PDA

View Full Version : Gary Neal was accused for rape?

DynastySpurs210
07-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Uh is this true??

Shifty
07-22-2010, 02:11 PM
and acquitted later.

This shouldn't have been a new thread.

Hooks
07-22-2010, 02:11 PM
http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stories/110405acc.html

completely deck
07-22-2010, 02:19 PM
If anything, history tells us those accused of rape will go on to have MVP seasons.

Gary Neal: 2010-2011 League MVP

lebomb
07-22-2010, 02:26 PM
did this take place in colorado by chance? :(

cheguevara
07-22-2010, 02:29 PM
any pics?

iManu
07-22-2010, 02:57 PM
I wonder if he changed his number.

G-Nob
07-22-2010, 03:14 PM
for or of?

scottspurs
07-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Kobe 2.0

Obstructed_View
07-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Hence the nickname "choo choo". Try to keep up, folks.

EricB
07-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Acquitted. Didn't pay off the girl to drop the charges.

Kori Ellis
07-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Acquitted. Didn't pay off the girl to drop the charges.

He was acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence to say that it wasn't consensual. However, there's no denying he was part of running a train on a girl that was throwing up from drinking. Sick, even if not illegal.

Magdalena M
07-22-2010, 04:15 PM

According to this, Neal had sex with the girl while she was vomiting in a sink, after drinking eight shots. Not exactly an inspirational decision by the Spurs, in my opinion.

Chomag
07-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Well, it has been a long time since we had a player labeled with this. David Wingate was the last Spur that I can remember.

Strange that the Spurs FO would still sign him as they always seem to steer clear of players with even a hint of bad karma. I guess it was just bound to happen again sometime.

My own personal feelings on that matter is that the Spurs should have not singed him based off this. Fact is that it did happen, either it was consensual or not. It's not Spur like and Spurs don't need that kind of garbage around them, but what do I know. I'm just a fan with an opinion.

cheguevara
07-22-2010, 04:17 PM

According to this, Neal had sex with the girl while she was vomiting in a sink, after drinking eight shots. Not exactly an inspirational decision by the Spurs, in my opinion.

Just in, Richard Jefferson just purchased 6 cases of Jack Daniels

gospursgojas
07-22-2010, 04:19 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Magdalena M
07-22-2010, 04:20 PM

Hilarious. You've combined a rape joke with a gay joke. Congratulations.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-22-2010, 04:29 PM
man yall trippin kobe straight up raped a white girl all neal did was get drunk with a ho and fuck her and the ho turned around and flipped the story just like on the movie daddy's little girls where the girl accused the boy of rape because he was a basketball player

Kori Ellis
07-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Well, it has been a long time since we had a player labeled with this. David Wingate was the last Spur that I can remember.

Strange that the Spurs FO would still sign him as they always seem to steer clear of players with even a hint of bad karma. I guess it was just bound to happen again sometime.

My own personal feelings on that matter is that the Spurs should have not singed him based off this. Fact is that it did happen, either it was consensual or not. It's not Spur like and Spurs don't need that kind of garbage around them, but what do I know. I'm just a fan with an opinion.

Well Ron Mercer, but he was just here for a short time.

DJB
07-22-2010, 04:32 PM
and acquitted later.

This shouldn't have been a new thread.

Welcome to spurstalk :toast

Texas_Ranger
07-22-2010, 04:35 PM
It's 5 years old news. I bet he's not raping drunk girls now so I really don't give a shit what he did in his past, as long as he can contribute to team success.

Chomag
07-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Well Ron Mercer, but he was just here for a short time.

I'm trying to forget about him :lol

Brazil
07-22-2010, 04:36 PM
He was acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence to say that it wasn't consensual. However, there's no denying he was part of running a train on a girl that was throwing up from drinking. Sick, even if not illegal.

well I was not a fan of this signing before but now I really dislike it.

disgusting

I prefer the hill naked pics.

