PDA

View Full Version : Are Indazone and Kill_Bill_Pana the same f-ing person?

Double-Up
07-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Is it true or what? I just wanna know for argument sake.

4>0rings
07-21-2010, 03:03 PM
I could see it...

MavDynasty
07-21-2010, 03:07 PM
its been a known fact since 07/08 tbh

indazone and scolarules are the same person

indazone/scolarules=kil_bill_pana

JamStone
07-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Yes.

And I am the same person as Allanon.

DaDakota
07-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Yes, they are.

At one point they were both PMing me, and then all of the sudden he used the wrong user account to reference something that only the other one knew about.

I am very confident they are the same person.

DD

Indazone
07-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Just because Dadakota is an idiot doesn't mean the rest of the board has to be too. So I will post this to prove I am not KBP. Now don't you all feel like dumbasses for listening to DD? By the way DD, you're the biggest moron the board has ever seen.

I not know about you but I am get very mad. Now I am accuse by this asshole Bruno of be some other person in yet still different forum. Dakota is a fucking moron and liar and asshole.

Kori say I have comcast and I have NEVER in whole life have this service. I am start to lose patience with these fucking idiots.

Kori is able to track when you log on. I think what is happening is that on your notebook computer or whatever computer you are using has automatic IP switching software on it.

Bruno did not provide a link so that does not prove anything. I went to interbasket.net and did not see any of your posts under killbillpana. I did however find a person who is American posting under vasilious spanoulis who has banned under his name. This person could actually be the other person known as bballscientist. No matter. When you get back to Greece, you will at least temporarily have to drop your IP switching software for about a month. Send a Private Message to Kori that you are doing so and why you are doing so and then she can tell the rest of the board that you are not me and are in fact in Greece. In the meantime, just ignore guys like Dadakota. I have him on ignore now too.

Just post like normal and expect a little bit more controversy in the near future until you can prove you are not me and are in fact in Europe.

Vasileios Spanoulis is same person as Rockets Dynasty and blacklab. He is from Crete and he split time between there and US. He is Greek American. He live in El Paso Texas and also in Sitia in Greece between half time of year. I am never in El Paso Texas and I am never in Sitia. And Kori know this.

Also these idiots is dumb because only Greek person can even know his name is Vasileios. Americans not even know name is Vasileios they just know is Vassilis which is wrong spelling but Americans spells everything wrong just like should be Amerikans. They not understand even basic thing it seem like Greek language have different alphabet.

They not even understand Basil and Billy and Vassilis and Vasileios and also Vassili. Spanoulis and Spanouli. Only Greeks can understand this. But Dakota says Rockets Dynasty is not Greek.:rolleyes

Why is only Americans like you able to understand things and people from other countries? I not understand all endless comments like "they have no toilets in Europe" "in Greece they live in barns" "people from Slovenia smell" "all Russians are criminals and rape and kill any American" and so many like these in here and Rockets board.

Do people like Kori and Clutch have no shame? They have no sense to not allow such things be say all the time? Or is most all Americans this pathetic and stupid and hateful to others? Is amazing how Americans acts like this to other countries and then keep say "why do they hate us?" People from other countries hate Americans because they are dumbest, most arrogant, most ignorant, and most hateful people in world and they prove it every day.

I see how in Clutch site they all talks about Chinese this same way like "Chinese have yellow teeth and bad breath" "Yao needs to eat a bowl of rice" "Chinese are pointer heads and slant eyes"

Clutch allow this go on and then Chinese get mad and somehow this stop. But why is it not stop when is focused at Europeans and Russians?

I am tired of the ignorance in this forum. I am thinking good people are not welcome here.

Bruno is stupid idiot. There is Greek forums for Panathinaikos and also one for Hellas national team. There is no reason for me to be in interbasket. Also there is talkbasket and blacklab have account there. I ask him where he have account. He also say he NOT have one in this site.

Bruno is just angry. He is French person this is obvious I can find them from 5 kilometers away just like Americans. He is hater because Greece dominate France every time in competitions and Spanoulis always dominate Parker. It drive him crazy and he is hater.

Well if you don't want to post here anymore, please send me your real email. On AOL Instant Messenger I am there as bexcelant. Here is my email:

[email protected]

I know you are mad. I was very mad too but there is nothing you can do. That last post you made was like unbelievable. If you get banned, then I hope this message reaches you first.

I would like to remain friends with you. One day soon I will be moving to Panama. This is closer to you. I would like to see NBA game in US. Maybe one day we can go to Rockets game.

