PDA

View Full Version : Liberty To You and Yours.

Parker2112
07-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Ron Paul on our corrupt Federal Reserve, the Power structure of the United States, Sweet discussion of inflation and recession, the two party lie, and FEMA is GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE.
You are the yellow smiley, FEMA is in green. :nutkick:

OPe6nukoOqI

q5sPZA0uLZw

CRgEPzEvZVo

fA5SKRgZlIA

q7XUUssjmuE

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Wild Cobra, this post was submitted specifically for your education.

SnakeBoy
07-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Can you find a short 1-2 minute summary video? I can't devote that much time to someone as politically irrelevant as Ron Paul.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Wild Cobra, this post was submitted specifically for your education.
You are too fucking stupid to understand why it is you who needs educated.

clambake
07-20-2010, 10:44 AM

it's "who needs to be educated", einstein.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Can you find a short 1-2 minute summary video? I can't devote that much time to someone as politically irrelevant as Ron Paul.

You owe to yourself, and to our country, as a citizen, to watch this series of videos.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 10:48 AM

And it sounds like you're not smart enough to explain it.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 10:52 AM

He has been marginalized by mainstream media and the two party system because he threatens the very existence of every career politician in govt. For that alone, you should understand his importance/true relevance. If the American people are ever to have a say in fed govt again, they need someone to push through the reforms that Ron Paul advocates.

Not only is he educating voters, but he educates his fellow congressmen as well.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 11:24 AM
I have seen plenty of material from Ron Paul I have stated in the past, I agree with him except on national security.

I will categorically state that I will probably agree with all he says there, except when he talks about his stance on current national security.

I'm not going to waste an hour watching things I likely already saw, reworded elsewhere.

How many times must I say I like him and generally agree with him?

like the absolute idiot you are, because i would not vote for him for president, you think I don't know who he is and what he stands for? He is one of the few good people we have in congress, and i know that already.

Give it a break asshole. Assuming I don't know what he stands for makes you an utter fool.

George Gervin's Afro
07-20-2010, 11:25 AM

He's not

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 11:27 AM
He has been marginalized by mainstream media and the two party system because he threatens the very existence of every career politician in govt. For that alone, you should understand his importance/true relevance. If the American people are ever to have a say in fed govt again, they need someone to push through the reforms that Ron Paul advocates.

Not only is he educating voters, but he educates his fellow congressmen as well.
Wow...

I'm surprised you understand that!

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 12:05 PM
I have seen plenty of material from Ron Paul I have stated in the past, I agree with him except on national security.

I will categorically state that I will probably agree with all he says there, except when he talks about his stance on current national security.

I'm not going to waste an hour watching things I likely already saw, reworded elsewhere.

How many times must I say I like him and generally agree with him?

like the absolute idiot you are, because i would not vote for him for president, you think I don't know who he is and what he stands for? He is one of the few good people we have in congress, and i know that already.

Give it a break asshole. Assuming I don't know what he stands for makes you an utter fool.

You lie. You dont agree with him on limited govt or fiscal restraint. You believe in big, powerful govt and big budgets, just like every other run of the mill repub around...

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 12:10 PM
You lie. You dont agree with him on limited govt or fiscal restraint. You believe in big, powerful govt and big budgets, just like every other run of the mill repub around...
Absolutely not true.

As long as you treat people with your preconceived notions, you are a fucking retard.

Go fuck yourself bigot.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Absolutely not true.

As long as you treat people with your preconceived notions, you are a fucking retard.

Go fuck yourself bigot.

As long as you or any other small-dick dipshit repub advocates big military and the American Military as a global occupation force, you are not being honest with yourself or others about "fiscal restraint." I know it rolls off your toungue easy enough...you even like the sound of it I'm sure... but if your advocating war, your a big gov/big spending hypocritical liar.

This is why you need to view an hours worth of Ron Paul vids. This is why you are a dumbass who needs a libertarian education.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 12:24 PM
As long as you or any other small-dick dipshit repub advocates big military and the American Military as a global occupation force, you are not being honest with yourself or others about "fiscal restraint." I know it rolls off your toungue easy enough...you even like the sound of it I'm sure... but if your advocating war, your a big gov/big spending hypocritical liar.

