PDA

View Full Version : I am disgusted with how conservative San Antonio is.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 05:13 AM
for fuckes sakes; thiscity cant even let a strip club open.

this is so god damned sickening.

i hate this city because of all the blue haired, RACIST, conservative old ass motherfuckers that are against beer, naked people and freedom of choice.

FUCK ALL YOU CONSERVATIVE RETARDS AND YOUR MORONIC STANDARDS

GO FUCK YOURSELF
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Sports-bar-or-strip-club/H6uGXyfWmkGMbHw3p3Bvxg.cspx?p=Comments

What other MAJOr METRO IN THE USA would have this sort of continuous uproar over a fucking sports bar opening.

first these white//and mexican conservatives were against BIKINIS sports bar opening.

then they made sure BOOBIE ROCK strip club never opened

then they shut down HEADLINERS STIP CLUB

now they want to block a god damned sports bar from opening.

this article right here is exactly what is wrong with san antonio.

a bucn of OLD MEXICANS that believe this shit is immoral

how dare they impose THEIR beliefs on me.

fuck them

fuck this shitty city

and guess what....???????????

this city still has a shitty skyline.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 05:14 AM
http://www.woai.com/media/avatar/18.jpg Dodie Lee (http://www.woai.com/user/default.aspx?id=yaxr_Pb4I066OgxmiWnrSA) - 12:24 AM
1 Vote (http://www.woai.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fnews%2flocal%2fstory%2fSpo rts-bar-or-strip-club%2fH6uGXyfWmkGMbHw3p3Bvxg.cspx%3fp%3dComments)

Report User (javascript:ReportContent(0,'12ec4b32-56db-4a93-914b-f61e86346e51');)
If they would take away all alcohol permits, this type of problem wouldn't be happening anywhere. All the beer, whiskey, dancing, and honkeytonking are just downright wicked, and they are abominations against God and Jesus. The law needs to go in and raid all the beer joints, whiskey stores, dance halls, honkeytonks, and cat houses and haul off everybody on the property to jail in chains. Then, they need to take a match to each building and run over them with a bulldozer. All those places are nothing but trouble. It's time to put a stop to drinking alcohol in America.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 05:15 AM
the comments make me sick
i hate these people

hehateme
07-20-2010, 08:23 AM
Is Bikini's even worth it to eat there or it just like a vilified Hooters on crack?

thispego
07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
http://www.woai.com/media/avatar/18.jpg Dodie Lee (http://www.woai.com/user/default.aspx?id=yaxr_Pb4I066OgxmiWnrSA) - 12:24 AM
1 Vote (http://www.woai.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fnews%2flocal%2fstory%2fSpo rts-bar-or-strip-club%2fH6uGXyfWmkGMbHw3p3Bvxg.cspx%3fp%3dComments)

Report User (javascript:ReportContent(0,'12ec4b32-56db-4a93-914b-f61e86346e51');)
If they would take away all alcohol permits, this type of problem wouldn't be happening anywhere. All the beer, whiskey, dancing, and honkeytonking are just downright wicked, and they are abominations against God and Jesus. The law needs to go in and raid all the beer joints, whiskey stores, dance halls, honkeytonks, and cat houses and haul off everybody on the property to jail in chains. Then, they need to take a match to each building and run over them with a bulldozer. All those places are nothing but trouble. It's time to put a stop to drinking alcohol in America.

Wow. :wow That Dodie Lee bitch is fuckin crazy! I think I hate her...or maybe I just feel bad for her.

Drachen
07-20-2010, 08:39 AM
Don't know if you know this, but San Antonio is one of the bluest cities south of austin.

Drachen
07-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Is Bikini's even worth it to eat there or it just like a vilified Hooters on crack?

No, it's just hooters with a smaller shirt.

CubanMustGo
07-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Wow. :wow That Dodie Lee bitch is fuckin crazy! I think I hate her...or maybe I just feel bad for her.

If you look at her other posts ... she's a loon. Talking about 'dirty Chinamen' and other crap like that.

thispego
07-20-2010, 08:46 AM
If you look at her other posts ... she's a loon. Talking about 'dirty Chinamen' and other crap like that.

Yeah I did, that why I commented. This lady had to be like in her 70's or something right? If she is a young woman then I am gonnna lose it

silverblk mystix
07-20-2010, 08:58 AM
I grew up in San Antonio...thought it was ok---as a matter of fact--I loved it at one point.

Fast-forward a few years and I started to feel suffocated and I started noticing small minded people everywhere I went and it started to wear on me so I left.

Spent 17 years in California and loved it--I fit right in....no actually I did more than that.

One day I started thinking it would be good to be closer to family, parents getting old,houses cheaper,etc....

As I drove back into S.A. I decided to have a little cruise---before arriving at my family's home...and I noticed that it hadn't PROGRESSED very much...and I started to feel a little bit queasy...maybe I made the wrong choice??? WTF?
As I kept driving I immediately noticed something...CHURCHES/PLACES OF WORSHIP!...oh-oh...I saw red flags...and thought to myself....what kind of place has NOT invested much in infrastructure or built its skyline or added freeways--tidied up the city....BUT has allowed gigantic----GIGANTIC---places of worship to be erected EVERYWHERE....I grew nauseous, felt suffocated--just like many years ago...

I knew I had fucked up....

luckily for me---the very NEXT day...I drove to Austin---which I had remembered as a little sleepy college town back in the day...and strangely---I immediately felt like I could breathe easy...so I stayed...

so far ...I drive to S.A. to visit---then bail as soon as the uneasiness returns....

someone told me that the so-called...Mothers of the Alamo---or some-such group was responsible for keeping the skyline in the jr. league level...hell even sleepy Austins' skyline looks like a modern city...nicer than S.A. by a longshot...

xXx
07-20-2010, 09:05 AM
I do not understand the crying perverts that are not smart enough to find the many many already existing places in the city to spend their money on alcohol while looking at scantily clad women.

Are they too far off of your bus route or something?

I hope the owner does sue the city, and the city buys the property, and he goes away searching to open up his pervert paradise elsewhere.

If he puts it in writing that it will be a neighborhood sports bar, then I think they could come to some sort of agreement. However, the council has been fooled in the past if you watch the report. A previous owner promised a family restaurant that also served alcohol, like a Chili's or something, but what they got was a raunchier hooters.

The council will not be fooled again, and I admire that they are trying to get the zoning laws fixed to ban alcohol there. That should be a decision made by the people of that community and if that's what they choose, so should it be.

ashbeeigh
07-20-2010, 09:11 AM
It's District 9. That's why it's such a big effing deal. If this was District 5, 7, 3, 1 etc we wouldn't hear a thing. It's all about location. Come on guys.

mrsmaalox
07-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Eh. I've lived my adult life in 4 major metropolitan areas: Seattle, Atlanta, DC-Baltimore and now San Antonio. Big cities are exactly the same everywhere.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2010, 09:20 AM
I do not understand the crying perverts that are not smart enough to find the many many already existing places in the city to spend their money on alcohol while looking at scantily clad women.

Are they too far off of your bus route or something?

I hope the owner does sue the city, and the city buys the property, and he goes away searching to open up his pervert paradise elsewhere.

If he puts it in writing that it will be a neighborhood sports bar, then I think they could come to some sort of agreement. However, the council has been fooled in the past if you watch the report. A previous owner promised a family restaurant that also served alcohol, like a Chili's or something, but what they got was a raunchier hooters.

The council will not be fooled again, and I admire that they are trying to get the zoning laws fixed to ban alcohol there. That should be a decision made by the people of that community and if that's what they choose, so should it be.

