PDA

View Full Version : Has Jeb Bush quit the New World Order?

Galileo
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Has Jeb Bush quit the New World Order?

Jeb Bush to appear at Rand Paul fundraiser in Ky.

Tea party favorite Rand Paul is getting help from a well-known Republican later this month, when Jeb Bush will attend a fundraiser for the Kentucky Senate candidate.

Paul's campaign said Friday that the former Florida governor will attend the fundraiser July 26 at a private home in the Louisville area. Paul campaign manager Jesse Benton said tickets will start at $1,000 per person.Bush served two terms as Florida's governor, and he is the son and brother of former Republican presidents.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gQVREKmjiAG7r_74Bs--OoD5dyugD9H0AB7G0

Who says we can't beat the NWO?

:lmao

boutons_deux
07-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Great Bill Mahr urban-snob joke: The Bush family, where the SMART brother is named "Jeb".

Looks like tea partier radical extremist, self-certifying (It's My Association) Rand Paul really is getting co-opted, willingly, by the Repug mucky-mucks.

ChuckD
07-16-2010, 07:07 PM
You didn't get the memo about COMIC SANS?

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Rand Paul is a lifelong member of the Republican party. What makes you think he isn't a member of the NWO?

ElNono
07-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Isn't it time to drop 'New' from the NWO?

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 07:49 PM
During the primary season, Rand Paul pledged not to accept campaign donations from any lawmaker who voted for the Wall Street bailout. But little more than a month after he won the nomination, the GOP candidate was feted at a Washington fundraiser hosted by Senator Mitch McConnell and attended by eight other Republican senators who voted for the bill.

http://theweek.com/article/index/204695/rand-pauls-poll-slump-5-theories

Welcome to the NWO, Rand.

DMX7
07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Rand Paul isn't a fan of the whole Civil Rights thing.

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2010, 08:13 PM
sleeper agent

Galileo
07-17-2010, 02:11 PM

Welcome to the NWO, Rand.

Rand can't help, it if people give him money. What better thing to do than impoverish these people?

Galileo
07-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Rand Paul isn't a fan of the whole Civil Rights thing.

Wrong. Rand is the srtongest defender of the Bill-of-Rights up for election in the Senate this fall. Rand is a Libertarian, a defender of liberty.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Rand can't help, it if people give him money.Sure he can. He can refuse their money and help very easily.
What better thing to do than impoverish these people?He is clearly not impoverishing these people. The better thing to do would be for Rand to stick to his principles.

He didn't.

He's just another lying politician.

boutons_deux
07-17-2010, 02:21 PM
"defender of liberty"

great slogan, for all the paranoid fucktards imagining The Guvmint is coming after their liberty. Any practical "liberty" policy from Rand or any other right-winger?

how about, keeping negroes out my business premises?

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 02:33 PM
"defender of liberty"

great slogan, for all the paranoid fucktards imagining The Guvmint is coming after their liberty. Any practical "liberty" policy from Rand or any other right-winger?

Its not that simple. Libertarians would let businesses conduct racist practices because, under the principles of liberty, they have a right to do so.

But they would also have the right to be sued under state law, to go bankrupt after massive protesting. And if the state wanted to back racist principles, they would face revolt from the citizens.

The federal government is not the place to look for for help. Just ask the people people of louisiana.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Its not that simple. Libertarians would let businesses conduct racist practices because, under the principles of liberty, they have a right to do so.

But they would also have the right to be sued under state law, to go bankrupt after massive protesting. And if the state wanted to back racist principles, they would face revolt from the citizens.

The federal government is not the place to look for for help. Just ask the people people of louisiana.Look at the black kids who can eat at lunch counters.

I doubt a true libertarian would make the distinction between federal and local government when it comes to anti-discrimination laws.

DMX7
07-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Wrong. Rand is the srtongest defender of the Bill-of-Rights up for election in the Senate this fall. Rand is a Libertarian, a defender of liberty.

Are you saying the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the same as the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution (A.K.A. the Bill of Rights)?

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Look at the black kids who can eat at lunch counters.

I doubt a true libertarian would make the distinction between federal and local government when it comes to anti-discrimination laws.

it aint the 1960s. I am all for civil rights, and I dont regret anything that has taken place in the past, but the centralized power in the federal government is out of control. The massive powers in the fed gov are like an abscessed tooth that needs to be pulled before the body is irreperably infected.

