PDA

View Full Version : Is Radaronline paid off by Oksana Grigorieva?

Fabbs
07-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Larry King Live just had a couple of audio experts that both agreed the tape recordings of Mel Gibson with Russian Chick alleging abuse are doctored big time. They say her voice and his voice are recorded seperately. Radaronlines had their rep on the show and when asked where the tapes came from she gave the most phony read from the script answer. You go to their site and it's like they want to bring Mel down just as bad as Russian Chick does.

Q. Is Radaronline on Oksana Gs payroll? I say obviously yes. Mel is worth like 500 mil plus and I can see her offering the radaronline scuz millions to slant things her way.

Q2. Is she a victim of Mel or is she a goldigging skank who is choreographing all of this?

Q3. Is Radaronline owned operated by the same loser(s) who run TMZ? It has that exact same feel.

*editors note if Mel hit her i do not condone that at all. Nor his verbal outbursts. But is the truth she is egging him on 100% and in reality wanted him to hit her -ca ching ca ching? Still does not justify if Mel did but the more i read/hear of this i smell goldigging skank.

lebomb
07-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Mel is fawkin coo-coo :dizzy

Bender
07-16-2010, 09:20 AM
did she try to blackmail him first?

I don't follow this celebrity crap.

tlongII
07-16-2010, 09:52 AM
She's a skank.

tlongII
07-16-2010, 09:52 AM
But it's Mel's fault for hooking up with her in the first place.

Fabbs
07-16-2010, 10:00 AM
did she try to blackmail him first?

I don't follow this celebrity crap.
She said she would take 10 million to make the recordings go away. Allegedly.

lebomb
07-16-2010, 10:03 AM
She said she would take 10 million to make the recordings go away. Allegedly.

LMAO....................saaaweat!!! Damn, she got him by lenutsack. :downspin:

lebomb
07-16-2010, 10:14 AM
http://thisisdiversity.com/img/umedia/641/Image/Grigorieva.png

:hungry:

Stringer_Bell
07-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Slowly, people in the media are starting to realize that this Oksana bitch ain't simply an innocent victim. The truth will come out, hopefully she gets deported and I never have to see her currently busted ass again.

Fabbs
07-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Check out Radaronline & Skanks photo *source* and story. Look at all the bullshit they highlight, but then look at the part i bolded:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/shocking-oksana-abuse-photo-hits-web--1970241
A disturbing photo of Mel Gibson's ex Oksana Grigorieva has hit the web.

RadarOnline reports the shot was taken after the Russian singer, 40, got into a heated fight with Gibson, 54, Jan. 6.

The photo shows Grigorieva with two damaged upper front teeth.

PHOTOS: Mel Gibson's many controversies

A source tells Radar that Grigorieva lost a veneer and her right front tooth was severely chipped during the fight, which allegedly occurred while she was holding their 8-1/2 month-old daughter Lucia.

According to Radar, Grigorieva has provided zero evidence to support her claim that Gibson caused the damage.

A Gibson source tells UsMagazine.com that, although they did argue that day, it didn't turn physical.

Says the source, "They got into, but he absolutely did not injure her."

Spurtacus
07-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Slowly, people in the media are starting to realize that this Oksana bitch ain't simply an innocent victim. The truth will come out, hopefully she gets deported and I never have to see her currently busted ass again.

:tu

PM5K
07-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Even if Mel is a nut, I don't fucking care. It's just the same as how I don't care about their stupid charities, or any of that other shit. They are actors, I pay them to act by watching their movies, and I like Mel's movies.

Besides, who hasn't yelled something they'd be embarrassed to hear recorded and posted on the internet?

Fabbs
07-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Stringer_Bell

Exactly. Now Faux News is reporting the dentist who has treated her regularly has said in no way, shape or form were her teeth broken nor any bruises on her face whatsoever. And this dentist supports her!

What a snatch.

Fabbs
07-22-2010, 12:47 PM
^^ the dentist flip flopped his story and now again supports Russian skank.

Not gonna work tho. For one thing, if Mel hit her like flopping dentist now recants, then it was his legal duty to report this to the police. Har har, that's not dentist boy-Oskunkas only problem:

X-rays taken 2 days after Mel Gibson allegedly punched Oksana Grigorieva could be pivotal evidence in the Sheriff's investigation .... TMZ has learned.

