PDA

View Full Version : NBA Forum Hall Of Fame 2010 Class - Category 1

monosylab1k
07-16-2010, 08:00 PM
After seeing the abortion that was the All-SpursTalk Awards, I decided we NBA Forum faithful need our own awards.

The NBA Forum Hall Of Fame will vote in members who have made the biggest contributions to the NBA Forum. Whether this is in effective trolling, total amount of butthurt meltdowns induced, or just a long time dedication to the forum. It's time for us to be recognized.

There will be 15 nominees for the Hall Of Fame, plus another 6 in the Troll category. The top 10 vote getters will be inducted (top 3 for the Trolls). The losers will automatically be on the ballot again next year.

So in the inaugural year of the NBA Forum HOF, we'll have 12 inductees. Probably in ensuing years that number will be reduced, maybe to 5 or so.

One last note: post-Gasol Laker fans aren't eligible for induction until 2011. Suck it.

So here are the nominees

1. duncan228, Spurs Fan: we all know her contributions. best moment was when she finally revealed that she was in fact a girl, something nobody had any clue about.

2. Mr.Bottomtooth, Spurs Fan: the man formerly known as ElliotFan. his greatest moment was in a thread where da_suns_fan__ was bragging about his Arizona State education. Bottomtooth then promptly destroyed dsf intellectually before revealing that he was in fact a high school student. Greatness.

3. BUMP, Mavs Fan: We all know and love BUMP and his 600 trolls. Too many great moments to name them all.

4. monosylab1k, Mavs Fan: The boss of this forum.

5. Findog, Mavs Fan: The Tom Hagen to mono's Michael Corleone.

6. dirk4mvp, Mavs Fan: he's caused so many other posters to have butthurt meltdowns there's no way to get an official count.

7. mavs>spurs, Mavs Fan: my nigga

8. stretch, Mavs Fan: another long-timer who reguarly is named one of the most hated members of SpursTalk. Which makes him an NBA Forum legend.

9. pussyface, Mavs Fan: he hasn't posted in a few years, but his contributions are so dynamic that he must be honored. He was ahead of his time, a revolutionary presence here. He's the Gale Sayers of the NBA Forum.

10. JMarkJohns, Suns Fan: for a long time, the only decent Suns fan around.

11. DUNCANownsKOBE, Suns Fan: Brings the goods day in and day out. Owned Cubby in real life, which has to count for something.

12. Xylus, Suns Fan: long timer who was probably the only Suns fans with a clue how to talk shit back to mavfan.

13. tlongII, Blazers Fan: we all might hate him but he belongs on the ballot

14. Medvedenko, Lakers Fan: same here, but at least he's a pre-Gasol Lakerfan.

15. BRHornet45, Hornets Fan: Sons had so many people butthurt when he first got here, it was a joy to see my man puttin in work.

Unfortunately there were alot of legendary and/or long time posters who couldn't be included. Among these honorable mentions are Shank, sribb43, badfish, da_suns_fan__, Thunder Dan, JoeTait, and the biggest snub Ghazi. Part of the reason is that Mav Fan has been so dominant on this forum that we really could just have 15 Mavfan nominees, but out of fairness I had to include some others. I'm sorry to all, but your time will come.

PGDynasty24
07-16-2010, 08:03 PM
my vote goes duncann228,dok. no1 other than that

djohn2oo8
07-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Findog is only mavfan on that list worthy of consideration

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2010, 08:05 PM
After seeing the abortion that was the All-SpursTalk Awards, I decided we NBA Forum faithful need our own awards.

The NBA Forum Hall Of Fame will vote in members who have made the biggest contributions to the NBA Forum. Whether this is in effective trolling, total amount of butthurt meltdowns induced, or just a long time dedication to the forum. It's time for us to be recognized.

There will be 15 nominees for the Hall Of Fame, plus another 6 in the Troll category. The top 10 vote getters will be inducted (top 3 for the Trolls). The losers will automatically be on the ballot again next year.

So in the inaugural year of the NBA Forum HOF, we'll have 12 inductees. Probably in ensuing years that number will be reduced, maybe to 5 or so.

One last note: post-Gasol Laker fans aren't eligible for induction until 2011. Suck it.

So here are the nominees

1. duncan228, Spurs Fan: we all know her contributions. best moment was when she finally revealed that she was in fact a girl, something nobody had any clue about.

2. Mr.Bottomtooth, Spurs Fan: the man formerly known as ElliotFan. his greatest moment was in a thread where da_suns_fan__ was bragging about his Arizona State education. Bottomtooth then promptly destroyed dsf intellectually before revealing that he was in fact a high school student. Greatness.

3. BUMP, Mavs Fan: We all know and love BUMP and his 600 trolls. Too many great moments to name them all.

4. monosylab1k, Mavs Fan: The boss of this forum.

5. Findog, Mavs Fan: The Tom Hagen to mono's Michael Corleone.

6. dirk4mvp, Mavs Fan: he's caused so many other posters to have butthurt meltdowns there's no way to get an official count.

7. mavs>spurs, Mavs Fan: my nigga

8. stretch, Mavs Fan: another long-timer who reguarly is named one of the most hated members of SpursTalk. Which makes him an NBA Forum legend.

9. pussyface, Mavs Fan: he hasn't posted in a few years, but his contributions are so dynamic that he must be honored. He was ahead of his time, a revolutionary presence here. He's the Gale Sayers of the NBA Forum.

10. JMarkJohns, Suns Fan: for a long time, the only decent Suns fan around.

11. DUNCANownsKOBE, Suns Fan: Brings the goods day in and day out. Owned Cubby in real life, which has to count for something.

