PDA

View Full Version : Honestly...

TE
07-15-2010, 08:41 PM
it's been forever since I've seen a basketball game on Television (game 7 of the NBA finals; I turned my TV off during the fourth quarter after the barrage of bogus calls the Lakers were given)... with that said, I know the summer league is on but honestly I don't want to waste time on seeing scrubs play each other. I know the FIBA World Championship is this summer, so that's something to look forward to.

with all that said, I have kept myself entertained myself with MCAT preparation and summer school (quite the fuck boring might I add)...

How are you all keeping yourself's entertained throughout this long summer?

redzero
07-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Killing dogs in Red Dead Redemption is a fun activity and it makes time fly by.

BlackSwordsMan
07-15-2010, 08:44 PM
waiting for NFL

siraulo23
07-15-2010, 08:46 PM
killing dogs in red dead redemption is a fun activity and it makes time fly by.

+1

dickface
07-15-2010, 08:49 PM
I know the FIBA World Championship is this summer, so that's something to look forward to.

true tbh

:lmao Lakers aren't the World Champions. awesome.

redzero
07-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Fuck the NBA it just ended. The NFL feels like its been a year since its last game on tv

Yeah, the Saints have a 19-0 season to look forward to.

Greg Oden
07-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Making fun of the Dolphins.

Darrin
07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Trying to get back into school. following free agency and the movement in the NBA, and hanging out with friends. I haven't missed the NBA yet, however, around September I start to get antsy. I really am looking forward to this season. All the hype, all the complaining, I want to see what the Heat do this season. I want to see if Kobe Bryant was injured last season or if he's done being the best player in the league. I want to see more Oklahoma City games. I want to see what the Pistons have in Monroe. I'm thinking about getting league pass, but a couple of things have to break my way before that happens.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 09:17 PM
I just go to the DVR, crank up that aforementioned Game 7 and wallow in it.

When I ain't doin' that I come in here, and remind each & every one of ya's just exactly where the bear shit in the buckwheat a month ago tonite.

Sometimes I call Luva and we eat our Wheaties (out of the Championships boxes) over the phone. His mother yells a lot, but, she's drowned out by my wife.

Last summer was even better. I discovered this place minutes after we rung up #15 in Florida.

Yep, yep.

21_Blessings
07-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Haven't re-watched the finals yet..gonna let the triumph soak in. DVR'd summer league is my mild basketball fix when I'm not clowning people in pickup ball.

BullsDynasty
07-15-2010, 09:25 PM
it's been forever since I've seen a basketball game on Television (game 7 of the NBA finals; I turned my TV off during the fourth quarter after the barrage of bogus calls the Lakers were given)... with that said, I know the summer league is on but honestly I don't want to waste time on seeing scrubs play each other. I know the FIBA World Championship is this summer, so that's something to look forward to.

with all that said, I have kept myself entertained myself with MCAT preparation and summer school (quite the fuck boring might I add)...

How are you all keeping yourself's entertained throughout this long summer?

I'm taking the MCAT August 19th!! GL

LnGrrrR
07-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Work, work, and more work.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Hey, 21, you almost got rid of your D. Fish! Ya dirty thing, you.:lol

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 09:31 PM
Cry, cry, and more tears.

It's understandable, Ln.

fevertrees
07-15-2010, 09:31 PM
WNBA still going strong..

Greg Oden
07-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Culbear, what do you do for a living?

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Culbear, what do you do for a living?

I don't. I'm retired.

Greg Oden
07-15-2010, 09:35 PM
From what?

Do you just post with internet friends while katie girl brings you grilled cheese sandwhiches cut into triangles?

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 09:40 PM
From what?

Do you just post with internet friends while katie girl brings you grilled cheese sandwhiches cut into triangles?

I flew a desk in the Air Force.

She won't cook for me. She won't sit on my face. She's very stubborn.

Greg Oden
07-15-2010, 09:44 PM
I flew a desk in the Air Force.

She won't cook for me. She won't sit on my face. She's very stubborn.

tbh, you could've had a fine meal had DOK showed up for your date. Shame on him.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 09:47 PM
tbh, you could've had a fine meal had DOK showed up for your date. Shame on him.

I had a meal anyway, though I was so miserable I didn't even taste it. That was the waiting week before The Finals. I was as nervous as a queer at a weiner roast.

And that little prick stood me up.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 10:12 PM
tbh what was the meeting for, a nice tea time chat?

No, good NBA talk. Duncan is probably one of the, if not the brightest posters here. I'll talk NBA to anybody, anywhere, but, rarely do I find an intelligent voice. Duncan is such a voice.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 10:16 PM
DoK getting mad props

He just screwed the pooch and now we're at loggerheads. It's a shame because Duncan is wonderful. I miss citing him & his efforts here.