Sources intimately familiar with the case tell TMZ Oksana went to a pediatrician, Dr. Gordon, on January 8, complaining of headaches. She told the doctor her eyes were not tracking properly and he then ordered X-rays. Interestingly, the pediatrician was not her children's doctor. It's unclear why she chose a pediatrician.

The X-rays will be especially important because the dentist who saw Oksana the day before has made conflicting statements about Oksana being struck in the mouth. And the dentist's photos do not show any injury to Oksana's temple area. The dentist says Oksana covered the bruise with hair and makeup.

Oksana claims she was punched twice -- once in the head and once in the mouth.

And there's this ... we've learned in the mediation Oksana said she told the dentist and the pediatrician she had been hit but "refused" to say by whom. We know the dentist says she told him Mel had struck her but that she wanted to protect him.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-22-2010, 01:25 PM
If Mel hit her in the mouth hard enough to knock her veneers off, her face would have been more messed up than it was. Not only that, Mel's hand would have been cut up as well. Anyone check Mel's ho hammer?

Cyrano
07-22-2010, 03:49 PM
I think it's obvious that her broken teeth were caused by improper use of a vibrator. Dumb skank.

mrsmaalox
07-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Fake boobs, fake lips, fake teeth. Would anything she says be real?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Fake boobs, fake lips, fake teeth. Would anything she says be real?

As long as her boobs, lips and teeth don't say anything.

SAScrub
07-23-2010, 10:03 AM
http://thisisdiversity.com/img/umedia/641/Image/Grigorieva.png

:hungry:
Gibson was with Octo-mom?

760Spursfan
07-23-2010, 04:00 PM
But it's Mel's fault for hooking up with her in the first place.

+1

Even if Mel is a nut, I don't fucking care. It's just the same as how I don't care about their stupid charities, or any of that other shit. They are actors, I pay them to act by watching their movies, and I like Mel's movies.

Besides, who hasn't yelled something they'd be embarrassed to hear recorded and posted on the internet?

Didn't she ask for money to keep the tapes secret? Shouldn't she be faces criminal charges of extortion? I also thought I read that the tapes had been tampered with.

Forensic experts have analyzed the Mel Gibson (http://www.associatedcontent.com/topic/5083/mel_gibson.html) tapes and have proven and confirmed that Oksana or someone close to her edited and tampered with the tapes, making http://ads.associatedcontent.com/www/delivery/lg.php?category_id=2&content_type=article&content_type_id=5586392&key_page=70166932319187358&site_id=1&bannerid=7535&campaignid=2319&zoneid=2&loc=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.associatedcontent.com%2Fa rticle%2F5586392%2Fforensic_expert_proves_oksana_t ampered.html%3Fcontent_type_id%3D5586392%26cat%3D2&cb=48e31e709f
http://ads.associatedcontent.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=2&cb=70166932319187358&source=&n=a14de4a9&slice=-0-&dma=-825-&cty=-US-&content_type=article&content_type_id=5586392&category_id=2&key_ad=1677162333&site_id=1&ad_pos=2&key_page=70166932319187358&ac_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.associatedcontent.com%2Far ticle%2F5586392%2Fforensic_expert_proves_oksana_ta mpered.html (http://ads.associatedcontent.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a14de4a9&cb=1677162333)

Mel Gibson innocent. Will authorities press charges against Oksana?

Hollywood Life interviewed forensic expert Arlo West, who is the CEO of Creative Forensic Services. Arlo worked on the Natalee Holloway case and is considered an expert in his field.

Arlo says that the tapes are too clean and too professional sounding, which made him use computers and special equipment to figure out if the tapes were cut and pasted or if it was an actual recording. He has been able to confirm that Oksana's voice on the tapes are a voice over.

He further states that the tapes were made for distribution using digital recorders and equipment and that the tape was not made with a standard tape recorder. He suspects that Oksana had at least one other person help her with the editing to entrap Mel Gibson.

He has been able to prove that the recordings have been edited to remove as well as add words and phrases and switch words around to make it sound like Mel said certain things, when he did not.

The edits that Arlo discovered were done post-recording, and he says that what she has done is called tampering.

