PDA

View Full Version : Job opening. Position: Bonner Insurance

Fabbs
07-17-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not at all questioning timvps motives or take when discussing a replacement for Ryan Richard here:
timvp
Nah, I wouldn't go with Wilkerson. His lack of size makes hurts him as a prospect. I'd like Gist better, although if he were to remain in Europe, he should be able to continue to progress.

My preference would be a raw shotblocker or a three-point shooting big that could become Bonner insurance.
But it strikes, what is required to replace Bonner? :rollin

Requirements
Stand outside three point arc. Throw ball towards basket. Make unimportant shots. Must miss all clutch shots.
Be willing to travel with team for home and away 82 game schedule and limited postseason (let's hope that changes but since we are talking Bonner replacement assume 20+ minutes per game).
Must be willing to accept multi millions over a multi year contract.
*hoagie eating unlimited on own time.
*no defense, rebounding, passing or jumping required

No further requirements.

More?

spursfaninla
07-17-2010, 08:03 PM
how about make more 3pt shots than anyone else on the team, and shoot the highest 3pt percentage on team, and be 6'9+?

underdawg
07-17-2010, 08:17 PM
how about make more 3pt shots than anyone else on the team, and shoot the highest 3pt percentage on team, and be 6'9+?

Hill had the highest 3pt % on the team

peacemaker885
07-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Can't think of anybody but Channing Frye and Troy Murphy. I would rather have Matt.

ElNono
07-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Can't think of anybody but Channing Frye and Troy Murphy. I would rather have Matt.

Troy Murphy has a sandwich blog???? :wow

:lol

ChuckD
07-17-2010, 11:00 PM

His post wasn't serious. He's just a bitter angry person in serious need of some therapy.

lefty
07-18-2010, 02:04 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/233215/NoBonner_medium.jpg