Greg Oden
07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Why the hell do you wanna talk hoops with someone who knows what they're talking about when all you would do is talk about 0 fer, 16 rings, and other stupid drivel. Do you have any opinions about basketball other than the lakers have 16 rings and some are 0 fer? I'm not aware of them, tbh.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Why the hell do you wanna talk hoops with someone who knows what they're talking about when all you would do is talk about 0 fer, 16 rings, and other stupid drivel. Do you have any opinions about basketball other than the lakers have 16 rings and some are 0 fer? I'm not aware of them, tbh.

I always here about the legendary "Cubby basketball knowledge" from other posters, but all i here are O & Forevers and lame old man 1 liners

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 10:30 PM

Please. My shit is all over this Board.

Sure, I bury it under an avalanche of the aforementioned drivel, but, it's there.

Many of the fellows here (of a myriad of fandoms) have cited my shit.

Don't even start.

And I wouldn't a thrown anything in Duncan's face at the sit. I'd a been right as the mail.

Eminem
07-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Please. My shit is all over this Board.

Sure, I bury it under an avalanche of the aforementioned drivel, but, it's there.

Many of the fellows here (of a myriad of fandoms) have cited my shit.

Don't even start.

And I wouldn't a thrown anything in Duncan's face at the sit. I'd a been right as the mail.

tbh, Greg forgot about your badass poems. But I literally have never seen a basketball opinion from you.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 10:38 PM
tbh, Greg forgot about your badass poems. But I literally have never seen a basketball opinion from you.

Many others have and have commended me for same.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Literally, the only basketball take i've ever seen from Cubby is when a free agent signs somewhere he'll say call them sorry no matter who it is.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Literally, the only basketball take i've ever seen from Cubby is when a free agent signs somewhere he'll say call them sorry no matter who it is.

Poppycock! Pure & unadulterated style.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Truth hurts

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Truth hurts

I God's, this is the livin' end.....Uh, uh, uh, I know.........O & Forever!!!!!

muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh crap
07-15-2010, 10:59 PM
I have kept myself entertained myself with MCAT preparation and summer school (quite the fuck boring might I add)...

dude, couldn't you have just facebook status'd this to peeps who give a fuck? i get that this is a 'oh shit, i'm taking the MCAT' disguise thread but you could have tried harder, brah.

MiamiHeat
07-15-2010, 11:00 PM
No, good NBA talk. Duncan is probably one of the, if not the brightest posters here. I'll talk NBA to anybody, anywhere, but, rarely do I find an intelligent voice. Duncan is such a voice.

nhHgrrQGDpk

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 11:06 PM
^Dallas & Forever!

tee, hee.

mavs>spurs2
07-15-2010, 11:14 PM
^Dallas & Forever!

tee, hee.

that's not very nice cubby

Eminem
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
^Dallas & Forever!

tee, hee.

definitely raising the bar here and not shitting the bed again :tu

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 11:16 PM
that's not very nice cubby

I know, duder, but, I've no choice. I've got the restraint of a 9-year-old.

tee, hee.

Eminem
07-15-2010, 11:17 PM
I know, duder, but, I've no choice. I like to get in the pants of a 9 year old.

tee, hee.

so it's true :wow

Giuseppe
definitely raising the bar here and not shitting the bed again :tu

That's ok. You just head back down to that little room the Ellis' built ya after the Spurs kicked your ass twixt Detroit & San Antonio.

Chop, chop.

Giuseppe
so it's true :wow

lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eminem
07-15-2010, 11:19 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughingmyemulatedassoff!

Eminem
07-15-2010, 11:20 PM
That's ok. You just head back down to that little room the Ellis' built ya after the Spurs kicked your ass twixt Detroit & San Antonio.

Chop, chop.

We've been through this before. We ringed thanks to Daddy and 3 other HOF'ers. Thanks.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 11:25 PM
We've been through this before. We ringed thanks to Daddy and 3 other HOF'ers. Thanks.

True, but, they built you that room, and you went in there, and yer livin' with that, sonny.

TE
07-15-2010, 11:26 PM
dude, couldn't you have just facebook status'd this to peeps who give a fuck? i get that this is a 'oh shit, i'm taking the MCAT' disguise thread but you could have tried harder, brah.

You sound like a former premedical student who just quite didn't have the cahones to get a decent score on the MCAT.

Good riddance brah.
:p:

Ashy Larry
07-15-2010, 11:33 PM
hitting the gym, hitting the heavy bag and speed bag in the garage and work on the house, laying hardwood floor, drywall and put new lights in the ceiling.

Also re-watched the lakers title run.