Veterinarian
07-17-2010, 02:55 AM
+1

BUMP
07-17-2010, 03:07 AM
fuck off faggot i hate you

DMX7
07-17-2010, 03:40 AM
I thought you were gone son. What a bitch move to make, to announce your departure and then to come back.

BUMP
07-17-2010, 05:32 AM
I thought you were gone son. What a bitch move to make, to announce your departure and then to come back.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met here on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of it as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But in a larger sense we can not dedicate - we can not consecrate - we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled, here, have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but can never forget what they did here.

It is for us, the living, rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they have, thus far, so nobly carried on. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us - that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

redzero
07-17-2010, 05:49 AM
LWCVhGzrAT0

BUMP
07-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Sup Bump

chillin brah, got my ass waxed in BP, couldn't sleep at all after

BUMP
07-17-2010, 06:56 AM
Bp?

beer pong sons, we lost 10-1 :lol

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:00 AM
wtf 10-1?

Not possible son

:lol ya man, they bounced the first two balls in and it was 4 cups before we even shot. i pulled a LeBron at that point and tanked the rest

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:04 AM
its 7 right now, idk why but i couldnt sleep at all last night. insomnia's been hitting me randomly this summer, must be the stinky Pakis that live next door

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:07 AM
Where are you? Didn't you say U of Pittsburgh?

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:12 AM
:lol you could start the day off right by drinking. i recommend that Joose stuff, i tried that for the 1st time yesterday and it was pretty good but filling. almost like drinking cough syrup

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Nah sons I gotta go play ball in couple of hours. in this fucking 100 degree weather too

If you wanna get pumped up i recommend some Britney Spears music while you're out there

lol Tacker

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:27 AM
What is the deal with this Britney Spears and Tacker?

i dont remember the whole story, but somebody found a weird video of a 13 yr old kid named Ashraf shooting stupid reverse layups on a 9 foot goal in his backyard. There was Britney Spears music coming from somewhere too :lol

I don't remember how but somebody was able to prove it was Tacker

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Embarassing to admit but all i've got is N64 and a Wii

I never had a xbox but i played Madden online for PS2 back in the day but that was about it. All my friends here at Tech have CoD so sometimes i'll jump on a game or two

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:39 AM
I got Wii, its boring as shit unless your playing it with friends.

Where you go to college?

Texas Tech, i've been here all summer

And yeah the Wii was purely meant for multiplayer games, otherwise it just lays in my closet and collects dust

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:45 AM
TTech? Hows that?

Must be nice being around kids your age 24/7 in summer.

:wow

best 2 years of my life, tbh. huge ass party school. my summer classes have been a joke so far, given me plenty of time to play ball, drink, hit the pool, everything. and yeah its 100X better than being back in Dallas, i know i wouldn't be doing shit if i was back home

BUMP
07-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Fuck you BUMP. Is it only white people though?

mostly, i mean just your typical University with a lot more cowboys and fratty types. Lubbock the city is a shithole though :lol

It's like a super poor version of San Antonio

lol beaners

Stinky Paki
07-17-2010, 08:02 AM
sup Giuseppe, i see you viewing. nigga, just got done popping that game 7 in the VHS while pounding 5 pussies at once. Feels good going back to back :toast

Edward
07-17-2010, 09:19 AM
:lol thinking BUMP only has 20+ trolls

And the story behind the Tacker video was him actually posting the video as if it was something to be proud of and then taking it off youtube once everyone made fun of it. I'll try to find the thread.

Edward
07-17-2010, 09:31 AM
nevermind actually, dallaskd and Mr. Bottomtooth found out his name, and then Mr. Bottomtooth found the youtube video.

koriwhat
07-27-2010, 07:38 PM
If all three of those guys were put in LeBron's situation (drafted in 2003 to a bad team) I think MJ and Magic could pull off a title within 7 years. MJ practically did it with the Bulls, and Magic has the versatility to adapt to any situation. While he had a stacked team, I could see him adjusting his game to do whatever it takes to win. Bird, although clutch, was primarily a jumpshooter so I think that he would need the right team around him.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
dam I think if all this open faggotry continues I just may have to depart ST...can't u queers take to private IM to get to know each other what a dam shame....