PDA

View Full Version : DXM Tripping

HeatChamps
07-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Great shit man. Anyone else trip this way?

thispego
07-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Yeah that shit is not great. Too unnatural feeling. Youre fooling yourself if you think that's a good trip.

balli
07-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Anyone else trip this way?

JKqV_ybCS-I

Spursfan092120
07-18-2010, 09:59 PM
JKqV_ybCS-I
wow.....just....wow...

thispego
07-18-2010, 10:10 PM
And I'm not trying to call the kettle black here but dxm tripping FUCKS up your liver

InRareForm
07-18-2010, 10:15 PM
stick to sticky icky green foo

shrooms seems like a much better alternative

bigzak25
07-19-2010, 12:03 AM
JKqV_ybCS-I

:lmao @ 1:45

"Hey Mom, get outta here, we're just hanging out!"

Dr. Gonzo
07-19-2010, 12:05 AM
I tripped on DXM a few times back in the day and it just made me throw up gatcho bad.

HeatChamps
07-19-2010, 01:12 AM
DXM is a perfectly normal thing to do.

ynh
07-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Stop being a cheap ass pussy and just get some real drugs.

TacoCabanaFajitas
07-19-2010, 01:59 AM
http://www.tomamusica.com/caratulas/D/Dmx-The-Best-Of-Dmx-Del-2001-Delantera.jpg

mookie2001
07-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh really thispego, you do know Betty Blackwell

It's something you have to try

tips

double check label for expectorant, you don't want that

drink your bottles slow, take an hour or two, no need to chug

expect to itch all over your body, mainly face, head, chest, neck

expect to hurl

give yourself a full day to recover, you will feel chodebloaTTed like no other

It's a very good trip, it makes you feel like Galactus and the earth is your toy

Cant_Be_Faded
07-19-2010, 08:35 PM
And I'm not trying to call the kettle black here but dxm tripping FUCKS up your liver

I don't think this is necessarily true.

I think repeated use of DXM (or pretty much any drug) will have adverse effects on the liver. But every once in a while is probably like doing the damn thing on a jug of plastic bottled whisky for one night.

Also it's the cough syrup that contains more than DXM as the active ingredient is a good way to fry your liver...especially if it contains acetaminophen. Only buy the tuthin that has the dextromethorphan as the sole active ingredient. Basically only buy Extra Strength regular tuthin.

Guafiesen will make you vomit all night, acetaminophen will definitely fuck up your liver if you take too much at once, and never combine the syrup with any other drug.

You're going to throw up no matter what...the key is to drink as much as you can to be absorbed by your stomach before you throw up the remainder.

I think DXM rules, have not done it that much but last time I did it was fuckin awesome.
I was like...."mookie are you okay?" He was like, "well I can talk, and I can see, and I can jiggle my face and arms around like this...but I'm still okay."

me and 4cc were like wtf?? hahahahahha

DPG21920
07-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Yall are gross.

mavsfan1000
07-20-2010, 06:18 PM
I did DXM 10-15 times. I regret ever doing it now. It's a fucked up drug. Fucks your brain up.

badfish22
07-20-2010, 11:35 PM
lol dxm

Cant_Be_Faded
07-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Doesn't fuck you up permanently at all if you do it just a few times. Just gives you a mad hangover for one day.

thispego
07-21-2010, 12:33 AM
That shits bunk. I was incapacitated and helpless for like 4 hours.

The Reckoning
07-21-2010, 04:28 AM
isnt dxm something you do when youre in junior high because nothing else is available?

ynh
07-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Pretty much.. kinda falls under the doing whippets using your mom's whip cream bottles IMO.

ynh
07-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Seriously if you're going to do drugs do the real shit.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-21-2010, 08:29 AM
The things people do just to get a high. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
07-21-2010, 09:45 AM
That shits bunk. I was incapacitated and helpless for like 4 hours.

when we took it at 4ccs years ago you were fine. If you're talking about that time, then....."Too much, too much, you took too much...."

You guys dxm is a synthetic dissociative anesthetic along the lines of ketamine. Just because at low doses they've found great use for it as a cough suppressant, I don't get why people have to belittle its use at high doses.

Cocaine was once used in small doses for its numbing purposes.

Not that I do it all the time, haven't touched it in years. But I don't think it's really on the lines of paint, paint thinner, glue, aerosol cans, etc. If you inhale any chemical it will have some sort of effect on your brain if you inhale enough. That is gross cheap highs. But this stuff is like designed to have effects on your body and brain. It's not just some industrial chemical you're inhaling enough to get dizzy.

Leetonidas
07-21-2010, 10:31 AM
lol @ you tards saying "do the real thing."

Hello, dextromethorphan is one of the strongest drugs there is, it just so happens to also be a cough suppressant which in low doses is fine.

