PDA

View Full Version : Official HEAT roster

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 08:45 PM
So, today, a few contracts got done. The Heat are up to 11 players now.

Miller is officially inked.
Joel Anthony got 5 years, $18 million, officially inked.
Rookie Dexter Pittman got signed to a 3 year deal.
Big Z, Howard, and Jamaal Magloire are signing over the weekend.

Apparently, Coach Spo likes what he sees in Pittman and says he's NBA ready right now. Big body down low to play some D.

As of right now, this is the official Heat roster :

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - LeBron, Mike Miller, James Jones
PF - Bosh, Haslem, Juwan Howard
C - Joel Anthony, Big Z, Pittman, Magloire

The Heat are gonna grab 2 PG's. One of them is rumored to be Carlos Arroyo, who wants to remain with the Heat. The others that the Heat are interested in is Jason Williams, Eddie House, Keyon Dooling....

Then the final 2 spots will go to whoever the Heat can get out of these guys -- Rasual Butler, Jerry Stackhouse, Matt Barnes, Ronald "Flip" Murray, and possibly keep our 2nd round pick Da'Sean Butler...

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Potentially, the final HEAT roster could look like this :

PG - Chalmers, Carlos Arroyo, J-Will
SG - Wade, Stackhouse
SF - LeBron, Miller, Da'Sean Butler

sefant77
07-16-2010, 08:51 PM
You forgot to add the 3 zebras to the Heat roster

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 08:53 PM
That front line is going to get pounded.

Joel Anthony is about to convert a lot of people this season.

He's not as big and strong as Kendrick Perkins, but he is a better shot blocker and he is faster and more agile. He can run up and down the court with a fast paced offense, and he can play D.

Front-line will be fine. The HEAT were one of the top defensive teams last year with Anthony, Magloire and Jermaine O'Neal playing Center.

also, opposing big's will be in foul trouble with LeBron-Wade-Bosh on the attack :)

redzero
07-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Rasual would be a nice pick up. Remember that game when he hit a bullshit 3 for the Hornets and they won in overtime? I loved that.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:54 PM
And the Lakers are worried why?

cobbler
07-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Shaq must really feel like shit right now.

Everyone knows... it's not good business to burn bridges. Shaq soaking in all the Karma! Gotta love it!!! :toast

Giuseppe
07-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Dallas & Forever!

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Rasual would be a nice pick up. Remember that game when he hit a bullshit 3 for the Hornets and they won in overtime? I loved that.

he's a great shooter. i was actually upset when the Heat lost him a few years ago. would be great if he comes back, but I think he might be out of HEAT price range.

at this point, they will have to take whatever they can get out of those guys i listed

ElNono
07-16-2010, 09:01 PM
SG - Wade, Stackhouse

Really? The rotting corpse of Stackhouse behind an oft injured Wade?

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:02 PM
next year, when the heat get all their good shit back, like the MLE and LLE, then the heat can grab a better center.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I know this goes against all things Holy, but I kind of feel sorry for him, and would like to see Kobe let him back to send PJ off.

Can't go there with you luva... I couldn't stand him when he was on the team, though i respected his contributions to the titles, and nothing he has done since leaving has changed my mind.

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:04 PM
The guy is damn there 30 years old. Most big men figure out how to average more than 2 point and 3 boards bu then. He's not known as a shot blocker either.

Joel Anthony is 27

and he was being developed on our bench for the past few seasons. last year, O'Neal was starting, so anthony got few minutes.

i've seen him with my own eyes and I am confident he is going to convert people this season. he's not a great rebounder like other bigs, but he gets the job done.

he will not get pounded and owned, not even close.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 09:05 PM
next year, when the heat get all their good shit back, like the MLE and LLE, then the heat can grab a better center.

Bummer for you is... there is serious talk about getting rid of both in the new CBA. Time will tell I guess.

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:06 PM

SG - Wade, Stackhouse

That team will get torched in a 7 game series against the Celtics or Lakers.

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 09:06 PM
So, today, a few contracts got done. The Heat are up to 11 players now.

Miller is officially inked.
Joel Anthony got 5 years, $18 million, officially inked.
Rookie Dexter Pittman got signed to a 3 year deal.
Big Z, Howard, and Jamaal Magloire are signing over the weekend.

Apparently, Coach Spo likes what he sees in Pittman and says he's NBA ready right now. Big body down low to play some D.