12. Xylus, Suns Fan: long timer who was probably the only Suns fans with a clue how to talk shit back to mavfan.

13. tlongII, Blazers Fan: we all might hate him but he belongs on the ballot

14. Medvedenko, Lakers Fan: same here, but at least he's a pre-Gasol Lakerfan.

15. BRHornet45, Hornets Fan: Sons had so many people butthurt when he first got here, it was a joy to see my man puttin in work.

Unfortunately there were alot of legendary and/or long time posters who couldn't be included. Among these honorable mentions are Shank, sribb43, badfish, da_suns_fan__, Thunder Dan, JoeTait, and the biggest snub Ghazi. Part of the reason is that Mav Fan has been so dominant on this forum that we really could just have 15 Mavfan nominees, but out of fairness I had to include some others. I'm sorry to all, but your time will come.

Fuck you

monosylab1k
07-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Fuck you

dammit I knew I'd forget someone that needs to be on the list.

jag
07-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Owning culburn in real life :lol

And it's a shame to see what's happened to BRHornet. In his prime, the dude was like Donnie Darko...he had huge cult following. Now he's attending WNBA games and buying taurasi posters. Get well, friend.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
My odd 5 out are: Bottomtooth, m>s, Xylus, Medvedenko, JMarkJohns

everybody else is a legend in their own right. tbh, i don't remember pussyface but you're Gales Sayers comparison alone was enough to swing my vote his way :lol

Chieflion
Owning culburn in real life :lol

And it's a shame to see what's happened to BRHornet. In his prime, the dude was like Donnie Darko...he had huge cult following. Now he's attending WNBA games and buying taurasi posters. Get well, friend.

You haven't been following. BR gave up on the WNBA just recently.

cobbler
Where's my monopoly money?????? :lmao

monosylab1k
07-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Where's my monopoly money?????? :lmao

I sent it brah.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:11 PM
I sent it brah.

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:11 PM
So how does it work being able to vote for more than one :lmao

jag
07-16-2010, 08:12 PM
You haven't been following. BR gave up on the WNBA just recently.

Whoa...when did this happen?

Boston Pancake
Fuckin bullshit I'm not nominated. You fucksticks wouldn't know a good poster if it kicked you on the ass so hard it knocked you outta the commonwealth.

Trainwreck2100
My odd 5 out are: Bottomtooth, m>s, Xylus, Medvedenko, JMarkJohns

everybody else is a legend in their own right. tbh, i don't remember pussyface but you're Gales Sayers comparison alone was enough to swing my vote his way :lol

Fuck you too

dallasmavsnfuego214
So how does it work being able to vote for more than one :lmao

You can click more than one box but you can only cast your votes once

djohn2oo8
07-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Fuckin bullshit I'm not nominated. You fucksticks wouldn't know a good poster if it kicked you on the ass so hard it knocked you outta the commonwealth.

Tommy Heinsjohn? That u?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Yeah I know, I just didn't think this would be a poll where you could vote for more than 1 option :lol

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I should get the new HOF lifetime achievement award for running ChrisRichards away!

Your welcome... :toast

ElNono
07-16-2010, 08:15 PM
TBH, at least Blackjack didn't nominate himself in the All-Spurstalk awards...

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2010, 08:18 PM
TBH, at least Blackjack didn't nominate himself in the All-Spurstalk awards...

that's not the point, the real problem with my thread is this continued snubbidge

jag
07-16-2010, 08:19 PM
My pussy hurts

midnightpulp
How about Jamstone on the nomination ballot?

dallasmavsnfuego214
Here are my justifications on why i voted for the following

1. duncan228-She made a living doing what she does, and nobody else does it

2. BUMP-:lol probly the only one on the list that is known more for his trolls than his actual posting.

3. monosylab1k: fucking hilarious

4. Findog: knowledgable poster

5. dirk4mvp: probly the best Mav troll after BUMP

6. stretch: invented the lol

7. pussyface: Old school mix of Mono, Findog

8. DUNCANownsKOBE- NBA Forum reg. Pretty knowledgable poster

9. tlongII-:lol Blazer homerism is hilarious

10. BRHornet45: Another troll entrepreneur, invented the sons schtick :lol

Kinda disappointed Jammy didn't make the list

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:20 PM
I chose the following as snubs because:

D228 already has an award upstairs, and I didn't think she really needed a vote when everyone else is going to vote for her.

pussyface hasn't posted in years

medvedenko thinks Kobe > Jordan

BRHornet woulda been a shoe in a year ago, but his WNBA shtick has ruined his rep. Maybe he will one day regain the e-cred he once had, but the WNBA thing is too fresh in everyone's mind.

jag
07-16-2010, 08:22 PM
That's cuz Blackjack was a nobody. tbh I felt uncomfortable with nomination myself, but in the end I run this shit and monosylab1k's gotta do what's best for monosylab1k.

No one knew who he was and he started giving out awards. It was awkward. He nominated all his friends and left out guys like Marcus Bryant, Manny is god, tpark...etc. Like 30 people voted for that shit.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-16-2010, 08:23 PM
JMarkJohns was a solid poster and a nice guy, but he rarely ever posts and doesn't necessarily stand out. Kinda like the Chris Webber of ST

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm basically the only Suns fan who posts regularly. I don't blame JMark or Xylus for not wanting to talk about the shitfest Sarver has created.

The Franchise
07-16-2010, 08:26 PM
my vote goes duncann228. no1 other than that

Findog was second. Out of the rest of that sack of shit I refuse to pick a third.

ElNono
07-16-2010, 08:26 PM
No one knew who he was and he started giving out awards. It was awkward. He nominated all his friends and left out guys like Marcus Bryant, Manny is god, tpark...etc. Like 30 people voted for that shit.

And you go telling people that their pussy hurt?

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm basically the only Suns fan who posts regularly. I don't blame JMark or Xylus for not wanting to talk about the shitfest Sarver has created.

but but but you got Hedo!!!!!! :lol

ElNono
07-16-2010, 08:28 PM
How about if I get voted in, I will give my spot in the HOF to JamStone, and then put myself in the running next year. Will that rectify the situation?