I have tripped on it maybe 10 times. It's one of the craziest, strongest trips you'll have, depending on how much you do. But I'm one of the people who gets super fucking itchy and occasionally you'll have some bad vomiting. If you can avoid that and just trip it's pretty awesome.

If I could extract the powder from the syrup I'd much rather do that because after doing it so many times I can't even drink orange soda or kool aid anymore. But yeah, you guys dissing it probably have never tried it, and if you did you probably did a pussy ass dose. I wouldn't recommend it over other shit though unless you get a pure form of DXM because chugging that nasty syrup and having it sit in your stomach is disgusting. But if you're gonna chug syrup, always go with Delsym because it is coated in polistrex and the the DXM releases over a longer amount of time, keeping you higher longer. My bro who recently killed himself once did maybe 3 small bottles and ended up tripping balls for two days.

The things people do just to get a high. :lol

Look at mister high and mighty over here...the things people do? What, go to the store, steal a bottle of cough medicine, and drink it? Yeah, I'm going to such extreme lengths like sucking dick on the corner or something to get high. :rolleyes

And for the record it's been over a year since I've done any and I don't plan on ever doing more, but I'm just saying, don't talk shit unless you know what the fuck you're talking about because you sound like a faggot and a dumbass (directed at people in this thread in general, not specifically). :toast

Leetonidas
07-21-2010, 10:34 AM
when we took it at 4ccs years ago you were fine. If you're talking about that time, then....."Too much, too much, you took too much...."

You guys dxm is a synthetic dissociative anesthetic along the lines of ketamine. Just because at low doses they've found great use for it as a cough suppressant, I don't get why people have to belittle its use at high doses.

Cocaine was once used in small doses for its numbing purposes.

Not that I do it all the time, haven't touched it in years. But I don't think it's really on the lines of paint, paint thinner, glue, aerosol cans, etc. If you inhale any chemical it will have some sort of effect on your brain if you inhale enough. That is gross cheap highs. But this stuff is like designed to have effects on your body and brain. It's not just some industrial chemical you're inhaling enough to get dizzy.

:tu

Ketamine is a good comparison. It's definitely not on the level of shit you huff, that's just retarded.

koriwhat
07-21-2010, 11:03 AM
the other day i ate some mush... worst experience yet with that shit. i always have good times and crazy experiences on mush but this time i actually through up and just felt shitty the whole time. i did however feel the affects of it a little but it definitely wasn't worth the dough. my friends on the other hand had a blast while i just layed there bitching about how shitty i felt and how i got ripped off. you live and learn.

best trips i've ever had were back in like '97-98 on lsd. there's nothing i've taken since that even slightly compares except when i took a little more than an 8th of mush.

balli
07-21-2010, 11:17 AM
You guys dxm is a synthetic dissociative anesthetic along the lines of ketamine.
The fact that it's chemically similar in nature to a goddamn veterinary anesthetic is supposed to make it less ghetto?

To each his own, but the day I start chugging cough syrup for hallucinatory experiences is the day I start wearing jorts, a beater and a mullet.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Look at mister high and mighty over here...the things people do? What, go to the store, steal a bottle of cough medicine, and drink it? Yeah, I'm going to such extreme lengths like sucking dick on the corner or something to get high. :rolleyes

And for the record it's been over a year since I've done any and I don't plan on ever doing more, but I'm just saying, don't talk shit unless you know what the fuck you're talking about because you sound like a faggot and a dumbass (directed at people in this thread in general, not specifically). :toast

Aww, is somebody maaaaad? :lmao
Wow, you might wanna pull out your panties now. And yeah "the things people do to get high" I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that. If you've kicked the habit then I'm genuinely happy for you.

HeatChamps
07-31-2010, 10:16 PM
The only downfall is being fucked in the head for life. Not a problem for me though. Who needs brains anyways?

HeatChamps
08-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Homeless isn't really bad once you get used to it.

HeatChamps
05-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Bump. Love this stuff.

CubanSucks
05-02-2012, 02:23 AM
lol at all the high elitists. Keep believing you're better because you prefer drugs that are illegal and more expensive

I took 60 tussin pills (900mg) one night about 2 years ago and I felt like Dave at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey. I never vomited or got sick and I felt like the night was 1000 lifetimes. It was my first time doing anything other than weed and obviously it was too much for a first timer. I was feeling weird and confused for months whenever I was alone to think. It really brought out my inner Descartes

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2012, 10:08 AM
The time distortion is unlike with any other substance.
if it weren't for vomiting, I'd prob have done it once our twice more

PakiDan
05-02-2012, 10:49 AM
What is DXM tripping?? How much do you have to drink? How much is too much?

