PDA

View Full Version : Romain Sato Signed With PAO 3 Years $14 Million

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Just announced by Panathinaikos. Romain Sato signed 3 years contract worth $14 million dollars gross and $7.8 million dollars net.

Of course is = to 3 years $14 million NBA contract because all NBA contracts is gross.

And these idiots here like Mountainballer, Chumpdumper, DaDakota, freddy79 are say that Panathinaikos is a poor club and is "broke" and "cannot afford to sign any players".

LMFAO $14 million contract they just gave out. "They cannot afford for Rudy Fernandez"...........:lol:downspin::lmao:rollin:blah

dQPN3PGxDqA

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 04:35 AM
You said Sato wasn't a free agent.

And that isn't a very big contract. It's less than the average NBA contract.

Texas_Ranger
07-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Who gives a fuck about a guy named Romain Sato. This is the 4th thread in 7 days about this guy. I know the Spurs drafted him, but this shit will never play for them, so fuck you and your Greek league.

timvp
07-19-2010, 04:40 AM
Romain Sato is a scrub.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 04:41 AM
Romain Sato is a scrub.Which is perfect for the Greek league.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 05:00 AM
Who gives a fuck about a guy named Romain Sato. This is the 4th thread in 7 days about this guy. I know the Spurs drafted him, but this shit will never play for them, so fuck you and your Greek league.

According to PAO managers contract has NBA opt out after each season because he wants to return to play for the Mavs or Spurs maybe as early as next season.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 05:01 AM
You said Sato wasn't a free agent.

And that isn't a very big contract. It's less than the average NBA contract.

The average NBA contract will lose 33% of it's value after this season because the owners and league will lower all contracts by 1/3 "minimum". The own words of David Stern. So you are wrong again.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 05:02 AM
The average NBA contract will lose 33% of it's value after this season because the owners and league will lower all contracts by 1/3 "minimum". The own words of David Stern. So you are wrong again.How does that change the average salary this season?

And post a link to this quote.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Romain Sato is a scrub.

PAO managers said he had contract offers from Nuggets, Mavs, Spurs. He wants to return to NBA to play for Mavs or Spurs maybe even next season.

He is not a "scrub". He is decent player for 8-9 man in importance of club like PAO. A player even up to 10th in club like PAO is 100% NBA level player. PERIOD.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 05:04 AM
How does that change the average salary this season?

And post a link to this quote.

Just enter NBA lost $370 million. BTW, Euroleague made $200 million profit last year. So is $570 million richer than the NBA last season.

Texas_Ranger
07-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Yea, I'm really sure the Spurs want him bad. He's a SG, and we've got a lot of those already. And he'll be 30 in April, so I don't think the Spurs will do another Oberto signing.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 05:11 AM
Just enter NBA lost $370 million. BTW, Euroleague made $200 million profit last year. So is $570 million richer than the NBA last season.What was the Greek league's net profit?

Post a link.

And existing NBA salaries would not be cut, so even if new salaries were cut by a third, the average would not go down by a third -- which is all moot because Sato is making less than an average NBA salary now.

timvp
07-19-2010, 05:12 AM
I'm sure the Spurs were beating down the door of a 6-foot-2 shooting guard that can't shoot or dribble who already got cut from the team back when he was more athletic.

Texas_Ranger
07-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Guys look at his youtube video. He's amazing!!!!

:lol

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm sure the Spurs were beating down the door of a 6-foot-2 shooting guard that can't shoot or dribble who already got cut from the team back when he was more athletic.I would sign him over any Greek, and day.

Texas_Ranger
07-19-2010, 05:40 AM
I would sign him over any Greek, and day.

Even Spanoulis?? :wow:wow

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Especially Spanoulis.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 05:46 AM
I'm sure the Spurs were beating down the door of a 6-foot-2 shooting guard that can't shoot or dribble who already got cut from the team back when he was more athletic.

He is NOT 6-2. Panathinaikos and Olympiacos both measured him because of that bogus report in US. He is 1.97 meters 6-5 1/2 with shoes on. They measured him.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 05:46 AM
I would sign him over any Greek, and day.

lol

He would have a lot of trouble to even make national team of Greece.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 05:49 AM
lol

He would have a lot of trouble to even make national team of Greece.But he wouldn't blame his failure in the NBA on his coach, mystery drugs and his mother like Spamopolis did.

freddy79
07-19-2010, 05:50 AM
The guy is a liar as always:

He's lying about numbers http://www.sportando.net/ita/europa/grecia/11226/sato_panathinaikos_siamo_ai_dettagli.html

He lies about what I say (nobody said PAO is broke, it's the WHOLE COUNTRY that is broke)

Also, he lied about the news being official (they're closing the deal today, he said it was official days ago).

And he's stupid too: he's well aware they're overspending for a guy who's good, but only to play Euro ball.

Obviously you're a troll who's searching for some attention. Poor guy, you just don't understand your team have to overpay guys in order to convince them to come and play in your savage basketball country (what about urine and feces you threw in the last Olympiakos-Panathinaikos game?).