This is why you need to view an hours worth of Ron Paul vids. This is why you are a dumbass who needs a libertarian education.
Yes, I believe in a strong national defense. Sorry you don't. I wonder how long this nation would have survived if we were passive in past wars.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we took to Paul's passive strategy in the forties. Then 12/7 happened.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Yes, I believe in a strong national defense. Sorry you don't. I wonder how long this nation would have survived if we were passive in past wars.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we took to Paul's passive strategy in the forties. Then 12/7 happened.

You dont give enough credit to the OTHER freedom...the one that comes from having a strong currency, a healthy economy, jobs for your folks at home, and the freedom to be free from govt tyranny. You sacrifice all these for the sake of military might and big govt.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 01:12 PM
You dont give enough credit to the OTHER freedom...the one that comes from having a strong currency, a healthy economy, jobs for your folks at home, and the freedom to be free from govt tyranny. You sacrifice all these for the sake of military might and big govt.
Bullshit.

Why do you want the large government programs outside the military?

I want a limited government. It is way too large. Too much is controlled by the federal government that should be done by the states and local governments.

Remember the 10th amendment by chance?
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Your past posts indicate you want more and more government regulations to impose your ideals upon us.

Ron Paul would say "shame on you." Wouldn't he?

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Why do you want the large government programs outside the military?

Bullshit.

looks like you answered your own question. Your getting good at this WC!

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 01:50 PM
looks like you answered your own question. Your getting good at this WC!
If you think you're smart for rearranging my words, and not addressing what I said, then you are stupider than I thought!

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Your past posts indicate you want more and more government regulations to impose your ideals upon us

Regulation to halt the horrendous behaviour of big oil, criminal acts that are being carried out against this nation's economy, its corporations and small businesses, its resources and its citizens.

Thats not big govt, thats protecting our country from the "eco-terrorists" here at home...terrorists that have spoiled the gulf region and the lives of its residents.

We dont have to hunt down someone to point our big govt at...we need to point it to those who would sell out America for $$$$

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Regulation to halt the horrendous behaviour of big oil, criminal acts that are being carried out against this nation's economy, its corporations and small businesses, its resources and its citizens.

Thats not big govt, thats protecting our country from the "eco-terrorists" here at home...terrorists that have spoiled the gulf region and the lives of its residents.

We dont have to hunt down someone to point our big govt at...we need to point it to those who would sell out America for $$$$
Every regulation requires a larger workforce in the government to enforce it. We don't need more regulations, we need less, and to change the current ones to things that make sense.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Every regulation requires a larger workforce in the government to enforce it. We don't need more regulations, we need less, and to change the current ones to things that make sense.

we need smaller leaner gov with teeth.

I like the argument about states being responsible for regulating themselves, but when it comes to the stuff that has happened off the gulf, the mistakes of a very few affect the entire nation, and must be regulated from that vantage point.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 02:42 PM

I like the argument about states being responsible for regulating themselves, but when it comes to the stuff that has happened off the gulf, the mistakes of a very few affect the entire nation, and must be regulated from that vantage point.
So why did the regulators allow BP to take shortcuts? regulations are already in place, and you want to make it now more prohibitive because government officials allowed them to bypass a few things?

Get real.

How about holding both PB and the government officials accountable for the parts they played?

regulations don't mean shit if the administrators of the regulations aren't held responsible.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Does Ron Paul believe in term limits?

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 03:43 PM
So why did the regulators allow BP to take shortcuts? regulations are already in place, and you want to make it now more prohibitive because government officials allowed them to bypass a few things?

Get real.

How about holding both PB and the government officials accountable for the parts they played?

regulations don't mean shit if the administrators of the regulations aren't held responsible.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Does Ron Paul believe in term limits?

You didn't know?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2010, 04:06 PM
You didn't know?No.

What are his views on congressional term limits?

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 05:14 PM
No.

What are his views on congressional term limits?

He has been trying to pass term limit legislation since the 70's.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=10943

You normally wouldn't expect a 10-term Congressman to be a big term limits supporter but, as this year's primary campaign made clear, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) isn't a typical Congressman.

