PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade: "LeBron James didn't quit' on Cleveland"

TheHeatIsOn
07-16-2010, 02:35 PM
"He's not a quitter," Wade said. "He didn't quit."

"LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, guys like that understand what boston' s defense was about. Their defense was built on not letting one player beat them. You either settle for the outside shot or you pass to your teammates. LeBron had one bad game in the playoffs. Other than that. he did what he can do with the defense all watching him."

http://www.gacksports.com

Flo-Rida
07-16-2010, 02:37 PM
old

Kevin Durant 35
07-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Gotta give him props for having his teammates back.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Gotta give him props for having his teammates back.

+1

Kobe had a bad game too but that lucky ass had Gasol and the Refs on his side.

HeatTheBestEver
07-16-2010, 02:41 PM
LeBron James is teh best anyone who says otherwise is just hating!

hater
07-16-2010, 02:49 PM
oh goodie. Dwhistle made it all better now.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Lebron James is a faggot

And you are?

Phillip
07-16-2010, 02:58 PM
And you are?

Renaldo Balkman is a faggot.

heatluva
07-16-2010, 03:00 PM
old

bro, why you hatin? us life long heat fans need to show solidarity and run this forum! it's our time, nigga! :toast

HeatChamps
07-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Cleveland is a fag ass city. Even if he did quit, can you blame him? Miami is the city he wanted to be in all his career. Now he's got it.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Renaldo Balkman is a faggot.

:toast

heatluva
07-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Cleveland is a fag ass city. Even if he did quit, can you blame him? Miami is the city he wanted to be in all his career. Now he's got it.

exactly man. Why does LeBron wanna mess around wit some stank ass Cleveland pussy when he can come to Miami and get that good shit? Just last night I was tappin like 4 pussies at once!

DaDakota
07-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Lebron laid down like a 50 year old hooker.

As soon as he found out Delonte was boning his mom, he quit.

He was already going to Miami, how would he leave if he was coming of an NBA finals appearance, or worse a championship.

The dude up and quit.

DD

DaDakota.
07-16-2010, 03:17 PM
The sky is blue.

OJ did it.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor was the catalyst for the US to enter World War II.

Gatorade has electrolytes.

DD

cobbler
07-16-2010, 03:19 PM
+1

Kobe had a bad game too but that lucky ass had Gasol and the Refs on his side.

...and Kobe almost instantly after the game acknowleged his bad game and gave his teammates props for stepping up.

...Lebron just says I had one of my 3 bad games for my whole career, admonished his teammates, then skipped town using kids to gloss over his narcissism.

:wow

Tossing the Celtics series and media spectacle aside, he still quit. He promised to bring a ring to the Cav's and he bolted town to jump on coattails before fulfilling it. Anyway you cut it.... that's quitting!

Basketballgirl25
07-16-2010, 03:31 PM
My question is, how would Wade or anything else know if Lebron really quit or didn't quit? I'm sure Lebron isn't going around to anybody and telling if he did or didn't.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM
My question is, how would Wade or anything else know if Lebron really quit or didn't quit? I'm sure Lebron isn't going around to anybody and telling if he did or didn't.

Ever heard of a TV. You can rewatch the games on it all you want. Plus LeBron and Wade are longtime friends...

florige
07-16-2010, 03:38 PM
...and Kobe almost instantly after the game acknowleged his bad game and gave his teammates props for stepping up.

...Lebron just says I had one of my 3 bad games for my whole career, admonished his teammates, then skipped town using kids to gloss over his narcissism.

:wow

Tossing the Celtics series and media spectacle aside, he still quit. He promised to bring a ring to the Cav's and he bolted town to jump on coattails before fulfilling it. Anyway you cut it.... that's quitting!

I really have no problem with him bolting. But at least play your last series with your hometown team like you give a flying crap.

HarlemHeat37
07-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Lebron didn't quit, he had a shitty game by his standards..

The only way to tell if somebody quit is either if they admit it, or if they just stop shooting IMO..I'm not going to name anybody in particular, but I've seen the latter happen..

florige
07-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Lebron laid down like a 50 year old hooker.

As soon as he found out Delonte was boning his mom, he quit.

He was already going to Miami, how would he leave if he was coming of an NBA finals appearance, or worse a championship.
The dude up and quit.

DD

If he won a championship for Cle I think it would had been easier for him to leave. Look I delivered on my promise and got you guys that long awaited ring. Now I am bolting. Still would piss alot of Clevelanders off, but the sting wouldn't be HALF as bad as that pathetic/crappy performance he put up. He should be ashamed to show his face in Cleveland again. I think I would fake an injury or something the two games we played them in Cle.

picc84
07-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Go back to the game 5 and 6 gamethreads here. Were we all saying he looked like he quit?

Killakobe81
07-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Wade: My lover never quits ...his "endurance" is everlasting ....
Lebron: I can't ... quit you ...

Truth be told he has his boy's back ... nothing wrong with that ...

Obstructed_View
07-16-2010, 03:54 PM
He didn't quit, he was just upset because his momma was fucking his point guard.

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Who's Lebron James? Didn't he used to play for the Cavs?

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 04:13 PM
He didn't quit, he was just upset because his momma was fucking his point guard.

:lmao

dbestpro
07-16-2010, 04:41 PM
What was Wade suppose to say?

"Yeah my new teammate quit in the playoffs but he won't quit on us."

Besides, Lebron did not quit. He just decided to take a little on court rest during the final minute of the game with the outcome still undecided.

boston.balla
07-16-2010, 04:52 PM
sons i don't understand how you can quit with stats like that while facing a great defensve team like us. We focused on james and the rest of the cle cuckolds faded(jamison and mo were atrocious, they shoulda played hickson and floppy much more, coach brown was ... well.. coach brown)

Basketballgirl25
07-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Ever heard of a TV. You can rewatch the games on it all you want. Plus LeBron and Wade are longtime friends...

Yes I heard of tv, but I don't listen to anything on the news because it is all rumors(most of it anyway). Lebron and Wade are life long friends, well in that case if Lebron tells Wade every little thing about him I guess Wade would know what happend, heck I don't even tell my friend my whole life story so if Lebron tells Wade his life story he's a true man:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2010, 05:42 PM
relax.....this is nothing more than the Main guy on the team taking up for one of his players...Jordan did this for Pippen, Magic did it for Worthy, Bird did it for McHale, and Kobe does it for Pau... so props to D-Wade...

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Here’s how LeTank quit

Game 5 against Boston the Cavs were blown out on their home floor, with LeQuit appearing aloof and disinterested he shot 3-14. He basically made a mockery of effort and hustle . Just go back to last year when he lost to Orlando this Nigga didn’t have a care in the world this year because he knew he was leaving. He didn’t leave it all on the court he simply stopped playing.
Next he started making excuses about the elbow, even suggesting he would get surgery in the offseason. Have you even heard him mention is elbow one time this off-season? If his elbow was severely injured, he’ll have to explain how he could have splendid games in Games 1 and 3, when he scored a combined 73 points and hit 26 of 46 shots from the field. When in pain and exhausted the legends separate themselves from the pretenders by overcoming obstacles and winning anyway. Kobe played through all sorts of pain over the years including basically a broken digit this year, Steve Nash played some games with basically one eye while gutting through his injury.

Game 6, he had what seems to be an impressive 27 points, 19 boards, 10 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 9 TO’s… while the overall stat line appears impressive he had no choice but to go out and attempt to play harder after having so obviously tanked in game 5. It didn’t matter what this Nigga did in game 6 the series was over after game 5 and everyone including Gloria West knew it.