PDA

View Full Version : sons I'm starting to see a lot of N.O. Heat fans

BRHornet45
07-17-2010, 10:00 PM
sons I'm already starting to see a bunch of New Orleans Heat fans around here and I want to pistol whip each and every one of them. I got into an argument yesterday with this class-A douche bag wearing a brand new Lebron Heat jersey because he had the audacity to lie to me claiming that he has been a Heat fan since the early 90's. gimme a damn break!

sons I know New Orleans has nothing to brag about in the NBA, but at least we still have Chris "lil flop" Paul (until he bolts in 2 years) and David West! sons regardless though even if we had a joke of a team like the Clippers or the T-Wolves ... why do black folk constantly jump on these ridiculous ESPN created bandwagons??? this has got to stop

noob cake
07-17-2010, 10:02 PM
I've been seeing more Heat fans on Spurstalk and Insidehoops also

IronMexican
07-17-2010, 10:02 PM
No LA Heat fans yet. Probably cause LA is a good team.

redzero
07-17-2010, 10:03 PM
I've been seeing more Heat fans on Spurstalk and Insidehoops also

The majority of the new ones are trolls, obviously.

Flo-Rida
07-17-2010, 10:03 PM
lol i remember in 2008 in Miami people were claiming to be hornet fans and after that boston or laker fans .

BRHornet45
07-17-2010, 10:05 PM
sons this is a growing trend everywhere. my friend in Cleveland even said there are a ton of Cleveland Heat fans especially now that the Heat also took their great white hope Z.

Zelophehad
I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna watch a ton of Heat games on League Pass. 2nd most after Dallas probably.

EmptyMan
sons, it's because the Hornets are a sinking ship.

We will not think less of you for becoming a New Orleans San Antonio Heat Fan.

5 rings ph@g0ts :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

BRHornet45
07-17-2010, 10:06 PM
lol i remember in 2008 in Miami people were claiming to be hornet fans and after that boston or laker fans .

son it happens everywhere. what about this year during the Super Bowl since it was in Miami. did you notice a lot of Miami Saints fans??

Flo-Rida
07-17-2010, 10:08 PM
son it happens everywhere. what about this year during the Super Bowl since it was in Miami. did you notice a lot of Miami Saints fans??

ehh believe it or not i went to all the dolphin home games and by far the worst was the Pittsburgh Steelers . With the colts and patriots tied second then the saints . However in basketball before lebron everyone was a proclaimed Laker or Celtic fan .

BRHornet45
07-17-2010, 10:08 PM
sons, it's because the Hornets are a sinking ship.

We will not think less of you for becoming a New Orleans San Antonio Heat Fan.

5 rings ph@g0ts :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

son first of all the Spurs are sinking as well. I give them one more season of being a legit playoff team and once Duncan hits 35 years old its back to reality and losing seasons.

by the way, you guys have 3 legit rings, not 5. the 99 one has an asterisk next to it.

HeatTheBestEver
07-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Sounds like you're just bitter cause we're gonna take over the NBA

BRHornet45
ehh believe it or not i went to all the dolphin home games and by far the worst was the Pittsburgh Steelers . With the colts and patriots tied second then the saints . However in basketball before lebron everyone was a proclaimed Laker or Celtic fan .

son I do remember the Steelers bandwagon was very strong even here in Louisiana. I remember this one particular clown down the street from me all of a sudden had a Steelers bumper sticker on his truck like the day after the Super Bowl ... then the next season the Saints starting beating the hell out of everyone and that sticker was somehow removed! son can you guess what sticker he now has on his truck??? what a bunch of fools these types of people are!

EmptyMan
RIP SPURS

Last small market team to ever win a WWNBAE Championship.

Flo-Rida
07-17-2010, 10:44 PM
son I do remember the Steelers bandwagon was very strong even here in Louisiana. I remember this one particular clown down the street from me all of a sudden had a Steelers bumper sticker on his truck like the day after the Super Bowl ... then the next season the Saints starting beating the hell out of everyone and that sticker was somehow removed! son can you guess what sticker he now has on his truck??? what a bunch of fools these types of people are!

