PDA

View Full Version : China UFO sighting

Blake
07-16-2010, 10:47 AM
It's been somewhat linked to the military......anyone wanna take a stab at what it is?

A-h7DaJCqx4

4>0rings
07-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Is it cOLD in here?

mingus
07-16-2010, 06:34 PM
my grandma saw a ufo, so did my aunt (they were together). it was in a small twon and at night...they found out later it was documented by other people. basically, UFO's have to exist, being that the universe is infinite.

who knows. it doesn't look like anything that woul belong to the military.

mingus
07-16-2010, 06:37 PM
there was as similar chinese sighting that i saw a couple of days ago. it was on video. you can see it on youtube. that was seen by a ton of people too. weird shit been happening in China lately.

TIMMYD!
07-16-2010, 06:43 PM
my grandma saw a ufo, so did my aunt (they were together). it was in a small twon and at night...they found out later it was documented by other people. basically, UFO's have to exist, being that the universe is infinite.

who knows. it doesn't look like anything that woul belong to the military.

I'm with you, with the infinite amount of space in the universe, there would have to be at least one more planet that supports life and I don't understand why people don't get that.

METALMiKE
07-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm with you, with the infinite amount of space in the universe, there would have to be at least one more planet that supports life and I don't understand why people don't get that.

Christianity.

BlackSwordsMan
07-16-2010, 08:50 PM
How did the chinese see a slant object in the sky?

Shastafarian
07-16-2010, 09:05 PM

It's not about life elsewhere. It's about the inherent improbability of forms of interstellar travel being feasible.

Blake
07-16-2010, 10:09 PM
it's not about life elsewhere. It's about the inherent improbability of forms of interstellar travel being feasible.

+1

dbreiden83080
07-17-2010, 01:13 AM
It's not about life elsewhere. It's about the inherent improbability of forms of interstellar travel being feasible.

exactly and there is no real proof as of yet Aliens exist. We are still at the level of

"I saw a UFO please believe me"

We are pretty damn smart. In the year 2010 we still can't comprehend interstellar travel but if we are to believe Aliens exist they have had it down for maybe 100 years or more..

sabar
07-17-2010, 01:24 AM

+1

Not to mention that intergalactic travel is for all purposes, impossible. This leaves our galaxy, which is not infinite. This isn't even addressing why hyper advanced beings would travel in tiny flying discs (an absurd notion in itself), how it is physically possible to travel between stars in a small vehicle with no form of propulsion, or why they are here in the first place.

dbreiden83080
07-17-2010, 01:48 AM
+1

Not to mention that intergalactic travel is for all purposes, impossible. This leaves our galaxy, which is not infinite. This isn't even addressing why hyper advanced beings would travel in tiny flying discs (an absurd notion in itself), how it is physically possible to travel between stars in a small vehicle with no form of propulsion, or why they are here in the first place.

Good points and if they are here and have been here for 100 years or more what the hell are they waiting for in terms of making contact with us? Why fly here from so far away, take a look around and always leave? I think by now they would have seen enough to get what we are all about..

Creepn
07-17-2010, 03:44 AM
I think by now they would have seen enough to get what we are all about..

Millions of people visit amusement parks multiple times a year. We know what its all about but we still go to them.

bigzak25
07-17-2010, 04:20 AM
pssst, it's 2010...the year 'they' make contact.

mingus
07-17-2010, 06:22 AM
i don't know why people have a hard time believing aliens and visit out planet.

how and why they visit (if they indeed do) are beyond our understanding.

mingus
07-17-2010, 06:26 AM
if u zoom in close enough on those pictures you can see a little alien dude through the window. fo shizzle.

polandprzem
07-17-2010, 06:30 AM
Good points and if they are here and have been here for 100 years or more what the hell are they waiting for in terms of making contact with us? Why fly here from so far away, take a look around and always leave? I think by now they would have seen enough to get what we are all about..

It's more then 100 years
It's believed that they are visiting us since ever

So what?

If there are so many other forms of lives they would probably take advantage of our primitive race.