WTF is it to you?...Why are guys that go to these places-perverts?
Why do YOU give a shit what OTHER people do?

What NO-ONE should be ABLE to do here is DICTATE what OTHER people do!
Do you NOT understand that? Do YOU feel some compulsion to MEDDLE in other peoples lives? Do you NOT have enough to worry about in YOUR life that --you have the time to REGULATE OTHER PEOPLE?

Do you have something against---scantily-clad women?

For the record--I do NOT go to strip bars because it is kinda boring to me--and I have been-there & done that,etc....

BUT;

You will NOT see me trying to judge OTHER people for wanting to go or to spend their time doing WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO!

Why should YOU be a prick because you feel different than they do?

Drachen
07-20-2010, 09:20 AM
It's District 9. That's why it's such a big effing deal. If this was District 5, 7, 3, 1 etc we wouldn't hear a thing. It's all about location. Come on guys.

Why does this make a difference, there are already 2 places where women of flexible morality work in that district (that I can think of), this is not including the Hooters on bitters.

ashbeeigh
07-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Why does this make a difference, there are already 2 places where women of flexible morality work in that district (that I can think of), this is not including the Hooters on bitters.

When did those other establishments open? Not when this councilman was in office, obviously. He has a NIMB (No in my backyard) mentality that is off the charts. It's obvious that the council members before him didn't.

xXx
07-20-2010, 09:36 AM

This city is my home. I am a protector. Those that are crying like the OP...are they doing more than just posting on the internet? Are they down at city council protesting? No. Because the do not truly care. They only wish to complain.

Do you NOT understand that? Do YOU feel some compulsion to MEDDLE in other peoples lives? Do you NOT have enough to worry about in YOUR life that --you have the time to REGULATE OTHER PEOPLE?

This is not about dictating choices to others. This is about a community protecting its own community. The people of that neighborhood have spoken and are fighting the good fight to keep their neighborhood free of those that would frequent a place such as that that is planned. Primarily perverted drunks. Do you not understand that?

I have nothing against them, but I also understand that they were once little girls. Little girls that had much bigger and better dreams than to be prancing around in their underwear or dancing topless and grinding on the laps of drunken fools for money.

For the record--I do NOT go to strip bars because it is kinda boring to me--and I have been-there & done that,etc....

Good for you. It is a waste, all around.

Now ask yourself this, would you want one of these strip clubs behind your house...where you may or may not be raising your children?

BUT;

You will NOT see me trying to judge OTHER people for wanting to go or to spend their time doing WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO!

I am not judging them. I am describing them. Big difference my friend.

You want to do whatever you want to do. I say fine...but with great power, comes great responsibility. If you cannot control yourself, then that's when the problems arise. Many of these men are not out to 'drink responsibly'...they are out to get drunk...and then drive home.

Putting their own lives and the lives of everyone else on the roads in harms way. Have you not seen the drunk driving that goes on in this city and the devastation that it causes to numerous families on an almost daily basis?

I am no prick. I love this city and the people in it. I want what's best for us.

Can you say the same?

mrsmaalox
07-20-2010, 09:37 AM

BUT;

I don't really see how you can rant like this and then bitch about "infrastructure" or the lack there of? How do you think infrastructure happens? Sure the comments made by readers are stupid, but the purpose of the whole thing is not about "controllling other people" but about proper zoning for establishments. Strict zoning is one of the keys to acheiving a strong infrastructure in a city.

I agree the use of the word "pervert" was a bit over the top and maybe used just for a bit of :stirpot:

ffadicted
07-20-2010, 10:01 AM

Report User (http://javascript<b></b>:ReportContent(0,'12ec4b32-56db-4a93-914b-f61e86346e51');)

I would have no trouble ending this one's life

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 10:08 AM
People like xXx and that stupid ass Dodie Lee need to just die already.

I am convinced that in 10-15 years when the older generations here in San Antonio start to die off, this city will progress.

Right now San Antonio's checklist looks like this:

1. Keep strip clubs/bars from opening.
2. Keep the skyline small as fuck.
3. Keep downtown looking like shit.
4. Build more churches.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Dodie Lee has to be a troll, has to be

cornbread
07-20-2010, 10:18 AM

LOL, as long as they're going to strip clubs and not a place of worship you won't judge them.

xXx
07-20-2010, 10:19 AM
People like xXx and that stupid ass Dodie Lee need to just die already.

I am convinced that in 10-15 years when the older generations here in San Antonio start to die off, this city will progress.

Right now San Antonio's checklist looks like this:

1. Keep strip clubs/bars from opening.
2. Keep the skyline small as fuck.
3. Keep downtown looking like shit.
4. Build more churches.

Poor lost child that you are.

Where did you get lost? What happened to your guides?

Who did you follow to get to this point?

I agree with your point 3, that any and all trash should be cleaned up in this city, which includes city owned properties that have become overgrown and dump spots...as well as any city owned houses that are dilapidated and dangerous and should be demolished.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Poor lost child that you are.

Where did you get lost? What happened to your guides?

Who did you follow to get to this point?

I agree with your point 3, that any and all trash should be cleaned up in this city, which includes city owned properties that have become overgrown and dump spots...as well as any city owned houses that are dilapidated and dangerous and should be demolished.
where the fuck did you get lost?

you are absolutely delusional. keeping san antonio free of strip clubs will solve the violence here, right? :lmao

xXx
07-20-2010, 10:37 AM
where the fuck did you get lost?

you are absolutely delusional. keeping san antonio free of strip clubs will solve the violence here, right? :lmao

I am only lost from your point of view...which is not a good one unfortunately.

I never said that keeping this city free of strip clubs would solve violence.

I don't know where you got that from.

Violence is a human element that must be squashed within all of us individually.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 10:53 AM
This is not about dictating choices to others. This is about a community protecting its own community. The people of that neighborhood have spoken and are fighting the good fight to keep their neighborhood free of those that would frequent a place such as that that is planned. Primarily perverted drunks. Do you not understand that?

you certainly implied it.

I know your type.

Controlling, egotistical, and overly conservative to make up for your deceitful past.

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I am only lost from your point of view...which is not a good one unfortunately.

I never said that keeping this city free of strip clubs would solve violence.

I don't know where you got that from.

Violence is a human element that must be squashed within all of us individually.

no....ban alcohol was more along the lines of your reasoning. But but but a family restaurant "like chili's" never has drunks leaving in their car..... so, as long as there are alligators with sunglasses as the decor instead of scantily clad women, the alcohol related incidents should be much less...:rolleyes

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:07 AM
you certainly implied it.

I know your type.

Controlling, egotistical, and overly conservative to make up for your deceitful past.

I say what I mean, I mean what I say.

You do not have to try and decipher my words. They are clear as day.

Where do you live? Do you have these types of places in your neighborhood?

Have you ever heard the phrase, if you build it, they will come.

Well, what is this owner trying to build, and who is it he wants to come.

He wants men with lust in their hearts and money in their pockets to come.

At the end of the night, you will have drunken, broke men, that are now sexually frustrated as well.

Do you not have family? Are these the types of men you want to be in your neighborhood on a nightly basis?

As for your comments to me,

I am controlling only of myself.

And I have no ego.

So you don't know my type at all.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Yea, xXx is probably one of those tools that feels Hooters is a racy restaurant but will have no problem taking their little snot nosed kid to SPI where the white trash sluts snort powder all day long in their thongs.

CosmicCowboy
07-20-2010, 11:10 AM
At the end of the night, you will have drunken, broke men, that are now sexually frustrated as well.

