PDA

View Full Version : Yuma Border Patrol agents arrest bicyclist twice for smuggling marijuana

ducks
07-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Yuma Border Patrol agents arrest bicyclist twice for smuggling marijuana
by Jennifer Thomas

azfamily.com

Posted on July 19, 2010 at 3:10 PM

YUMA, Ariz. -- U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a juvenile twice in five days for smuggling marijuana into the country.

At about 7 p.m. Sunday, Border Patrol agents assigned to the Yuma Station detected the illegal entry of an individual riding a bicycle near the Colorado River.
Agents tracked the bicycle's tire sign to the brush along the river and located a 17-year-old Mexican citizen, the bike and a makeshift backpack full of marijuana.

Spokesman Shaun Kuzia said agents arrested the juvenile and seized the marijuana weighing 30 pounds with an estimated street value of $24,000.

Border Patrol agents ran records checks on the juvenile and discovered that he was arrested near the same area last week.

Kuzia said the teen was arrested July 14 by Yuma Station Border Patrol agents after illegally entering the country carrying 27 pounds of marijuana. He was riding a bicycle at the time of his arrest.

Agents turned the juvenile and marijuana over to the Yuma County Narcotics Task Force.

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/Yuma-Border-Patrol-agents-arrest-teen-twice-for-smuggling-marijuana-98781739.html

LnGrrrR
07-19-2010, 09:32 PM
And? Maybe they should put up a better fence in that area.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 08:10 AM
Does that warrant a "three strikes" style law?

George Gervin's Afro
07-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Wc would have just shot him

Veterinarian
07-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Does that warrant a "three strikes" style law?

Your sig always makes me lol. Whenever I stop to look at it, it never fails to cheer me up.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Wc would have just shot him
My view on that is not that simplistic. However, you are not capable of complex thought, so I will not even attempt an explanation.

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2010, 11:46 AM
at least the kid was getting exercise. American kids are too fat & lazy to ride bikes anymore.

boutons_deux
07-20-2010, 12:58 PM
J.T. and his Aryan supremacists would have shot him, right, fucky ducky?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2010, 03:10 PM
So if he's put in jail and/or prison, he'll be supported by your government for quite some time, ducks.

:tu

baseline bum
07-20-2010, 03:15 PM
My view on that is not that simplistic. However, you are not capable of complex thought, so I will not even attempt an explanation.

:rollin

I am flat out fed up. Yes, if they will not do these other things, then I say shoot them as they cross. I would go and take my rifle if it was legal to shoot them.

So you shoot everybody just in case some of them are criminals?
Women, kids...everyone?
IŽd like to know...

If they are crossing without going through customs, they are violating the law.

Yes!

WalterSobchak
07-20-2010, 04:31 PM
:rollin

WC getting pwned. Nothing new. He wouldn't shoot them anyway. He's a Nihilist. :downspin:

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 05:22 PM
WC getting pwned. Nothing new. He wouldn't shoot them anyway. He's a Nihilist. :downspin:
Do you always may such incorrect assumptions?