PDA

View Full Version : Yo Laker Fans

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Gonna be in LA later this week. What kinds of awesome shit should I do?

Obviously I mean the Laker fans who actually live in LA, Cully

Serge Ibaka
07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Get a decal on your car :lol

Stinky Paki
07-18-2010, 07:33 PM
You could come over to me and Luva's house, we're making curry on Wednesday night

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Get a decal on your car :lol

I couldn't outdo the guy's Evo tbh

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Gonna be in LA later this week. What kinds of awesome shit should I do?

Obviously I mean the Laker fans who actually live in LA, Cully

If you cannot swim I highly recommend this...take a 3.5 hr drive to Pismo Beach....walk the pier...(all the way to the back) look to your right and observe the white boys jumping off the pier into the ocean...hop onto the rail and follow suit...:toast

InRareForm
07-18-2010, 08:13 PM
i live in LA.

4>0rings
07-18-2010, 08:19 PM
You can meet up with all these Laker fans on this site, oh wait they don't reside in LA.

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 08:24 PM
You seem like you might enjoy Motherload, or Club Ripples.

Why am I not surprised you know all the gay bars?

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 08:25 PM
i live in LA.

So what should I do? Besides piss on Staples Center obv

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2010, 08:33 PM
So what should I do? Besides piss on Staples Center obv

get your ass kicked....come back and tell us about it....go online bitch and find out what you want to do...otherwise I'll steer you into danger....and I dam sure wouldn't recommend any good eateries...I 'll send you somewhere that will give you the fucking runs...now move along

these I'm in your city what should I do threads a pathetic...grow some fucking balls, learn to plan, read a fucking map...

Giuseppe
07-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Take your mother with you so you have somewhere to jack off on.

BUMP
07-18-2010, 08:34 PM
get your ass kicked....come back and tell us about it....go online bitch and find out what you want to do...otherwise I'll steer you into danger....and I dam sure wouldn't recommend any good eateries...I 'll send you somewhere that will give you the fucking runs...now move along

these I'm in your city what should I do threads a pathetic...grow some fucking balls, learn to plan, read a fucking map...

sup faggot

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 08:36 PM
go online bitch and find out what you want to doSwhat Im doin son

...otherwise I'll steer you into danger....:lol like I'd take any of your suggestions

and I dam sure wouldn't recommend any good eateries...I 'll send you somewhere that will give you the fucking runs...now move along This my thread homie. Maybe you should move along. OG Bobby Johnson prolly wants his share pretty quick

Why don't ya cry about? Or maybe you can start a thread detailing your problems with these types of threads. :rollin

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 08:37 PM

Like you jack off onto your kids ya sick fuck you

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2010, 08:38 PM

you getting Gangsta Cully? that's some real fine work there...:toast

BlackSwordsMan
07-18-2010, 08:39 PM
go to gamestop and buy some mega man games

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Maybe I could start a tomato garden

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2010, 08:42 PM
sup faggot

I guess DALLAS is officially FAG NATION...they got Homo's repping all over this board...

I guess being a Maverick fan will do that to you...they held out as long as they could before they turned faggot...this is like a bad horror movie (Like Night of The Living Dead) the gay ass Mavericks led by Dirt Nowpitzski is responsible for this...They're so bad they turned their fan base out...

21_Dickings
07-18-2010, 08:45 PM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

4>0rings
07-18-2010, 08:47 PM
:lmao

BUMP
07-18-2010, 08:53 PM
I guess DALLAS is officially FAG NATION...they got Homo's repping all over this board...

I guess being a Maverick fan will do that to you...they held out as long as they could before they turned faggot...this is like a bad horror movie (Like Night of The Living Dead) the gay ass Mavericks led by Dirt Nowpitzski is responsible for this...They're so bad they turned their fan base out...

hi faggot

(go ahead and write me another paragraph that i wont read)

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Is it worth it to go to the Getty?