Sure, you can reflect to all the use you got from that tooth, but if you just pull the damn thing, you will still be able to chew, and you wont find yourself on life support for being stubborn.

And as for the distinction, you would be wrong. Libertarians believe that liberty=being represented locally, by those who can continue to be held accountable. When you ship the power off to Washington, there is no way to keep it in check, no way to hold those folks feet to the fire.

It remains the principles that US was founded on, and as for me, oil spill in the gulf showed me everything I needed to know to understand that the fed gov is hopelessly lost.

DMX7
07-17-2010, 02:58 PM
And if the state wanted to back racist principles, they would face revolt from the citizens.

Which state and in what year?

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Look at the parallels between old england, the colonies, and now the states and washington. The peoples interests are no longer being represented by washington. Im not condoning revolt, Im saying we need to start electing candidates who will PULL THE DAMN TOOTH. Term limits. Saying no to federal spending on wars and pork, severing the dependence we are devolping on federal dollars that ultimately cause inflation and hurt the poor.

Who better serves minorities...someone who would offer federal protections for thier rights, or someone who would keep the doolar strong so they could afford to raise a family?

The answer is, the federal protections come with federal beaurocracy, and they come with a dildo, ready to fuck minorities by reducing their quality of life.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:03 PM
it aint the 1960s. I am all for civil rights, and I dont regret anything that has taken place in the past, but the centralized power in the federal government is out of control.I think the Civil Rights Act is probably the poorest example of an "out of control" federal government anyone could possibly put forth.

And as for the distinction, you would be wrong. Libertarians believe that liberty=being represented locally, by those who can continue to be held accountable.So libertarians would willingly give up their liberties as long as they were taken away locally?

Nice.

It remains the principles that US was founded on, and as for me, oil spill in the gulf showed me everything I needed to know to understand that the fed gov is hopelessly lost.Please explain.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:09 PM
I think the Civil Rights Act is probably the poorest example of an "out of control" federal government anyone could possibly put forth.

Is the CRA a violation of private property rights, yes or no?

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Are you saying the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the same as the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution (A.K.A. the Bill of Rights)?

No, and that's the point. The CRA violates the Bill of right's concept of private property rights.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Is the CRA a violation of private property rights, yes or no?Rights codified in which law?

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:14 PM
when the state tells you what you can and can't do with your private property, that is a violation of the principles of this country.

I don't understand how some of you don't understand the concept of prinicples, and how good causes can sometimes be applied in the wrong way.

CRA is an example of the violation of american principles, and how a good cause (racial progress) was used in the wrong way.

Not saying you have to agree with me or Parker2112 in his own right. But that is where we are coming from.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Rights codified in which law?

the fifth ammendment.

And since you didn't know that, you proved were coming from an ignorant premise on the libertarian argument for the CRA.

Glad I could educate you.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:19 PM
when the state tells you what you can and can't do with your private property, that is a violation of the principles of this country.They should have written that down if they thought it was that important.

I don't understand how some of you don't understand the concept of prinicples, and how good causes can sometimes be applied in the wrong way.Principles are reflected in laws. If you want a pro-discrimination amendment, I suggest you contact your representatives in Congress.

Not saying you have to agree with me or Parker2112 in his own right. But that is where we are coming from.I understand where you are coming from, but the principles are rarely inviolate -- as Rand Paul has been proving rather consistently of late.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:21 PM
the fifth ammendment.

And since you didn't know that, you proved were coming from an ignorant premise on the libertarian argument for the CRA.

Glad I could educate you.Sorry, the passing of a congressional act is clearly due process of law.

Since you didn't know that, you proved you were coming from an ignorant premise on the logical argument for the CRA.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:23 PM
They should have written that down if they thought it was that important.

Principles are reflected in laws. If you want a pro-discrimination amendment, I suggest you contact your representatives in Congress.

I understand where you are coming from, but the principles are rarely inviolate -- as Rand Paul has been proving rather consistently of late.

None of these arguments, personal fault of said believers, the fact that you haven't read the fifth ammendment, and your purposeful mischarecterization of someone as being pro discrimintation have anything to do with the fact the fifth ammendment grants us property rights.

Parker2112
Which state and in what year?

I'm talking about the current, and any state outside the armpit.