He used waveform analysis and zero crossing analysis. He says that there are several gaps and edits throughout the tapes and that they are digital recordings... no tape was used in the original. The digital recordings were massively edited and then transferred over to a tape to give the impression that Mel was recorded saying certain things.

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2010, 04:07 PM
why do we need forensic experts to prove that shit ain't real. I heard one tape and you could tell she was doing some kind of voice over

760Spursfan
07-23-2010, 04:10 PM
^^^This is true but unfortunately the court system needs it.

Nathan Explosion
07-23-2010, 04:41 PM
^^^This is true but unfortunately the court system needs it.

Nope, not at all. The court doesn't need anything because the tapes, even if 100% authentic, are inadmissible in court. Since Mel wasn't aware that he was being recorded, they cannot be used for evidence because it would violate California law which states that both parties have to be aware that the conversation is being recorded.

Mel could have admitted to any crime he committed and the courts would have to throw the tapes out.

760Spursfan
07-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Nope, not at all. The court doesn't need anything because the tapes, even if 100% authentic, are inadmissible in court. Since Mel wasn't aware that he was being recorded, they cannot be used for evidence because it would violate California law which states that both parties have to be aware that the conversation is being recorded.

Mel could have admitted to any crime he committed and the courts would have to throw the tapes out.

:toast stand corrected!

ploto
07-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Arlo says that the tapes are too clean and too professional sounding, which made him use computers and special equipment to figure out if the tapes were cut and pasted or if it was an actual recording. He has been able to confirm that Oksana's voice on the tapes are a voice over.

He further states that the tapes were made for distribution using digital recorders and equipment and that the tape was not made with a standard tape recorder. He suspects that Oksana had at least one other person help her with the editing to entrap Mel Gibson.

He has been able to prove that the recordings have been edited to remove as well as add words and phrases and switch words around to make it sound like Mel said certain things, when he did not.

The edits that Arlo discovered were done post-recording, and he says that what she has done is called tampering.

He used waveform analysis and zero crossing analysis. He says that there are several gaps and edits throughout the tapes and that they are digital recordings... no tape was used in the original. The digital recordings were massively edited and then transferred over to a tape to give the impression that Mel was recorded saying certain things.

I heard part of it and her part sounds very staged- like she is saying things on a tape that are therefore supposed to be true. It almost seemed like a script of things to get recorded. We can not assume everything she says is true on it.

David Bowie
07-23-2010, 08:03 PM

I believe that that's true unless one believes that a felony is being commited. And since knocking someone's teeth in is a felony, then the tapes are admissible.

Nathan Explosion
07-23-2010, 09:47 PM
I believe that that's true unless one believes that a felony is being commited. And since knocking someone's teeth in is a felony, then the tapes are admissible.

Nope.

California Wiretapping Law

California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632. The statute applies to "confidential communications" -- i.e., conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation. See Flanagan v. Flanagan, 41 P.3d 575, 576-77, 578-82 (Cal. 2002). A California appellate court has ruled that this statute applies to the use of hidden video cameras to record conversations as well. See California v. Gibbons, 215 Cal. App. 3d 1204 (Cal Ct. App. 1989).

If you are recording someone without their knowledge in a public or semi-public place like a street or restaurant, the person whom you're recording may or may not have "an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation," and the reasonableness of the expectation would depend on the particular factual circumstances. Therefore, you cannot necessarily assume that you are in the clear simply because you are in a public place.

If you are operating in California, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any conversation that common sense tells you might be "private" or "confidential." In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the California wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party. See Cal. Penal Code § 637.2.

Consult The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press's Can We Tape?: California for more information on California wiretapping law.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/california-recording-law

Not only are the recording not admissible in court, but Mel can turn around and sue her for damages to his image by recording these tapes and the subsequent leak.

This next link is a little broader with states but basically says that same thing, don't record private conversations without the permission of all parties.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

Fabbs
08-31-2011, 12:14 PM
OkSkunka gets *only* 750K and to live in the house Mel bought her.
Great money for most of us but still a far cry from what she tried to extort from Mel.

She could have settled for 15 million 2 years ago but thought she could scam more. :lol

I'm sure Mel regrets more then words can say going the Russian Mail Order bride route for a piece.