Not really, no

jag
07-16-2010, 08:29 PM
How about if I get voted in, I will give my spot in the HOF to JamStone, and then put myself in the running next year. Will that rectify the situation?

Edit your original post and make jamstone a write-in

Veterinarian
07-16-2010, 08:29 PM
FUCK ME IN THE ASS I forgot another one.

Just do another bracket with the guys you forgot.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:30 PM
A clever ploy all along to garner Jammys votes. Well played!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah tbh just do another bracket, and I hate to say it but more Lakerfans deserve a spot on the ballot. If we're only going to include pre Gasol join dates, then 21_Blessings >>>>>> Medvedenko

Veterinarian
07-16-2010, 08:34 PM
IronMexican is another oversight imo. One of the few non-annoying Laker fans.

peteee
07-16-2010, 08:35 PM
if it was a hall of shame then mono would be guaranteed a top3 place. while in the election of Hall of Fame, the number of all votes he get is exactly that of the trolls he has, the trolls whose accounts/pws he still remember, I mean.

ElNono
07-16-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm not even sure if half of the nominees are not BUMP trolls...

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-16-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm not even sure if half of the nominees are not BUMP trolls...

That was the funniest part about BUMP. There were times where you just had no idea if you were arguing with him, or a legitimate poster :lol

cobbler
fuck Lakerfans. They can wait a year.

3-Peat!!!!

ElNono
And this is bullshit... I actually nominated you mono, and IronMexican from the NBA Forum for the All-Spurstalk award...

Whatever happened with one hand washes the other? :lol

jag
07-16-2010, 08:39 PM
IronMexican is another oversight imo. One of the few non-annoying Laker fans.

IM is easily the best laker fan in the NBA forum

midnightpulp
07-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Mono, are you going to do a Hall of Shame? You can have Koolaid_Man, Namlook, Koriwhat, etc...

Much butthurt would definitely ensue.

I'd give it a shot, but any list I'd propose would be shortsighted and biased since I'm not entirely familiar with the history of this forum.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:41 PM

Sooooo?

Laker Season Ticket Join date: 1970

:toast

Veterinarian
07-16-2010, 08:42 PM
mavs>spurs might be the worst inclusion. He's just usually witless anger. Plus he spends an inordinate amount of time guessing people's troll accounts. "Sup ____", "Sup ____". Then he complains that this forum has no intelligent posting, even though 90% of his posts consist of him calling people either pussy or faggot.

BUMP
07-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Mono, are you going to do a Hall of Shame? You can have Koolaid_Man, Namlook, Koriwhat, etc...

Much butthurt would definitely ensue.

I'd give it a shot, but any list I'd propose would be shortsighted and biased since I'm not entirely familiar with the history of this forum.

We've already formed the exclusive SpurFan Trinity of Butthurt made up of

koriwhat
baseline_bum
z0sa/ezau

koriwhat is in a class of own, he's not going anywhere
baseline_bum is also pretty much immovable
z0sa/ezau are pretty much interchangable depending on who's on their period during the week

ezau
07-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Where's Cully and Luva? They're on top of my list.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:47 PM
We've already formed the exclusive SpurFan Trinity of Butthurt made up of

koriwhat
baseline_bum
z0sa/ezau

koriwhat is in a class of own, he's not going anywhere
baseline_bum is also pretty much immovable
z0sa/ezau are pretty much interchangable depending on who's on their period during the week

No, z0sa is capable of having a typical conversation. ezau has the mental capacity of a lobotomized golden retriever.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:48 PM
do you get a handicap discount?

Actually.... funny you should mention that. At the Forum, they didnt have enough areas set aside so they had legal issues with not being able to offer disabled seating in most sections so the few lucky ones that got in early, and obviously I was one of them, got our seats for 2 dollars apiece. I had Lakers and Kings season tickets, 2 seats per team for $320.00 a year. Having Met Dr Buss and getting to know him I also got free food and alcohol. My biggest expense for 20 years was the parking.

Staples is another story... Not cheap. :lol

jag
07-16-2010, 08:49 PM
A hall of shame wouldn't be complete without:

BJOT
Lebomb
Many pack Yao
Buddy Holly

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2010, 08:49 PM
lol Buddy Holly

Booharv
07-16-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't spend enough time on here to really be an authority. But Mono is pretty great tbh, and IronMexican is probably the only Laker fan that I've seen in my limited time here who doesn't try to be blatantly obnoxious with most of his posts.

Leetonidas
07-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Of the above, gotta go with Findog.

mavs>spurs2
07-16-2010, 09:04 PM
i'd have to vote 2009 rogue

mavs>spurs2
07-16-2010, 09:08 PM
edit: didn't see the other thread

but yeah 2008/2009 rogue was unlike anything ive ever seen before on the internets. he was a legend

ezau
07-16-2010, 09:16 PM
ezau has the mental capacity of a lobotomized golden retriever.

:lmao:lmao

cobbler
07-16-2010, 09:23 PM
ezau has the mental capacity of a lobotomized golden retriever.

Pita is going to be visiting you DOK for belittling golden retrievers. Bad bad move, they are relentless. :toast

Trainwreck2100
07-17-2010, 12:27 AM
so who are the snubs besides me and jammy?

Fpoonsie
07-17-2010, 01:15 AM
imo, d228, while keeping us up to date on the latest new stories, doesn't really strike me as representing what the NBA Forum (aka "Maverick" or "Laker" Forum) is all about...namely, chode bloading and excessive, incessant trolling...

...tbh.