:lmao

That describes half the guys in this forum...:lmao

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 11:13 AM
I say what I mean, I mean what I say.

You do not have to try and decipher my words. They are clear as day.

Where do you live? Do you have these types of places in your neighborhood?

Have you ever heard the phrase, if you build it, they will come.

Well, what is this owner trying to build, and who is it he wants to come.

He wants men with lust in their hearts and money in their pockets to come.

Do you not have family? Are these the types of men you want to be in your neighborhood on a nightly basis?

As for your comments to me,

I am controlling only of myself.

And I have no ego.

So you don't know my type at all.

I live in Stone Oak and I am PISSED that I have to drive 25 minutes to go to a strip club. I would LOVE it if they built a strip club in Stone Oak. The talent in Stone Oak is very nice and I am sure plenty of spoiled daddys girls would love to make some money by servicing men who like to toss paper at them.

Homeless people, vagrants, poor people dont go to strip clubs. Why? Because they have no money and going to a strip club means spending money.

Check out Sugars or All Starts on any given day/evening/night.

Look at who goes there.

Men who have jobs. From plumbers to doctors, they have money and enjoy pretty ladies dancing.

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:14 AM
no....ban alcohol was more along the lines of your reasoning. But but but a family restaurant "like chili's" never has drunks leaving in their car..... so, as long as there are alligators with sunglasses as the decor instead of scantily clad women, the alcohol related incidents should be much less...:rolleyes

I said I was happy they were trying to ban alcohol in that zone as it was the wishes of that particular community.

The only thing I said regarding a Chili's like establishment is that I feel that the owner, community, and city council could reach an agreement if that is what the type of business the owner agreed to run.

I never said Chili's does not have drunks leaving in their car. Any establishment that serves alcohol does take that chance, but it is the responsibility of the bartenders and servers to cut patrons off if they feel they have reached their limit, which in itself is a conflict of interest, because they are in the business to make money.

So where does that leave us? It leaves us with people needing to 'check themselves before they wreck themselves' if I may quote Ice Cube.

Many don't.

This community doesn't want to have to deal with those that don't.

I do not blame them.

koriwhat
07-20-2010, 11:16 AM

it's better than hooters by far... but the one i've been to here in SA off of wurzbach didn't have the best looking women working there. the one out in san marcos is pretty nice!

marini martini
07-20-2010, 11:17 AM

Reps for you!!!:toast

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 11:17 AM
As far as your comment about drunken men in your neighborhood each night..

well, that is everywhere.

San Antonio is full of drunk fucks and the reason they are drunk all the time is to compensate for the fact that people like you exist.

Maybe if your greedy, hateful self were not such a bitch people wouldnt half to get drunk as much to deal with your shit.

I mean for fucks sakes, its not even noon and after reading the bullshit you write, i feel like i need to have a few beers already.

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Yea, xXx is probably one of those tools that feels Hooters is a racy restaurant but will have no problem taking their little snot nosed kid to SPI where the white trash sluts snort powder all day long in their thongs.

Well, firstly, I never said I would not go to hooters.

I never said that I would not partake in an alcoholic beverage.

However, if I goto Hooters, it would be to hang out with my friends that chose to be at that place, and I would have no problem drinking a beer as well.

But I will not lust for women...and I will not allow myself to get drunk.

I have no idea what SPI is. I have taken my son to Chili's and to Chuck E Cheese's...Luby's, but I prefer to cook at home for him.

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Well, firstly, I never said I would not go to hooters.

I never said that I would not partake in an alcoholic beverage.

However, if I goto Hooters, it would be to hang out with my friends that chose to be at that place, and I would have no problem drinking a beer as well.

But I will not lust for women...and I will not allow myself to get drunk.

I have no idea what SPI is. I have taken my son to Chili's and to Chuck E Cheese's...Luby's, but I prefer to cook at home for him.

good for you.

but guess what, it's not illegal to lust for women or to get drunk.

off your soap box now, please

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:26 AM
I live in Stone Oak and I am PISSED that I have to drive 25 minutes to go to a strip club. I would LOVE it if they built a strip club in Stone Oak. The talent in Stone Oak is very nice and I am sure plenty of spoiled daddys girls would love to make some money by servicing men who like to toss paper at them.

Nobody is forcing you to drive 25 miles to a strip club.

You could choose to stay home or go to any of many other establishments in Stone Oak to get a drink, I'm sure.

Yes, you say you would love for one to be built in Stone Oak, but would you live literally next store to it? Do you have a family? Would you want them to live next to it as well?

Homeless people, vagrants, poor people dont go to strip clubs. Why? Because they have no money and going to a strip club means spending money.

Check out Sugars or All Starts on any given day/evening/night.

Look at who goes there.

Men who have jobs. From plumbers to doctors, they have money and enjoy pretty ladies dancing.

I know very well who goes to strip clubs. So yes, I'll concede your point, that not all of them will leave their broke...or even drunk.

But many will.

And it's those that cannot control themselves that this community is trying to keep out.

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:29 AM
As far as your comment about drunken men in your neighborhood each night..

well, that is everywhere.

San Antonio is full of drunk fucks and the reason they are drunk all the time is to compensate for the fact that people like you exist.

Maybe if your greedy, hateful self were not such a bitch people wouldnt half to get drunk as much to deal with your shit.

I mean for fucks sakes, its not even noon and after reading the bullshit you write, i feel like i need to have a few beers already.

You are blaming me for your desire to drink?! :lol

Why do you feel the need to escape the truth?

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2010, 11:29 AM
And it's those that cannot control themselves that this community is trying to keep out.

:rollin

more churches to bring in the "good" people!

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Yes, I would live right fucking next to/behind/in front of a strip club.

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:36 AM
good for you.

but guess what, it's not illegal to lust for women or to get drunk.

off your soap box now, please

It surely is illegal. You are looking at the wrong law book.

And feel free to knock me off this supposed 'soap box' anytime with your truth.

All you have to do is expose me as a liar and I will be knocked off.

But until then, I will continue to speak the truth for everyone that chooses to listen.

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:39 AM
:rollin

more churches to bring in the "good" people!

Churches are like schools. You hope to go to a good one.

That does not necessarily mean that all the people attending already have their degrees.

Kermit
07-20-2010, 11:40 AM
You guys are being to hard on xXx. He just wants LeBare and nothing else. Can't you guys see?

Pick of Destiny
07-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Richers need to tuck a buck too

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Yes, I would live right fucking next to/behind/in front of a strip club.

Well then, there are plenty currently in existence in this city.

I would advise that if that is what you truly wish for, that you find one that suits you best and look into the housing and/or apartments in the area and move there. Seems like the best solution for your problem.

xXx
07-20-2010, 11:46 AM
You guys are being to hard on xXx. He just wants LeBare and nothing else. Can't you guys see?

I don't lust for men either Frog man.

cornbread
07-20-2010, 11:46 AM

I wouldn't want Spurstalk in my neighborhood.

BlairForceDejuan
07-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Amen brother!!!

Boobie Rock. Never Forget.

ITT: Creepers that need to go to a scrip club to find womenz

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 11:53 AM
xXx, you sound like a hell of a guy to party with.

"No, no more drinks for me. "
"No, I do not want to go to a strip club."
"No, I prefer a male waiter at chilis than a bubbly young women waitress at Hooters."
"No."
"No."

sounds like a wonderful night out in ole san antone.......

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2010, 11:59 AM
It surely is illegal. You are looking at the wrong law book.

And feel free to knock me off this supposed 'soap box' anytime with your truth.

