PDA

View Full Version : Devil - Trailer

phyzik
07-20-2010, 02:31 AM
aINOilb_Kzc

Lets continue to follow the decline of Shyamalan!!!

jimo2305
07-20-2010, 03:12 AM
smfh..

LAAAAAAMMMEEEEE

lefty
07-20-2010, 10:03 AM
rofl

Good movie for kids though

JudynTX
09-16-2010, 01:45 PM
I want to see this.

Sisk
09-16-2010, 01:53 PM
I hope it doesn't suck, but I think it will.

crc21209
09-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Eh..I'll still go watch it...

JoeChalupa
09-16-2010, 03:49 PM
I'll red box it.

rr2418
09-16-2010, 05:56 PM
It's funny when people don't admit they want to see a certain movie, so they cut it down and say it sucks, and it looks lame. LOL, they'll be the first ones in line come Friday! :D

Sisk
09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
It's funny when people don't admit they want to see a certain movie, so they cut it down and say it sucks, and it looks lame. LOL, they'll be the first ones in line come Friday! :D

TBH I do want to see it and I hope it's good but I just don't trust M Night. Plus, I feel like if you don't see this movie day 1 it'll be ruined because someone will just tell you who's the devil and it's over for you.

SourCandy
09-16-2010, 06:23 PM
So it's the cool thing to hate this guy now?

rr2418
09-16-2010, 06:50 PM
TBH I do want to see it and I hope it's good but I just don't trust M Night. Plus, I feel like if you don't see this movie day 1 it'll be ruined because someone will just tell you who's the devil and it's over for you.

I hear you! I know too many people that think nothing is wrong with giving away the ending or revealing who the bad guy/monster is.

monosylab1k
09-16-2010, 07:08 PM
I want to see this.

of course you do

monosylab1k
09-16-2010, 07:08 PM
So it's the cool thing to hate this guy now?

It's the cool thing to hate shitty movies, so when he makes like 4 really shitty movies in a row, then yes.

Mark in Austin
09-16-2010, 07:53 PM
saw this trailer in a theater here in Austin; audience didn't react much until at the end when "from the mind of M Night Shyamalan" comes up on screen, and everybody started laughing.

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
I just wanna know what the stupid twist in the end is. Someone posted it in the youtube comments and it made sense

Cant_Be_Faded
09-16-2010, 08:42 PM
I feel sorry for people who spend their money on this.

crc21209
09-17-2010, 11:41 PM
I just saw it and I'm not going to lie...it was a pretty damn good movie. :tu

LoneStarState'sPride
09-18-2010, 02:42 AM
I want to see this--don't really get into the whole "this director makes shitty movies" thing. If I like the general premise from the trailers, I'll probably give it a look-see.

Now I just gotta find the time to get to the theater lol. Only 4 bucks here in Bryan/College Station if you're a student!

monosylab1k
09-18-2010, 08:28 AM
I hate assholes who post spoilers, so know that I only post this so that people won't waste their time watching crap like this.

The old lady in the elevator is the Devil. She tries to take some dude who killed a cop's family to Hell, but he confesses his sins at the end, so the Devil lets him go. He goes to jail and the cop forgives him. Everyone else in the elevator dies too.

I didn't see the movie. Don't ask how I know this. Just please watch a good movie instead.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2010, 08:33 AM
you fucking serious? of course it's the old lady, a more obvious plot device would have been making it a kid.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-18-2010, 08:37 AM
saw this trailer in a theater here in Austin; audience didn't react much until at the end when "from the mind of M Night Shyamalan" comes up on screen, and everybody started laughing.
ohhh edgy austin

ATX

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wowowowow wowowowowow

cooooooollllll beans in that A2X

BlackSwordsMan
09-18-2010, 09:08 AM
I hate assholes who post spoilers, so know that I only post this so that people won't waste their time watching crap like this.

The old lady in the elevator is the Devil. She tries to take some dude who killed a cop's family to Hell, but he confesses his sins at the end, so the Devil lets him go. He goes to jail and the cop forgives him. Everyone else in the elevator dies too.

I didn't see the movie. Don't ask how I know this. Just please watch a good movie instead.

thank you kindly

MannyIsGod
09-18-2010, 11:29 AM
I want to see this--don't really get into the whole "this director makes shitty movies" thing. If I like the general premise from the trailers, I'll probably give it a look-see.

Now I just gotta find the time to get to the theater lol. Only 4 bucks here in Bryan/College Station if you're a student!

LOL I don't even get what you mean by your comment. Thats not a "thing" its just an indicator of how bad someone's movies turn out.

What are other things you don't buy into?

Oh I don't buy into that whole "the restaurant has given me food poisoning thing." If I like the way the food looks I'll eat it no matter how sick it will make me!

Oh I don't buy into the whole "that guy wrecks his car a lot thing". As long as he's nice I'll get in the car with him!

Oh I don't buy into the whole "he's a sex offender thing". As long as his van is stocked full of candy my kids can go with him!

I mean wtf?

MannyIsGod
09-18-2010, 11:31 AM
ohhh edgy austin

ATX

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wowowowow wowowowowow

cooooooollllll beans in that A2X

I don't get how sometimes you can put out good work and then sometimes you post shit like this. I am starting to think you're actually terrible at this but you've gotten lucky a few times.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-18-2010, 12:26 PM
I don't get how sometimes you can put out good work and then sometimes you post shit like this. I am starting to think you're actually terrible at this but you've gotten lucky a few times.
Post 1 example of good work by me.

All my work is shitty. Anything even remotely funny is indeed a fluke.

IronMaxipad
09-18-2010, 12:29 PM
This is the better stuck in an elevator movie:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B001HB1K4Q.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

MannyIsGod
09-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Post 1 example of good work by me.

All my work is shitty. Anything even remotely funny is indeed a fluke.

Oh well, better a fluke than never at all. I thought your response to Gtown a few days ago was classic and your hurricane troll job was good. Blind squirrel nut I guess.

oklahomasuckstexas
09-18-2010, 01:04 PM
CubanMustGo was the shit head black responded to and owned, I think.

redzero
09-18-2010, 07:33 PM

Shit, bro, your themoviespoiler.com skillz are amazing.

PakiDan
09-18-2010, 08:55 PM

You're such a fucking moron. I hate you, but I've never met you. Don't ask me how I know this... I just do.

lefty
09-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Pass

monosylab1k
09-19-2010, 08:24 AM
Shit, bro, your themoviespoiler.com skillz are amazing.

That site blows. If I wanted to know the ending to a movie 3 weeks after it comes out, I might be interested cuz that's about how long it takes to get any info there. It's like the people sending the spoilers to them have to do it via carrier pigeon.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-19-2010, 10:09 AM
You're such a fucking moron. I hate you, but I've never met you. Don't ask me how I know this... I just do.

:rollin

TheMACHINE
09-19-2010, 11:20 AM
The twist is that there is no twist...then you walk out of the movie confused.

MannyIsGod
12-14-2010, 10:57 PM
If Skyline hadn't come out this year this would definitely have the worst ending of the year. Just watched it and it was actually pretty decent but the end was just fucking bad. The last few minutes are just terrible.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-14-2010, 11:57 PM
i wish i had that hour and twenty minutes back. last 5 minutes ruined an ok, at best, movie.

MannyIsGod
12-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Yeah it really wasn't that good but the ending was just so fucking bad.