven't figured that this EDWARD character probably resembles the homophobic type shit the twilight saga emitted.....

oh wait.

I got it.
:dont

TOO late.

So tell me what the hells a fella to do? For every million I make, another relative sues.

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:06 AM
lol @ Golden State Warriors

lol @ your attempt to reply with gay shit to stir shit up

okay let me give you motherfuckers some help. uh here - DOUBLE XL DOUBLE XL. Now your magazine shouldn't have so much trouble to sell.

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Lebron never said when he was going to announce his decision, some guy from the media speculated..

ESPN said the decision would be announced within the 1st 10 minutes. They were the station that aired the fuckin special. So they either lied to the viewers they rely on, or they received false information by Lebron. Which one was more likely?

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:10 AM
ESPN said the decision would be announced within the 1st 10 minutes. They were the station that aired the fuckin special. So they either lied to the viewers they rely on, or they received false information by Lebron. Which one was more likely?

It's more likely that the "source" that reported it was wrong, which happens extremely often in the NBA, as you obviously know..

Is it hard to believe that ESPN, a TV network, wanted to stretch it out to get ratings for the entire hour?..

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:11 AM
my favorite colors red, like the blood shed from Kurt Cobain's head when he shot himself dead, women all grabbin at my shishkabob, bought Lauryn Hill's tape so her kids could starve

my penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? fuck no you ain't seen it, it's the size of a peanut

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:12 AM
It's more likely that the "source" that reported it was wrong, which happens extremely often in the NBA, as you obviously know..

Is it hard to believe that ESPN, a TV network, wanted to stretch it out to get ratings for the entire hour?..

I find it hard to believe ESPN would deliberately lie to its viewers.

D. Nile
07-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Poofs.

Toodle pip!

TE
07-16-2010, 02:14 AM
Poofs.

Toodle pip!

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:16 AM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lebron-james-and-jay-z-attend-the-sprite-two-kings-dallas-elevators-mentoring-event-7-e1266155255170.jpg

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:18 AM
:wow I would like to take that girl on the left to the senior prom :wow

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Well, they were pretty poor until Lebron donated millions and saved all their lives, TBH..

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:19 AM
Why aren't they helping any white impoverished kids out?

Lebron is a racist!

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:21 AM
There was a mixture of different races at the Boys&Girls Club where the Decision was broadcasted..everybody seems to get an equal chance in King's eyes..

I still can't believe he's still planning that charity event in Cleveland after what they're saying about him and how they're treating him..that's heart..

Eminem
Hey guys look at this really long post I typed up. Please read -

Maybe he doesn't care what you, and every other media outlet filling your brain, thinks. Maybe he figures he can't get ahead of this so the best thing to do is try and go away for awhile.

I doubt it will work. Lebron is about to become a villian. Every accomplishment scoffed at, every failure leads to a flaw of character, every mis-step calculated and re-calculated until every last drop of blood is evicerated from this pop-culture tizzy. Now who's masturbating? Now who's making money for sponsors, and none of it will make its way to charity. I saw this with Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, but they deserved it.

You people are trashing him and he's done nothing like what Ron Artest, Rasheed Wallace, Allen Iverson, Charles Barkley, or Rick Mahorn did before him. He got on TV too much. He used his celebrity to make money for charity. He dissed Cleveland. He hasn't won a Championship. Forget the 66-win season that ended in the Conference Finals. Forget upsetting the Pistons in 2007 on the way to the first NBA Finals in Cleveland history. No, he didn't bring a ring so we can call him every name in the book. He went on TV and we all watched so it's okay to tear him apart--call him shallow, an actor, selfish, self-involved, without feeling.

I don't know Lebron's motivations, and neither do you. Grow up and remember there's a human being behind this. It's possible to be misinterpreted, to misspeak, to make a mistake. He's about to get that crown and we hate him for it. Why? Because he chose these guys with more talent over that crowd over there? He's not the first superstar to move a team. For every Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant I can name a Moses Malone and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You know what Kareem's reason was? He was lonely away from a big city. The guy on the bus half the year was missing having someone to talk to about his faith. That's why he left an aging, great team for a young and talentless one in Los Angeles. He smoked pot, too. Got caught a couple of times with it.

Yet every so often we talk about the greats and Kareem's name isn't thought about with any of the scrutiny Lebron James faces. He played with Magic because the Lakers ripped off some other GM. He played with James Worthy for the same reason. But this was the players deciding and we can't give them too much power, no, that would be wrong. They can be selfish with that power, as a rule, but James isn't selfish here. He played out his contract with the Cavs and left when he was no longer a Cavalier. He never said a bad word about them, but the owner let go.

You're jumping on him for no reason. A pop-culture story because we have nothing to write about in the middle of summer. There's an oil spill in the gulf, but Lebron James went to Miami. So which one are we up in arms over? Which one affects our lives more?

Don't do this until he deserves it. He capitalized on the media storm that was already there because there was money to be made for charity and he didn't have to start a basketball camp to do it (although he has one).

Edward
They had just enough white kids for a token presence, obvious reverse racism is obvious

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Hey Em who's long essay is that?