Do you think any state would allow re-segregation, if the federal gov all of a sudden says "not our business"? Honestly?

DMX7
the fifth ammendment.

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation"

Wrong amendment?

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:25 PM
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation"

Wrong amendment?

illiterate?

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:25 PM
None of these arguments, personal fault of said believers, the fact that you haven't read the fifth ammendmentI read the whole amendment. You didn't.

and your purposeful mischarecterization of someone as being pro discrimintationYou are for the right to discriminate on the basis of race because property is more important to you.

have anything to do with the fact the fifth ammendment grants us property rights.That can be abridged by due process of law.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:27 PM
illiterate?
due process of law
illiterate?

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Look at the parallels between old england, the colonies, and now the states and washington. The peoples interests are no longer being represented by washington. Im not condoning revolt, Im saying we need to start electing candidates who will PULL THE DAMN TOOTH. Term limits. Saying no to federal spending on wars and pork, severing the dependence we are devolping on federal dollars that ultimately cause inflation and hurt the poor.

Who better serves minorities...someone who would offer federal protections for thier rights, or someone who would keep the doolar strong so they could afford to raise a family?

The answer is, the federal protections come with federal beaurocracy, and they come with a dildo, ready to fuck minorities by reducing their quality of life.

I think the Civil Rights Act is probably the poorest example of an "out of control" federal government anyone could possibly put forth.

So libertarians would willingly give up their liberties as long as they were taken away locally?

Nice.

Please explain.

First see above.

Ultimately, as far as state rep vs fed representation, The point is, you dont give up freedoms to local govt, you wont have to. Those representatives live in your community, they shop where you shop, they go to church where you go to church, they eat at restaurants you eat at...etc

They are limited as to how far they can take advantage of the electorate.

Ron Paul would say, if you dont like the politics locally, either move to a state/community that reflects your values (move to cali if you want to toke it up) or change the roster in office with your own power as a voter.

Think about how detached everyone is from gov, they hand away thier responsibilities to wealthy officials in washington who know how to make the best use of them. Dont you think the public would be more involved if these sort of major decisions were made at the state level?

DMX7
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM
illiterate?

That can be abridged by "due process of law".

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:33 PM
[SIZE="7"]illiterate?

You're a moron.

Due process does not mean legislation, but court rulings.

THe CRA was a legislative peice.

Ignorant of the Constitution much?

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:36 PM
You're a moron.

Ignorant of the Constitution much?The law is passed then it it ruled upon by the courts.

It is a process.

Of law.

Ignorant of the process of law much?

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 03:39 PM
You're a moron.

Ignorant of the Constitution much?

your wrong sir. Due process is that amount of legal process required to ensure that citizens are afforded the right to be present, be aware, be present, mount a defense, whenever the government seeks to interfere with life liberty or property.

Sometimes that comes through legislation, specifically when you are talking about entitlement programs. If the SSA takes your benefits, you are afforded due process through the enacting legislation, and you will seek those rights first through administrative avenues, not through the judiciary.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:40 PM
First see above.

Ultimately, as far as state rep vs fed representation, The point is, you dont give up freedoms to local govt, you wont have to. Those representatives live in your community, they shop where you shop, they go to church where you go to church, they eat at restaurants you eat at...etc

They are limited as to how far they can take advantage of the electorate.

Ron Paul would say, if you dont like the politics locally, either move to a state/community that reflects your values (move to cali if you want to toke it up) or change the roster in office with your own power as a voter.

Think about how detached everyone is from gov, they hand away thier responsibilities to wealthy officials in washington who know how to make the best use of them. Dont you think the public would be more involved if these sort of major decisions were made at the state level?No. I think most people don't give much of a shit at any level. If something really bugs them, they will get involved, but that's a very high threshold for most.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:42 PM
The law is passed then it it ruled upon by the courts.

It is a process.

Of law.

Ignorant of the process of law much?

THat's not the process of law at all.

After legislation passes the courts are not next in order to rule upon, it is the executive who executes.

Legislation passes and it might be ruled by the courts if the case is brought up.

DMX7
07-17-2010, 03:43 PM
After legislation passes the courts are not next in order to rule upon, it is the executive who executes.

Legislation passes and it might be ruled by the courts if the case is brought up.

You mean like this?