Oh, and, yeah, both Trainwreck's and Jammy's exclusion from the list is a travesty.

ezau
07-17-2010, 02:28 AM
imo, d228, while keeping us up to date on the latest new stories, doesn't really strike me as representing what the NBA Forum (aka "Maverick" or "Laker" Forum) is all about...namely, chode bloading and excessive, incessant trolling...

...tbh.

Oh, and, yeah, both Trainwreck's and Jammy's exclusion from the list is a travesty.

Agree, Jammy should be here.

Veterinarian
07-17-2010, 02:58 AM
The post Gasol join date shouldn't affect IronMexican because I'm assuming the post Gasol join date is meant to exclude people who talk a ton of shit about the Lakers being awesome and IM doesn't do that. So he's a snub.

atxbuttknocker
07-17-2010, 04:28 AM
One word: Chumpdumper.

Muser
07-17-2010, 06:50 AM
Like Veterinarian said make a new one with the snubs in it.

JMarkJohns
07-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Please accept my resignation.

I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as a member.

I never had a schtick, so my time here isn't nearly memorable enough. I'm like the Craig Counsell of the board. Not worth noticing until the runt has garnered NLCS MVP honors and has tallied a handful of clutch hits/plays in his two WS appearances. I have my moments, but they pale in comparison.

Mono, DoK, Xylus, Jamstone, Duncan228 and BRhornet are my six from the list that get in, no question.

JMarkJohns
07-17-2010, 08:13 AM
JMarkJohns was a solid poster and a nice guy, but he rarely ever posts and doesn't necessarily stand out. Kinda like the Chris Webber of ST

Poor analogy, since on more than a few occasions, I've knocked the ball out of the freakin' park, which Webber couldn't do. If Basketball is the comparison, Kerr, since I'm barely noticed, then BAM...

It's OK. But a long, long time ago, in a forum not so far away, I had epic battles and was celebrated quite often. But, alas, you're very right and I don't post often anymore. Such is life...

D-Wade #3
07-17-2010, 08:35 AM
lol first the Mav Krew, then the Mavfan Hall of fame, and still getting outvoted with even multiple votes at once

BUMP
07-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Who's Xylus? :lol

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Where am I?..

I voted for mono, DOK, d4mvp, Fin, Bump, mavs>spurs, tlong and stretch..I don't really interact with the rest..

How the fuck did Medvedenko get 4 votes?..this guy is one of the worst posters on the internet, TBH..he's the worst kind, since he's a serious poster that tries to post serious NBA takes, but they're usually horrible arguments..

IM definitely should have been on the list, HOF material..

HeatTheBestEver
07-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Where am I?..

I voted for mono, DOK, d4mvp, Fin, Bump, mavs>spurs, tlong and stretch..I don't really interact with the rest..

How the fuck did Medvedenko get 4 votes?..this guy is one of the worst posters on the internet, TBH..he's the worst kind, since he's a serious poster that tries to post serious NBA takes, but they're usually horrible arguments..

IM definitely should have been on the list, HOF material..

What's up fellow Heat fan? What do you think about our chances this year?

stretch
07-17-2010, 03:24 PM
IM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> medvedenko and its not even close

Mexican actually knows what the fuck hes talking about, and doesnt have kobe, magic, kareem, and worthy's dicks in his mouth 24/7. and he doesnt get butthurt over kobe not getting love just because another player gets props.

medvedenko being on the list, and jamstone not, has turned this into a complete abortion of a list

stretch
07-17-2010, 03:26 PM
and mookie is right about 228... she doesnt do anything but post articles. and mr. bottomtooth has been doing a way better job at that as of late, AND he actually posts basketball opinion.

BUMP
07-17-2010, 03:29 PM
tbh, if you were to take away screen names there would be no way to tell Medvedenko apart from random laker fag #25764526714

Edward
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Yeah Medvedenko shouldn't be up there. All he does is say Kobe > Jordan, not give any legit reason why, and then when someone asks for a legit reason why he says, "Shut up! You're too young to even remember Jordan :cry"

Fpoonsie
07-17-2010, 03:33 PM
tbh, if you were to take away screen names there would be no way to tell Medvedenko apart from random laker fag #25764526714

I agree, actually.

IM's style is very much his creative own...so much so that I stole his "awesome possum" expression and even use it OFF these here intenets...

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Yeah Medvedenko shouldn't be up there. All he does is say Kobe > Jordan, not give any legit reason why, and then when someone asks for a legit reason why he says, "Shut up! You're too young to even remember Jordan :cry"

It's sad, because it's 100% truth..

His argument is basically:

"Kobe is better than Jordan"

"Why?"

"Because, he just is, shut up"

MavDynasty
07-17-2010, 03:46 PM
tbh ƒindog should be winning

MavDynasty
07-17-2010, 03:48 PM

It's sad, because it's 100% truth..

His argument is basically:

"Kobe is better than Jordan"

"Why?"

"Because, he just is, shut up"

Lol he is the biggest ブcking butthurt idiot in the NBA バrum. Maybe even more butthurt than namlook and koriwhat. You can't call him a bangwagoning ブckstick but you can call him a moronic chode ブckstick.

lol ブcksticks

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2010, 03:55 PM
TBH, the Lakers are pretty huge in Canada, and most Canadian Laker fans are all the same..I don't want to generalize, but it's true..I'm friends with a good amount of Canadian Laker fans too, so I'm very familiar with their stupidity in regards to basketball..

Kobe scoring 81 on them has a big part to do with that though..

Edward
07-17-2010, 04:03 PM
lol Canadian Lakers fans

Edward
07-17-2010, 04:03 PM
The Lakers just have bandwagoners across North America. They're Mexico's team, and apparently they're also Canada's team.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-17-2010, 05:29 PM

:lol I remember that. Nice one. :tu
And I fucking hated my old name now that I look at it. It's so bland and typical to a Spurs forum.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-17-2010, 05:31 PM
and mookie is right about 228... she doesnt do anything but post articles. and mr. bottomtooth has been doing a way better job at that as of late, AND he actually posts basketball opinion.