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:22 AM
tbh I forgot, but which Darrin on ST said they were a 30 year old vegan.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Imagine if Van Gogh ever thought "well I'm poor as hell, I guess I oughta just do a shitty job at everything"

What's the ratio of poor kids that succeed/fail at something like that?..

He saved thousands of lives..

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:25 AM
Hey Em who's long essay is that?

If i ever gave a fuck i'd shave my nuts. stick my dick in between my lecks and cluck. but you mothafuckin chickens aint brave enough to half the shit i say, so just tape it shut.

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:26 AM
If Lebron has the power to save thousands lives via a 1 hour TV special, why doesn't he do it more often?

I know if I could raise a shit ton of money for charities by arranging a TV special, I'd do one every week at the very least.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:26 AM
At making a halfway decent construction paper sign? Most poor kids can do okay at that.

What's wrong with their signs?..

Either way, Lebron is the reason they can now afford better material, TBH..

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:28 AM
New kids on the block suck a lot of dick, boy girl groups make me sick, and I can't wait till I catch all you faggots in public. Ima love it.

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:30 AM
My fuckin bitch mom suin' for 10 million, she must want a dollar for every pill I been stealin, shit where the fuck you think I picked up the habit, all I gotta do was go in her room and lift up the matress

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:30 AM
4gyPqq6N1r4

Ahhh, you guys have something in common:)..

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:31 AM
lol comparing that homo eminem to marshall mathers LP eminem

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:32 AM
4gyPqq6N1r4

He needs to google the lyrics or something.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Seriously though, that was a clever link/post, no?..

I thought it was a good setup/reply..

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
There's no doubt Harlem heat's favorite band is Vampire Weekend. tbh.

Dookie Crew
07-16-2010, 02:34 AM
4gyPqq6N1r4

lame :rolleyes

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:34 AM
Seriously though, that was a clever link/post, no?..

I thought it was a good setup/reply..

It would've been alright if you did it pages ago when I started droppin knowledge. Or if it wasnt a gay song featuring drake, more like post something from the time I did that underground shit with Skam.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 02:35 AM

Why?..

Dookie Crew
07-16-2010, 02:35 AM
Eminem would get chode bloaded by phife dogg I saiddddddddddd

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:36 AM
Which is it bitch Mrs. Briggs or Ms. Mathers?

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:38 AM
I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me slim Roethlisberger

Only line from his new CD comparable to his old shit tbh

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:38 AM
Why?..

When I was just a little baby boy,
my momma used to tell me these crazy things
She used to tell me my daddy was an evil man,
she used to tell me he hated me
But then I got a little bit older
and I realized, she was the crazy one
But there was nothing I could do or say to try to change it
cause that's just the way she was

They said I can't rap about being broke no more
They ain't say I can't rap about coke no more
(AH!) Slut, you think I won't choke no whore
'til the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more?!
(AH!) These motherfuckers are thinking I'm playing
Thinking I'm saying the shit cause I'm thinking it just to be saying it
(AH!) Put your hands down bitch, I ain't gonna shoot you
I'ma pull +YOU+ to this bullet, and put it through you
(AH!) Shut up slut, you're causing too much chaos
Just bend over and take it like a slut, OK Ma?
"Oh, now he's raping his own mother, abusing a whore,
snorting coke, and we gave him the Rolling Stone cover?"
You god damn right BITCH, and now it's too late
I'm triple platinum and tragedies happen in two states
I invented violence, you vile venomous volatile bitches
vain Vicadin, vrinnn Vrinnn, VRINNN! [*chainsaw revs up*]
Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all
dangling from his neck, while his head barely hangs on
Blood, guts, guns, cuts
Knives, lives, wives, nuns, sluts

Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with me
Girls neither - you ain't nothing but a slut to me
Bitch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef
We ain't gonna never stop beefing I don't squash the beef
You better kill me! I'ma be another rapper dead
for popping off at the mouth with shit I shouldn't said
But when they kill me - I'm bringing the world with me
Bitches too! You ain't nothing but a girl to me
.. I said you don't, wanna fuck with Shady (cause why?)
Cause Shady, will fucking kill you (ah-ha ha)
I said you don't, wanna fuck with Shady (why?)
Cause Shady, will fucking kill you..

Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you
in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you
Buck with me, I been through hell, shut the hell up!
I'm trying to develop these pictures of the Devil to sell 'em
I ain't "acid rap," but I rap on acid
Got a new blow-up doll and just had a strap-on added
WHOOPS! Is that a subliminal hint? NO!
Just criminal intent to sodomize women again
Eminem offend? NO! Eminem insult
And if you ever give in to him, you give him an impulse
to do it again, THEN, if he does it again
you'll probably end up jumping out of something up on the 10th
(Ah!) Bitch I'ma kill you, I ain't done this ain't the chorus
I ain't even drug you in the woods yet to paint the forest
A bloodstain is orange after you wash it three or four times
in a tub but that's normal ain't it Norman?
Serial killer hiding murder material
in a cereal box on top of your stereo
Here we go again, we're out of our medicine
out of our minds, and we want in yours, let us in