And besides, are you in need of a loan: I can loan you 50 bucks if you're hungry...it's easy to do things with money loaned from the rest of Europe...

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 05:51 AM
He is NOT 6-2. Panathinaikos and Olympiacos both measured him because of that bogus report in US. He is 1.97 meters 6-5 1/2 with shoes on. They measured him.He's 6'2" without shoes. 6'3.25" with shoes.

They measured him at draft camp.

And they don't lie like Greeks do.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Romain-Sato-5195/

freddy79
07-19-2010, 05:52 AM
lol

He would have a lot of trouble to even make national team of Greece.

You contraddict yourself asshole!!! If he's not good enough for national team, why are you giving him 14 milion dollars to come to you???

You're such an idiot...

freddy79
07-19-2010, 05:57 AM

The guy is a troll, and a idiot too: he's a great signing he says, good enough to deserve 14 milion dollars. Yet, he's not good enough to play in the "mighty" Greek national team. But he's good enough to take more than any other in that team.

The guy is obviously a troll, or a complete idiot. Actually, it's both I think...

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:06 AM
The guy is a liar as always:

He's lying about numbers http://www.sportando.net/ita/europa/grecia/11226/sato_panathinaikos_siamo_ai_dettagli.html

He lies about what I say (nobody said PAO is broke, it's the WHOLE COUNTRY that is broke)

Also, he lied about the news being official (they're closing the deal today, he said it was official days ago).

And he's stupid too: he's well aware they're overspending for a guy who's good, but only to play Euro ball.

Obviously you're a troll who's searching for some attention. Poor guy, you just don't understand your team have to overpay guys in order to convince them to come and play in your savage basketball country (what about urine and feces you threw in the last Olympiakos-Panathinaikos game?).

And besides, are you in need of a loan: I can loan you 50 bucks if you're hungry...it's easy to do things with money loaned from the rest of Europe...

You are a LIAR

PAO President and OWNER said it is $14 million.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:10 AM
He's 6'2" without shoes. 6'3.25" with shoes.

They measured him at draft camp.

And they don't lie like Greeks do.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Romain-Sato-5195/

BULL SHIT. FIBA, Greek League, NCAA, NBA, Italian League all say he is 6-5. In Greece they measured him. 6-5 in shoes.

The ONLY assholes in world saying he is 6-2 is Draftexpress. And they are lying because even the NBA lists him as 6-5 and they base height listing on the draft measurements.

And just to look at him in games only a fucking retard would believe he was 6-2 or 6-3. He is the same height as all the other players that are listed at 6-5 you fucking idiot.

Even Mountainballer admitted he is at least 6-5 and draftexpress is full of shit.

Spurs fans are such a joke if they believe draftexpress which is a private blog is some gospel of basketball facts. Funny shit how any blog gets slammed here but that blog is "all 100% fact".......:lol:lmao:rollin:blah:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 06:10 AM
You are a LIAR

PAO President and OWNER said it is $14 million.Then give us a link.

Let me guess, you hear it in radio.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:12 AM
You contraddict yourself asshole!!! If he's not good enough for national team, why are you giving him 14 milion dollars to come to you???

You're such an idiot...

He is not worth 2 million euros net a year. he is making same salary as Batiste and Diamantidis. But team wanted to sign him because Olympiacos wanted him. So they wanted to win them in the signing. Olympiacos offered him 1.2 per season, Real offered him 1.25 per season.

Siena offered him 1.5 per season. Based on his level as a player he is not worth more than 1.5.

But it proves our club is not "poor" and that you are a damn liar.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:13 AM
Then give us a link.

Let me guess, you hear it in radio.

You don't read Greek and you ALWAYS say ANY Greek source is a lie. FUCK OFF>

freddy79
07-19-2010, 06:15 AM
http://www.eurobasket.com/Euroleague/basketball.asp?NewsID=196837

http://prasinanea.gr/basket/article415819.ece

Read this asshole...also a Greek one. 3 links to 0...where are your links about 7.8 milion dollars? It's 7 in 3 years. With taxes would be more, but you Greek bitches pay less in taxes, that's why your country is broke.

Why don't you post a link if you're so sure about things you say?

Sato's good, Sato's great, but not good enough to play for Greece...

Anyway, I'm putting you on ignore list: I had enough about your shit. You pretend to be expert about Euro basketball, but you're just full of shit. You can say whatever you want to American guys, just because they're ignorant about European stuff, but don't even try with me...I own you 7 days in a week, bitch...

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 06:15 AM
BULL SHIT. FIBA, Greek League, NCAA, NBA, Italian League all say he is 6-5. In Greece they measured him. 6-5 in shoes.[/quote[No, they just throw a number out there like the NBA does.

[quote]The ONLY assholes in world saying he is 6-2 is Draftexpress. And they are lying because even the NBA lists him as 6-5 and they base height listing on the draft measurements.You actually think NBA listed measurements are true measurements?

They aren't.

