PDA

View Full Version : CWebb interviewing Kahn about Darko

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-18-2010, 07:14 AM
If you haven't watched this yet but enjoy unintentional comedy, spare the 5 minutes. It is worth it for the look on CWebb's face right at the end before it cuts off as he says "Good luck" under his breath... :lmao

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/07/14/kahn_intv.nba/index.html

And, Holy shit! This guy is running an NBA basketball roster! :wow Webber would do a much better job.

KAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNNNN!!!!!!!! :lmao

Muser
07-18-2010, 07:19 AM
Comparing Darko to Divac :lmao

"Not comparing me and Darko in the same sentence" :lmao :lmao

boston.balla
07-18-2010, 09:41 AM
sons, i know it might sound crazy but if darko puts his head together even a little he can surprise alot of people. he is vastly underrated now.

I mean look at the last euro he played and what he did there. I saw a game of serbia vs spain and he totally faceraped gasol there. I really think all this inconsistency in his play is due to the fact he never had a clear place in the league, look at euros and other things (orl) where he knew his place ... sure he is ten times crazier than artest, but talent is there, boy just needs leniency and he delivers.

Plus i like darko, he's a tru motherfucker not a bitch ass nigga like artest. When there was something to do or say he said it and backed it up. As a rebounding/defending/size big he can be more then adequate... shit Cs are so overpaid these days his contract ain't that crazy.

Fuck, come to think of it, darko would be a great fit for the mavs:
- fills C need
- lenient system
- provides toughness and thugness (thuggets say hi :lol)
- mavs like to grossly overpay Cs
- plus he a true maverick at heart.

A perfect fit I tell you.

Muser
07-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Idk how you can hate Artest, let alone call him a bitch ass nigga when you have KG all over your sig/avatar.

boston.balla
07-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Idk how you can hate Artest, let alone call him a bitch ass nigga when you have KG all over your sig/avatar.

son i adore kg even if he's a douche. 20 years is long time.
and even if we have kg that don't change nothing of artest, so your point is?

Leetonidas
07-18-2010, 10:09 AM
son i adore kg even if he's a douche. 20 years is long time.
and even if we have kg that don't change nothing of artest, so your point is?

Well you said you don't like bitch ass niggas and KG is pretty much the epitome of that phrase.

sefant77
07-18-2010, 10:28 AM
And the NBA owned Webber.

Too bad remembering this when Webber constantly trying to rip and trash players or talking about what it need to win championships etc.

The guy is a clown

Muser
07-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Artest isn't even a bad person,sure he comes up with some crazy stuff but he's damn good to his fans.

freddy79
07-18-2010, 10:51 AM
I know that Darko's been inconsistent in his NBA career, but the guy showed something in Minnesota. Last year, in a lineup with Love and Jefferson, he's been the best defender. He's a good shotblocker, and a good passer too. Maybe they overpaid him right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out, 10 months from now, that the "Dark Man" had a 15 pts - 8 rbs - 4 ass - 2 blk season. Giving 5 milions per year a guy like that wouldn't be overpaying him...

All the problem with Darko is that he's been taken 2nd overall in a draft, 7 years ago. At that time, he wasn't even a NBA player, just a 18 old guy who sometimes played in the best Serbian basketball league. That wasn't his fault. Now teams doesn't select anymore unproven European players so high...

dbestpro
07-18-2010, 10:59 AM
I guess seeing how they are both the same age, who do you think took the better career path? Splitter or Darko?

jacobdrj
07-18-2010, 11:35 AM
sons, i know it might sound crazy but if darko puts his head together even a little he can surprise alot of people. He is vastly underrated now.

I mean look at the last euro he played and what he did there. I saw a game of serbia vs spain and he totally faceraped gasol there. I really think all this inconsistency in his play is due to the fact he never had a clear place in the league, look at euros and other things (orl) where he knew his place ... Sure he is ten times crazier than artest, but talent is there, boy just needs leniency and he delivers.

Plus i like darko, he's a tru motherfucker not a bitch ass nigga like artest. When there was something to do or say he said it and backed it up. As a rebounding/defending/size big he can be more then adequate... Shit cs are so overpaid these days his contract ain't that crazy.

- fills c need
- lenient system
- mavs like to grossly overpay cs

A perfect fit i tell you.

+1

Zelophehad
07-18-2010, 11:48 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159033&highlight=darko

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Wow, you guys sure know how to miss the point. I know Darko is a better player than the bagging he gets, but that was not the point. He's essentially done NOTHING 7 years into his NBA career. CWebb, like him or not, is a 5-time All-star with an All-NBA first team and rebounding title under his belt who averaged 20.7/9.8/4.2 for his career... and you're honestly going to compare Darko to him? Who the fuck are you, Kaaaaaaahn?

:lmao

Greg Oden
07-19-2010, 10:44 PM
sons, i know it might sound crazy but if darko puts his head together even a little he can surprise alot of people. he is vastly underrated now.

I mean look at the last euro he played and what he did there. I saw a game of serbia vs spain and he totally faceraped gasol there. I really think all this inconsistency in his play is due to the fact he never had a clear place in the league, look at euros and other things (orl) where he knew his place ... sure he is ten times crazier than artest, but talent is there, boy just needs leniency and he delivers.

Plus i like darko, he's a tru motherfucker not a bitch ass nigga like artest. When there was something to do or say he said it and backed it up. As a rebounding/defending/size big he can be more then adequate... shit Cs are so overpaid these days his contract ain't that crazy.

- fills C need
- lenient system

Great post. Please tell us more.

mingus
07-19-2010, 11:08 PM
they're both dumb as hell. Web is probably the worst basketball analyst out there.

i will give Kahn one thing though: his future will depend on Rubio. if Rubio proves to be a good pick, then perception of him will change.

Goran Dragic
07-19-2010, 11:13 PM

- fills C need
- lenient system

Thank god this guy is banned

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-20-2010, 03:34 AM
they're both dumb as hell. Web is probably the worst basketball analyst out there.

i will give Kahn one thing though: his future will depend on Rubio. if Rubio proves to be a good pick, then perception of him will change.

Rubio will end up PG of the Lakers when he finally comes over. Mark my words, called it a year ago and I stand by it. They'll find a way to make it happen.