I wasn't post much during the year cause I was lazy as fuck and was chillin with friends all the time, who aren't into sports nearly as much as me. But since it's summer and I'll be finally going to college (one which none of my friends are going to) I'll be online more often.

Stevie Ray Vaughan
07-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Bottomtooth also gets prahps for probably being the youngest spurstalker at one point except for maybe vintage Alvarez

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Bottomtooth also gets prahps for probably being the youngest spurstalker at one point except for maybe vintage Alvarez

Now to figure out who's troll this is.

Dexter Morgan
07-17-2010, 05:35 PM

He also used to go into head to head combat with Norcal, usually reigning victorious.

MavDynasty
07-17-2010, 05:59 PM

Now to figure out who's troll this is.

dirk4mvp, imho

Stevie Ray Vaughan
07-17-2010, 06:00 PM
common misconception.

JamStone
07-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Hadn't seen this thread yet...

Voted for BUMP, mono, Findog, stretch, DoK, tlong, and BRHornet

A Man of Few Words
07-25-2010, 12:25 PM

Veterinarian
07-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Looks like mono got bored with this pretty quick.

Booharv
07-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Who will give the Michael Jordan like arrogant induction post? My bet is mono. Make it in comic sans please.

Amarelooms
07-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Son add me to that list

:elephant

Pelicans78
07-25-2010, 12:56 PM
I voted for BRHornets45 obviously but also Dirk4MVP since we get along so well.

I would have voted for DoK but he's Jewish :toast

Amarelooms
07-25-2010, 01:40 PM
I refuse to vote till I'm recognized son

monosylab1k
07-25-2010, 01:47 PM
The voting goes on until Monday night. After that, the top 10 are in the HOF.

Amarelooms
07-25-2010, 01:51 PM

Do the right thing and add yours truly son....God bless

Pelicans78
07-25-2010, 01:56 PM

I think it should be percentage of votes like most Hall of Fames. Usually if someone gets 75% of the votes then they get it.

Pelicans78
07-25-2010, 01:57 PM
I would go with 40% of the votes. Anything less would cheapen the Hall of Fame.

BRHornet45
07-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Wow sons god bless you all for showing such love. Today is a beautiful day in NO. I plan on kicking back with a daiquri and some fried jumbo shrimp from bubba gumps. God bless

Booharv
07-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Wow sons god bless you all for showing such love. Today is a beautiful day in NO. I plan on kicking back with a daiquri and some fried jumbo shrimp from bubba gumps. God bless

Would you mind starting a thread and telling that WNBA story now?

BRHornet45
07-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Would you mind starting a thread and telling that WNBA story now?

Son I would rather not kiss and tell. That was a dark time in my life, but I have been clean and sober from it for almost 2 weeks now. Plus most of you wouldn't believe me anyways.

Zelophehad
07-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Son I would rather not kiss and tell. That was a dark time in my life, but I have been clean and sober from it for almost 2 weeks now. Plus most of you wouldn't believe me anyways.
You made out with high top sneaker wearing WNBA Lesbians, eww.

JMarkJohns
07-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Before pussyface was "Gale Sayers" he was just a retard. Even Mono thought so... (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1854843&postcount=136)

mavs>spurs2
07-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Before pussyface was "Gale Sayers" he was just a retard. Even Mono thought so... (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1854843&postcount=136)

:lol mono was just mad back then because pussyface had taken to following him around and usually owning him for some reason..

years later mono ain't mad anymore and freely admits that pussyface was a badass poster :tu

WESTACKED
07-25-2010, 08:49 PM

election failed. originally you only offered 15 candidates, out of whom there would be 10 selected into the HOF. At least IMHO you should have held some preliminary elections to distill the real top15 and then sifted them through the final round of election. If i were you I would have chosen only myself & my own trolls into the 10/15 election TBH.

mono, dickface, pussyface., anthony randolph, KD35, Tyson Chander, etc.... 6 of team would be well enough to guarantee you a berth in your so-called HOF.

D2Procon
07-25-2010, 09:33 PM
WhY Am I nOt On ThIs LiSt?????

BlackSwordsMan
07-25-2010, 09:37 PM
brhornet
god bless that man

Medvedenko
07-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Wow, to be even mentioned on this list with such luminaries, it's a wonderful and sordid group. Now, I've been on this forum for over 6 years now, many words shared, many words argued. I love the new cats hating on me, too funny. I've retired "actual bball takes" a while back, when this board was in familiar territory of shitty posters and inane threads. Who knows what the future will bring....who knows. Oh, and to a poster with no trolls...getting 8 votes is comical and sobering.

Regardless, and I say that with the utmost respect for the OP...Jamstone needs to be 1st ballot HOF. He's really the only one I actually care to read on this board, with exception to a few regulars.

So, I bid adieu, and to all a goodnight.

monosylab1k
07-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Wow, to be even mentioned on this list with such luminaries, it's a wonderful and sordid group. Now, I've been on this forum for over 6 years now, many words shared, many words argued. I love the new cats hating on me, too funny. I've retired "actual bball takes" a while back, when this board was in familiar territory of shitty posters and inane threads. Who knows what the future will bring....who knows. Oh, and to a poster with no trolls...getting 8 votes is comical and sobering.

Regardless, and I say that with the utmost respect for the OP...Jamstone needs to be 1st ballot HOF. He's really the only one I actually care to read on this board, with exception to a few regulars.

shut up, faggot.

MavDynasty
07-25-2010, 11:19 PM

:cry great fucking story.

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2010, 11:29 PM
I still can't believe mono included Medvedenko in this..all-time low for mono on ST..