All you have to do is expose me as a liar and I will be knocked off.

But until then, I will continue to speak the truth for everyone that chooses to listen.

church and state laws shouldn't even be in the same discussion.

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2010, 12:03 PM
and so i assume you don't eat pork, shellfish, don't own any clothes made of more than one fabric....etc etc

xXx
07-20-2010, 12:05 PM
xXx, you sound like a hell of a guy to party with.

"No, no more drinks for me. "
"No, I do not want to go to a strip club."
"No, I prefer a male waiter at chilis than a bubbly young women waitress at Hooters."
"No."
"No."

sounds like a wonderful night out in ole san antone.......

You would be surprised my friend. :lol

My presence at your party would allow you to do as you wish as you would be comforted by the fact that you have a friend that will watch your back should trouble arise.

I wouldn't choose to go to a strip club, but if some of my closest friends were going, which is a very very rare occurrence, and they wanted me there to share the laughs, and they planned to do alot of drinking, then I would go as a guardian. I would eat the food. Drink a beer, then switch to water with lemon and watch the sports on tv.

I enjoy the presence of women greatly. But it is for a different reason. More to talk and discover their inner beauty then it is for for lustful reasons.

Liar
07-20-2010, 12:07 PM
You would be surprised my friend. :lol

My presence at your party would allow you to do as you wish as you would be comforted by the fact that you have a friend that will watch your back should trouble arise.

I wouldn't choose to go to a strip club, but if some of my closest friends were going, which is a very very rare occurrence, and they wanted me there to share the laughs, and they planned to do alot of drinking, then I would go as a guardian. I would eat the food. Drink a beer, then switch to water with lemon and watch the sports on tv.

I enjoy the presence of women greatly. But it is for a different reason. More to talk and discover their inner beauty then it is for for lustful reasons.

I couldn't agree more.

xXx
07-20-2010, 12:07 PM
church and state laws shouldn't even be in the same discussion.

Why not? They should be in alignment.

xXx
07-20-2010, 12:09 PM
and so i assume you don't eat pork, shellfish, don't own any clothes made of more than one fabric....etc etc

I have some pork flautas I got from the store yesterday. They go good with white rice.

As for shellfish, no, I don't eat that. I only like breaded talapia or cod.

Clothes? I don't know...they are mostly cotton, I'm sure.

xXx
07-20-2010, 12:11 PM
I couldn't agree more.

If you have something to say, I suggest you login to your normal screen name and say it.

It is cowardly to shout 'liar' from behind a rock.

Are you a coward?

xXx
07-20-2010, 12:14 PM
I have to shower and get some work done...meet a friend for lunch.

Maybe I'll have a beer. :lol

Thanks for the discussion and I'll check back later if anyone wishes to continue it.

Peace.

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2010, 12:17 PM
I have some pork flautas I got from the store yesterday. They go good with white rice.

As for shellfish, no, I don't eat that. I only like breaded talapia or cod.

Clothes? I don't know...they are mostly cotton, I'm sure.

way to read that book of laws....

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 12:19 PM
come on, damnit!
we just got trolled by xXx

I mean, his screen name is XXX!!!!!!!!!!

He loves scripp clubbs as much as I do

Liar
07-20-2010, 12:22 PM
If you have something to say, I suggest you login to your normal screen name and say it.

It is cowardly to shout 'liar' from behind a rock.

Are you a coward?

No I am not. Is XXX your real screen name?

scott
07-20-2010, 12:46 PM
It's becoming harder and harder to pick out the trolls.

I think the District 9 Councilman is trolling us all.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2010, 12:47 PM
I read about 1/3rd the posts. However, here's what I think.

If you don't like it there, move. I believe in states rights, which boil down to community rights as well. let the people who want that atmosphere, live there, and move to one that you want. You cannot expect to have it your way, because then someone else cannot have it their way.

You could always move to Portland, OR which has both more strip clubs per capita and more microbreweries per capita than anywhere else.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2010, 01:46 PM
LOL, as long as they're going to strip clubs and not a place of worship you won't judge them.

Well, I left for a couple of hours and missed a nice....debate here.

Well, I am not judging people who go to strip bars that's for sure...as far as churchgoers---they can pray all they want and I would not judge them either...

what I DID say though, was that there are entirely WAY TOO MANY churches/places of worship---but what REALLY ALARMED me---

is the size and scope and investments of these churches---I mean have you seen these PALACES? They are bigger than some DISNEYLAND architectures!!

Geez...if big fuckin' RED FLAGS don't appear in your mind/conscience when you really think about this disparity in expenditures---then , man you are in for a treat in the future of San Antonio when all these rich---investors get what they are investing for....

and if you believe that they spent all these billions of dollars---so that joe blow can go to pray---then you have got some surprise in the meaning of AGENDAS in the future....

I am not judging the people that are worshipping there---but I would really like to see how these people are financing these worship palaces---and I would like someone to explain to me how this has anything to do with GOD.

clambake
07-20-2010, 01:56 PM
cuz god gave man tits........but they ain't sposed to look at em.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2010, 02:07 PM
oh and by the way...this XXX guy....jeez what a fuckin' hypocritical tool...he called himself a ....PROTECTOR!!!! :lmao

WTF are you protecting? you mentioned perverted drunks and also stated that these girls/dancers/strippers....were once ``little girls with dreams''..:lmao

is that who you are protecting? :lmao

did they specifically ask for help? did they cut you in on a percentage (or at least some sex :lmao) ???

you also mentioned ...men with lust in their hearts!..stated you DON'T lust in your heart....ummmm...ok...sure...but why are you afraid of lust that might be in your heart---what did YOU do in your life---that SOMEONE ELSE judged YOU on that made you feel paranoid about things you TRULY feel...did some moral hypocrite like an ex or a pastor or priest---make you feel like shit cause you broke some of the rules they invented--ALL TO CONTROL YOU???

look into this shit---I am scared of people like you who go around preaching goodness and morality because of some FUCK-UP you had in YOUR PAST!!!

Give me a bunch of HONEST SINNERS any day--over some dishonest hypocrite who can't even deal with any desires he might find in his own heart---therefore he tries to regulate OTHERS.....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

hehateme
07-20-2010, 02:10 PM
it's better than hooters by far... but the one i've been to here in SA off of wurzbach didn't have the best looking women working there. the one out in san marcos is pretty nice!

How about the one near Live Oak? Hasn't been open for long and just noticed it last week as it used to be a tex-mex place that didn't take very long to bust.

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I read about 1/3rd the posts. However, here's what I think.

If you don't like it there, move. I believe in states rights, which boil down to community rights as well. let the people who want that atmosphere, live there, and move to one that you want. You cannot expect to have it your way, because then someone else cannot have it their way.

You could always move to Portland, OR which has both more strip clubs per capita and more microbreweries per capita than anywhere else.

fkn minorities :(

Richard Cranium
07-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Haven't been to a strip club in years but if they can create more jobs I'm all for it.

baseline bum
07-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Typical conservatives... government, stay out of my life, but your nose all up in his life.

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2010, 03:15 PM
go fuckin live somewhere else then
GTFO

baseline bum
07-20-2010, 03:18 PM
go fuckin live somewhere else then
GTFO

Or you could go move to Iran if you have such a hard-on for a holy book controlling a government.

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Or you could go move to Iran if you have such a hard-on for a holy book controlling a government.
fail. why would i do that when i supposedly have it all right here in S A

baseline bum
07-20-2010, 03:26 PM
fail. why would i do that when i supposedly have it all right here in S A

Because it sounds like you don't believe too much in individual rights or the constitution, so this country probably isn't the right place for you.

