PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck : Why I didn't rush to judgement...no wait...

fraga
07-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Apparently...late night Fox News Beck doesn't listen to Radio Morning Beck.

Fox News Article. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,597382,00.html)
Clip of Radio Show. (http://mediamatters.org/research/201007210055)

So on Fox "News"...apparently he's puffing his chest out about how he didn't come out and condemn Sherod like all the other news organizations...because he didn't have all the facts...yet oddly...on his radio talk show...it's seems as though he does...you be the judge...

Spurminator
07-22-2010, 11:13 AM
The only reason Beck, Beck listeners, and other like-minded cheerleaders are now interested in the context and the meaning behind her comments is that Obama and the NAACP, with their overreaction, gave them a bigger fish to fry.

In other words, if she isn't forced to resign, Beck and Co. would still be rallying against her and accusing the White House of showing racial favoritism.

hater
07-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I thought that fool was blind already

Stringer_Bell
07-22-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm glad he didn't miss a chance to mention the Weather Ungerground.

Honestly tho, the "was he acting that way cuz you were black or cuz you're with the government?" was similar to an initial thought I had when I first heard the clip. That's a keen observation, one that's not knee jerk racial. Then today, she says she'll probably go after Breitbart because "he came after me." Where is the Christian message in that (turn the other cheek)?

DMX7
07-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah, she wasn't even from the government 24 years ago.

TeyshaBlue
07-22-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm continually fascinated by the attention GB draws from the crowd that would tell others to ignore him.

btw, I try as hard as I can to ignore Beck. However, his name keeps popping up on this bbs.:lol

boutons_deux
07-22-2010, 02:13 PM
BecKKK is an extremely influential, wealthy rabble rouser, and lots of rabble watch his show and get aroused. Same with all the other hate media megaphones.