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 04:57 PM
We talked about this last week..it turned me off on the guy..it pretty much depends on the person, everybody has different views when it comes to off-court behavior vs. straight basketball..

Everybody knows my stance on 6-24 and his behavior, it's well-known on the NBA internet, so I would feel similar about Neal..while he may not have raped this woman(possible that he did, too), he still ran on a train on a woman while she was puking into a sink, which is disgusting behavior any way you put it..

DesignatedT
07-22-2010, 05:10 PM
I have a new favorite poster.

No blue text here.

where have you been? tothrowed always tells it like it is. real talk.

G-Dawgg
07-22-2010, 05:10 PM
That's his business, and personall life. He was acquitted, so don't treat him like a criminal. Just keep your daughters clear from him and let the kid play some damn basketball..

timaios
07-22-2010, 05:14 PM
We talked about this last week..it turned me off on the guy..it pretty much depends on the person, everybody has different views when it comes to off-court behavior vs. straight basketball..

Everybody knows my stance on 6-24 and his behavior, it's well-known on the NBA internet, so I would feel similar about Neal..while he may not have raped this woman(possible that he did, too), he still ran on a train on a woman while she was puking into a sink, which is disgusting behavior any way you put it..

Yes, I am sure that Tim, Tony & Manu are thrilled at the idea of playing with that guy.
Seriously, what's wrong with the Spurs FO. I don't care if Neal is good, he's absolutely not a Spurs type of player.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-22-2010, 05:16 PM
stop trippin mutherfuckers it was 5 years ago he been incident free for 5 years and playing with tim and manu will only make him more good

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't think anybody on the team actually cares about what he did, I'm just saying that I find it disgusting from a personal standpoint..

Texas_Ranger
07-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes, I am sure that Tim, Tony & Manu are thrilled at the idea of playing with that guy.
Seriously, what's wrong with the Spurs FO. I don't care if Neal is good, he's absolutely not a Spurs type of player.

And what is a Spurs type of player??

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Hence the nickname "choo choo". Try to keep up, folks.

I came up with Gary "The Train" Neal or Gary "All Aboard" Neal. Choo Choo is not the official name yet tbh.

Gary "Locomotive" Neal - This one could be the best because it blends the Latino heritage of SA and what he did.

silverblk mystix
07-22-2010, 05:25 PM
I will go on record as saying--unless different evidence comes out--that I can never support this guy in a spurs uniform...even if he turns out to be a great player...I will always be against him and conflicted every time he takes the court in a spurs uniform.

I know no one gives a shit about a random spurs fan opinion---but I won't be jumping on this bandwagon and will hope he somehow is off the team soon.

Birn
07-22-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm quite sure the Spurs did their research on the guy before making him an offer. He's obviously grown and learned from his mistakes. He's lived overseas for several years which I'm sure helped his personal development as a man. I'm not going to pass judgment on him. We've all made mistakes and done things we weren't very proud of. What's he supposed to do? Stop trying to make the best of his life? To me, it's more about what he learned and how he responded to his problems. The fact he's been out of trouble for 5 years is a good sign that he's matured. I'm sure the Spurs FO are convinced.

SuperDave
07-22-2010, 05:31 PM
However, there's no denying he was part of running a train on a girl that was throwing up from drinking. Sick, even if not illegal.

Actually, I don't think Neal and the other player ever agreed to the girl's version of events regarding throwing up in the sink while they had sex with her. I tried to look into it because it interests me as a legal matter as well as a Spurs matter, but I never could find where it said either way definitively. It does appear from what I can infer that the accusations regarding the girl throwing up while they had sex with her were coming only from the girl's statements/testimony and the prosecutor's opening statement (which also came from the girl's statement). I don't think either player ever corroborated that part of her accusation.

One thing that I found while researching it was that the girl also testified to sitting in the other player's (not Neal) lap just prior to the incident and telling him that she had performed oral sex on yet another Lasalle player. Also, Neal apparently testified as to oral sex being performed on him, which would indicate that she certainly wasn't throwing up the whole time, at least.