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2010, 03:34 PM
ok fair enough.not trying to sound like that. but seriously , according to some here SA might as well be iran. some people in here need to read what is says on your freaking money

no disrespect to you BB. but yeah next time youre stuffing a dollar in your fav strippers butthole youre paying for the service with a piece of paper that says in god we trust! :lmao self pwnage at its best

no disrespect BB

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2010, 03:41 PM
:lmao maybe theyll start taking credit cards :lmao

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 03:58 PM
go fuck yourself you redneck piece of shit.

go get another #3 tattoo you pasty ass, south texas sack of shit.

ffadicted
07-20-2010, 04:07 PM
xXx is trollin' y'all so hard it's hilarious

JoeChalupa
07-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Power to the people!!

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2010, 04:09 PM
go fuck yourself you redneck piece of shit.

go get another #3 tattoo you pasty ass, south texas sack of shit.

should i pay with cash or credit. your call:lol

JoeChalupa
07-20-2010, 04:15 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/doogie78/stripper.jpg

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-20-2010, 04:18 PM
should i pay with cash or credit. your call:lol
:flag:

cornbread
07-20-2010, 06:10 PM

Well, I am not judging people who go to strip bars that's for sure...as far as churchgoers---they can pray all they want and I would not judge them either...

what I DID say though, was that there are entirely WAY TOO MANY churches/places of worship---but what REALLY ALARMED me---

is the size and scope and investments of these churches---I mean have you seen these PALACES? They are bigger than some DISNEYLAND architectures!!

Geez...if big fuckin' RED FLAGS don't appear in your mind/conscience when you really think about this disparity in expenditures---then , man you are in for a treat in the future of San Antonio when all these rich---investors get what they are investing for....

and if you believe that they spent all these billions of dollars---so that joe blow can go to pray---then you have got some surprise in the meaning of AGENDAS in the future....

I am not judging the people that are worshipping there---but I would really like to see how these people are financing these worship palaces---and I would like someone to explain to me how this has anything to do with GOD.

Oh, I figured the small-minded people who had not progressed much were the people in the churches. I guess that was a wrong assumption on my part.

But you kind of spelled out my point for me with this post. You're up in arms with xXx because he has a vision of what his community should look like regarding strip clubs and alcohol. You have your own vision of what the community should like and to you that means fewer/smaller churches—with a rationale that seems to be based on your assumptions rather than facts. Then you went off because xXx is meddling and wanting to have control in other people's lives. As somebody who lived in California for nearly 20 years and then moved back to SA and now wants it to fit your idea of what the city should look like, it makes you sound like a meddler too—just on the other end of the spectrum.

Creepn
07-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Silver Mystix, I agree with you because Iam in your position (about progression). I was born and raised in SA and loved it. But as I lived elsewhere and came back to SA, I was like "its still the same...." and felt kind of depressed. Now I just visit SA and can't wait to leave after a few days.

The thing is the old folks. Especially old folks who never lived elsewhere. I had a friendly argument with these people when I brought this up and they say that they don't want to be a New York, or a Dallas or even an Austin. They are proud and call it "humble". They will do everything they can to keep it that way.

I don't know if its true or not but they said that they voted a long time ago that skyscrapers cant be taller than the hemisphere? So that's why we don't have huge skyscrapers.

silverblk mystix
07-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Silver Mystix, I agree with you because Iam in your position (about progression). I was born and raised in SA and loved it. But as I lived elsewhere and came back to SA, I was like "its still the same...." and felt kind of depressed. Now I just visit SA and can't wait to leave after a few days.

The thing is the old folks. Especially old folks who never lived elsewhere. I had a friendly argument with these people when I brought this up and they say that they don't want to be a New York, or a Dallas or even an Austin. They are proud and call it "humble". They will do everything they can to keep it that way.

I don't know if its true or not but they said that they voted a long time ago that skyscrapers cant be taller than the hemisphere? So that's why we don't have huge skyscrapers.

Well, I think the skyscrapers would have to ---NOT ---overshadow the alamo---or would have to kinda have the same style--like spanish colonial or something---that is why you don't see the ultra modern---all-glass buildings...
instead you see these marriot hotels with a sorta spanish ---mexico---look...

silverblk mystix
07-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Oh, I figured the small-minded people who had not progressed much were the people in the churches. I guess that was a wrong assumption on my part.

But you kind of spelled out my point for me with this post. You're up in arms with xXx because he has a vision of what his community should look like regarding strip clubs and alcohol. You have your own vision of what the community should like and to you that means fewer/smaller churches—with a rationale that seems to be based on your assumptions rather than facts. Then you went off because xXx is meddling and wanting to have control in other people's lives. As somebody who lived in California for nearly 20 years and then moved back to SA and now wants it to fit your idea of what the city should look like, it makes you sound like a meddler too—just on the other end of the spectrum.

I don't see where you make that conclusion...so maybe you misunderstand me..

so i will tell you where I stand...

i don't have some vision---of where I would want san antonio to be...I don't really care---as I am not invested there anymore---I decided to live in Austin as I felt that it wasn't as backward---or as repressed as san antonio...

the churches were just an indication that something is rotten in denmark--if you see so many EXTRAVAGANT places of worship...it stands to reason that there are people attending these places and when I see a LOT of something---I usually pay attention...and my FEELING (yes---I may be off --or I may be projecting MY opinions and making a call based on them---but that is my choice)---my feeling is that when you see an OVERABUNDANCE of anything---there is usually something OFF BALANCE....and from what I have seen & heard since I have been back---confirms my suspicions...which are;

that a lot of religious people like to judge...and like to meddle in other people's affairs...and like to dictate how other people live, what they do in their own homes and generally just like to stick their noses where they don't belong...

which leads us to our ORIGINAL thread and the fact that some people want to close strip bars---or run them out of town---or away from their neighborhood and expect everyone to live like them....

the thing that I would like to see happen in san antonio----and any city---is for people to think intelligently and fairly and live and LET LIVE---that does NOT seem to be too much to ask----but again---that is when I am feeling like I care about san antonio---when I see people like XXX preaching--then that is when I remind myself why I left---and remember to NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SAN ANTONIO...

HOPE we are clear now....

cornbread
07-20-2010, 10:37 PM
a lot of religious people like to judge...and like to meddle in other people's affairs...and like to dictate how other people live, what they do in their own homes and generally just like to stick their noses where they don't belong...

I think we've come full circle.

the thing that I would like to see happen in san antonio----and any city---is for people to think intelligently and fairly and live and LET LIVE---that does NOT seem to be too much to ask----but again---that is when I am feeling like I care about san antonio---when I see people like XXX preaching--then that is when I remind myself why I left---and remember to NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SAN ANTONIO...

If everybody thought intelligently and fairly, and had a live and let attitude the world would be a nice place. But most people have an agenda fueled by something and don't want to play that way. xXx is driven by religion. You don't like religion because of your conceptions of people who attend church or the forces who run the church.

What it comes down to is we'll always have one side screaming "pervert" or "poor lost child" while the other screams "small minded" and "hypocritical tool." There's your first barrier to city-wide intelligent and fair thinking with a live and let live attitude.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2010, 11:32 PM
So, is this the thread recap:

ALWAYS bet on BLACK (who has 90% of his posts about race) is accusing people of being racist for not wanting a strip club at 410 and Broadway. But his real issue is that he doesn't want to drive out of Stone Oak for a strip club (I'm not sure what the 410/Broadway location has to do with Stone Oak).

