PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley agrees with mj and he says now james will never be ..

ducks
07-19-2010, 01:50 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Michael-Jordan-and-Charles-Barkley-aren-t-impres;_ylt=AlReSL8zNna4I2eUMfWVJAnYrYZ4?urn=nba,2 56794

IronMexican
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
I never know if it's ducks or HH posting now.

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
It's quite funny how these guys are still talking about Bron. Another grown man's personal right to exercise Free Agency.

also Barkley keeps harping on about "they should have went to CLE"

news flash : Cleveland could not sign all 3. It doesn't matter if Wade said "I choose Cleveland".....

you know why? because Cleveland didn't have the cap space. So there is NO threat of Wade/Bosh signing straight up with CLE for less money. This is what forces a team to do a sign & trade.

So Cleveland had no way to get all 3. So barkley, stfu.

It was either this, or nothing.

also, MJ and Barkley, I love them, but really, stfu. They keep using retarded excuses that are COMPLETELY BASED ON ARROGANT EGO.

ducks
07-19-2010, 02:02 PM
newflash

cavs could have signed bosh and james

james sucks
amare did not want to play with james

wade and bosh are the only ones that wanted to play with james ever

before the the three joined up

if james was so great why did players not want to go there

half the time they are not even home during the season the other time they can live in another city

why should barkley and mj stop talking does it hurt your feelings?

does the truth hurt!

BRHornet45
07-19-2010, 02:06 PM
sons DaTruth683 has spoken ...

5UyyiDM_wXE

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 02:13 PM
newflash

cavs could have signed bosh and james

lolwut?? :lol:lol:lol:lol no they could not

get yourself some knowledge about the situation before you post.

ducks
07-19-2010, 02:33 PM
yes they could

james was trying to get bosh to play with him in ohio

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 02:44 PM
yes they could

james was trying to get bosh to play with him in ohio

and what was stopping that from happening? what was stopping CLE from getting Bosh?

do you even know?

TDMVPDPOY
07-19-2010, 02:47 PM
and what was stopping that from happening? what was stopping CLE from getting Bosh?

do you even know?

isnt cleveland a shithole?

ducks
07-19-2010, 02:48 PM
sure
bosh knew james with him was not good enough to win a title
bosh knew he needed to be 3 fiddler

that is also why amare did not go there

amare saw james quite he wanted no part of that

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 02:49 PM
sure
bosh knew james with him was not good enough to win a title
bosh knew he needed to be 3 fiddler

that is also why amare did not go there

amare saw james quite he wanted no part of that

Dodged the question.

Cleveland could not get Bosh. Do you know why?

8FOR!3
07-19-2010, 03:09 PM
lol at people wondering why Cleveland couldn't get Bosh. Who the fuck wants to live in Cleveland, Ohio???

Greg Oden
07-19-2010, 03:11 PM
I never know if it's ducks or HH posting now.

Rule of thumb is to judge if its a coherent post with unnecessary ellipses or if it's a haiku with the wrong syllable count.

Easy mode: look at the screen name.

Mike-in-brazil
07-19-2010, 03:32 PM
http://www.therealshaq.com/articles/nba/charles-barkleys-big-mouth-talks-about-lebrons-big-move.html

boston.balla
07-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Rule of thumb is to judge if its a coherent post with unnecessary ellipses or if it's a haiku with the wrong syllable count.

Easy mode: look at the screen name.

son you sig should be banned. seriously.

SomeCallMeTim
07-19-2010, 05:27 PM
It's quite funny how these guys are still talking about Bron. Another grown man's personal right to exercise Free Agency

And another grown man's personal right to exercise Free Speech.

What's the problem?

MiamiHeat
07-19-2010, 05:31 PM
And another grown man's personal right to exercise Free Speech.

What's the problem?

thats a cop out

N4th4n
07-19-2010, 05:33 PM
thats a cop out

Your entire team is a cop out.

Flo-Rida
07-19-2010, 05:41 PM
It really bothers me that a ring less fuck like barkley has a say in this shit . FUCK HIM . if jordan ever called him up to play with him he would have done it .

SomeCallMeTim
07-19-2010, 05:47 PM
thats a cop out

Not really.

Crying "Free Agent!" as a defense is pretty much = crying "Free Speech!" as a defense, IMO.

