PDA

View Full Version : To all The TP doomsayers....

MullinFan
07-16-2010, 12:05 PM
If we've learned anything about free agency this summer its this. It does not matter if your team loses its best/second best player (lebron,stoudemire,boozer) to free agency, most players did work out a sign and trade with their former team and I believe they all got pretty good T/E's for this year and were able to get some pretty good players in return.
Tony Parkers (possible) last season with us could be a great thing, he's going to play like a monster, raise his stock, and try to lead this team to another Championship! And if he does decide to leave, we can do a S&T with whoever get some picks, and a nice big'ol fat T/E for next years crop of F/A!!! Its a win-win for us!

mudyez
07-16-2010, 12:57 PM
above average "first post"!

lefty
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM
above average "first post"!
Hopefully it was his last

jimo2305
07-16-2010, 01:52 PM

:lol:lol:lol

MullinFan
07-16-2010, 04:23 PM

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have lurked here as a guest for far too long. I felt it was time to "up my game" so to speak.

dbestpro
07-16-2010, 04:50 PM
I bet Cleveland might not agree with you.

lotr1trekkie
07-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Welcome Mullinfan! Remember him from college in NY. Any team with Mullin on it was a better team. A lot of Larry Bird in him. Keep posting-- some of these old geezers are getting cranky as the Duncan era draws to a close.