Ohh well I used to believe in aliens and now it all seems like it does not holding the grip very well.

btw. we are so primitive that's beyond me :)
Think how much we are depending on electric power. If it's gone the planet is screwed. I mean people

ynh
07-17-2010, 08:57 AM
I've never seen anything like that. I'm not sure it is alien or not but I'd be an idiot to think there aren't things beyond our understanding and that things we believe aren't possible may in fact be. Hell you think 200 years ago they thought we could fly? It wasn't long ago we were sure the earth was flat and the sun revolved around us.

bigzak25
07-17-2010, 09:40 AM
If they are tracking our progress based upon our TV airwaves, God help us...:lol

I recall a movie Explorers, when I was a kid...

Alien life forms watching us must understand the truth,that we are in fact, a violent and primitive race...in spite of our technological developments.

All this technology, and simultaneously, all the suffering that goes on on this planet.

We don't share with each other. We, as a whole, exhibit selfish behaviors, day in and day out.

If they wanted to destroy us, that would have happened long ago.

I feel they want to help us, want to make themselves known...but not until we are either 1) ready, i.e. enlightened and unified as mankind... 2) about to be extinct.

Wake up sleepwalkers. It is always darkest before the dawn...and the dawn approaches.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-17-2010, 09:59 AM
i don't know why people have a hard time believing aliens and visit out planet.

how and why they visit (if they indeed do) are beyond our understanding.
why you enjoy being a cuckold, is beyond my understanding.
fag.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-17-2010, 10:05 AM

Almost nothing is impossible, read a popular science magazine every once in a while you'd be blown away with what humans are doing now with such limited funding.

even our galaxy could fall within the probabilities of other life because it is so big

who is to say aliens would do the bulk of the travelling in the tiny discs?

tlongII
07-17-2010, 10:43 AM
It looks like something with a light on it.

IceColdBrewski
07-17-2010, 11:11 AM
even our galaxy could fall within the probabilities of other life because it is so big

Okay.

That means that...

our whole solar system...

could be, like...

one tiny atom in the fingernail
of some other giant being.

This is too much!

That means...

-one tiny atom in my fingernail could be--
-Could be one little...

tiny universe.

Could l buy some pot from you?

mingus
07-17-2010, 02:27 PM
why you enjoy being a cuckold, is beyond my understanding.
fag.

someones not getting enough attention today. I pity u.

Shastafarian
07-17-2010, 02:29 PM
I've never seen anything like that. I'm not sure it is alien or not but I'd be an idiot to think there aren't things beyond our understanding and that things we believe aren't possible may in fact be. Hell you think 200 years ago they thought we could fly? It wasn't long ago we were sure the earth was flat and the sun revolved around us.

So you believe objects have the ability to travel faster than light?

mingus
07-17-2010, 03:35 PM
So you believe objects have the ability to travel faster than light?

i don't know why u believe we can grasp it. as ynh already stated, just centuries ago people couldn't even begin to fathom some of the technology that we take for granted right now. imagine thousands or millions of years into the future how advanced life forms can be.

Shastafarian
07-17-2010, 03:51 PM
i don't know why u believe we can grasp it. as ynh already stated, just centuries ago people couldn't even begin to fathom some of the technology that we take for granted right now. imagine thousands or millions of years into the future how advanced life forms can be.

It's a simple question.

Fabbs
07-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Chinese military?

Which isn't about to inform public what their "sauser" was.
This happened in New Mexico or Arizona a while back.
Military finally fessed up.

ynh
07-18-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm not well read up on the subject.. my answer would be what I previously stated, that I believe that things that we believe are a certainty may in fact not be a certainty or that there are perhaps ways around it. I do not believe we are as smart as we think we are nor as advanced as we think we are. There are things that we do not have the compacity or knowledge to comprehend.. just as there are things that the ant can not understand there are things that the human can not. I do not believe we are all knowing or that we have the capacity to be all knowing.

bigzak25
07-18-2010, 01:20 AM
It is very easy to see we are not as advanced as many seem to think we are.

All this supposed great technology has not stopped the worldwide suffering and hunger.

It's done much more to make the greedy rich than to help the poor.

Being 'advanced' as a civilization is much much more than trendy gadgets and fancy rocket ships.

lefty
07-18-2010, 01:46 AM
I believe I have been abducted by Aliens :lol

No shit, the other night, I had that dream that they were doing some surgery on me, and one of them was leaning towards me

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh :wtf