PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Michael Isikoff?

NeoConIV
05-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Inquiring minds want to know!

The Ressurrected One
05-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Inquiring minds want to know!
Oh, he's blaming the Pentagon because they didn't tell him his baseless accusation would cause riots and death and mayhem...

Extra Stout
05-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Don't we kill traitors in this country?

The Ressurrected One
05-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Don't we kill traitors in this country?
Not since they occupied the White House from 1992 to 2000...that's made it exponentially more difficult to bring treasonous scum to justice.

Medvedenko
05-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Man you're annoying....go hang out with Ann Coulter and bowtie boy....

The Ressurrected One
05-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Man you're annoying....go hang out with Ann Coulter and bowtie boy....
Why don't you just quit reading my posts? Better yet, put me on ignore. God, I really hate that you're ignored...

Medvedenko
05-18-2005, 10:03 AM
I usally do ignore you...but I like to hear both sides of the story and maybe gain some insight in what Americans think of their government or global issues. Sometimes your diatribes fall by the wayside of partisan bullshit, and it gets annoying....but that's just me.

The Ressurrected One
05-18-2005, 10:07 AM
...but that's just me.
Nah, I think I annoy others...but, that's fine by me.

Medvedenko
05-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Hey being Canadian we have our share of Left and Right issues...but you guys down south are militant about these issues. I wonder how it will ever change.

The Ressurrected One
05-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey being Canadian we have our share of Left and Right issues...but you guys down south are militant about these issues. I wonder how it will ever change.
When the Left are all in Jail or graves...with their terrorist buddies.

As an example Medvedenko. The Chairman of the Democratic National Committee Howard Dean (Mr. Yeeeeeaaaaaggggghhh!) has proclaimed Tom DeLay guilty and wants him in prison while at the same time insisting Osama bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Isn't there something fundamentally wrong with that?

Medvedenko
05-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Linking the terrorists with the Left is "fundamentally" wrong as linking the terrorist with the right is....it's far too complicated to imply that each extreme is linked to these matters. Now, I believe that each party would like a better America and a more safe global environment. What I don't condone is greed and personal ambition over so called nationalistic ideals that I hear from both sides of the sandbox. Oh, about Delay, no real comments other than him being a douche bag...but like I said earlier there's got to be more than character assassinations.
...maybe some progress.

The Ressurrected One
05-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Linking the terrorists with the Left is "fundamentally" wrong as linking the terrorist with the right is....it's far too complicated to imply that each extreme is linked to these matters. Now, I believe that each party would like a better America and a more safe global environment. What I don't condone is greed and personal ambition over so called nationalistic ideals that I hear from both sides of the sandbox. Oh, about Delay, no real comments other than him being a douche bag...but like I said earlier there's got to be more than character assassinations.
...maybe some progress.
Allow me to clarify. I'm not comparing the Left to terrorists. I'm saying the ideology, words, and actions of the Left tend to favor the position of the terrorists over their own self-interests...namely, a free and secure nation.

And, frankly, you don't know Tom DeLay any better than the media and the Left.