PDA

View Full Version : You Phone Heads are a Bunch of Schmoes...

balli
07-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Being 'into' phones pretty lame. Don't you have better things to do with your time than intently study every new piece of hardware's spec sheet when you already have an EVO or some other really nice, newish phone? Pick a smartphone, buy it, completely forget about the rest of the industry for 1.95 years until your carrier gives you an upgrade. That is all.

IronMexican
07-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Don't tell me how to live my life.

balli
07-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Don't tell me how to live my life.

I'm sorry to say it, but in this case, I know what's best for people. They should listen.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Being 'into' games pretty lame. Don't you have better things to do with your time than intently study every new piece of hardware's spec sheet when you already have a 360 or some other really nice, newish console? Pick a console, buy it, completely forget about the rest of the industry for 7 years until the company you worship releases something new. That is all.

lefty
07-16-2010, 01:05 PM
i'm sorry to say it, but in this case, i know what's best for people. They should listen.
lol evo

z0sa
07-16-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry to say it, but in this case, I know what's best for people. They should listen.

You don't know jack from shit.

Nathan Explosion
07-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Like I said, before (but I'll throw the Droid X into it), the best way to decide what phone to get is by carrier. I couldn't care less how good or bad the Evo and Droid X are because I'm on AT&T so I'm getting an IPhone (now with free case!). If I was on Sprint, I'd get an Evo and if on Verizon, probably a Droid X.

Only the new Samsung phone can be compared to the others since all carriers will have it.

eyeh8u
07-16-2010, 04:10 PM
shouldn't you go back to sucking off major Nelson and Aaron Greenberg

bigzak25
07-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Being 'into' phones pretty lame. Don't you have better things to do with your time than intently study every new piece of hardware's spec sheet when you already have an EVO or some other really nice, newish phone? Pick a smartphone, buy it, completely forget about the rest of the industry for 1.95 years until your carrier gives you an upgrade. That is all.

a smartphone? what for? a phone is for making calls. i paid 20 dollars for my nokia. :tu

http://www.nokiausa.com/find-products/phones/nokia-6350

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2010, 05:29 PM
what about the people like me who get their upgrades every 1 year?

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2010, 06:07 PM
a smartphone? what for? a phone is for making calls. i paid 20 dollars for my nokia. :tu

http://www.nokiausa.com/find-products/phones/nokia-6350

if you're gonna brag about spending at least get it free like i did

bigzak25
07-16-2010, 06:13 PM
I actually had the free one for a couple weeks...it was a Motorola...but the quality was junk and I always intended to get the nokia, but it was out of stock at costco...

The bill is 50 per month though so can't go wrong.

If I can combine with my home phone/internet, then maybe I save a few more bucks, but gotta call att...:tu

and my post was more about showing balli that it's all about perspective than it was about bragging...nothing more...