As of right now, this is the official Heat roster :

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - LeBron, Miller

The Heat are gonna grab 2 PG's. One of them is rumored to be Carlos Arroyo, who wants to remain with the Heat. The others that the Heat are interested in is Jason Williams, Eddie House, Keyon Dooling....

Then the final 2 spots will go to whoever the Heat can get out of these guys -- Rasual Butler, Jerry Stackhouse, Matt Barnes, Ronald "Flip" Murray, and possibly keep our 2nd round pick Da'Sean Butler...If the players aren't signed, the roster isn't official.

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:07 PM

with LeBron on the roster, i would have fun playing mix and match with the lineups.

as for stackhouse, he will only be needed for like 5-10 mins a game. coach can do 2 pg's for some small ball with LeBron and Bosh out there for a little while, etc.

spursfan1000
Bummer for you is... there is serious talk about getting rid of both in the new CBA. Time will tell I guess.

It would be nice if teams could not go over the salary cap once so ever...so teams can't buy their way into a championship.

cobbler

Sssssshhhhhh. Let em have their delusions for a few months. It's going to make #17 all the sweeter.

MiamiHeat
If the players aren't signed, the roster isn't official.

then, in your mind, remove Big Z, Howard, and Magloire.

everyone else is official

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:08 PM
with LeBron on the roster, i would have fun playing mix and match with the lineups.

as for stackhouse, he will only be needed for like 5-10 mins a game. coach can do 2 pg's for some small ball with LeBron and Bosh out there for a little while, etc.

Lets say this, what would happen if Wade gets hurt, who is going to replace him? Stackhouse? :lol

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Sssssshhhhhh. Let em have their delusions for a few months. It's going to make #17 all the sweeter.

:lol

ElNono
07-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Lets say this, what would happen if Wade gets hurt, who is going to replace him? Stackhouse? :lol

Yeah, that's what I mean... and if it's not stack, who? Chalmers?

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Let's be real, the guy is an absolute bum. Kwame is better. They might serve themselves well to sign Penny. Maybe he can teach Lebron and Bosh a post game.

But but but Anthony is a beast on nba 2k10 :lol

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:11 PM

Him or probably Jason williams/Arroyo...That would be funny to watch

MiamiHeat

because of the C positions?

lol , bball doesn't work that way. you don't just ignore Wade-LeBron-Bosh because the C position isn't elite.

ElNono

Yeah, that backcourt needs some work. I mean, you could play LeBron as PG, but then you would be missing your starting SF.

ChumpDumper
07-16-2010, 09:12 PM
then, in your mind, remove Big Z, Howard, and Magloire.

everyone else is officialThat's what I said.

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:12 PM

was it funny to watch the Heat run 2 PG lineups in the 2006 playoffs on their way to a title?

cause they ran J-Will as PG and Payton as SG a lot and it worked out just fine.

obviously if "wade is injured" then what the fuck is the point of discussing anything. might as well just say "but what if gasol gets injured?"

:lol:lol

spursfan1000
07-16-2010, 09:13 PM

lol , bball doesn't work that way. you don't just ignore Wade-LeBron-Bosh because the C position isn't elite.

Did I say anything about C position? anything at all?

Celtics and Lakers have been playing for YEARS, and they have so much more depth than the heat, if one of the Heat's big 3 get hurt and is forced to ride the bench, Heat are done.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 09:15 PM

Yeah, cause if history tells us anything, having a great center is way overrated in terms of getting titles. :lol

spursfan1000
was it funny to watch the Heat run 2 PG lineups in the 2006 playoffs on their way to a title?

cause they ran J-Will as PG and Payton as SG a lot and it worked out just fine.

obviously if "wade is injured" then what the fuck is the point of discussing anything. might as well just say "but what if gasol gets injured?"

:lol:lol

Yeah you could, but Lakers can start Odom at the 4...and Heat don't have a quality backup SG to replace Wade.

TheKingOfMIA6
We should really try to get Eddie House and hope that frontline can do something to the Laker bigs.

TheKingOfMIA6
We should really try to get Eddie House and I hope that frontline can do something to the Laker bigs.

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Yeah, that backcourt needs some work. I mean, you could play LeBron as PG, but then you would be missing your starting SF.