I ran into the Congressman on the campaign trail in Fort Lauderdale last year where we chatted briefly about the prospects for Congressional term limits. Yes, he's still on board, he assured me. He also inquired about Paul Jacob, the former executive director of U.S. Term Limits.

Rep. Paul most recently reiterated his support for term limits publically in his Dec. 23, 2007, appearance on Meet the Press, where interviewer Tim Russert grilled the Congressman for the alleged contradiction between his tenure and his support for limits on tenure.

"I support term limits," Rep. Paul told Russert. But Rep. Paul pointed out that he does not and has never supported the idea of self-limiting, but only a term limit requirement on the entire Congress.

"Matter of fact, some of the best people that I worked with, who were the most principled, came in on voluntary term limits," said Paul. "So some of the good people left." To get the institutional benefits of term limits, it has to be applied to the whole body.

So is this just political double-speak? Not in Rep. Paul's case. In his first stint in Congress (1976-1984), well before the term limits explosion of the early 1990s, he was the first representative in modern history to submit a term limits bill for Congress. He voted for all the term limits bills during the Contract with America era and continues to publically support the idea.

He says term limits are a first step, but insists that we must go further.

"To restrict and reduce the power of incumbency, we should address the sweeping powers that the federal government possesses," he wrote in a pro-term limits press release some years back. He also called for the abolition of the lucrative Congressional pension plan which he does not participate in.

To sign the petition calling for Congressional term limits, see: www.termlimits.org (http://www.termlimits.org/).

ChumpDumper
07-20-2010, 05:16 PM
10-term Congressman:lmao

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Yes. So rather than say we need to add regulations, you should talk about changing regulations in ways that do just that. Otherwise we get the wrong idea.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Yes. So rather than say we need to add regulations, you should talk about changing regulations in ways that do just that. Otherwise we get the wrong idea.

Agreed

LnGrrrR
07-20-2010, 05:36 PM

As I recall, while Pearl Harbor was a dark day, we did pretty well in the end of that war.

Being in a constant war stance didn't prevent 9/11, did it?

Isolated attacks on us will occur, regardless of whether we are passive or active.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Isolated attacks on us will occur, regardless of whether we are passive or active.
That is possible.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Right?

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 05:42 PM
:lmao

There's a reason he keeps coming back. There's a reason he refuses to take any congressional pension. There's a reason he keeps his medical practice operating to this day. There's a reason the constituents keep voting him back. And there's a reason he cant get the job done: no support in Washington, and no support among the UNEDUCATED ELECTORATE who misconstrue the issues...something like your take on Ron Paul.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2010, 05:44 PM
There's a reason he keeps coming back.Because he doesn't really believe in term limits.

LnGrrrR
07-20-2010, 05:46 PM
That is possible.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Right?

Agreed. That's why I'm for a more passive stance than we currently have. It would save us financially, and it would give us the moral high ground if attacked. As well, many captured terrorists have stated that they are against us because we are involved so much in the Middle East.

I think our military is strong enough to the point where we could ramp it down considerably and still be the strongest military in the world by a good margin.

I am ok with people feeling otherwise, though, and can see the other side. I just agree to disagree with you WC.

Parker2112
11-04-2010, 10:18 PM
The OP is a testament to Ron Paul's long standing critique of the Fed. Worth the watch.

So....bump!

ChumpDumper
11-04-2010, 10:22 PM
tl;dw

Parker2112
11-04-2010, 10:25 PM
when you develop an interest in the federal reserve you will. nice of you to stop by though.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2010, 10:28 PM
I noticed you never explained what it was about.

Thanks for showing how important it is.

Parker2112
11-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Actually I did. Re: Liberty To You and Yours. was the cue you missed.

The Libertarian Party's take on The Fed, circa 1980's, and consistent with the current take. Ron is a little less "restrained" here when he talks about the Fed Reserve Act and the role of an international banking cartel in our troubles.

Or did you need me to hold your hand further?

When you want some insight on the Fed, you'll go there. Thanks for shopping at Libertyville.

Parker2112
11-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Oh yeah, and the OP. Duh.

Ron Paul on our corrupt Federal Reserve, the Power structure of the United States, Sweet discussion of inflation and recession, the two party lie, and FEMA is GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2010, 01:35 AM
Still not watching.

lol FEMA death camps.