PDA

View Full Version : why is a white man on the main banner at blacksportsonline.com?????

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-19-2010, 08:20 PM
why is this?
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/themes/black-abstract-20/images/header.jpg

InRareForm
07-19-2010, 08:26 PM
He got that NO rep

Nathan Explosion
07-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Tiger Woods? Nah, he's black now. The racial draft decided it. Fo shizzle. As for the Saints, would you rather have the bust Reggie Bush? Brees is the only recognizable player on the team.

In fact, how many football players can the average NFL fan pick out of a lineup if they're in street clothes? Football players are covered up and most people don't know what they look like. At least we know we're looking at Brees when we see that picture.

CubanSucks
07-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Why is there a 'blacksportsonline' website to begin with? I hate to pull the double standard card but replace black with white and there's gonna be tons of outrage

I see 2 1/2 black athletes, 1/2 asian athlete, and 1 white athlete, but what the fuck is that thing to the far left?

Nathan Explosion
07-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Why is there a 'blacksportsonline' website to begin with? I hate to pull the double standard card but replace black with white and there's gonna be tons of outrage

If you hate to do it, then why do it? I love when people say things like this.

"I'm so sorry for doing..." No you're not. If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't do it.

"I hate to..." If you hate to do it, then don't.

"Needless to say..." If it was needless to say, then why are you saying it? (Truth be told I'm actually guilty of this last one. I try not to do it, but every now and then...)

And as someone said earlier with BET in another thread when someone asked why there wasn't a WET, it's quite simple, white entertainment is regular programming. Furthermore, while in most sports, the predominant athlete is black, in some sports the most famous athlete isn't black.

In baseball it's either Jeter (half breed), ARod or Pujols. Two of those guys are hispanic. In football it's Manning, Brees or Brady. All 3 white QBs. Only in basketball are the most famous athletes black.

And even then, I can't recall which player at the moment said Larry Bird was only great because he was white. If he were black, he'd be just another player. That player got killed for it meaning that it wasn't okay to insult the white man, especially when that white man is arguably one of the Top 5 greatest players ever.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-19-2010, 11:07 PM
because some black people that are into sports may actually like some white athletes?

Nathan Explosion
07-19-2010, 11:11 PM
because some black people that are into sports may actually like some white athletes?

What are you talking about? Black sports fans don't like white guys. It doesn't work that way. The site has to be racist otherwise, what would white guys who claim to know what it's like to be discriminated against complain about?

CubanSucks
07-19-2010, 11:59 PM
If you hate to do it, then why do it? I love when people say things like this.

"I'm so sorry for doing..." No you're not. If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't do it.

"I hate to..." If you hate to do it, then don't.

"Needless to say..." If it was needless to say, then why are you saying it? (Truth be told I'm actually guilty of this last one. I try not to do it, but every now and then...)

And as someone said earlier with BET in another thread when someone asked why there wasn't a WET, it's quite simple, white entertainment is regular programming. Furthermore, while in most sports, the predominant athlete is black, in some sports the most famous athlete isn't black.

In baseball it's either Jeter (half breed), ARod or Pujols. Two of those guys are hispanic. In football it's Manning, Brees or Brady. All 3 white QBs. Only in basketball are the most famous athletes black.

And even then, I can't recall which player at the moment said Larry Bird was only great because he was white. If he were black, he'd be just another player. That player got killed for it meaning that it wasn't okay to insult the white man, especially when that white man is arguably one of the Top 5 greatest players ever.

Wow, I must've hit a defensive nerve. I think you were more butthurt over the routinely used choice of words than anything else.

What are you talking about? Black sports fans don't like white guys. It doesn't work that way. The site has to be racist otherwise, what would white guys who claim to know what it's like to be discriminated against complain about?

I really hope that's not directed towards me.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-20-2010, 01:28 AM
I actually :lol when I read this and looked at the picture

phyzik
07-20-2010, 01:46 AM
I feel the love in this thread.

Epic Beard man is going to show up any second now.

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2010, 01:52 AM
site totally fails

how many brothers know how to access the internet?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 05:17 AM
the only time a black male likes white anything is when he is fucking a snowflake and the cuckold boyfriend is watching

Spursfan092120
07-20-2010, 09:41 PM
lol racist troll

Creepn
07-20-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm trying to figure out who's that chick on the far right.

:wow

Nathan Explosion
07-21-2010, 08:36 AM
the only time a black male likes white anything is when he is fucking a snowflake and the cuckold boyfriend is watching

Is that you Uncle Rukus? His Twitter shit is fucking hilarious.

Nathan Explosion
07-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Wow, I must've hit a defensive nerve. I think you were more butthurt over the routinely used choice of words than anything else.

I really don't give a shit what you think. I was just making a comment because I was bored. Sorry for making you feel important for a few seconds. Won't happen again.