And just to look at him in games only a fucking retard would believe he was 6-2 or 6-3. He is the same height as all the other players that are listed at 6-5 you fucking idiot.He looks a little over 6'3" because he is a little over 6'3" in shoes.

Even Mountainballer admitted he is at least 6-5 and draftexpress is full of shit.Link.

Spurs fans are such a joke if they believe draftexpress which is a private blog is some gospel of basketball facts. Funny shit how any blog gets slammed here but that blog is "all 100% fact".......:lol:lmao:rollin:blah:rolleyesIt is much better than the Greek media or fake Greeks who lie about being Greek and also lie about what the Greek media lie about.

You said Sato wasn't a free agent and he was under contract with Siena.

Were you simply completely, utterly wrong or were you lying?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:17 AM
http://www.eurobasket.com/Euroleague/basketball.asp?NewsID=196837

http://prasinanea.gr/basket/article415819.ece

Read this asshole...also a Greek one. 3 links to 0...where are your links about 7.8 milion dollars? It's 7 in 3 years. With taxes would be more, but you Greek bitches pay less in taxes, that's why your country is broke.

Why don't you post a link if you're so sure about things you say?

Sato's good, Sato's great, but not good enough to play for Greece...

Anyway, I'm putting you on ignore list: I had enough about your shit. You pretend to be expert about Euro basketball, but you're just full of shit. You can say whatever you want to American guys, just because they're ignorant about European stuff, but don't even try with me...I own you 7 days in a week, bitch...

The club owner said $14 million dollars. That is it PERMANENT forever ignore list for you.

ChumpDumper
You don't read Greek and you ALWAYS say ANY Greek source is a lie. FUCK OFF>It's easy to translate and tell that you are lying about what the Greek media says, even when they aren't lying.

ChumpDumper
The club owner said $14 million dollars.Link.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:18 AM
It's easy to translate and tell that you are lying about what the Greek media says, even when they aren't lying.

Ignore. List last chance and you blew it. NEVER will you come off again. Goodbye.

freddy79
07-19-2010, 06:18 AM
The club owner said $14 million dollars. That is it PERMANENT forever ignore list for you.

Links bitch...no link because they don't exist

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:19 AM
ChumpDumper
This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:19 AM
freddy79
This message is hidden because freddy79 is on your ignore list.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 06:21 AM
ChumpDumper
This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.It's just like a Greek to run away when things get tough.

Is your mother sick?

Were you forced to take some strange pills?

freddy79
07-19-2010, 06:23 AM
It's just like a Greek to run away when things get tough.

Is your mother sick?

Were you forced to take some strange pills?

We're wrong with the guy: we should just ignore him.

If you want to know things about European basketball, it's full of good sites. You can go and check, they're in English too...

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 06:25 AM
We're wrong with the guy: we should just ignore him.

If you want to know things about European basketball, it's full of good sites. You can go and check, they're in English too...I don't interact with KBP to learn anything.

freddy79
07-19-2010, 06:27 AM
I don't interact with KBP to learn anything.

There's nothing to learn from him....:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I know, it's difficult to read his shit and not responding, I also do that. But after all I'm guessing it's just wasting time.

Chieflion
07-19-2010, 06:27 AM
When KBP becomes mad, he suddenly types with good grammar.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-19-2010, 06:29 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138963

mountainballer:

"about his size. during the game I never thought this guy is 6'3''. not just because of his octopus arms. he just doesn't look small. if you tell me, hey this guy is just something like 1.90m, I would answer no, can't be. he is 1.95m. and I would bet on it."

1.95 = 6-5

I do not see one single post in that entire thread attacking mountainballer, harassing him, calling him a liar, insulting him, threatening him, stalking him, accusing him, mocking him, patronizing him, making fun of him.........

He says Sato is 6-5 from watching him play and cannot be any 6-2 or 6-3 and these mofo a-holes like shitdumper never say one damn word to him about it.

I say it and they troll, troll, troll, troll, troll call me a liar, insult Greece, insult Greeks, call Greeks liars, etc.

They are TROLLS and have no business to be posting here.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2010, 06:32 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138963

mountainballer:

"about his size. during the game I never thought this guy is 6'3''. not just because of his octopus arms. he just doesn't look small. if you tell me, hey this guy is just something like 1.90m, I would answer no, can't be. he is 1.95m. and I would bet on it."

1.95 = 6-5

I do not see one single post in that entire thread attacking mountainballer, harassing him, calling him a liar, insulting him, threatening him, stalking him, accusing him, mocking him, patronizing him, making fun of him.........

He says Sato is 6-5 from watching him play and cannot be any 6-2 or 6-3 and these mofo a-holes like shitdumper never say one damn word to him about it.

I say it and they troll, troll, troll, troll, troll call me a liar, insult Greece, insult Greeks, call Greeks liars, etc.

They are TROLLS and have no business to be posting here.Mountainballer said Sato LOOKED taller and admitted his perception could be biased.

So you were lying again. :tu

freddy79
07-19-2010, 06:34 AM
This message is hidden because Kill_Bill_Pana is on your ignore list.