Even worse is that 7 other people voted for him..

midnightpulp
07-25-2010, 11:34 PM
I still can't believe mono included Medvedenko in this..all-time low for mono on ST..

Even worse is that 7 other people voted for him..

Thanks, brother.

Seriously, I voted for Med based on history as a good poster. In the pre-Gasol era of Spurstalk Lakers fans, he was one of the few (along with Adidas and Bonifatus) who wasn't a fucktard.

His recent Kobe>Jordan, Kobe cocksucking, is nothing more than a troll move for countering Kobe haters.

Greg Oden
07-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks, brother.

Seriously, I voted for Med based on history as a good poster. In the pre-Gasol era of Spurstalk Lakers fans, he was one of the few (along with Adidas and Bonifatus) who wasn't a fucktard.

His recent Kobe>Jordan, Kobe cocksucking, is nothing more than a troll move for countering Kobe haters.

That's not really recent. And he genuinely believes that, bless his soul.

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Yup, it's not recent..Medvedenko is a pure Canadian Laker fan, the type that genuinely believes Kobe = or > Jordan, the worst kind..

TBH, I think you're just being nice midnight..classy of you, but I wouldn't advise associating with Al-Quobe in any way..

midnightpulp
07-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Yup, it's not recent..Medvedenko is a pure Canadian Laker fan, the type that genuinely believes Kobe = or > Jordan, the worst kind..

TBH, I think you're just being nice midnight..classy of you, but I wouldn't advise associating with Al-Quobe in any way..

I guess recent to me would be anytime after '07, since I wasn't here too much in '07 and the first part of '08.

The Med I remember is the 04 to 06 version (although I didn't officially sign up until 06, I've been a lurker since the site's creation. Anyone remember Kori and Tim's wedding pictures?).

He was a good, objective poster in those days.

monosylab1k
07-25-2010, 11:58 PM
The inclusion of Medvendenko was mainly to make Laker fans even more butthurt. Not including any of them except the biggest bandwagoning Kobe knobslobber of them all, someone all of them even hate, purely because of his pre-Gasol join date was a calculated move.

And it worked perfectly. Look how many Laker fans voted on this :lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-26-2010, 12:02 AM
Well played, well done..

That's why you're a future HOFer, despite your dislike for the Boys & Girls..

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 10:53 AM
The inclusion of Medvendenko was mainly to make Laker fans even more butthurt. Not including any of them except the biggest bandwagoning Kobe knobslobber of them all, someone all of them even hate, purely because of his pre-Gasol join date was a calculated move.

Mono, your love is unsurpassed. However I don't really give a shit about the HOF or any other snake oil salesman shenanigans you're perpetrating.

Good luck in 2010 and beyond.

Oh, and for the record I was a pre Kobe fan of the lakers, he just solidyfied the greatness in purple and gold for another 2 decades.

Goran Dragic
07-26-2010, 10:57 AM
How does one become a Lakers fan from Canada?

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 11:19 AM
How does one become a Lakers fan from Canada?

Kobe's my cousin.

Goran Dragic
07-26-2010, 11:21 AM
So you're a pre Kobe fan yet you're a fan because Kobe is your cousin? Makes tons of sense.

Veterinarian
07-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Kobe's my cousin.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4096/4830652585_c30a310222.jpg

Veterinarian
07-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Man that was witty, how does Medvedenko come up with this stuff?

Veterinarian
07-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Comic genius tbh.

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 11:59 AM
So you're a pre Kobe fan yet you're a fan because Kobe is your cousin? Makes tons of sense.

Well, if you know anything about Kobe, he was a Laker fan before he landed on the Lakers...

monosylab1k
07-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Well, if you know anything about Kobe, he was a Laker fan before he landed on the Lakers, as well as a philly fan.....

oh, so he's a bandwagoner like you. gotcha.

tbh at least he has an excuse, he's black and we all know black ppl love bandwagoning. You're a Canadian honky with an emofag haircut.

monosylab1k
07-26-2010, 12:02 PM
crofl editing his post.

Zelophehad
07-26-2010, 12:04 PM
I saw that edit as well. Sad.

Goran Dragic
07-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Well, if you know anything about Kobe, he was a Laker fan before he landed on the Lakers...

So you were a fan of the Lakers because you had a cousin who was also a fan of the Lakers, even though neither of you had any connection to LA prior to 1996?

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 12:07 PM
So you were a fan of the Lakers because you had a cousin who was also a fan of the Lakers, even though neither of you had any connection to LA prior to 1996?

Let's just say we think alike.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-26-2010, 12:07 PM

tbh at least he has an excuse, he's black and we all know black ppl love bandwagoning. You're a Canadian honky with an emofag haircut.

:lmao

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 12:10 PM

Now that we're on point, how does one become a fan of a team. Also, being a Mavs fan I gather can't be misconstrued as a bandwagon fan, when there really is nothing for them to latch on. Easy shot I know...but par for the course given your repertoire.

Like my edit....

Goran Dragic
07-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Now that we're on point, how does one become a fan of a team.
Generally because one roots for the team in the city they're from/live in since that's the whole point of having teams dispersed throughout the country. Why do you think I'm a Suns fan, because of all the championships the Suns have?

Goran Dragic
07-26-2010, 12:17 PM

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Generally because one roots for the team in the city they're from/live in since that's the whole point of having teams dispersed throughout the country. Why do you think I'm a Suns fan, because of all the championships the Suns have?

Argueing with you the logic of fandom is futile......

monosylab1k
07-26-2010, 12:18 PM

so you're a fan of rape too?

Goran Dragic
07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
How do you decide which teams to root for Medvedenko, is it based off which ones have the most championships?

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 12:21 PM
How do you decide which teams to root for Medvedenko, is it based off which ones have the most championships?

I actually love the colours Purple and Gold. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Fan of the Jersey, fan of the team.