Maybe he should just get a girlfriend?

silverblk mystix likes San Antonio but sees GIGANTIC CHURCHES EVERYWHERE - GIGANTIC! Come on, man. There are some big churches in San Antonio but they aren't "everywhere" and there isn't a high percentage of them compared to other cities or anything.

xXx thinks everyone is a pervert.

A bunch of people are upset about some Dodie Lee character who is an obvious troll (right?)

Is that all?

PM5K
07-20-2010, 11:37 PM
http://www.fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/nail-on-head.jpg

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-20-2010, 11:38 PM

Is that all?

and it was funny

bridgetbbyxo
07-21-2010, 12:01 AM
i think SA needs more stripclubs.. i get bored dancing at the same clubs and dont like to drive far to get to another..

silverblk mystix
07-21-2010, 12:04 AM

ALWAYS bet on BLACK (who has 90% of his posts about race) is accusing people of being racist for not wanting a strip club at 410 and Broadway. But his real issue is that he doesn't want to drive out of Stone Oak for a strip club (I'm not sure what the 410/Broadway location has to do with Stone Oak).

silverblk mystix likes San Antonio but sees GIGANTIC CHURCHES EVERYWHERE - GIGANTIC! Come on, man. There are some big churches in San Antonio but they aren't "everywhere" and there isn't a high percentage of them compared to other cities or anything.

A bunch of people are upset about some Dodie Lee character who is an obvious troll (right?)

Is that all?

it was almost as good as the Manu approves of gay marriage :lol

z0sa
07-21-2010, 12:20 AM
snoreworthy

oh crap
07-21-2010, 12:22 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao@ anyone who has ever been disillusioned over San Antonio being anything then what it is. I've no sympathy for such fools.

EricB
07-21-2010, 05:13 AM
If its that bad and you moved out, whats the point?

Is San Antonio not a huge city? No, is it some small backwoods city with nothing? Not really.

I've never understood the whole "Have to trash San Antonio" thinking.

If you want bigger and dirtier and crowded, its a free country, move to New York or out here to LA.

xXx
07-21-2010, 07:54 AM
way to read that book of laws....

I have two laws that I live my life by.

But I am considering what you say as further proof that I should stop eating red meat altogether. I had tortilla chicken soup yesterday without the tortilla chips and then a grilled chicken sandwich from chic filet. We got one of those little cows holding up the eat more chicken banner in my son's kids meal.

Once I get those pork flautas finished, I will be done with red meat.

Thanks for your guidance.

xXx
07-21-2010, 07:59 AM
come on, damnit!
we just got trolled by xXx

I mean, his screen name is XXX!!!!!!!!!!

He loves scripp clubbs as much as I do

I most certainly do not love strip clubs.

I rebuke lust at every turn, or have you not been listening?

I remember going to a strip club with my friends about 2 years ago...I did not give a stripper a single dollar. I did not go up to any stage. I ate two of their steak and fries specials and had a beer and drank water with lemon.

I admit to looking at the dancers as well as the tv as I was not as strong them as I am now.

I would not choose to return. My best friend does not drink. My best friend does not goto these places, but he does have lust in his heart. I am guiding him appropriately. My other friends that I went to the strip club with that night a couple years ago...they both like to drink to get drunk. I don't hang out with them too much anymore, but they are like my brothers. I am going to make it a point to hang out with them more and guide them appropriately as well. I love them. I love you too man, you just don't see it. Take care of yourself.

xXx
07-21-2010, 08:01 AM
No I am not. Is XXX your real screen name?

Oh, but I am not the one hurling insults at other posters. That would be you.

So if you wish to insult, stand tall, or stand down.

xXx
07-21-2010, 08:17 AM

Yes, big places of worship are always going to be red flags to those that choose to do evil and continue their selfish ways.

oh and by the way...this XXX guy....jeez what a fuckin' hypocritical tool...he called himself a ....PROTECTOR!!!! :lmao

WTF are you protecting? you mentioned perverted drunks and also stated that these girls/dancers/strippers....were once ``little girls with dreams''..:lmao

is that who you are protecting? :lmao

did they specifically ask for help? did they cut you in on a percentage (or at least some sex :lmao) ???

you also mentioned ...men with lust in their hearts!..stated you DON'T lust in your heart....ummmm...ok...sure...but why are you afraid of lust that might be in your heart---what did YOU do in your life---that SOMEONE ELSE judged YOU on that made you feel paranoid about things you TRULY feel...did some moral hypocrite like an ex or a pastor or priest---make you feel like shit cause you broke some of the rules they invented--ALL TO CONTROL YOU???

look into this shit---I am scared of people like you who go around preaching goodness and morality because of some FUCK-UP you had in YOUR PAST!!!

Give me a bunch of HONEST SINNERS any day--over some dishonest hypocrite who can't even deal with any desires he might find in his own heart---therefore he tries to regulate OTHERS.....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

If I could free all women from their chains in these clubs and all men from their chains to alcohol, I would do it. But only they can free themselves.

The only think I am talking about here is preserving a communities right to decide what kind of businesses that will be run in their own community.

I would most certainly not want a strip club in my neighborhood. I do not live in Stone Oak, I am closer to Alamo Ranch, but the fact remains, Strip Clubs will invite an element that I don't want around my neighborhood.

I am not trying to get those that are already open closed down. I am not trying to get alcohol banned. I am not trying to control anyone. But I will stand and protect my neighborhood if and when the time comes and I have to respect these people for doing the same.

As for your personal questions regarding me, it is very simple. There was no outside source that rained judgment on me. I had always been torn in two directions. I wanted desperately to be a good man, but I also would not relinquish my selfish desires. For many years, I would go to church, then drop off my wife at home, only to get back in the car, and smoke marijuana on the way to the bar so I could drink excessively and watch football.

We have a dual nature. It is up to us individually to squash our evil side.

However, the only way that this can be done is to embrace our good side.

I died, and was reborn. I remember my sinful ways, and temptation abounds all around. I grow stronger every day and resist at every turn.

It has freed me and I am happier than I've ever been in my life.

I am at peace.

I do not wish to control. I wish to help liberate.

People have the freedom to choose their own destiny. I would never claim to have the power or the influence to change that, nor would I want to.

However, if I can help be an example, by the words I speak, and more importantly, by the path I walk, then maybe some will take notice and liberate themselves as well...walk the good path...save themselves much hardship and pain and suffering.

You say you want an honest sinner...well I'm right here. I am no where near perfect, and all of you know that already...but I strive for perfection, and I will get closer to it, each day for the rest of my life.

xXx
07-21-2010, 08:26 AM

so i will tell you where I stand...

HOPE we are clear now....

I think everyone reading this is clear about where you stand regarding San Antonio and how you wish to continue to live selfishly without anyone judging you. All I would suggest to you is to spend more time judging yourself. Look at all the decisions in your life and which ones let to something good. Which ones led to something that caused you hardship. Goodluck to you.

Liar
07-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Oh, but I am not the one hurling insults at other posters. That would be you.

So if you wish to insult, stand tall, or stand down.

"I couldn't agree with you more." is an insult?

You sure do know how to read!!!

silverblk mystix
07-21-2010, 09:37 AM
I think everyone reading this is clear about where you stand regarding San Antonio and how you wish to continue to live selfishly without anyone judging you. All I would suggest to you is to spend more time judging yourself. Look at all the decisions in your life and which ones let to something good. Which ones led to something that caused you hardship. Goodluck to you.

There are many things in your posts that you said, and frankly, some are just twisted from their original intent.

I will respond to ONE for now.