Agreed . IMO Miami is by far the worst city when it comes to bandwagon fans .

BRHornet45
07-17-2010, 11:12 PM

well son in fairness many of them are still soaking wet from coming over so they really don't have a clue wtf is going on in Americas

TheKingOfMIA6
07-17-2010, 11:20 PM
And someone said LeBron's gonna be most hated player in the NBA

Pelicans78
07-18-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm thinking about changing my name to Heat78. Can't blame me or other NOLA fans. The Heat brought in Lebron and Bosh. The Hornets resigned Aaron Gray. Plus we have a head coach but no owner or GM. We have a head coach before having a GM and we're gonna have a GM before having an owner. Go Heat!!!!!!!!!

lefty
07-18-2010, 01:58 AM
Heat bandwagon fans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laker bandwagon fans

lefty
07-18-2010, 02:00 AM
son first of all the Spurs are sinking as well. I give them one more season of being a legit playoff team and once Duncan hits 35 years old its back to reality and losing seasons.

by the way, you guys have 3 legit rings, not 5. the 99 one has an asterisk next to it.
Why?

Because we were the only team to play 50 games ?

Oh it's so unfair, the other NBA teams had to play 82 games that season

scanry
07-18-2010, 02:00 AM
No LA Heat fans yet. Probably cause LA is a good team.

There sure were a ton of LA Bulls fans from 1991-1998 including a certain court-side Laker fan.

Heck pretty much every city including LA & Boston hopped on the Jordan bandwagon and i don't think you can blame them.

Chicago Bulls had an insane amount of fan fare through out the 1990's and especially from 1996-1998. I don't think we'll ever witness a team like the Jordan Bulls and half the time, the opposing team fans & players were wetting themselves seeing Jordan.

lefty
07-18-2010, 02:01 AM
There sure were a ton of LA Bulls fans from 1991-1998 including a certain court-side Laker fan.

Heck pretty much every city including LA & Boston hopped on the Jordan bandwagon and i don't think you can blame them.

Chicago Bulls had an insane amount of fan fare through out the 1990's and especially from 1996-1998. I don't think we'll ever witness a team like the Jordan Bulls and half the time, the opposing team fans & players were wetting themselves seeing Jordan.
Jeeeeeeeeeez I remember the L.A Bulls fans

And I'm pretty sure we will see TONS of L.A Heat fans soon, and that won't be limited to douchebag Hollywood celebritites who don't know jackshit about basketball

TheKingOfMIA6
07-18-2010, 03:53 AM

:toast

greywheel
07-18-2010, 06:37 AM
There would be more loyalty if the NBA marketed its teams but it just markets the players.

Andrew Bynum
07-18-2010, 06:59 AM

:lol Look who's talking .

dbestpro
07-18-2010, 11:04 AM
One way to never be disapointed is to always root for the team that's ahead.

jacobdrj
07-18-2010, 11:32 AM

Sorry man. 99 Might have been the most legit ring I ever seen...
They went through Utah, who should have won. They played just as many games as everyone else, in an allegedly better WC, and they played almost every night. I wish every season was 50 games or less... That season kicked ass, once it got started. No wimpy teams that season made it far...

Pelicans78
07-18-2010, 07:40 PM
99 Spurs team was clearly the most dominant Spurs team. No one that season was even close to the Spurs.

J.T.
07-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Just like New Orleans to bandwagon on something average that becomes good, like they already did with the Hornets and Saints.

BRHornet45
07-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Just like New Orleans to bandwagon on something average that becomes good, like they already did with the Hornets and Saints.

yea the 70,000+ that have filled the Super Dome every year during 40 years of suckassness are such bandwagoners

Flo-Rida
07-19-2010, 01:02 AM
:lol look who's talking .

stop following me around u fucking faggot

HeatChamps
07-19-2010, 01:11 AM
You got that right. Though I'm a long term fan. I been rooting the Heat way back when Shaq first came on the team.