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 12:22 PM
so you're a fan of rape too?

Yes, totally. Really, it's just social mores that permit us from indulging.

MavDynasty
07-26-2010, 02:41 PM
:lmao What a fucking tool :lmao

ginobili's bald spot
07-26-2010, 03:18 PM

My chode was so bloated I didn't even vote.

Medvedenko
07-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Yeah that was the point.

Density.....look it up.

BUMP
07-26-2010, 11:55 PM
I did a troll vote for JMark to break the tie and make sure Medvedenko got last :lol

HarlemHeat37
07-26-2010, 11:55 PM
:lol Kobe's cousin from Canada..

monosylab1k
07-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Okay the polls are closed. here are the final tallies. top 10 vote-getters are in.

1. duncan228 - 40 votes
2. BRHornet45 - 36 votes
3. monosylab1k - 33 votes
4. DUNCANownsKOBE - 33 votes
5. BUMP - 31 votes
6. Findog - 29 votes
7. dirk4mvp - 25 votes
8. stretch - 22 votes
9. tlongII - 20 votes
10. pussyface - 14 votes
11. Mr.Bottomtooth - 13 votes
12. mavs>spurs - 12 votes
13. JMarkJohns - 11 votes
14. Xylus - 11 votes
15. Medvedenko - 8 votes :lmao

Congratulations to all who made it. To those who didn't, better luck next year.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2010, 12:04 AM
:depressed

monosylab1k
07-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Troll posters getting in are

Native American
Rappin' Shaq
SpursDynasty

congratulations!

Goran Dragic
Tbh I think anyone with a double figure amount of votes should get in (lol medvedenko)

BRHornet45
sons such an honor. god bless

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Troll posters getting in are

Native American
Rappin' Shaq
SpursDynasty

congratulations!

Whatever happened to SpursDynasty?

dirk4mvp
07-27-2010, 12:06 AM
What is the prize? bitches and blunts! ?

HarlemHeat37
07-27-2010, 12:07 AM
So what are the odds that you guys get some kind of award from the higher-ups? :lol..

monosylab1k
Also, considering a few terrible oversights on my part, there will be a supplemental HOF vote. The 5 posters that everyone thinks should get a shot in (like JamStone and Trainwreck) will have a shot. The top 2 vote getters in that category also get in this year.

So far we've got

1. JamStone
2. Trainwreck

suggest anyone else tbh. Remember, no post-Gasol join date Lakerfans are allowed until next year (crofl).

monosylab1k
So what are the odds that you guys get some kind of award from the higher-ups? :lol..

crofl no chance in hell

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:08 AM

buffalo wild wings gigs tbh brah

BUMP
07-27-2010, 12:08 AM

It's the offseason but there's still an occasional SpursDynasty sighting. I don't think he's allowed to make threads anymore:lol

If only TheLakaLuvaLibrary was eligible he'd get my vote

dirk4mvp
07-27-2010, 12:09 AM
tbh, myself and Kori are pretty close bros. I will contact her.

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:10 AM
tbh Ghazi gets my vote

monosylab1k
07-27-2010, 12:11 AM
tbh, myself and Kori are pretty close bros. I will contact her.

tbh there's no way even you could convince her to do anything official concerning a HOF honoring posters from a Forum she hates more than lefty and Hitler combined.

monosylab1k
07-27-2010, 12:11 AM
tbh Ghazi gets my vote

yes tbh, Ghazi should be on the ballot.

JamStone
Trainwreck
Ghazi

two more.

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Cellar Dwellers have no chance :depressed

Goran Dragic
07-27-2010, 12:12 AM
tbh I could see Kori giving us awards like "DoK earned this award by being one of the top 10 contributors to the NBA cesspool"

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 12:13 AM
son do I need to prepare a speech? so honored!!! :)

HarlemHeat37
Where the fuck is Ghazi, anyways?..

I would give IM a vote, even though he's technically ineligible..

Mr.Bottomtooth

son please do.

Goran Dragic
07-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Where the fuck is Ghazi, anyways?..

Iran I think

monosylab1k
07-27-2010, 12:14 AM

Sons yes, soon there will be an official Hall Of Fame Members thread where you can post your acceptance speech.

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 12:19 AM
sons I am so damn honored by this that if mono or whoever truly organizes an OFFICIAL hall of fame ceremony I will share my WNBA story! (if you still want to hear it)

dirk4mvp
07-27-2010, 12:23 AM
tbh there's no way even you could convince her to do anything official concerning a HOF honoring posters from a Forum she hates more than lefty and Hitler combined.

tbh I don't think she hates anyone on the list of people that made it. And maybe seeing duncan228 was the overall winner, she would recognize such an esteemed list, imho.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2010, 12:23 AM
sons I am so damn honored by this that if mono or whoever truly organizes an OFFICIAL hall of fame ceremony I will share my WNBA story! (if you still want to hear it)

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:24 AM

tbh we're all ears

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 12:30 AM
tbh we're all ears

son I'm telling you most won't believe it, its too stupid to be true.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2010, 12:31 AM
son I'm telling you most won't believe it, its too stupid to be true.

son you were just inducted into the NBA Forum Hall of Fame. This is your night. Preach on, son.

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 12:36 AM
son you were just inducted into the NBA Forum Hall of Fame. This is your night. Preach on, son.

oh son that sends chills down my spine!!! wow just wow such an honor! although now I am thinking this WNBA story could ruin my Hall of Fame speech?

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:40 AM
sons this story wont tarnish your legacy but in fact make you one of the greatest posters this NBA forum has ever seen

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:46 AM
oh son that sends chills down my spine!!! wow just wow such an honor! although now I am thinking this WNBA story could ruin my Hall of Fame speech?

sons br just pmed me the news

its epic tbh

cant wait for him to spill the beans tomorrow in the speech if he hasn't told already

Goran Dragic
07-27-2010, 12:48 AM
PM me the story MavDynasty

badfish22
07-27-2010, 12:51 AM
yes tbh i would like to hear this too

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:52 AM
tbh i just broke the story to goran dragic while im getting more news from the man BR himself.

