PDA

View Full Version : Who needs Redick when you have Rose?

BullsDynasty
07-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Derrick Rose Excited About Increased Range
More Bulls News

Jul 17, 2010 1:18 AM EST
Bulls point guard Derrick Rose claims that his three-point shot is vastly improved.

"It's there; I have a consistent 3-point shot now," Rose said. "You'll see. I just have so much confidence in my jump shot now. It's coming along so good. It's past even my expectations at this point."

Rose has been splitting his offseason workouts between the Berto Center and Santa Monica, where he trains with Russell Westbrook and Tyreke Evans.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68199/20100717/derrick_rose_excited_about_increased_range/#ixzz0twGHI7DL

Darrin
07-17-2010, 09:33 AM
Derrick Rose Excited About Increased Range
More Bulls News

Jul 17, 2010 1:18 AM EST
Bulls point guard Derrick Rose claims that his three-point shot is vastly improved.

"It's there; I have a consistent 3-point shot now," Rose said. "You'll see. I just have so much confidence in my jump shot now. It's coming along so good. It's past even my expectations at this point."

Rose has been splitting his offseason workouts between the Berto Center and Santa Monica, where he trains with Russell Westbrook and Tyreke Evans.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68199/20100717/derrick_rose_excited_about_increased_range/#ixzz0twGHI7DL

The news just keeps getting better and better for the Bulls. That team is going to be a beast.

ffadicted
07-17-2010, 09:38 AM
DRose with a solid jumpshot? Top 1 point guard sons

spursfan1000
07-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Deron and Paul both have a jumpshot too, so this only means he can only be as good as them, because they both distribute the ball better.

Drachen
07-17-2010, 10:50 AM
I am not trying to disparage the Bulls since I think they will be great next year. However, while your PG having a 3 pt shot is valuable, I think it is more valuable to have a shooter that you PG can pass off to after creating the open look. Could just be me though.

JamStone
07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Good for Rose. But it has to translate to real NBA games. Might be different come game time. We'll see.

It would be better if Deng improved his three point shooting. He's shot it ok the last couple seasons but hasn't really taken many. The Bulls would be much more dangerous if Deng were a consistent threat from three point range.