PGDynasty24
07-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Since I live In LA Area. Go to Santa Monica Pier that's one of my favorite spots(Hot college girls always there) and they have some nice places to eat and walk around. Go to Universal Studios Hollywood you can take tour of Movie sets and it's also a pretty sick amusement park. Getty Museum is ok if your into that shit,I went there last semester for a college field trip thing and it was boring as fuck. And Venice boardwalk is a nice spot lots of nice entertainment and interesting people.

TE
07-18-2010, 09:31 PM
:rollin

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 09:34 PM
We're probably doin a studio tour. SM Pier is meh, been there before and wasn't impressed. I found there were many more hotties at the promenade.

IronMexican
07-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Go to Knotts. It's so much closer than Six flags and only a little far behind in the roller coaster department.

InRareForm
07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Places to eat at: Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles, Pinks, King Taco, In'n'OUt

InRareForm
07-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Go hike up Griffith Observatory too.

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Go to Knotts. It's so much closer than Six flags and only a little far behind in the roller coaster department.Cool might do it. We were talking about doing a theme park. It's either that or a studio tour. Not sure which one at this point.

Places to eat at: Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles, Pinks, King Taco, In'n'OUt
My buddy just had Roscoe's and said he's not going back for a while. Not because it was bad or he didn't like it. He's just not sure he can handle another meal of that caliber so soon. :lol

In-N-Out is a given. Might do that on the way in from the airport. Has anyone heard of Tito's Tacos?

InRareForm
07-18-2010, 09:44 PM
In-N-Out is a given. Might do that on the way in from the airport. Has anyone heard of Tito's Tacos?

never been there. But it's in Culver City. There is another place in Culver City that is awesome, and has been showcased on Food Network; http://www.kogibbq.com

Shastafarian
07-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Niiiiiiiiice. Yeah my buddies from LMU swore by Tito's. I never got to go but they said it was great. I'm trying to think if there's any reason to go downtown other than maybe driving to a Dodger game. Can't think of anything else.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-19-2010, 12:49 AM
:lol

Leonard Curse
07-19-2010, 12:55 AM

please bro ive lived in l.a before have alot of family there too "whittier" i know thats not a bad part but ive seen the slumps in L.A and its about as bad as certain spots here on the westside/ san antonio as long as you can get down and dirty if u need to they wont mess u at all. i wont even talk about the average L.A dude theyre all talk kinda like mav fans

TheSpursFNRule
07-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Go to Amoeba music and Canter's Deli. Thats all.

IronMexican
07-19-2010, 01:10 AM
please bro ive lived in l.a before have alot of family there too "whittier" i know thats not a bad part but ive seen the slumps in L.A and its about as bad as certain spots here on the westside/ san antonio as long as you can get down and dirty if u need to they wont mess u at all. i wont even talk about the average L.A dude theyre all talk kinda like mav fans

lol whittier. Bunch a punks down there.

InRareForm
07-19-2010, 01:14 AM
Shittier LOL.

i am in LB

The Gemini Method
07-19-2010, 01:31 AM
For nightlife-shopping: Americana, Highlands, Beverly Center, SM Promenade all offer great places...

Getty is nice, but so is the LACMA...If you can catch a concert; the Hollywood Bowl, Greek, Wiltern, and Troubador are all good venues...

Get up to Malibu for some beach time...Santa Monica/Venice beach walk is nice.

Father's Office, Morton's, The Stinking Rose, AC Supper Club are all good.

Shastafarian
07-19-2010, 02:43 PM
For nightlife-shopping: Americana, Highlands, Beverly Center, SM Promenade all offer great places...

Getty is nice, but so is the LACMA...If you can catch a concert; the Hollywood Bowl, Greek, Wiltern, and Troubador are all good venues...

Get up to Malibu for some beach time...Santa Monica/Venice beach walk is nice.

Father's Office, Morton's, The Stinking Rose, AC Supper Club are all good.

Cool. Thanks for the recommendations :tu

SevenX
07-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Go to Newport beach son!