PDA

View Full Version : Dream Matchups...

Darrin
07-22-2010, 02:48 AM
I cannot wait for this season to start. One of the reasons is the new teams we haven't seen yet. But, on paper, these are the teams I want to see:

--Oklahoma City Thunder versus LA Lakers
I just love this Thunder team. The Lakers got out by the skin-of-their-teeth last season. Now with more experience and some new pieces, I think this would be a great matchup to see again.

--Chicago Bulls versus Miami Heat
Oh, man. There's so much talent here and I think the Bulls, because of their system, will be making the argument of team versus individual player talent. The contrast in styles and the potential to win Championships--this will be so much fun.

--Boston Celtics versus Orlando Magic
We've had some classics. I always root for the Celtics in this one. I cannot stand that Orlando team.

--Utah Jazz versus Denver Nuggets
I just want to see this new version of the Jazz with Millsap and Jefferson upfront. I think Al Harrington is a nice addition for the Nuggets, and I thorougly enjoy both of these teams.

--San Antonio Spurs versus Dallas Mavericks
The Thunder and Lakers may have a lock on the Conference Finals but there's a couple of veteran teams looking to upstage their potential match and these two teams have plenty of wars in this rivalry.

--Boston Celtics versus Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee is becoming one of my pet teams. I would love to see if they are ready to take on someone as experienced as the Celtics.

--Atlanta Hawks versus New York Knicks
It may get ugly (turnovers) but it should be exciting.

--Memphis Grizzlies versus Sacramento Kings
Memphis looked really good last year but the Kings have added Cousins and Dalembert to their nucleus. These teams seem evenly matched now. If there's any fire in their bellies, this one would be exciting.

--Washington Wizards versus LA Clippers
John Wall versus Blake Griffin. I hope the rest of the team shows up.

--New Jersey Nets versus Detroit Pistons
The only team we could beat last season.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-22-2010, 03:32 AM
I'm looking forward to these games:

Heat vs Cavs in Cleveland(It'll interesting to see how fans treat LeBron)

Heat vs Lakers (Former Champions vs New Champions & Kobe vs LeBron)

Heat vs Knicks (This can be the biggest blow out in the history if Amare wont do anything)

Heat vs Boston (The Big 3 veterans vs the Young Big 3)

OKC vs Lakers (Durant vs Kobe and a rematch from last years playoffs)

OKC vs Heat ( Durant & the Co. VS LeBron & the Co.. )