You stated that I feel a certain way about San Antonio and that I CONTINUE to live SELFISHLY without anyone judging me.....hmmmm...it sounds pretty negative the way you twisted that and tried to leave a connotation ---and judged me ---all at the same time.

Pretty clever don't you think...how you can sit there and speak in tones that sound peaceful and spiritual,etc...whilst passing judgement on another person.

So let us examine SELFISHNESS...since that is the little jab you just threw at me....

Tell me;

Is it selfish for a person to mind his own business, live by his own rules and leave others alone?

Or

Could it be even more selfish to follow other peoples rules and then try to recruit OTHER people to live by those borrowed rules and on top of that---to JUDGE those people who decide NOT to subscribe to YOUR way?

Selfishness ...to NOT impose on anyone...to be free....how does that make sense? It is self-evident that it does not make sense because to be selfish is to actually EXPECT OTHERS to live by YOUR rules---that is selfishness.

xXx
07-21-2010, 09:43 AM
"I couldn't agree with you more." is an insult?

You sure do know how to read!!!

Sir, are you not logged in as your "Liar" troll?

Was it not your intent to imply that I am a liar?

If that was not your intent, then I apologize.

CosmicCowboy
07-21-2010, 09:43 AM
This xXx troll creeps me out. Sounds like a religious serial killer in his formative years.

silverblk mystix
07-21-2010, 09:54 AM
This xXx troll creeps me out. Sounds like a religious serial killer in his formative years.

This.

xXx
07-21-2010, 09:54 AM
There are many things in your posts that you said, and frankly, some are just twisted from their original intent.

I will respond to ONE for now.

You stated that I feel a certain way about San Antonio and that I CONTINUE to live SELFISHLY without anyone judging me.....hmmmm...it sounds pretty negative the way you twisted that and tried to leave a connotation ---and judged me ---all at the same time.

Pretty clever don't you think...how you can sit there and speak in tones that sound peaceful and spiritual,etc...whilst passing judgement on another person.

You state that I judge you. I do nothing of the kind. I am simply describing you from the impression you have left from your words. I do not know what kind of person you are and I am a judge of no one but myself.

However, you stated that you returned to SA to be with family. I say kudos.

Then you say you left to goto Austin where you felt more comfortable.

I say boo. Unless you have family in Austin as well?

You have clearly stated time and again that you do not care one bit for this city. What do you care about? I'm interested to know.

Now on to your questions...

So let us examine SELFISHNESS...since that is the little jab you just threw at me....

Tell me;Is it selfish for a person to mind his own business, live by his own rules and leave others alone?

If your brother is hanging from a cliff, would you not reach out your hand?

Or would you mind your own business and walk on by?

Could it be even more selfish to follow other peoples rules and then try to recruit OTHER people to live by those borrowed rules and on top of that---to JUDGE those people who decide NOT to subscribe to YOUR way?

Selfishness ...to NOT impose on anyone...to be free....how does that make sense? It is self-evident that it does not make sense because to be selfish is to actually EXPECT OTHERS to live by YOUR rules---that is selfishness.

Firstly, these are not my rules. These are the Commandments that I follow.

Secondly, I am not trying to pull anyone onto the boat that does not reach for it.

What I am trying to do is to show those in the water that they should reach for it...for life on the boat is Glorious.

I do not judge those that wish to remain in the water. I pray for them.

oh crap
07-21-2010, 09:58 AM
lol feeding the troll and letting this guy get your goat.

xXx
07-21-2010, 09:59 AM

Have no fear CosmicCowboy. I just recently viewed American Psycho, and I was creeped out as well. I will never watch that movie again. I am the direct opposite of that character if you can believe that.

I am not vain. I do not wish to blend in. I do enjoy the lyrics of music as well.

But as I have stated time and time again, I rebuke lust, I do not partake.

I am about love, not hate.

I would have to kill myself before I would harm another purposely.

The only think I have killed recently are ants and wasps in my backyard.

xXx
07-21-2010, 09:59 AM
lol feeding the troll and letting this guy get your goat.

I am no troll mr. crap.

silverblk mystix
07-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Yes, big places of worship are always going to be red flags to those that choose to do evil and continue their selfish ways.

Tell me exactly how you conclude that I choose to do evil and what evil did I commit? Pretty wicked to accuse someone you never met as being evil dont you think?

If I could free all women from their chains in these clubs and all men from their chains to alcohol, I would do it. But only they can free themselves.

Only YOU think that they are in chains---they did not ask to be freed--in other words---again---mind your own business.

The only think I am talking about here is preserving a communities right to decide what kind of businesses that will be run in their own community.

I would most certainly not want a strip club in my neighborhood. I do not live in Stone Oak, I am closer to Alamo Ranch, but the fact remains, Strip Clubs will invite an element that I don't want around my neighborhood.

I am not trying to get those that are already open closed down. I am not trying to get alcohol banned. I am not trying to control anyone. But I will stand and protect my neighborhood if and when the time comes and I have to respect these people for doing the same.

Understood. Got no problem with you looking out for yourself. Yourself.

As for your personal questions regarding me, it is very simple. There was no outside source that rained judgment on me. I had always been torn in two directions. I wanted desperately to be a good man, but I also would not relinquish my selfish desires. For many years, I would go to church, then drop off my wife at home, only to get back in the car, and smoke marijuana on the way to the bar so I could drink excessively and watch football.

Why do you believe---or who convinced you that drinking,smoking and watching football were selfish desires? At least you still had a pair of balls back then. Somehow you were emasculated and became fearful of making yourself happy--you even became judgmental of yourself by calling your own actions selfish. Your wife could have joined you and had a blast---or she could have allowed you your space and not pressured you to live by her rules. IMO the only bad thing you did that you described --was going to church...now that will REALLY fuck up someone trying to enjoy their life.

We have a dual nature. It is up to us individually to squash our evil side.

This is nonsense. Anyone can try to convince anyone else of what is and is not evil. Our nature is ---one thing and one thing only---and that is to love. Not receive, not make a grade, not go to heaven,not to avoid hell, not to follow some rules,not to do anything else---except to love. And when you reach a state of love you will see and be aware of what actions need to be done---you will have a clear picture of what to do and how to respond to any situation---you will not go on spouting about good and evil and dual nature and selfish desires ad nauseum---you will just follow your true nature...to love.

Nonsense.

I died, and was reborn. I remember my sinful ways, and temptation abounds all around. I grow stronger every day and resist at every turn.

Nonsense. Forgive yourself already and stop believing that stuff that you somehow have to repent---that is just religion trying to control you. Find out about love and you can drop religion and judgement altogether.

It has freed me and I am happier than I've ever been in my life.

Wait til you get a taste of reality--at first it will terrify you---but then it will open your eyes to love and you will never be the same again.

I am at peace.

I sense dishonesty here. If you are at peace you will have no desire to punish yourself and try to regulate your desires and continually make efforts in vain to become something more than what you are now---or something better.

I do not wish to control. I wish to help liberate.

Be careful what you try to liberate---be careful in trying to help others when you are still blind yourself...because then you will not be responding to another persons call for help---but rather your own agenda...in other words---do you see the world as it is ---or do you see the world AS YOU ARE???
Find the answer to that and you will refrain from helping others until your eyes are clear and you are in touch with reality.

People have the freedom to choose their own destiny. I would never claim to have the power or the influence to change that, nor would I want to. :toast
First real thing you have said so far.

However, if I can help be an example, by the words I speak, and more importantly, by the path I walk, then maybe some will take notice and liberate themselves as well...walk the good path...save themselves much hardship and pain and suffering.