Hey, No problem ElNono.

the HEAT will get right on it. Will Chris Paul be good enough for you? will the PG position be satisfactory?? :lol:lol:lol

maybe next they can grab Dwight Howard for Center. bam, now we finally have a center! :lmao

its as if lebron-wade-bosh-miller don't exist :lmao

Darrin
07-16-2010, 09:16 PM

PG - Chalmers (Part-time Starter), J-Will (Part-Time Starter), Carlos Arroyo,
SG - Wade, Stackhouse
C - Big Z, Joel Anthony, Magloire, Pittman

Fixed.

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:17 PM

Celtics and Lakers have been playing for YEARS, and they have so much more depth than the heat, if one of the Heat's big 3 get hurt and is forced to ride the bench, Heat are done.

:lmao

if one of the Celtics big 3 get hurt, if one of the Lakers big 4 get hurt....

what type of shit is that :lmao

Darrin
07-16-2010, 09:18 PM

Role or position?

Stackhouse was an effective role player last year. I think the scoring burden becomes Lebron's. In that scenario, the Heat are okay. If Bosh and Haslem go down, that frontline is going to look like crap.

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah you could, but Lakers can start Odom at the 4...and Heat don't have a quality backup SG to replace Wade.

without Gasol, the lakers don't make it out of the west.

so why don't we just sit here saying "if a team's best players get injured..."

Kindergarten Cop
07-16-2010, 09:19 PM

Just out of curiosity, who is exactly on this "deep" Lakers' team? I'm not saying that they are bad (they are obviously the top team in the West) - but depth isn't something that they have. They rely heavily, moreso than most teams, on their starters. The Celtics on the other hand, do have a deep team - but their starters aren't as good. Besides, using the "What if Wade gets injured?" argument could be used on ANY elite team to exploit detrimental weaknesses - What if Kobe gets injured? What if Duncan gets injured? What if Dirk gets injured? See what I mean?

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Role or position?

Stackhouse was an effective role player last year. I think the scoring burden becomes Lebron's. In that scenario, the Heat are okay. If Bosh and Haslem go down, that frontline is going to look like crap.

seriously though

you can do that to any team...

"If Kobe goes down.."

Vujajic?

are you guys wanting the HEAT to build a massive impenetrable injury-proof team? lol.

on any team, if the best players get injured, shit goes south. what's the point of even talking about it.

just judge what you have

Giuseppe
07-16-2010, 09:24 PM
I know this goes against all things Holy, but I kind of feel sorry for him, and would like to see Kobe let him back to send PJ off.

Could happen. Kobe was merciful & gracious enough to take Phil back when he came a beggin' for a job.

Flo-Rida
07-16-2010, 09:24 PM
seriously though

"If Kobe goes down.."

Vujajic?

are you guys wanting the HEAT to build a massive impenetrable injury-proof team? lol.

on any team, if the best players get injured, shit goes south. what's the point of even talking about it.

just judge what you have

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 09:25 PM
No motherfucca, we the top team in the world. Suck on it!!!:lobt::lobt:

Lakers WERE the top team.

ElNono
07-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Hey, No problem ElNono.

the HEAT will get right on it. Will Chris Paul be good enough for you? will the PG position be satisfactory?? :lol:lol:lol

maybe next they can grab Dwight Howard for Center. bam, now we finally have a center! :lmao

its as if lebron-wade-bosh-miller don't exist :lmao

Hey, I'm not hating... I'm just pointing out something that looks relatively obvious. I wish the best health to Wade, I just think that after the investment made you could certainly have something better than a washed up Stackhouse in the depth chart at SG.

Flo-Rida
07-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Fuck the lakers

ElNono
07-16-2010, 09:30 PM
seriously though

"If Kobe goes down.."

Vujajic?

The injury concerns with Wade are legitimate. He has not completed a full 82 games season in 7 years as a pro. Like I said, I wish him the best of health.

Kindergarten Cop
07-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Could happen. Kobe was merciful & gracious enough to take Phil back when he came a beggin' for a job.

:lmao

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 09:31 PM
I got until June of next year. We will be there, will you?

Of course we will !!!

I cant believe your asking.

ElNono
07-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Role or position?

Stackhouse has been washed up and over the hill for 3 or so seasons now...

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Cavs fans said that too. You got the same role player they had.

