PDA

View Full Version : chinese airport closed after fiery UFO is spotted flying over city .....

Cheese
07-15-2010, 08:41 PM
link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1293395/Chinese-airport-closed-UFO-spotted-city.html)

A Chinese airport was closed after this mysterious object was spotted in the sky.
Arcing over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou, the UFO appeared to glow with an eerie white light and left a bright trail in its wake.
Xiaoshan Airport was closed after the UFO was detected at around 9 pm and dozens of flights had to be diverted.

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-24/1654ufo-1.jpg (http://hotchyx.com/)

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-24/6405ufo-2.jpg (http://hotchyx.com/)

Stunned witnesses reported seeing a comet-like fireball in the sky and a number of local residents took photos of the strange ball of light.
A local bus driver, giving his name only as Yu, said he had seen a strange glowing object in the sky late on Wednesday afternoon.
'The thing suddenly ran westwards fast, like it was escaping from something,' he said.
Inbound flights were diverted to nearby airports while outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.
Some Chinese experts claimed that the strange sight was actually debris from a US intercontinental ballistic missile.

hmmm don't know how the gubment can deny this one...doesn't look photoshopped,plus they shutdown the airport.:wow

lil'mo
07-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah how are they going to cover up this asteroid sighting!!?

CuckingFunt
07-15-2010, 08:45 PM
The combination of the newspaper backdrop/floor covering and the model's pose... well, suffice to say the picture in your signature disturbs me a bit.

baseline bum
07-15-2010, 08:55 PM
The combination of the newspaper backdrop/floor covering and the model's pose... well, suffice to say the picture in your signature disturbs me a bit.

Me too. Where's the rest of the series?

fraga
07-15-2010, 09:11 PM
ALIENS!!!

http://www.imgpath.com/index.php?module=thumbnail&file=z6p7um8nervts7kank0.jpg

CubanMustGo
07-15-2010, 09:25 PM
China's latest secret weapon going up in flames, nothing to see here, move on ...

Nathan Explosion
07-15-2010, 09:58 PM
The Chinese government can't cover it up? Really? You don't say? They were probably testing something and the test went wrong. And I love how they blamed the US for it. Then again, maybe....

BlackSwordsMan
07-15-2010, 10:11 PM
loose rocket nothing to see here

Cheese
07-15-2010, 10:18 PM
loose rocket nothing to see here

looked interesting at first...if there ever was any skeptic it was me.

DMX7
07-15-2010, 10:49 PM
If there's an unidentified missile in the sky, of course the naturally suspect is us.

phyzik
07-16-2010, 02:17 AM
http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-24/1654ufo-1.jpg

Yeah... That TOTALLY looks like a ballistic missle. The way the "flames" come out from the tip of the nose and out from underneath. The lights on the side are a tell-tale of a ballistic missle. Just like every ballistic missle my brother has ever seen in Iraq and afghanastan :lmao

No way thats a missle. Not saying its an alien but no way in hell thats a missle. Even a ballistic missle doesnt leave a vapor trail like that second picture shows. I think CNN has a video of the second picture. It's moving way to slow to be ballistic. Also way to slow to be debri from space junk.

Why would a missle of some sort need lights (or windows) on the side and what looks to be a cockpit at the front?

TDMVPDPOY
07-16-2010, 02:29 AM
even if its ballistic missile, wtf they sayin its a us missile, fail on propaganda

z0sa
07-16-2010, 02:31 AM

Notice also that right in the danger zone, it is rather yellowed newspaper, to say the least.

phyzik
07-16-2010, 02:32 AM
Everyone, Please calm down and focus here just for a moment and I will explain everything....

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Men_in_Black/men_in_black_movie_image_tommy_lee_jones_and_will_ smith.jpg

:rollin

ffcommish
07-16-2010, 03:18 AM
Well I just heard that ABC news confirmed the matter is under investigation so I guess case closed.

Still, I can't help but have one lingering question. How - in 2010 where cell phones can find people dates - is there not any better quality images/video available?

Wild Cobra
07-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Nice to see China putting our money to good use. The pilot must of taken a wrong turn to their equivalent Area 51. I wonder if they executed him for the exposure of their latest secret craft?

Wild Cobra
07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
I wonder if this is real:

Fw9Xb855luY

This one appears closer to a rocket, and stage separation, to me.

fraga
07-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Misfire...misfire..

RandomGuy
07-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Some Chinese experts claimed that the strange sight was actually debris from a US intercontinental ballistic missile.

"some Chinese experts" :rolleyes

lefty
07-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Is it hoax season or what?

I read something today about another Chupacabra sighting

Or it may have been a drunk Tony Starks

Wild Cobra
07-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Is it hoax season or what?

I read something today about another Chupacabra sighting

Or it may have been a drunk Tony Starks
I don't think it's a hoax. I think it was someone's rocket or missile.

The still photo with the blur could be the cause of the added red area, and appearance of light. Something could have been on the lens.

The video shoes what I think was an object under rocket power, traveling supersonic, then having a separation.

Debris? Maybe. I guess it could look like that.

I'm partial to the idea it's a North Korean rocket. I didn't look up the proximity or see if a bearing could be found anywhere though. This would easily be eliminated. Any one know the direction already, or will I need to look it up?

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-16-2010, 03:46 PM

Finally, proof positive the CuFunt is a female. I read this and thought, "there was a newspaper in the background of that pic??"

Sure enough, she was right.

lefty
07-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Sky High: Goodyear Blimp Floats over China

In order to strengthen brand image and increase tire sales in China, Goodyear reached for the skies and created a memorable and eye-catching brand ambassador, the Goodyear blimp. Weber Shandwick in Beijing was appointed to provide strategic counsel and project management to promote the blimp to media and consumers.
The Goodyear blimp launch campaign included a press conference in Guangzhou and on-line activities throughout the country.
To kick-off the campaign, the Beijing team worked with China’s most influential news and entertainment site, Sina, to launch the “Naming the Blimp” contest. An in-depth webpage presenting the Goodyear blimp was also created in conjunction with Sina.
On September 1, local media and national auto media were invited to attend a press conference to witness the take-off of the Goodyear blimp and find out more about the company and its achievements. The winner of the blimp naming competition was also announced.
The Beijing team also developed an online “respond to win Goodyear gifts” competition which was launched with another influential lifestyle website, Tom. Entrants had to answer three questions about Goodyear for the chance to win a Goodyear t-shirt, bag, or blimp toy.
The media communication and interactive consumer campaigns were a great success and media coverage surrounding Goodyear was superb. Website activity on both the Sina and Tom sites has increased in the thousands.

grindmouse
07-16-2010, 04:46 PM
notice the newspaper is in Latin, also she sorta looked ok until I got a good look of her left pinky toe...........ewww

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Bs