Goran Dragic
07-27-2010, 12:53 AM
big news tbh, neither me nor MavDynasty know the complete details

badfish22
07-27-2010, 12:54 AM
:rollin that doesn't really add up with his reaction tbh

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:55 AM
tbh i just sent you guys another pm containing the latest info yet

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:55 AM
i need a twitter for this shit folks!

badfish22
07-27-2010, 12:56 AM

badfish22
07-27-2010, 12:56 AM
I dont want to spoil the speech, but i will say one thing.

I need to see that picture :lol

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 12:57 AM
sons you guys can't tell anyone the news until tomorrow when BR breaks the speech

my sources tell me that i do not have ALL the details of the story yet. more info to come...

BUMP
07-27-2010, 01:07 AM
Curiosity getting the better of me, you mind sending a pm my way Dynasty?

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 01:08 AM
sons I was just informed that there have been some unconfirmed reports leaking out there regarding myself and others. I vehemently cannot agree with these fabricated reports. I ask that you respect my privacy and if you want to hear the truth then goddamnit I will tell it during my induction speech!!!

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 01:14 AM
sons at the last second something terrible has happened...

badfish22
07-27-2010, 01:18 AM

son give me a pm!

BUMP
07-27-2010, 01:19 AM

:meeting:

dirk4mvp
07-27-2010, 01:20 AM
Curiosity getting the better of me, you mind sending a pm my way Dynasty?

If you added the word fag in here somewhere, it kinda looks like a koriwhat post.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Something tells me this will be the greatest idea the Forum has had in a long long time.

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
sons i should have never broke the story too soon

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
lol br bullshitting

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 03:07 PM
sons by nigga MavDynasty has turned into a TMZ reporter over the last 24 hours

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 03:09 PM
sons by nigga MavDynasty has turned into a TMZ reporter over the last 24 hours

lol that was the point :lol

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 03:10 PM
lol that was the point :lol

son you sold me out. I am highly disappointed!

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 03:11 PM
son you sold me out. I am highly disappointed!

sons i promise you the story hasn't leaked to the public yet. your secret is safe with me and the other 3 people I told. the story has not leaked sons god bless

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
sons i promise you the story hasn't leaked to the public yet. your secret is safe with me and the other 3 people I told. the story has not leaked sons god bless

son lol people won't believe it anyways!!!!

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 03:13 PM

sons people will believe what they want to believe. i have to admit, it is hard to believe and it may not be true but if what you say is true, you have evidence sons.

BRHornet45
07-27-2010, 03:14 PM
sons again there are many unconfirmed reports floating around out there. I have advised myself not to address them at this time. thx

dirk4mvp
07-27-2010, 03:16 PM

Probably because it didn't happen son.

ginobili's bald spot
07-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Someone needs to send me a PM. The suspense is killing me.

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 03:17 PM
sons if what you say is true, then it is time to pull the plug on this story. you must break it today during you acceptance speech before people receive news of false rumours that could tarnish your legacy.

sons i personally have not received any false leaks but will keep you updated god bless

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Someone needs to send me a PM. The suspense is killing me.

son i would if i could but BR has wished for it to remain confidential.

Booharv
07-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Bonus points for anyone who gives a Jordan like induction post filled with arrogance and pot shots.

JMarkJohns
07-28-2010, 12:54 AM
The liberal use of trolls/socks ruined what could have been an otherwise great idea.

In failure, I'd like to thank real posters, DoK, Mono, Mr. Bottomtooth, Pistons < Spurs, and Stretch.

Sock padding = epic fail

There should be a 500 post requirement for qualification of an account to register as a vote. This allows new legit posters to vote, and excludes the vast majority of bullshit socks that completely tainted/skewed the vote, and made this laughable.

My honest (and yes, disappointed) opinion.

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Hey man, do you need a bucket of water to set your flaming ass in?

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:58 AM

JMarkJohns
07-28-2010, 01:04 AM
Hey man, do you need a bucket of water to set your flaming ass in?

Prolly, since my appreciated tenure amounts to a second-to-last-place finish in the trolling fuckfest of an abomination.

Just pointing out the irony of something supposed to be better than one noted abomination giving way to troll accounts with as few as 2 total posts getting as much creedence in the process as actual accounts with thousands of posts to their name.

BTW, When you gonna stop doing your best Samuel L. Jackson from Unbreakable impression and start living up to the hype that was bestowed upon the player drafted before the living legend Kevin Durant?

What say you, Mr. Glass?

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 01:07 AM
That's not the actual greg oden imo, could be wrong though..

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 01:08 AM
lmao barely beating kobe's cousin

:cry great fuckin Greg Oden smack :cry

JMarkJohns
07-28-2010, 01:09 AM
That's not the actual greg oden imo..

Well no shit!

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 01:10 AM
Well no shit!

sup koriwhat

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-28-2010, 01:11 AM
sup koriwhat

funny :lol

but seriously, JMark is like the anti-koriwhat

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 01:13 AM
funny :lol

but seriously, JMark is like the anti-koriwhat

I know lol, that post was really koriwhat-esque though :lol

But naw, JMark is a good poster

JMarkJohns
07-28-2010, 01:16 AM
lmao barely beating kobe's cousin

No fucking kidding. Why do you think I'm so pissed!

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 01:16 AM
lol so did koriwhat finally kill himself after today's little tirade?

lol, i see him viewing threads but not posting. Maybe he finally calmed himself down or Kori is keeping him in check

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 01:17 AM
No fucking kidding. Why do you think I'm so pissed!