Cavs are garbage without LeBron.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Cavs are garbage with or without LeQuit.

mystargtr34
07-16-2010, 10:23 PM
I wouldnt like Joel Anthony, or any 6'8" C going up against Bynum/Gasol.. he would be a nice energy/hustle bench option though. I would be more comfortable starting the rotting corpse of Jamaal Magloire alongside Chris Bosh if i were planning on beating the Lakers.

Giuseppe
07-16-2010, 10:36 PM
if i were planning on beating the Lakers.

Don't sweat it, daddy-O, yer days of that kind of planning went away when you let Amare help Grandpappy Duncan up in the midst of that skunk-a-roo.

cobbler
07-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Don't sweat it, daddy-O, yer days of that kind of planning went away when you let Amare help Grandpappy Duncan up in the midst of that skunk-a-roo.

You know how dead skunks are. They will never ever rid thimselves of that stink. Never! :toast

MiamiHeat
07-16-2010, 11:01 PM
The injury concerns with Wade are legitimate. He has not completed a full 82 games season in 7 years as a pro. Like I said, I wish him the best of health.

he did these past 2 seasons.

spoelstra rested him. he didn't get injured

Goran Dragic
07-16-2010, 11:21 PM

Look at the PG who has been on the last 2 title teams. The teams that have role players at point are the teams that win in the playoffs, as long as he plays good D (which he does), Chalmers won't be why they lose.

The role players/supporting cast won't be an issue for this team. Everyone had these same concerns about Boston in 2008(their starting PG sucks, they have no bench, etc.), when you have a truly complete, capable big 3 then one dimensional role players suddenly look a lot better. The ball is in the court of Lebron and Bosh regarding whether or not Miami can win it all this year.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 11:23 PM
When was the last time a PG led a team to a Championship?

Elnono

Goran Dragic
07-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Btw everyone lets not give HarlemHeat and MiamiHeat ammunition with "you guys don't have a center". In the event Lebron comes up short ONCE AGAIN, I don't want Lebronfan to be able to pull the card, "But he had no center :cry"

Andrew Bynum
07-16-2010, 11:29 PM
lol TheKingOfMiA6

cobbler
07-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Btw everyone lets not give HarlemHeat and MiamiHeat ammunition with "you guys don't have a center". In the event Lebron comes up short ONCE AGAIN, I don't want Lebronfan to be able to pull the card, "But he had no center :cry"

It wont matter... he has promised to vanish should they not win.

Venti Quattro
07-16-2010, 11:33 PM

No, it was for the kids :cry

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 11:37 PM
lol TheKingOfMiA6

its TheKingOfMIA6
not TheKingOfMiA6

Capitalize the "I" stupid

Goran Dragic
07-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Aside from the big three, Boston brought tough minded clutch shooters that also played defense. Posey was a lock down defender. PJ Brown was huge. Sam and House were huge. Rajon, Big Baby, Powe and Pekrins were just an added bonus. That Boston team was loaded, (I wanted to say stacked, but Mavfan have gayafied the term).

My point was that being tough and playing good defense starts at the top. Rondo, Powe, Perkins, and House were completely unestablished defenders headed into 2008, their great defense was due to KG, Pierce and Allen being the anchors of the D and establishing a defense first culture. If Lebron, Bosh and Wade don't come in and establish a defensive mindset like they did but rather want the Heat to be an uptempo team that scores 120 points per game, the role players won't matter.

Venti Quattro
07-16-2010, 11:40 PM
its TheKingOfMIA6
not TheKingOfMiA6

Capitalize the "I" stupid

lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6 lol TheKingOfMiA6

TheKingOfMIA6
07-16-2010, 11:42 PM
U mad?

Andrew Bynum
07-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Me and my homies are gonna shit all over that Miami FC. Cakewalk to the threepeat.

Venti Quattro
07-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Me and my homies are gonna shit all over that Miami FC. Cakewalk to the threepeat.

How are your knees holding up, Drew? When is your surgery???

Goran Dragic
07-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Let's not forget something. That team was anchored by it's front line. I remember people saying it was the greatest defensive team ever, although Zeke'a Pistons would beg to differ. When I was recruiting Bosh, you all kept reminding me that he was one off the worst defensive bigs in the league. Add him next to Howard, Joel and Big Z and it's a layup fest. They have a nice core, but teams like LA, Orlando, and Boston are too well rounded.