"The judiciary, most notably the Supreme Court, plays a crucial role in interpreting the extent of the civil rights. A single Supreme Court ruling can change the very nature of a right throughout the entire country. Supreme Court decisions can also affect the manner in which Congress enacts civil rights legislation, as occurred with the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/civil_rights

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 03:45 PM
No. I think most people don't give much of a shit at any level. If something really bugs them, they will get involved, but that's a very high threshold for most.

But if that involvement is limited to federal elections, they are pissing away the effort. which keeps us on our knees.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:45 PM
your wrong sir. Due process is that amount of legal process required to ensure that citizens are afforded the right to be present, be aware, be present, mount a defense, whenever the government seeks to interfere with life liberty or property.

Sometimes that comes through legislation, specifically when you are talking about entitlement programs. If the SSA takes your benefits, you are afforded due process through the enacting legislation, and you will seek those rights first through administrative avenues, not through the judiciary.

You're wrong sir, that's only half the story

Here's a founding father on the issue;

"The words 'due process' have a precise technical import, and are only applicable to the process and proceedings of the courts of justice; they can never be referred to an act of legislature."-Alexander Hamilton

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 03:46 PM
THat's not the process of law at all.

Legislation passes and it might be ruled by the courts if the case is brought up.So it's not solely the courts?

Thanks for admitting you were completely wrong about that. :toast

Yeah, if by execute you mean "sign into law" -- I can go along with that. I don't think the executive has to actively enforce a law for it to be challenged in a court.

If there were no laws to process, there would be no process.

Can you provide the court challenges to the CRA?

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 03:52 PM
You're wrong sir, that's only half the story

Here's a founding father on the issue;

"The words 'due process' have a precise technical import, and are only applicable to the process and proceedings of the courts of justice; they can never be referred to an act of legislature."-Alexander Hamilton

in his day that was the case. There was no such thing as federal entitlements in those days.

Technically the due process doesnt end with the legislation, but the process is laid out there and the ultimate authority for these types of programs, as well as regulation enforced by federal agencies is through the regulatory process.

Start dumping solid waste and the EPA is going to be where you are afforded due process, as set forth in legislation.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:55 PM
You mean like this?

"The judiciary, most notably the Supreme Court, plays a crucial role in interpreting the extent of the civil rights. A single Supreme Court ruling can change the very nature of a right throughout the entire country. Supreme Court decisions can also affect the manner in which Congress enacts civil rights legislation, as occurred with the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/civil_rights

Exactly, it is the power of the supreme courts to interpret that by the Law of the Land, the constitution. That is due process.

The courts can get it wrong, or produce some bullshit excuse, doesn't mean that you can or cannot argue the CRA's violation of the 5th ammendemnt's principle.

“examine the constitution itself, to see whether this process be in conflict with any of its provisions....”-Murray vs Hoboken Land, US 59 272 1855

So, only thru due process can a court strip away property but it must not violate and must be beholden to the constitution.

Due process and Law of the land were interchangeable terms legally in the beggining of this nation.

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 03:57 PM
I lie. administrative bodies wouldnt have the ultimate authority, but you would get your ass kicked out of court if you didnt follow the requirements for challenging the procedures reqd in the legislation, which would mean a regulatory agency determination first.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 03:58 PM
So it's not solely the courts?

Thanks for admitting you were completely wrong about that. :toast

Yeah, if by execute you mean "sign into law" -- I can go along with that. I don't think the executive has to actively enforce a law for it to be challenged in a court.

If there were no laws to process, there would be no process.

Can you provide the court challenges to the CRA?

Don't be an ass and put words in my mouth.

Process of law does not equate to due process.

Process of law can mean many things.

You are still clueless as to what due process law means.

It's not the about how a bill is made, Dumbass. :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Don't be an ass and put words in my mouth.

Process of law does not equate to due process.

Process of law can mean many things.

You are still clueless as to what due process law means.

It's not the about how a bill is made, Dumbass. :lmaoNo, I know what you are getting a -- the process of a law's being duly processed is quite clear, but it's been 46 years -- seems like there has been plenty of time to mount a successful challenge to the Civil Rights Act based on the 5th Amendment.

I have asked you to provide that.

All I have gotten is your Cliff's Notes version of the Wikipedia article on due process, dumbass. :lmao

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:05 PM
No, I know what you are getting at, but it's been 46 years -- seems like there has been plenty of time to mount a successful challenge to the Civil Rights Act.

