PDA

View Full Version : S.A. Heat Fans: Which was a better feeling?

SanAntonioHeat
07-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Sweeping the Cavs in 2007 or backdoor sweeping the Mavs in 2006?

Both felt very good, but Sweeping the Cavs did cement our three-peat.

Your thoughts?

Grey Spurfan
07-16-2010, 01:48 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Mavs are chokers!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

HeatTheBestEver
07-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Dirk sucks! Mavs suck!

Halberto
07-16-2010, 02:04 PM
butthurt Laker fan

Grey Spurfan
07-16-2010, 02:07 PM
butthurt Laker fan

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Classic

BlackSwordsMan
07-16-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm surprised kori doesn't crackdown on these shitty trolls

Zelophehad
07-16-2010, 02:19 PM
This San Antonio Heat shit is so worn out. It's been spammed to death all over this forum.

heatluva
07-16-2010, 03:06 PM
niggas just hatin cuz we run this shit now! I'm bout to slap some bitches and fix my turban, er I mean fix my new era cap so that my shit has a gangsta lean! nowatimsayin?

mavchokulous
07-16-2010, 03:25 PM
This San Antonio Heat shit is so worn out. It's been spammed to death all over this forum.
This shit's worn out like heatluva's pussy. Seriously heatluva stop taking it up from lakaluva's infected dick and remember that 4>1.

angelbelow
07-16-2010, 04:55 PM
why do we have to choose one when we did both? they both feel great.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-16-2010, 04:56 PM

Yeah, I don't mind some of the trolling here, but this is just lame.

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2010, 04:59 PM

offseason, but they better cut that shit out in november

jag
07-16-2010, 05:02 PM

Your fellow mav fans disagree

Muser
07-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Culburn wants his saying back.

poop
07-16-2010, 05:55 PM
they just hate cuz we staaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cked

poop
07-16-2010, 05:57 PM
they just hate cuz we staaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cked

Giuseppe
07-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Culburn wants his saying back.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ezau
07-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Honestly, getting LeGone, D-Whistle, and Krissy Bosh would have been my top choice.

Crazymaddopeyo
07-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Hmm I don't get the S.A. Heat trolls? Does it stem from anything? Or just mav and laker fans being idiots? I have not seen any spurs fans saying they like the heat.

ezau
07-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Hmm I don't get the S.A. Heat trolls? Does it stem from anything? Or just mav and laker fans being idiots? I have not seen any spurs fans saying they like the heat.

Giuseppe/Cully set the trend.

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:19 PM

It's because its a spurs site..if it were a mavs site persay they would say dallas heat... or los angeles mavericks

Stump
07-16-2010, 09:25 PM
I don't get the point, so fill me in.

Is the SA Heat thing strictly about Wade embarrassing our rival in 2006, or are you suggesting that Spurs fans are going to all bandwagon to the Heat? If it's the latter, you guys are pretty freaking stupid. I don't think anyone other than pre-Lebron Heat fans like this team. I think I'd prefer LA in a Lakers-Heat finals matchup (although my attitude may change as the season progresses).

ezau
07-16-2010, 10:45 PM

Is the SA Heat thing strictly about Wade embarrassing our rival in 2006, or are you suggesting that Spurs fans are going to all bandwagon to the Heat? If it's the latter, you guys are pretty freaking stupid. I don't think anyone other than pre-Lebron Heat fans like this team. I think I'd prefer LA in a Lakers-Heat finals matchup (although my attitude may change as the season progresses).

More like Spurs fans joining the Heat bandwagon.

poop
07-17-2010, 05:11 AM

because the NBA is bullshit now, its all a bunch of manufactured crap. building a championship team the old fashioned way is futile now. f you are a small market team you are done for. its all gimmicky and sensationalist WWF entertainment now.
for years now we have had to sit and watch as the Lakers (and celtics) stomp everyone's asses with their manufactured superteams. so now, the nba finally jumps the shark with this whole Miami superduper team bullshit.

theres no way to compete with how things are now...the Spurs will never be relevent again...may as well join them just to satire how all these lakers fans became shittalking lakers fans the last couple years.

it is only fitting to see the Lakers bullshit manufactured superteam and all their bandwagon fans dethroned by a newer manufactured superteam and all their bandwagon fans.

Giuseppe
07-17-2010, 06:37 AM
it is only fitting to see the Lakers bullshit manufactured superteam and all their bandwagon fans dethroned by a newer manufactured superteam and all their bandwagon fans.

And when that happens you'll have a case. Until then, sweetheart, we're NBA World Champions and we're gonna Lord it over this Lakers Board at ST.

Now,

Let us proceed...

SanAntonioHeat
07-17-2010, 10:20 AM

you're over analyzing this one way too much bro.

Darrin
07-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Sweeping the Cavs in 2007 or backdoor sweeping the Mavs in 2006?

Both felt very good, but Sweeping the Cavs did cement our three-peat.

Your thoughts?

Here's one: who do you hate more--the Bulls or the Mavericks? Chicago has bounced you out of the playoffs (last time in 2007 as defending-champions) in four of five playoff series. You guys can't get past them. And the Mavs share the state and the West crown in 2003 and 2006.

picc84
07-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Shouldn't it be the Miami Spurs?