I have email in aol account also that I have use before.

[email protected]

Now it's not my problem that DD takes a private conversation between me and KBP that I sent to him for his opinion and blows it up into a conspiracy that we are the same person. Shame Shame. My opinion has not changed Eric Peterson aka Dadakota. You are one dumb mutha.

DaDakota
07-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Indazone is deflecting that is not at all the conversation I am talking about and he knows it.

I was chatting with both of them about VSpan in seperate PMs, and in completely different contextual conversations.

When all of the sudden Inda responds to a question I had posed to KBP, and whoops...there it is.

Indazone = KBP = Scolarules = BBallScientist = Apollo = who knows however many other aliases this kid has....

His MO is to post a stupid rumor, then have Inda come in and try to act like it is a real possibility, thus generating actual conversation and then to get his jollies off as it is picked up by some lazy reporter over on some other BBall log.

KBP also masked his IP addy, but slipped once and it was in Houston in comcast....but Kori would have to answer that personally.

I am 100% sure they are the same person, no matter how much deflection and BS they try to spew.

And he has been banned from numerous sites because of this tired, act....

It is what it is.....whine all you want, but you and all your trolls are out.

DD

BlackSwordsMan
07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
yes

Indazone
07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow Eric you are really slow on the uptake. I'll just let the rest of the board decide now. All I can do is post old email between KPB and myself and if that doesn't do it, nothing will. I know you're an idiot so nothing is going to change your mind.

ginobili's bald spot
07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
KBP also masked his IP addy, but slipped once and it was in Houston in comcast....but Kori would have to answer that personally.

It has been said a million times that it was Arkansas. It wasn't Houston.

lefty
07-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes

DaDakota
07-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Wow Eric you are really slow on the uptake. I'll just let the rest of the board decide now. All I can do is post old email between KPB and myself and if that doesn't do it, nothing will. I know you're an idiot so nothing is going to change your mind.

LOL - so you think by using my real name it will change the truth?

Whatever, kid. Like you and your multiple personalities could not email back and forth.....LOL..seriously.....what a joke.

DD

Indazone
07-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Yah because I could conjure up an old email record like that on the spot. DOH

DaDakota
07-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Yah because I could conjure up an old email record like that on the spot. DOH

Don't be stupid, you could easily change the user names, or have created that fake conversation back in the day when I first busted you out.

It is what it is dude, you are KBP, and Inda.....

Sometimes getting caught sucks doesn't it?

DD

Indazone
07-21-2010, 03:46 PM
By the way, did you ever think that PM like Instant Messenger you were speaking to both of us at the same time and that a question asked to KBP, would also be asked to me by KBP? This is exactly what happened.

H Town
07-21-2010, 03:47 PM
I am Indazone, KBP, and scolarules... Just made my new account a few seconds ago...

Indazone
07-21-2010, 03:48 PM
I"m done and out. Said enough..I'm still going to post as Indazone and you guys can say whatever the hell you want. KBP will continue to post as KBP and if he gets banned for dumb posts, then that's on him.

DaDakota
07-21-2010, 03:48 PM
OOOPS a new excuse.

Look, I know you are the same user, I don't care what BS excuse your twisted little basement addled mind can come up with, you got busted at other sites, and busted here.

I know it, you know it.....and everyone else can make up their own mind.....heck if they wanted to they could find the original thread where I proved it....

Me, I don't give a rats butt about it, I know that you are the same, and don't care about anything you or your trolls say otherwise.

DD

Indazone
07-21-2010, 03:49 PM
OOOPS a new excuse.

Look, I know you are the same user, I don't care what BS excuse your twisted little basement addled mind can come up with, you got busted at other sites, and busted here.

I know it, you know it.....and everyone else can make up their own mind.....heck if they wanted to they could find the original thread where I proved it....

Me, I don't give a rats butt about it, I know that you are the same, and don't care about anything you or your trolls say otherwise.

DD

Like I said, slow on the uptake

DaDakota
07-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Like I said, slow on the uptake

So, you are done eh?

ROFLMAO.....Sybil continues....can't walk away, can not stand being caught.

Done like dinner.....

DD

H Town
07-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Lets all have a big orgy....

lefty
07-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Lets all have a big orgy....
Troll forum

freddy79
07-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Troll forum

So true...

Since who should ban these guys doesn't do his job, that's my answer:

This message is hidden because Indazone is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Kill_Bill_Pana is on your ignore list.