I have asked you to provide that.

All I have gotten is your Cliff's Notes version of the Wikipedia article on due process. :lmao

I don't deny that the CRA is still enforced.

But, that's because lately nobody has had the stones to defend the principle, and no politician would risk their livelihood to do that.

But with such arguments as " You're pro discrimination" it's no surprise people are too afraid to touch that issue.

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Exactly, it is the power of the supreme courts to interpret that by the Law of the Land, the constitution. That is due process.

The courts can get it wrong, or produce some bullshit excuse, doesn't mean that you can or cannot argue the CRA's violation of the 5th ammendemnt's principle.

“examine the constitution itself, to see whether this process be in conflict with any of its provisions....”-Murray vs Hoboken Land, US 59 272 1855

So, only thru due process can a court strip away property but it must not violate and must be beholden to the constitution.

Due process and Law of the land were interchangeable terms legally in the beggining of this nation.

wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Due process is judicially construed, and wasnt around at our founding. We had rights, but they had yet to be specifically enumerated by our govt. The constitution did not provide the specific guarantees that encompass due process.

Courts have fleshed it out. you are guaranteed the right to have notice of charges, you are guaranteed the right to have a lawyer if you want one, you are guaranteed the right to have the opportunity to be present if your rights are in jeopardy, you are guaranteed the right to be heard in your own defense. Those things have come to being inside courts throughout the twentieth century.

You are actually on the right track, but you need to do some more investigation...you dont grasp the whole concept here.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:07 PM
All I have gotten is your Cliff's Notes version of the Wikipedia article on due process, dumbass. :lmao

I've given you a court case example, dumbass.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 04:09 PM
I've given you a court case example, dumbass.No, you didn't. You gave me a quote from the wiki article you've been mining.

Show me a challenge to the CRA based on the 5th amendment. I think it's rather paradoxical as you are demanding due process be fully implemented before enforcing a law, but the process cannot take place until a law is indeed enforced.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:13 PM
wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Due process is judicially construed, and wasnt around at our founding. We had rights, but they had yet to be specifically enumerated by our govt. The constitution did not provide the specific guarantees that encompass due process.

Courts have fleshed it out. you are guaranteed the right to have notice of charges, you are guaranteed the right to have a lawyer if you want one, you are guaranteed the right to have the opportunity to be present if your rights are in jeopardy, you are guaranteed the right to be heard in your own defense. Those things have come to being inside courts throughout the twentieth century.

You are actually on the right track, but you need to do some more investigation...you dont grasp the whole concept here.

whotTTTTt???

That's been my argument, all that shit you described is what happens in a court hearing, not a legislative meeting.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Your assertion that Due process wasn't around in the beggining of our nation is false too, it was taken from the magna carta.
"No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land."

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:17 PM
So, what that means is that you can't have your property seized unless tried in court through dilligence in a jury of your peers, or a judge, sans Emminent domain.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 04:17 PM
You should just post the entire wiki article in one place, gtown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_process

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:23 PM
No, you didn't. You gave me a quote from the wiki article you've been mining.

Show me a challenge to the CRA based on the 5th amendment. I think it's rather paradoxical as you are demanding due process be fully implemented before enforcing a law, but the process cannot take place until a law is indeed enforced.

what, i'm not demanding that. the fuck, i'm not saying courts should rule on every idea before it becomes a bill.

I said that only individual court rulings can deny property rights, that's a totally different thing there.

Either you're dishonest, or can't read.

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:24 PM
You should just post the entire wiki article in one place, gtown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_process

LOL, so you got owned by Wikipedia, don't bitch. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Also, hamilton made that statement in 1788 and the BOR was solidified in 1789. So, paker, you argument is weak.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 04:26 PM
what, i'm not demanding that. the fuck, i'm not saying courts should rule on every idea before it becomes a bill.

I said that only individual court rulings can deny property rights, that's a totally different thing there.

Either you're dishonest, or can't read.Nah, you're being quote dishonest here, or can't understand your own argument. I'll believe either one.

LOL, so you got owned by Wikipedia, don't bitch. :lmao:lmao:lmaoNot at all, there was some good info in there, but it owned you more than anyone once you started quoting it. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Ignignokt
07-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Nah, you're being quote dishonest here, or can't understand your own argument. I'll believe either one.