CubanSucks
05-02-2012, 02:38 PM
The time distortion is unlike with any other substance.
if it weren't for vomiting, I'd prob have done it once our twice more

I guess I didn't get sick because the only thing in the pills are dxm. Is it the guaifenesin or the acetaminophen that messes you up? I don't know how expectorant would be in large doses but I can't imagine the pain killer being good either

I do remember the top of my head itching like a motherfucker at the beginning. It got worse and worse with every hard scratch so I just had to endure it for a few minutes and it went away

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 02:39 PM
I guess I didn't get sick because the only thing in the pills are dxm. Is it the guaifenesin or the acetaminophen that messes you up? I don't know how expectorant would be in large doses but I can't imagine the pain killer being good either

I do remember the top of my head itching like a motherfucker at the beginning. It got worse and worse with every hard scratch so I just had to endure it for a few minutes and it went away

That acetaminophen will fuck yo liva up clown.

CubanSucks
05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
That acetaminophen will fuck yo liva up clown.

yeah, that's pretty obvious. I was never gonna try any with it. I just wanna know how the expectorant affects you

Jeff Leppard
05-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Amateur bullshit drug.

TimothyLeary
05-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Peyote, acid and shrooms are the way to go.

HeatChamps
05-03-2012, 02:40 AM
You have not lived until you've done DXM. Most underrated drug ever.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2012, 02:57 AM
"done" is beyond nebulous when talking DXM. there are four plateaus out there, I would bet my life none of you have even grazed the third plateau.

CubanSucks
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
"done" is beyond nebulous when talking DXM. there are four plateaus out there, I would bet my life none of you have even grazed the third plateau.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreational_use_of_dextromethorphan

A document entitled "The DXM FAQ," by William E. White, classified dextromethorphan's high-dose effects into four or five plateaus, each defined by a dosing range. The dosages are specified in ratios of milligrams (of the drug) per kilogram (of one's body mass). Doses are experientially, not scientifically derived. According to the FAQ, the plateaus occur as follows:[11]

* First plateau: At a dosage of 1.5 to 2.5 mg/kg, effects include alertness, restlessness, increased heartbeat, increased body temperature, intensification of emotions, euphoria, loss of balance, and slight intoxication.
* Second plateau: At 2.5 to 7.5 mg/kg, effects are similar to the first plateau, but with heavier intoxication, choppy sensory input, a dreamlike state of consciousness, some detachment from outside world, and closed-eye hallucinations.
* Third plateau: At 7.5 to 15.0 mg/kg, effects include flanging of visual effects, difficulty recognizing people or objects, chaotic blindness, dreamlike vision, inability to comprehend language, abstract hallucinations, delayed reaction time, decision making impairment, feelings of peace and quiet, near complete loss of motor coordination, short-term memory impairment, and/or feelings of rebirth.
* Fourth plateau: At 15.0 mg/kg or more, an individual may experience a perceived loss of contact and control with their own body, changes in visual perception, out-of-body experiences, perceptions of contact with "superior" beings, other miscellaneous delusions, lack of movement or desire to move, rapid heart rate, complete blindness, increased hearing, and intensification of third plateau effects.
* Plateau Sigma: 2.5-7.5 mg/kg every three hours for 9–12 hours; occurs by prolonging dosage. Plateau sigma is marked by the presence of psychosis with visual and auditory hallucinations. Users have reported that inclinations manifest as auditory hallucinations; rather than simply feeling tired and sitting down, a user might hear a voice saying, "sit down now, you're tired," and feel inclined to obey. White says that of all the reports of Plateau Sigma experiences he received, over half were described as unpleasant.

using this formula I was well into the third plateau. I had 900mg and I weigh about 99kg. And honestly I could relate to a lot of the fourth plateau descriptions, but that may just be because it was my first time

HeatChamps
05-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Listen to the Moody Blues while tripping. You will be in Heaven.

NewcastleKEG
05-04-2012, 04:30 AM
lol at all the high elitists. Keep believing you're better because you prefer drugs that are illegal and more expensive

I took 60 tussin pills (900mg) one night about 2 years ago and I felt like Dave at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey. I never vomited or got sick and I felt like the night was 1000 lifetimes. It was my first time doing anything other than weed and obviously it was too much for a first timer. I was feeling weird and confused for months whenever I was alone to think. It really brought out my inner Descartes
what bro?

I WANT THIS SHIT

HeatChamps
05-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Yeah it does make you isolated. I like that though. I love the music euphoria that you can get from this. Nothing like it. A true unique trip with the lights off and the music blasting. The less going on the better when you are tripping.

CubanSucks
05-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the isolated confused feeling I had about my existence was more of a negative thing for be due to me being in a very transitional time in my life. I'm always thinking about what's next and that anxiety, as light as it may be, doesn't go too well with some psychedelics. Once some of my long term plans start to come to fruition and things start settling down I wouldn't be surprised if I give it another go. Although I'm definitely not taking 900mg again

CubanSucks
05-04-2012, 05:08 PM
what bro?

I WANT THIS SHIT

huh?