Yup, and that great front line that made the right rotations every time and made it impossible for pick and rolls to be effective started and ended with KG anchoring it and making every other PF or C on that team fall in line with Thibodeau's system. Bosh is nowhere near the defender KG is as a player, and he's especially nowhere near the leader KG is on D. Boston's perimeter D was plenty important too, and the transformation there was Pierce going from an average defender his entire career to a lockdown defender. If Lebron and Bosh don't step up their D like Pierce and KG did it's the layup fest you're talking about.

ElNono
07-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Are you guys comparing Mario Chalmers with Rajon Rondo? Really?
And if anything, I was criticizing the short depth at SG, which would potentially force Chalmers to play the 2, Lebron to play PG and probably Mike Miller playing SF.

Again, if everybody is healthy, this shouldn't be a concern. I also understand that due to the signings of the three amigos there's not a lot of money left to get great players at every position. I don't think Miami needs CP3, I just think Stack is very suspect, that's all.

Goran Dragic
07-17-2010, 12:01 AM

No one's comparing Chalmers with current day Rajon Rondo. 2008 Rondo on the other hand was not that much better than Chalmers, if at all. They aren't really comparable, but Chalmers compliments Lebron and Wade as well as Rondo complimented Pierce and Allen back in 2008. Chalmers had a sophomore slump this year but he can defend well enough and he's got a track record of clutch ass shots.

MiamiHeat
07-17-2010, 12:02 AM
And if anything, I was criticizing the short depth at SG, which would potentially force Chalmers to play the 2, Lebron to play PG and probably Mike Miller playing SF.

Again, if everybody is healthy, this shouldn't be a concern. I also understand that due to the signings of the three amigos there's not a lot of money left to get great players at every position. I don't think Miami needs CP3, I just think Stack is very suspect, that's all.

Chalmers is a better defender than Rajon Rondo.

and he's also a better 3-pt shooter than Rajon Rondo.

he doesn't need to do anything else. With LeBron and Wade, he will not have any ball handling duties.

Goran Dragic
07-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Idk about Chalmers being a better defender than Rondo but he's certainly a better shooter. It's a wash really. Pierce and Allen needed Rondo's help on D more than Lebron and Wade should need good D from Chalmers, while Lebron and Wade will need shooting from Chalmers more than Pierce and Allen need from Rondo.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Rondo and Chalmers are two very diferent PGs.

Rondo cant shoot for shit while Chalmers is clutch as fuck

Rondo is good at getting triple doubles while Chalmers aint no where near that.

Only similaraty between two is defense although Rondo is still better than him at that.

Goran Dragic
07-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Rondo wasn't dropping (or sniffing for that matter) triple doubles in 2008.

Goran Dragic
07-17-2010, 12:11 AM
:nope

He is.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 12:12 AM

Chalmers is good on defense but not better than Rondo.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Rondo wasn't dropping (or sniffing for that matter) triple doubles in 2008.

If we talking 08 than yeah he wasnt getting no triple dubs although he did have 16 assists in game 2 vs Lakers in the Finals which was very impressive. And 6 steals in game 6..

barbacoataco
07-17-2010, 12:44 AM

:blah

MR.SILVER&BLack
07-17-2010, 12:52 AM
Joel Anthony is about to convert a lot of people this season.

He's not as big and strong as Kendrick Perkins, but he is a better shot blocker and he is faster and more agile. He can run up and down the court with a fast paced offense, and he can play D.

Front-line will be fine. The HEAT were one of the top defensive teams last year with Anthony, Magloire and Jermaine O'Neal playing Center.

also, opposing big's will be in foul trouble with LeBron-Wade-Bosh on the attack :)

what about when they face teams that you could possibly meet in the post season? like the Magic, Bulls, Celtics, lakers, Spurs? i can possible see the frontline crumbling against these teams frontline.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 12:54 AM
what about when they face teams that you could possibly meet in the post season? like the Magic, Bulls, Celtics, lakers, Spurs? i can possible see the frontline crumbling against these teams frontline.

Thats the main thing Im afraid of.

SomeCallMeTim
07-17-2010, 01:01 AM

SG - Wade, Stackhouse

The one potential problem for the Heat is signing all those washed up big men. Z, Howard, and Magloire are bad players at this point.

Of course, the Lakers proved you can win titles with black holes at one of your positions, so it's not like it can't be overcome.