Not at all, there was some good info in there, but it owned you more than anyone once you started quoting it. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Ha, you haven't refuted shit, except mischaraterzied my arguments, got called on it, and bitching and crying about me using wiki is proof.

And now since you've been reading it, you've abandoned your argument and now resorting to strawman tactics.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Ha, you haven't refuted shit, except mischaraterzied my arguments, got called on it, and bitching and crying about me using wiki is proof.Not at all. You have shown nothing to prove that the CRA hasn't gone through any due process, only that you are bitching that the courts never ruled the way you think they should have. Your own wiki quote says that due process and law of the land were used interchangeably in the early US.

And now since you've been reading it, you've abandoned your argument and now resorting to strawman tactics.Not at all. The Civil Rights Act is by constitutional definition the law of the land, and there has been over four decades of due process to prove you completely wrong.

You have been wrong your entire life. Thanks for using wiki to prove it! :lmao:lmao:lmao

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 04:49 PM
So, what that means is that you can't have your property seized unless tried in court through dilligence in a jury of your peers, or a judge, sans Emminent domain.

You can have property siezed by a federal agency, and though you will be afforded due process, you may never reach the courts.

DMX7
07-17-2010, 04:55 PM

Well... First of all, we're not talking about courts stripping away property. We're talking about your "liberty", presumably your "liberty" to discriminate against black people in private businesses, being denied. (How sad by the way :cry)

And that would only be a violation of the fifth amendment of the Constitution if you weren't afforded "due process", but you were. You just admitted it! So how is CRA a violation of the Constitution? It's not.

Galileo
07-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Look at the black kids who can eat at lunch counters.

You're just upset that another of your NWO brethren has defected to the pro-Liberty movement.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 08:30 PM
You're just upset that another of your NWO brethren has defected to the pro-Liberty movement.

:lmaoYou're just upset that Rand Paul isn't the person you thought and never was.

Galileo
07-17-2010, 08:48 PM
You're just upset that Rand Paul isn't the person you thought and never was.

You're just upset that Rand is kicking the shit out of the liberals!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

:rollin :rollin

:nope

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 08:53 PM
You're just upset that Rand is kicking the shit out of the liberals!

:nopeYou're just upset that Rand is losing his lead in the race and compromising his "principles" to get elected!

Galileo
07-17-2010, 08:59 PM
You're just upset that Rand is losing his lead in the race and compromising his "principles" to get elected!

You're just suffering liberal rage!!!

:depressed:toast:bang:hat:lobt2: :lobt: :rolleyes:p::nope:greedy:ihit:rollin:lmao:wakeup:w hine:lol:sleep:downspin: :sleep:p: :lol:downspin: :nope:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 09:00 PM
You're the one freaking out with the emoiticons.

Rand could still win, but probably after selling out a bit more.

Galileo
07-17-2010, 09:16 PM
You're the one freaking out with the emoiticons.

Rand could still win, but probably after selling out a bit more.

Jeb Bush is the one who sold out!!

Ha! Ha!

:sleep

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Jeb Bush is the one who sold out!!

Ha! Ha!

During the primary season, Rand Paul pledged not to accept campaign donations from any lawmaker who voted for the Wall Street bailout. But little more than a month after he won the nomination, the GOP candidate was feted at a Washington fundraiser hosted by Senator Mitch McConnell and attended by eight other Republican senators who voted for the bill.

Ha! Ha!

Galileo
07-17-2010, 09:28 PM

Ha! Ha!

How does that help the NWO???

:bang :bang :bang

:ihit :ihit

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 09:50 PM
How does that help the NWO???They will own another senator.

Galileo
07-17-2010, 10:15 PM
They will own another senator.

Rand Paul can't be bought. You fear him.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Rand Paul can't be bought. You fear him.Read the quote.

He was bought.

DMX7
07-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Rand Paul can't be bought.

Galileo
07-17-2010, 10:35 PM

The NWO sold out to Rand Paul.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hat

spursncowboys
07-17-2010, 10:55 PM

Ha! Ha!

This poll is wrong
"Color me skeptical" about this poll, says Jim Geraghty at the National Review. Granted, some of Paul's controversial remarks might "drive some Republicans to stay home." But a five point swing in a state known to have "pretty darn low" approval of Obama and the Democrats? Not even Paul can "single-handedly repel GOP voters eager to send a message to Washington."

