PDA

View Full Version : Rudy's Coach In Spain NT Confirms "Will Play In Europe"

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 04:31 PM
http://sport24.gr/html/ent/589/ent.375589.asp

Rudy's national team coach said in interview to Greek paper that Rudy told him he will play in Europe next year.

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Stop starting multiple threads about the same stupid subject.

Makes you look like an idiot.

lol Greek media.

TheSullyMonster
07-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Stop starting multiple threads about the same stupid subject.

Makes you look like an idiot.

lol Greek media.

He posted a link this time, be nice to him.

redzero
07-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Why was this idiot unbanned?

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 09:09 PM
He posted a link this time, be nice to him.The coach said he thought Rudy would play in Europe and said Rudy told him he wanted to play in Europe. He didn't confirm he would.

More Greek lies.

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Sheesh, atleast he posted a damn link!

CubanMustGo
07-16-2010, 11:26 PM

usdane
07-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Lay off Kill Bill. He is probably the only one here that follows Euro Basketball and actually know about the players there. So what if he is wrong about a rumor.

As far as I am concerned he is the resident expert in Euro Basketball until proven otherwise.

Venti Quattro
07-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Lay off Kill Bill. He is probably the only one here that follows Euro Basketball and actually know about the players there. So what if he is wrong about a rumor.

As far as I am concerned he is the resident expert in Euro Basketball until proven otherwise.
Oh, why must you rely on him. I'm sure there are other eurobasket forums, and we have other Euro SpursTalk users who actually tell the truth...

usdane
07-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Oh, why must you rely on him. I'm sure there are other eurobasket forums, and we have other Euro SpursTalk users who actually tell the truth...

Who?

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Lay off Kill Bill. He is probably the only one here that follows Euro Basketball and actually know about the players there. So what if he is wrong about a rumor.When has he been right about a rumor?

As far as I am concerned he is the resident expert in Euro Basketball until proven otherwise.There are several other posters who are much more knowledgeable. Look around.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-17-2010, 12:32 AM
When has he been right about a rumor?

There are several other posters who are much more knowledgeable. Look around.

Bruno lies. Mountainballer lies. They never watched any Euro ball. They just pretend.

freddy79
07-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Who?

Tell me just this: why Greek newspapers should know something that Spanish newspapers or other Euro newspapers don't know yet?

Rudy is a Spanish basketball star. Spanish newspapers say NOTHING about him going back to Spain. Take Marca, El Mundo Deportivo, As...NOTHING.

In other countries, they say nothing too. If your ignorance carries you to believe him, that's fine. But the guy is the same saying that Splitter was going to Raptors, Scola was going to Panathinaikos, De Colo going to Olympiakos...

I know why he does this: Greek newspapers are always full of trash. The journal he took to say Rudy was going to Panathinaikos, the next day said the opposite. But the guy DID NOT say that. He always says what he WANTS to say, not the full truth.

That's WHY you shouldn't believe him.

sabar
07-17-2010, 12:59 AM
So what if he is wrong about all rumors.

Fixed

ChumpDumper
07-17-2010, 01:28 AM
Bruno lies. Mountainballer lies. They never watched any Euro ball. They just pretend.You lie. You just pretend.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 01:38 AM

freddy79
07-17-2010, 01:42 AM
You lie. You just pretend.

http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/greece-spain-rudy-fernandez-josh-childress-nikola-pekovic-7632/

Read the full article, expecially this part: "Josh Childress recenty gave his thorough take on the incident in the Greek League finals to Arizona media, culminating in the punchline: "One of my buddies got hit by a bottle full of urine and (feces), basically"

Still sure that Fernandez is going to leave NBA to go to this place? Maybe also this is the reason so many players are leaving Greece and his fat contracts...

If it's not NBA, will be Real or Barca. No way he's going to play between the savages...

Josepatches_
07-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Rudy is a Spanish basketball star. Spanish newspapers say NOTHING about him going back to Spain. Take Marca, El Mundo Deportivo, As...NOTHING.

What we know in Spain is that he doesn't want to stay in Portland so he wants to be trade. If he plays in Europe it would be in Madrid or Barcelona.

TheRealCB
07-17-2010, 09:56 AM
http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/greece-spain-rudy-fernandez-josh-childress-nikola-pekovic-7632/

Read the full article, expecially this part: "Josh Childress recenty gave his thorough take on the incident in the Greek League finals to Arizona media, culminating in the punchline: "One of my buddies got hit by a bottle full of urine and (feces), basically"

Still sure that Fernandez is going to leave NBA to go to this place? Maybe also this is the reason so many players are leaving Greece and his fat contracts...

If it's not NBA, will be Real or Barca. No way he's going to play between the savages...

I am greek,and it kills me to say you are right,but you are:depressed

freddy79
07-17-2010, 10:50 AM
What we know in Spain is that he doesn't want to stay in Portland so he wants to be trade. If he plays in Europe it would be in Madrid or Barcelona.

I mean, right now I think that "option A" is staying in the NBA, since Rudy should have market. This doesn't mean he's going to stay: it's not clear if he prefers to stay in the NBA or to go back home (what Scariolo says means nothing I think: if his agent finds him a good spot in another city, I don't think that Rudy would complain about it...). What is clear is that if he's going back, it's for Spain. Real got Sergio, Barca has Rudy, so either way he would play with a friend as PG.

But what I really meant is that right now, from what I read daily in the Spanish journals, seems to prevail the NBA option. He still has a contract, with an option for next year. And for sure he didn't sign with anybody (he couldn't), and didn't declare his will to do that...

Besides, Panathinaikos got Sato, as the KBP idiot said, who plays the very same spot. This means it was just speculation their interest for Rudy...

freddy79
07-17-2010, 10:55 AM
I am greek,and it kills me to say you are right,but you are:depressed

Of course, being Greek doesn't mean being stupid or whatever: every country is full of dumbasses like KBP, I fear...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm just sorry for a country I've been and I liked (I'm not going to a beach since I've been in Greece...I've never seen one so beautiful where I live...) being represented by a dumbass like him...