PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Conspiracy Theories

Parker2112
07-19-2010, 07:51 PM
What's the difference in Alex Jones' conspiracy theories and Mel Gibson's "Jews start all wars?" I just put that correlation together today...

Is Alex Jones just a closet anti-semite?

jPQjHiVaDmE

DMX7
07-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Alex Jones is a community college dropout who will drop to his knees and suck your dick for money or attention.

jack sommerset
07-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Alex Jones is a community college dropout who will drop to his knees and suck your dick for money or attention.

Sounds alot like Chumpdumper

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Sounds alot like Chumpdumper

ouch. i could swear ive seen him posting more like a reg human being lately instead of just asking questions that he knows people cant answer

i say that with all due respect chumper. i know under all that redundancy youre highly intelligent

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 08:08 AM
Is Alex Jones just a closet anti-semite?

No idea, and this is all the time a thread about him deserves in my opinion.

He's a fucking joke.

RandomGuy
07-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Oddly enough many modern conspiracy theories can be traced back to "jewish conspiracy" theories, inherently anti-semetic.

Jewish conspiracy theory ideas are what I call the "parents and grandparents" of a lot of modern conspiracy theories, i.e. the Federal Reserve is out to get you, the UN is out to get you, 9-11 was an inside job, etc.

I was always struck by some conspiracy theorists who drew stuff from a certain website run by a guy named Hal Turner, but seemed to be oblivious to the "white only dating service" advertisements on the website. They got their share of "the Amero is coming" videos and "the Chinese are getting ready to destroy us" stuff, there, but gave little thought to the source.

Now this guy has been saying for years, along with Alex Jones, that we are on the verge of some collapse and police state.

going back specifically to AJ, it was "the Millenium bug and the chaos from that will be used as an excuse by Bill Clinton to herd us into concentration camps". That got a big load of nuthin', so it was on to the next president, Bush and his "FEMA death camps". Bush came and went without FEMA death camps, so it is on to the next bit.

It goes on and on. Always some new disaster around the corner that never fails to materialize.

Alex Jones has always been careful to skirt any overt racism or anti-semitism that I am aware of. His wife is jewish, if memory serves, so I doubt he is too big into that particular intellectual vice.

52fm6zAHa-w

He does rail against militant Zionists, but isn't an outright bigot.

Idiot yes, bigoted idiot, no.

RandomGuy
07-20-2010, 11:11 AM
The funny thing about diving into the murky world of conspiracy theories is that you then become the object of those conspiracy theories, as seen in this little gem:

HqmSgbuIcpI

The height of irony is that he is then painted by real anti-semitic conspiracy theorists as part of the jewish conspiracy (did I mention he was married to a jewish woman?).

:lmao

There is no logic or reason in conspiracy theories. They exist as self-perpetuating dogma, and all information is then seen through the filters of the conspiracy. Once you sink into the swamp, it is hard to get back out due to the way the human mind tends toward confirmation bias.

Regards,
RandomLie, RandomShill, RanDUMBguy, etc.

Parker2112
07-20-2010, 11:22 AM
It is hard to take his fever pitch for more than a few minutes at a time.

BUT, he does serve a purpose, that being to make people suspicious of career politicians, suspicious of people in govt who are subject to outside influences, suspicious of big govt, suspicious of the executive branch usurping power from the other branches, the constitution and ultmately the people, etc...

That is healthy stuff. Those conversations need to be had.

RandomGuy
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
It is hard to take his fever pitch for more than a few minutes at a time.

BUT, he does serve a purpose, that being to make people suspicious of career politicians, suspicious of people in govt who are subject to outside influences, suspicious of big govt, suspicious of the executive branch usurping power from the other branches, the constitution and ultmately the people, etc...

That is healthy stuff. Those conversations need to be had.

I would agree for the most part. One should be skeptical of government, and demand openness and transparency. AJ provides that voice on the edge to make people at least peripherally aware of the potential of abuse.

Not that I want to be trapped in an elevator with the man... (shudders)

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 12:38 PM
I would agree for the most part. One should be skeptical of government, and demand openness and transparency. AJ provides that voice on the edge to make people at least peripherally aware of the potential of abuse.

Not that I want to be trapped in an elevator with the man... (shudders)
I prefer Art Bell. However, he's retired. Coast to Coast AM still has good conspiracy theories though with the current hosts.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Coast_to_coast_am_logo.jpg (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/)

ChumpDumper
07-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Sounds alot like ChumpdumperThere you go, fantasizing about me again.

Nbadan
07-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Alex Jones specialty is spreading disinformation....name a conspiracy theory and Alex Jones has gone there and its always to the extreme end conspiracy...take skull and bones fpr example, these guys pull a lot of fraternity crap and pledge allegiance toward making each other rich, you know,... an alumni.....but to Alex Jones Skull and Bones is a secret intelligence organization...yada yada, yada..

Alex Jones takes any conspiracy theory and makes anyone who agrees with him, even slightly, seem raging mad....that's disinformation..

Parker2112
07-30-2010, 02:25 PM
It seems the anti-semitic views ARE seeping into mainstream right.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/07/rnc-facebook-anti-semites