DMX7
07-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Oh Wow, the National Review thinks the poll is wrong. That's a shocker.

spursncowboys
07-17-2010, 11:06 PM
It's weird how they used logic too huh. oh wow

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh Wow, the National Review thinks the poll is wrong. That's a shocker.:lol

Rand is sure acting like it's not wrong.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 11:09 PM
It's weird how they used logic too huh. oh wowYes, and precise, scientific terms like "pretty darn low" concerning the support of someone who isn't in the election.

DMX7
07-17-2010, 11:36 PM
It's weird how they used logic too huh. oh wow

We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality.' And reality has a well known liberal bias.

:toast

spursncowboys
07-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Irregardless(yes I know it's not a word) the fact is there is no way he would lose a true 5 point drop that fast.

EmptyMan
07-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Great Bill Mahr urban-snob joke: The Bush family, where the SMART brother is named "Jeb".

lmao

EmptyMan
07-18-2010, 10:14 AM
"defender of liberty"

Keep "negroes" out of your business. Alienate all potential customers other than backwoods racist bubbas and have fun keeping the doors open.

Rand basically said people have the right to screw over themselves. He made a big mistake having a theoretical discussion using the times of now instead of the law during the times of old.

ITT: we try to get others into believing Rand Paul is an anti-civil rights racist because we have the political game of a 5th grader running for class president in this great country of americants.

Don't blame yourself though. Your grown-up :rollin ivy league:rollin leaders do the same.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Irregardless(yes I know it's not a word) the fact is there is no way he would lose a true 5 point drop that fast.With margins of error being what they are and Rand's selling out, of course it's possible.

spursncowboys
07-18-2010, 12:40 PM
lmao

what is funny is bill mahr thinks he is smart.

DMX7
07-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Rand Paul's favorability rating in December was net positive and now it's net negative. I wonder why. Tee-hee. :lol

Galileo
07-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Rand Paul's favorability rating in December was net positive and now it's net negative. I wonder why. Tee-hee. :lol

likely

Parker2112
07-19-2010, 10:32 AM
http://spectator.org/blog/2010/04/22/rand-paul-and-israel

Parker2112
07-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Man, I'm a fan of Ron, but this guy is hiding too much.

Blake
07-19-2010, 11:33 AM
what is funny is bill mahr thinks he is smart.

what is really funny is how butthurt you obviously get by what bill mahr says

jack sommerset
07-19-2010, 12:16 PM
what is really funny is how butthurt you obviously get by what bill mahr says

What's even funnier is how asshurt you obviously get by what spursncowboys says. You're a faggot.

George Gervin's Afro
07-19-2010, 12:19 PM
What's even funnier is how asshurt you obviously get by what spursncowboys says. You're a faggot.

oh jack... you and your sister snc make a fine pair... like my nuts

jack sommerset
07-19-2010, 12:23 PM
oh jack... you and your sister snc make a fine pair... like my nuts

You're a faggot.

Blake
07-19-2010, 12:25 PM

:lol

it would be a sad day if I got asshurt by something someone posted on a forum board.

sadder still if it was something said by a goofball like snc.

Blake
07-19-2010, 12:25 PM
You're a faggot.

how sad.

spursncowboys
07-19-2010, 05:34 PM
blake, if you are asshurt it's alright. It would make sense that you post just to see your name on the screen because it can't be for anything else.

spursncowboys
07-19-2010, 05:36 PM
how sad.

stop being so sensitive. fag.

Blake
07-20-2010, 07:19 PM
stop being so sensitive. fag.

me pointing out how sad someone else is does not make me sad or sensitive.

you (and jack) calling me "fag" is a fine example what a sensitive red ass is.

I also find it humorous that such staunch protestors against gay marriage like yourselves like to use the word "fag" so freely. :tu

jack sommerset
07-20-2010, 07:21 PM

I also find it humorous that such staunch protestors against gay marriage like yourselves like to use the word "fag" so freely. :tu

You are a fag, fag.

spursncowboys
07-20-2010, 07:23 PM

I'm against gay marriage?

Blake
07-20-2010, 07:48 PM
You are a fag, fag.

how sadly sad

Blake
07-20-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm against gay marriage?

you're not?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142132&highlight=marriage