PDA

View Full Version : Robbed!!!

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Alright, I am so pissed off right now!!! I work nights, so this morning I went to my car, after a long night at work, and saw that I had been robbed!!

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

My back driverside window was smashed and my bag was taken out of my car. This just sucks!!! I had all my school stuffg in my bag. Fortunatly I had nothing of monitary value, but I had ALL my school stuff in that bag! It had my favorite bible, all my course notes, all my handouts, all my assignments, and all my books!! Fortunatly I can get more copies of most of my handouts and course notes and stuff, but I also had ALL THE NOTES AND STUFF THAT I HAD HAND WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually dont swear (actually hardly ever) but right now I am so fuckin pissed off!!!! (God forgive me)

Sorry for "venting" to you all, but I am NOT a happy camper right now!!!!!! There are no security cameras in the parking lot, so they probably wont find any kind of evidence. This just really pisses me off. Well thats it for now.

After all this, the Spurs BETTER WIN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

Taco
05-17-2005, 08:18 AM
That Sucks!!!

I hope they find that Bastard and your stuff.

Don't worry the Spurs will WIN tonight!!!

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Sorry to hear that. But, what class is it for? Maybe I might be taking a similar class I can scan and email any notes that I've taken.

bigzak25
05-17-2005, 08:37 AM
My back driverside window was smashed

wasn't me. :smokin

sorry man, that sux.

Useruser666
05-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Get a car alarm. Seriously, it helps. I got robbed about a year or so ago. They stole a jack, flashlight, and a knife from my truck. They left an air compressor and first aid kit that worth more than the other stuff they took. The real damage was the door lock they broke. That was like $250. If I would have had the alarm, I could have done something when it went off.

SpursWoman
05-17-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm sorry that happened....that seriously sucks. :(

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 08:47 AM
I havent even thought about replacing the window!!!

Im so tight on money right now! Just my luck!

Spurminator
05-17-2005, 08:47 AM
My car got robbed a few months ago... (I'm pretty sure I also vented in this forum about it). Now I have my trunk locked so it cannot be opened from inside the car, I carry my stereo face and my garage door opener to work, I lock my glove box, and I have a car alarm.

It sucks, I'm sorry you're having to deal with it now. If it makes you feel better, the thieves were probably pissed when they found out all they got were school supplies and a Bible.

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 08:50 AM
I got a car alarm also. I have never been robbed (thank God) but I figured I should be prepared. I got one with a reciever, so that if my alarm ever goes off it will let me know. Very helpful for when your out in public, like the mall or movie theatre.

johnny00
05-17-2005, 08:59 AM
That sux SA.

Hope you are given back seven times what was stolen from you.

Clandestino
05-17-2005, 09:14 AM
you won't get your stuff back...it is in some dumpster now... i have a car alarm, but my car was still broken into while at fox n hound. only thing you can do is not leave shit in the car.

it sucks you car got broken into for some school books! haha... oh yeah, and the bible....maybe the criminal will see it as a sign and reform!

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 09:18 AM
and the bible....maybe the criminal will see it as a sign and reform!

:lol hopefully!

Flea
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Sorry to hear that. We have been burglarized before and it is a horrible feeling.

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Yeah it sux.

Useruser666
05-17-2005, 10:05 AM
you won't get your stuff back...it is in some dumpster now... i have a car alarm, but my car was still broken into while at fox n hound. only thing you can do is not leave shit in the car.

it sucks you car got broken into for some school books! haha... oh yeah, and the bible....maybe the criminal will see it as a sign and reform!

I'm telling you, this is the work of a gang of roving thief-priests! Or choir boy vandals! Or maybe clepto nuns! Well, it could be crack whore church ladies! Maybe not....

Medvedenko
05-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear that dude....hopefully their crimes won't go unpunished.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
05-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Not to make you feel any worse as I have been there before as well, but even if the criminals left a trail of reeses peices to thier front door all you could expect for them to recieve would be a slap on the wrist, if that. And for your stuff (anything not of value to them would be trashed) and the other stuff would be turned over for chump change maybe to support a habit.

As for the car alarm, if it makes you feel better by all means get one. If you dont have a hood lock for your vehicle the car alarm is useless. It is comforting to know you have one, but the thiefs could really give a rats ass though. One guy stands at the front of your ride while the other pokes the keyhole or breaks the window and releases the hood while the other pulls the wires from the siren in less than 2 seconds. While that is done the other guy has already gone thru the entire ride and they are gone in less than a minute.

I know this sucks but untill we get some LA justice (120 bullets plus in thier diet) here in San Antonio it just isn't gonna slow thses bastards from doing this shit. Best advice, roll a hooptie, never leave anything inside the car, and never get a high powered radio system. I've learned the hard way and just have decided I am not gonna spend thousands of dollars so some 16 year old POS can break my window and be off with it.

ZStomp
05-17-2005, 11:42 AM
You weren't robbed...you were burglarized!!

Gatita
05-17-2005, 12:35 PM
I got a car alarm also. I have never been robbed (thank God) but I figured I should be prepared. I got one with a reciever, so that if my alarm ever goes off it will let me know. Very helpful for when your out in public, like the mall or movie theatre.

I got the same deal installed in my car. Costs a pretty penny but you feel comfortable that you have a pager on you to let you know that your car alarm as gone off. :)

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 12:38 PM
I got the same deal installed in my car. Costs a pretty penny but you feel comfortable that you have a pager on you to let you know that your car alarm as gone off. :)

Yeah I love it, all I need to come up with now is a doorhandle that shocks the hell out of you if you touch it. Knowing my luck though I'll forget about it and have a heart attack.

Also SASpurs, you never said what class it was for. Let us know maybe I have books or notes I can help provide. It may be a small chance, but hey some it better than none :)

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Yeah I love it, all I need to come up with now is a doorhandle that shocks the hell out of you if you touch it. Knowing my luck though I'll forget about it and have a heart attack.

Also SASpurs, you never said what class it was for. Let us know maybe I have books or notes I can help provide. It may be a small chance, but hey some it better than none :)

Naw you prolly dont. Its a Bible Intensive/Ministry Training class (all the way up here in Wiscompton...er Wisconsin).

Anyways, THANK YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E20
05-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Thou shall not steal!