Eh-heh, know why I say these things?
Cause lady's screams keep creeping in Shady's dreams
And the way things seem, I shouldn't have to pay these shrinks
this eighty G's a week to say the same things TWEECE!
TWICE? Whatever, I hate these things
Fuck shots! I hope the weed'll outweigh these drinks
Motherfuckers want me to come on their radio shows
just to argue with 'em cause their ratings stink?
FUCK THAT! I'll choke radio announcer to bouncer
from fat bitch to off seventy-thousand pounds of her
from principal to the student body and counselor
from in-school to before school to out of school
I don't even believe in breathing I'm leaving air in your lungs
just to hear you keep screaming for me to seep it
OK, I'M READY TO GO PLAY
I GOT THE MACHETE FROM O.J.
I'M READY TO MAKE EVERYONE'S THROAT ACHE
You faggots keep egging me on
'til I have you at knifepoint, then you beg me to stop?
SHUT UP! Give me your hands and feet
I said SHUT UP when I'm talking to you
YOU HEAR ME? ANSWER ME!

Eminem
07-16-2010, 02:40 AM
I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me slim Roethlisberger

Only line from his new CD comparable to his old shit tbh

tbh I did a freestyle not long ago called Despicable that isnt on the new album but its comparable to my old stuff, tbh.

Edward
07-16-2010, 02:42 AM
I been with 10 women who got HIV, don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!
I got genital warts and it burns when I pee, don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!
I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree, you probably wanna wanna grow up to be just like me!

TinTin
07-16-2010, 02:43 AM
macadamia something somethin somethin macadamia something somethin somethin

gay

:lol

TinTin
07-16-2010, 02:50 AM
Ok I'm done,
I already came twice,
you aint gonna make me cum,
I'm all outta gas,
Not so fast! Uh your finger just went in my ass!
Ow that hurts! Take it out now
Ohh wait a minute oww put it back in, in in in
this don't mean I'm gay I dont like men

:lmao the hell is this from?

ogait
07-16-2010, 08:19 AM
Give Lebron the Nobel prize already dammit.

ploto
07-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Mark Dowley, a partner at William Morris Endeavor, who put the show idea together with Maverick Carter, told CNBC that two companies, University of Phoenix and Bing, got the most ad time (2 minutes). University of Phoenix donated its ad time to the Boys & Girls Clubs. None of the other companies with ads are running any new creative specific to LeBron. Dowley did say, contrary to what ESPN had said yesterday, that LeBron won't announce what team he is going to within the first 15 minutes of the show.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38154289/LeBron_The_Decision_Will_Generate_2_5_Million_For_ Boys_Girls_Club

Dr. Gonzo
07-16-2010, 08:44 AM

Why do black people jump around so much when they get excited?

picc84
07-16-2010, 08:47 AM
Greenwich, CT

http://www.uwec.edu/Geography/Ivogeler/w367/history/greenwich,CT-estate.jpg

http://www.rawphotodesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/greenwich-ct-wedding-119.jpg

http://www.stationstops.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/18_simmons_lane_greenwich_connecticut.jpg

http://www.exoticexcess.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/169-million-greenwich-connecticut-mansion-2.jpg

My only criticism of Lebron is that he donated to support the children of a community like Greenwich, CT, instead of trying to help someone who really needed it.

Like the prince of Saudi Arabia.

Or Scrooge McDuck.

Edward
07-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Why do black people jump around so much when they get excited?

:lmao they always have to lean back and cover their face like they're hiding from something.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Do you have a link that King pocketed the money?..:lol @ Lebron needing that money or taking a risk like that..

You guys are literally clowning Lebron for helping produce millions to charity and saving thousands of lives..nobody is asking you to suck him off for doing it, but shitting on him for doing it?..what a reach..

Also, is there a link that shows Lebron saying that he was going to make his decision in the first 10 minutes of the show, or saying anything else?..you guys seem to be going by random reports from the media, not from anything Lebron has actually said..

No PROOF or link is required. You have already set the precedent that you can state personal opinion or what someone "thinks" happened as fact.

Don't be a hypocrite!

Trill Clinton
07-16-2010, 12:33 PM
:lmao they always have to lean back and cover their face like they're hiding from something.

stfu faggot

IronMexican
07-16-2010, 12:35 PM

Overrated brah.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 12:44 PM
There was a mixture of different races at the Boys&Girls Club where the Decision was broadcasted..everybody seems to get an equal chance in King's eyes..

I still can't believe he's still planning that charity event in Cleveland after what they're saying about him and how they're treating him..that's heart..

IronMexican
07-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Besides, isn't HH like middle eastern and listens to rap?

Grey Spurfan
07-16-2010, 01:01 PM
guise, he did it for tha kids!!! Not the attention. Not the millions of dollars. It was the kids! Just leave him alone! He's a humanitarian! That's why he chose one of the poorest communities in America, Greenwich Connecticut. Where the median home price is only 2 million dollars. How would you like to live in that kind of squalor? Quit being so mean!!

JJ Hickson
07-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Besides, isn't HH like middle eastern and listens to rap?

Harlem Heat has confirmed that he is Pakistani or some other variety of camel jockey.