Again---misguided. If you do your own dance because that is who you are and someone benefits---OR NOT--it should not matter so just keep dancing away...but if you harbor the illusion that by doing this dance that someone will benefit and now--you have done some good---then you lost your way again...

You say you want an honest sinner...well I'm right here. I am no where near perfect, and all of you know that already...but I strive for perfection, and I will get closer to it, each day for the rest of my life.

Happy trails.

silverblk mystix
07-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Sorry, I am not sure how to respond---line by line to a lengthy post so that is why the previous post was all rolled into one...

xXx
07-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Only YOU think that they are in chains---they did not ask to be freed--in other words---again---mind your own business.

No Sir. I KNOW they are in chains.

Ask any reformed alcoholic...or any former stripper...and they will tell you that they are happy that they are free from that part of their lives.

Understood. Got no problem with you looking out for yourself. Yourself.

No, not for myself. For my community. In reality, my community is the whole world, but I cannot rid the world of evil. God will handle that.

Why do you believe---or who convinced you that drinking,smoking and watching football were selfish desires? At least you still had a pair of balls back then. Somehow you were emasculated and became fearful of making yourself happy--you even became judgmental of yourself by calling your own actions selfish. Your wife could have joined you and had a blast---or she could have allowed you your space and not pressured you to live by her rules. IMO the only bad thing you did that you described --was going to church...now that will REALLY fuck up someone trying to enjoy their life.

Why drink alcohol? Why smoke marijuana or any other substance?

What are we trying to escape from? The daily grind?

Well I am here to tell you, we as a world are working too hard. We should all work smarter and not harder. We are moving too fast. We should all slow down, take our time, do things right...the first time. We are all reactionary in many things that we do. If we were more proactive, more calm, we would be able to see pitfalls well in advance and learn to avoid them instead of just walking obliviously through life, falling in the hole and then struggling to get out...time and time again.

As for me being fearful, I can only tell you that I have no fear...not anymore...and I am happier than I've ever been in my life. This has caused a chain reaction and now my family is happier than they have ever been in their lives...my friends are happier. For I have learned how to truly love...which is what you go on to talk about.

You think that walking the righteous path somehow prohibits us from enjoying our lives? I say that I once thought as you do. However, walking the righteous path, day in, day out, actually helps us to enjoy our lives more than ever before.

This is nonsense. Anyone can try to convince anyone else of what is and is not evil. Our nature is ---one thing and one thing only---and that is to love. Not receive, not make a grade, not go to heaven,not to avoid hell, not to follow some rules,not to do anything else---except to love. And when you reach a state of love you will see and be aware of what actions need to be done---you will have a clear picture of what to do and how to respond to any situation---you will not go on spouting about good and evil and dual nature and selfish desires ad nauseum---you will just follow your true nature...to love.

I really like what you are saying here. You seem to know the truth about Love...and how it can lead our actions...and give us clarity in all that we do.

This is really awesome to hear and I am happy that you believe this.

Why you are resistant to heaven and everlasting life is a mystery to me though.

I wish I could agree with you about us not having a dual nature, but I look around at the world and I see otherwise.

Nonsense.

How can you in one breath speak of love being the key and in another scoff the notion of embracing it?

Nonsense. Forgive yourself already and stop believing that stuff that you somehow have to repent---that is just religion trying to control you. Find out about love and you can drop religion and judgment altogether.

Jesus was crucified for all of our sins and all of our sins are forgiven if we just follow Jesus. I have chosen to do so. So should we all.

I have learned to control myself though the Grace of God. So should we all.

Our God is a merciful God. A loving God. A peaceful God.

Do not be fooled by the deceiver, who wishes for all of us to fight each other. Do not be fooled by the jealous god who has brought destruction and death and to all of our doorsteps.

Wait til you get a taste of reality--at first it will terrify you---but then it will open your eyes to love and you will never be the same again.

Sir, I have seen all the 'reality' of this earth. I am not terrified. I am saddened. My heart has been opened to love, and you are right, I will never be the same as I was again.

I am at peace.

I sense dishonesty here. If you are at peace you will have no desire to punish yourself and try to regulate your desires and continually make efforts in vain to become something more than what you are now---or something better.

I am as honest as I can be. I have no desire to punish myself. I have a desire to lift myself higher. I do not try to regulate my desires...but my desires have changed. They are now selfless desires. I assure you my efforts are not in vain. I am becoming something more than I am now...something better...day by day.

Be careful what you try to liberate---be careful in trying to help others when you are still blind yourself...because then you will not be responding to another persons call for help---but rather your own agenda...in other words---do you see the world as it is ---or do you see the world AS YOU ARE???

Find the answer to that and you will refrain from helping others until your eyes are clear and you are in touch with reality.

I believe this is good advice. I see the world as it is. I also see the world as it could be and will be once again. There will be Heaven on Earth, and that is the Good news.

Again---misguided. If you do your own dance because that is who you are and someone benefits---OR NOT--it should not matter so just keep dancing away...but if you harbor the illusion that by doing this dance that someone will benefit and now--you have done some good---then you lost your way again...Happy trails.

I will continue on the righteous past as many many before me have.

I will continue to invite others that are not on it to join.

I have no illusion that any that join are doing so for my benefit, or my glory.

They are doing so for their benefit and for His Glory.

Happy trails to you as well.

xXx
07-21-2010, 11:13 AM
The more I ponder your statement that we have a good nature, the more I agree.

God created man in his own image. Our nature is to be good...to be truly loving of God, of each other, and of ourselves.

Children are brought into this world innocent. It is the evil influences in this world combined with the lack of guidance that leads our children astray.

We cannot keep our children from the realities of the world, but we can shield them from it by instilling the wisdom to not only identify right from wrong, but also to choose right, 100% of the time. Sure they will fall, as we all do, but they will rise again, dust themselves off, and learn from their mistakes.

Thanks for your clarity on this silverblk mystix.

scott
07-21-2010, 03:49 PM
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/39024/sport-bike-turning-circles/boxxy-trolling.jpg

DisAsTerBot
07-21-2010, 04:35 PM
I have two laws that I live my life by.

But I am considering what you say as further proof that I should stop eating red meat altogether. I had tortilla chicken soup yesterday without the tortilla chips and then a grilled chicken sandwich from chic filet. We got one of those little cows holding up the eat more chicken banner in my son's kids meal.

Once I get those pork flautas finished, I will be done with red meat.

Thanks for your guidance.

:toast

Das Texan
07-21-2010, 04:54 PM

Is that all?

Good thing I glossed over the majority of this thread and read your recap.
:downspin:

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Good thing I glossed over the majority of this thread and read your recap.
:downspin:

i think i need kori to give another updated recap
i just cant read through all that boo shit
i;d rather go to the nba forum and read 3 pages of bitches and blunts

xXx
07-21-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/39024/sport-bike-turning-circles/boxxy-trolling.jpg

Scott, you ask for God's help in your custom title.

Can you not recognize one of His servants?

Das Texan
07-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Scott, you ask for God's help in your custom title.

Can you not recognize one of His servants?

I cant put my finger around this troll

Ignignokt
07-21-2010, 10:10 PM
I haven't read the whole argument here. But it's stupid to think that Hooters is like a strip bar or anything, but it's also stupid to bitch about zoning laws. Cities need zoning laws or otherwise the plan for a city would be retarded.

Also it's stupid to think that strip bars or hooters attract well to do citizens to a city.

panic giraffe
07-23-2010, 05:17 PM

hey leave my districts 5 and 1 alone! you're right though. we used to have a taco place where you could get a rub and tug til the news found out....