Arroyo would be a great pickup BTW. The way they're getting all these great role players is just sick.

intlspurshk
07-17-2010, 03:55 AM
I wish the Lakers get fucked in the playoff. I hope Miami won't disappoint me. The team does need an enforcer type PF or C though to punish the soft Gasol or weak Bynum to secure the upper hand status. Your GM should consider to trade Pittman+Haslem for Big Baby or a similar role player. Haslem is not strong enough.

Giuseppe
07-17-2010, 06:41 AM
I wish

That's because you're afraid.

kobyz
07-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Da'Sean Butler will be great for this team when he come back from injury!

peteee
07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Rondo and Chalmers are two very diferent PGs.

Rondo cant shoot for shit while Chalmers is clutch as fuck

Rondo is good at getting triple doubles while Chalmers aint no where near that.

Only similaraty between two is defense although Rondo is still better than him at that.
it doesn't matter what the surroundings are IMHO. everyone would look fine only if the big 3 function well, as the celtics did. In fact, the NBA players are generally around the same caliber apart from a handful of superstars who are far above, meaning that a maximum has to be far better than the league's average while a MLE isn't guaranteed to be much better than minimums.

if the big 3 meshes well together there would be no problem for the dipshits, actually even dipshits would be made look good in that situation. The only hope I see is their Big 3 break apart as they found it impossible to get along with another 2 ball-hoggers on the same team.

Flo-Rida
07-17-2010, 08:03 PM

and he's also a better 3-pt shooter than Rajon Rondo.

he doesn't need to do anything else. With LeBron and Wade, he will not have any ball handling duties.

I disagree on that one .

Flo-Rida
07-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Da'Sean Butler will be great for this team when he come back from injury!

Im looking forward to see how he performs this year .

MiamiHeat
07-18-2010, 01:40 PM
James Jones agrees to return to Heat...

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Magloire officially signed.

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade, Mike Miller
SF - LeBron, James Jones

not bad. I guess Mike Miller can play SG instead of SF

Chillen
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
If this team stays healthy they will be a beast but it's a fragile team that if one of the big 3 goes down and some of the role players to it could be a messy season for the Heat.

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 01:58 PM
If this team stays healthy they will be a beast but it's a fragile team that if one of the big 3 goes down and some of the role players to it could be a messy season for the Heat.

Name one team in the NBA that would be fine if they lose their best player to injury.

bostonguy
07-19-2010, 02:04 PM
I am curious to see who goes to the IR concerning those bigs. I doubt they will carry 7 bigman on a 12 man roster.

They just need a backup pg and a 5th wing and they are set.

Josepatches_
07-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Magloire officially signed.

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade, Mike Miller
SF - LeBron, James Jones

not bad. I guess Mike Miller can play SG instead of SF

LeBron will play the point a lot of time.Book it!

SomeCallMeTim
07-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Name one team in the NBA that would be fine if they lose their best player to injury.

There may not be a team better equipped to handle losing their best player than Miami this year. Wade/Bosh/Miller/Arroyo/Big Stiffy is still a fantastic starting five.

MiamiHeat
07-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Carlos Arroyo agrees to veteran minimum with Heat, signing
tomorrow

official roster now :

PG - Chalmers, Carlos Arroyo
SG - Wade, Mike Miller
SF - LeBron, James Jones

only 2 spots left.

Now that I see the completed roster, it's kinda funny how some people were questioning the empty roster and saying it was the big 3 and scrubs.

2011 Champs.

badfish22
07-21-2010, 07:50 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/arcade/images/invaders2.gif

MavDynasty
07-21-2010, 07:51 PM
They're not scrub scrubs. Probably some of the best scrubs you can get

badfish22
07-21-2010, 07:52 PM
:tu top of the line scrubs

MavDynasty
07-21-2010, 07:53 PM
:tu top of the line scrubs

MiamiHeat
07-21-2010, 07:57 PM
next year with the MLE, hopefully sign a good center.

but ive seen what joel anthony can do in the heat's defensive system... and magloire is far from done, he can still contribute in limited minutes.

MiamiHeat
07-21-2010, 08:03 PM
also,

the Heat were the 3rd best defensive team in the NBA last year with Joel Anthony, Magloire, and Jermaine O'Neal playing Center.

the only thing the Heat's front line has to do is not lose the game for the big 3. they will do that

poop
07-21-2010, 08:09 PM
barring injuries 'we' should lay waste to the league next season :)

Spurologist
07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
So when is Miami erecting their 'we are all witnesses' sign???

