PDA

View Full Version : Which team is better Bulls or OKC

BullsDynasty
07-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Both teams are young and upcomming. They have stars in Rose and Durant and young talent in Noah and Westbrook. The Thunder obviously have the best player of both teams, but the Bulls have a balanced and well rounded team.

Double-Up
07-17-2010, 10:20 AM
There really about even, slight edge to maybe the Bulls.

Mike-in-brazil
07-17-2010, 10:21 AM
now i think bulls might get em!!!!...i like the bulls...really do!! solid hungry they play we balanced basketball...same as OKC yet bulls get the edge in my opinion
dayum ,but then again OKC got D!! ..nice thread

spursfan1000
07-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Damn I haven't watched these two teams in a while. Looking at the solid aquisitions the Bulls got this offseason, I would give them the edge. Thunder are maybe a young center away from being dominant, maybe someone like Brook Lopez.

NBA Fanatic
07-17-2010, 10:37 AM
The Bulls have some nice additions and they will likely be one of the top five seeds in the East next season. However, with that said we have not seen them play yet and they have a new coach. Oklahoma City has the best player between the two teams in Kevin Durant and last season they proved that they take pride in their defense. Until I see the Bulls play I have to give the edge to the Thunder.

Darrin
07-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Rose and Boozer or Durant and Westbrook? It depends on how Rose is distributing the basketball. All the talent is about even in this one. But if no one gets Boozer the ball where he needs it, the Bulls won't go very far.

I think they are in the class of the two Conferences. I think that we are looking at the two-runners-up in the East and West next year. I like the Thunder role players like Kristic and Sefolosha, Cook and Collison. They are extremely well-coached and Durant is one of my favorite players. But the Bulls don't have any slouches, either. Ronny Brewer, Kyle Korver, Taj Gibson, and Luol Deng. The Bulls are more defensive-oriented. If they can re-sign some of their guys (namely Brad Miller, Flip Murray, and Jannero Pargo) it would go a long way to cementing them as the better team.

XFactor
07-17-2010, 01:14 PM
As much of a Bulls fan I am, I have to say Thunder has the edge. Westbrook is closer to Rose than Rose is to Durant. Durant is just that good.

Edward
07-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Thunder

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 01:52 PM
OKC Thunder and its not even close.

Venti Quattro
07-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Thunder by a mile

dbestpro
07-17-2010, 08:37 PM
I have to go with the Thunder because the NBA remains a stars league and Durrant is the bigger star. I actually think that the Bulls will not be as good as everyone believes. They are saddled with the 2nd highest expectations of improvement behind the Heat.

07-17-2010, 09:35 PM
if boozer had gone to the thunder, that would be a scary team. thunder is still one legitimate low post player away from contending. the bulls have a pretty balanced core. i say the bulls would win a 7 game series.

scottspurs
07-17-2010, 09:48 PM
I'll take Durant and the Thunder although bulls have better a front court.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-17-2010, 10:31 PM
I really don't think this is particularly close. As already mentioned, Rose and Westbrook are a lot more comparable than Durant and Westbrook. One averages 20 points and 6 assists, the other 16 points and 8 assists, while Westbrook is a way better defender and rebounder. The Bulls are being massively overrated, just like they are every year. At best they're still 4th in their conference and would get crushed by Boston, Orlando or Miami with little to no shot at getting past the 2nd round.

Signing Boozer, Brewer and Korver while losing Hinrich makes them almost as good as last year's OKC team, but OKC widens the gap with the addition of Cook as a spacerand Aldrich as a post presence while Ibaka, Harden, and Maynor will almost surely improve off their rookie years. Last but not least Westbrook, Durant and Green all still have room to improve.