I've already said I don't blame LeBron for going to Miami. I seriously don't have a problem with it.

So I don't really agree with Barkley. But I do understand his viewpoint on this.

BTW I think a legit case can be made that the FA market got "gamed" here. Just like a legit case the NBA trade system got "gamed" in the Gasol trade. Heat and Laker fans shouldn't be surprised the rest of the league is resentful at some dubious dealings.

Darrin
07-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Everyone has an opinion on this. Personally, Lebron's team or Wade's team doesn't really matter. These are arguments from 10-15 years ago about what makes a man a man, an elite player an elite player.

Would Charles Barkley have any problem with Shaquille O'Neal if he needed Karl Malone and Gary Payton to win a title in 2004? He needed Kobe and Wade to win one. Just because he got there first doesn't mean that Wade is the Heat's best player.

Why is it more special if he wins one with Anderson Varejao and Mo Williams than with Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade? What they accomplish together will go down as one of the best teams in league history.

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2010, 06:42 PM
mj and barkley are not hating they are stating what they think
if you think unlike you you are nwo considered a hater wow

picc84
07-19-2010, 06:51 PM
It's quite funny how these guys are still talking about Bron. Another grown man's personal right to exercise Free Agency.

also Barkley keeps harping on about "they should have went to CLE"

news flash : Cleveland could not sign all 3. It doesn't matter if Wade said "I choose Cleveland".....

you know why? because Cleveland didn't have the cap space. So there is NO threat of Wade/Bosh signing straight up with CLE for less money. This is what forces a team to do a sign & trade.

So Cleveland had no way to get all 3. So barkley, stfu.

It was either this, or nothing.

also, MJ and Barkley, I love them, but really, stfu. They keep using retarded excuses that are COMPLETELY BASED ON ARROGANT EGO.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5307/05e10bae609051dc252435e.gif

Texas_Ranger
07-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Fuck LeBron and fuck Miami.
I just want no one will ever compare that PUSSY James with MJ.

duhoh
07-19-2010, 07:25 PM

does it even matter in the end?

da_suns_fan
07-19-2010, 09:28 PM
I seem to remember the CHuckster wanting to make a comeback with Jordan and Wizards before realizing he was way too out of shape to ever play again.

Now hes gonna rag on Lebron for wanting to play with his buddies?

himat
07-19-2010, 10:08 PM
I seem to remember the CHuckster wanting to make a comeback with Jordan and Wizards before realizing he was way too out of shape to ever play again.

Now hes gonna rag on Lebron for wanting to play with his buddies?

It's different when you get older. Very few people bashed Payton, Malone, Barkley, KG, Ray Allen because they did the whole team up thing after they gave everything they could do their original teams. They were all in their 30's. Its very different from LeBron choosing to go to Miami when he is only 25.

Nahtanoj
07-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Its very different from LeBron choosing to go to Miami when he is only 25.

He is 25, and his team had back to back 60+ win seasons. Back to back MVP seasons. Oh and a Finals appearance in 2007. They were offering him a max deal. Very different circumstances to those old guys listed above.

Flo-Rida
07-19-2010, 11:21 PM

:rolleyes The hate for lebron is strong on these boards .

daslicer
07-19-2010, 11:29 PM
:rolleyes The hate for lebron is strong on these boards .

Agreed the only thing I don't like about Lebron is his crew of retarded friends. Its funny how now everybody is embracing Kobe as the savior when a few months ago he was hated all over these boards and suddenly he is the hero and now Lebron is heel. I definitely want to see the haters squirm and will root for the heat to do well next year EXCEPT when they play the spurs.

Flo-Rida
07-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Agreed the only thing I don't like about Lebron is his crew of retarded friends. Its funny how now everybody is embracing Kobe as the savior when a few months ago he was hated all over these boards and suddenly he is the hero and now Lebron is heel. I definitely want to see the haters squirm and will root for the heat to do well next year EXCEPT when they play the spurs.

Yea they act as if he hurt their feelings or some shit . But its funny how people discount the fact that kobe was suppose to be in chicago but i believe he wanted to play with luol deng or some shit like that . If the lakers never get pau gasol that motherfucker is outta there .

TinTin
07-20-2010, 02:10 AM
if jordan ever called him up to play with him he would have done it .