SouthTexasRancher
07-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Sorry but, the Miami team ain't gonna win a trophy this year or next year. Let the grumbling begin starting with the NBA's biggest whiner and crybaby, little lebron james. What a forking LOSER!!!

TheKingOfMIA6
07-21-2010, 10:26 PM
tomorrow

official roster now :

SG - Wade, Mike Miller
SF - LeBron, James Jones

only 2 spots left.

Now that I see the completed roster, it's kinda funny how some people were questioning the empty roster and saying it was the big 3 and scrubs.

2011 Champs.

u forget about our point guard Kenny Hasbrouck

Josepatches_
07-21-2010, 11:23 PM
What about Jarvis Varnado?

I didn't see him playing because in Spain we only can see a few NCAA games but i have read that he's a pretty good shot blocker,the NCAA's all-time shot blocker and a defensive specialist.

Where is he now? Was he included in the trades?

And who is better? Varnado o Pittman? In the 2010 mock draft at nbadraft.net Pittman didn't appear while Varnado was listed at 52.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2010mock_draft

TheKingOfMIA6
07-21-2010, 11:35 PM
What about Jarvis Varnado?

Jarvis Varnado is on our roster listed as a unsigned draft pick

http://www.nba.com/heat/roster

SomeCallMeTim
07-21-2010, 11:46 PM
tomorrow

official roster now :

SG - Wade, Mike Miller
SF - LeBron, James Jones

only 2 spots left.

2011 Champs.

Tremendous talent and depth at 2/3/4. PG is perhaps iffy but Arroyo is a very good role player and fantastic graded on the curve of backup PG. C is the only weakness... that big man rotation is terrible. Could it be the team's Achilles heel? I wouldn't bank on it, but if there's a fatal weakness, that is definitely it. It could also well be fixable with a mid-season trade if the regular season exposes the problem.

DJB
07-21-2010, 11:47 PM

Most intelligent thing you've ever said.

SomeCallMeTim
07-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Tremendous talent and depth at 2/3/4. PG is perhaps iffy but Arroyo is a very good role player and fantastic graded on the curve of backup PG. C is the only weakness... that big man rotation is terrible. Could it be the team's Achilles heel? I wouldn't bank on it, but if there's a fatal weakness, that is definitely it. It could also well be fixable with a mid-season trade if the regular season exposes the problem.

Also forgot that the Heats can put out a starting lineup of

1 - Wade
2 - Miller
3 - LeBron
4 - Bosh
5 - Canned Ham

and that squad is so great it can beat almost any team. The only problem is the Canned Ham being immobile and being whistled for three second violations constantly.

DJB
07-21-2010, 11:50 PM
u forget about our point guard Kenny Hasbrouck

Where did you come from? Are there going to be 100 more of you come November? :wakeup

Josepatches_
07-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Jarvis Varnado is on our roster listed as a unsigned draft pick

http://www.nba.com/heat/roster

Yes,I know.My question was about if they are going to sign him and how he could fit in the NBA

TheKingOfMIA6
07-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Yes,I know.My question was about if they are going to sign him and how he could fit in the NBA

I dont know but I guess they'll probably sign him soon..

IknowU
07-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Add this kid too.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1582/38553101502335265655784.jpg

Josepatches_
07-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Heat re-signs forward Shavlik Randolph

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AgIZyrnl_0NbvXisID9YHwS8vLYF?slug=ap-heat-randolph

So sadly i guess Varnado is out.
Haslem,Bosh,Pittman,Howard,Big Z,Magloire,Randolph.......They don't have space in the roster for one more big.

Dirk Nowitzki
06-25-2011, 05:50 PM
tomorrow

official roster now :

SG - Wade, Mike Miller
SF - LeBron, James Jones

only 2 spots left.

2011 Champs.

:lmao:lmao

Halberto
06-25-2011, 10:04 PM

lol Naruto

sefant77
06-25-2011, 11:20 PM

He saw it too

http://www.soraspy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/deshawn-stevenson-3-goggles.jpg

Now that I see the completed roster, it's kinda funny how some people were questioning the empty roster and saying it was the big 3 scrubs.

Ah wait, now i got it....

DMX7
06-26-2011, 12:21 AM
Add this kid too.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1582/38553101502335265655784.jpg

Ricky Rubio is a heat fan!