The players' version of events was that she did everything willingly, and later regretted it because of the damage to her reputation after word got out, so she falsified the rape accusation. The jury apparently believed that version of events enough to find them not guilty.

I'm conflicted just because of the accusation, but if Neal's version of events is true (and we don't have any reason to believe otherwise), and the girl made up all of the damning accusations (including even the fact that she was throwing up drunk at the time), then can you imagine how much hell he's been through because of this?

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Plenty of people have run drunken trains and could have been in this situation. Does not make it right, but still.

Libri
07-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Any chance Bill Schoening yells "choo choo" if Neal makes a three?

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Does Neal blast Soul Asylum in his car?

DesignatedT
07-22-2010, 05:34 PM
:lmao at gary "choo choo" neal

timaios
07-22-2010, 05:35 PM
And what is a Spurs type of player??

The type of guys who don't treat women like shit.

Texas_Ranger
07-22-2010, 05:37 PM
The type of guys who don't treat women like shit.

No. That's a type of a normal guy.

ohmwrecker
07-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Was she puking from the beginning? Because if it was during, you might as well go ahead and finish up, right?

Texas_Ranger
07-22-2010, 05:41 PM
The girl said she was raped.
Neal said she did everything willingly.

Why the fuck is everyone on the girl's side??

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 05:43 PM
"Was Gary in the caboose?"

- Lefty

ohmwrecker
07-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Maybe he thought she needed the hymopolic maneuver, and the only way to perform it was by sticking her from behind.

I'm not familiar with that maneuver . . . does it require a lot of mouth breathing?

SpursTillTheEnd
07-22-2010, 05:48 PM
The girl said she was raped.
Neal said she did everything willingly.

Why the fuck is everyone on the girl's side??
this what im saying the ho probably just said she was raped cuz she was trying to cover the fact that shes a ho up, if neal was a raper dont u think he would have done more of this, he didnt rape that ho

peacemaker885
07-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Great. First we have an exhibitionist in Hill, we all know about Dick and now we have this. This gives new meaning to the "spurs" and the "toros"...tsk...

ffadicted
07-22-2010, 05:57 PM

Instantly just became my favorite player

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Will they play this during timeouts?

A_Zi-YSW3aQ

it's me
07-22-2010, 06:11 PM
http://www.examiner.com/a-378922~Neal_finds_new_life_at_Towson.html

LOL

AVman
07-22-2010, 06:12 PM
If anything, history tells us those accused of rape will go on to have MVP seasons.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

toki9
07-22-2010, 06:17 PM
It was the reason he was kicked out of La Salle and thus didn't get drafted. He and a buddy ran a train on a girl.

"Ran a train"? "Choo choo"? Wow, i must be getting really old. Didn't know these terms at all.

ohmwrecker
07-22-2010, 06:24 PM
7Xx5c2_iN3Q

toki9
07-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Running a train on a girl is when there is two guys and one girl. In the black community a train is either switching turns or one guy is "hittin it from the back" while the other guy is "getting his dick sucked."

I would guess it is the former in said case because of the girl throwing up.

Choo choo is just the sound of a train.

I can honestly say that I never thought I'd learn these terms from SpursTalk.com... ;-) Thank you for the explanation, though...i think...

Chieflion
07-22-2010, 06:37 PM

They have to miss the playoffs first, and then demand a trade.

200 miles
07-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Since Neal is signed for 4 years which gives the Spurs 6 guards, does this mean De Colo may never come to the Spurs?

Obstructed_View
07-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Decolo's too tall, isn't he?

gospursgojas
07-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Running a train on a girl is when there is two guys and one girl. In the black community a train is either switching turns or one guy is "hittin it from the back" while the other guy is "getting his dick sucked."

maybe its the latter and now we now why she was vomiting

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Plenty of people have run drunken trains and could have been in this situation. Does not make it right, but still.

Are you one of these drunken people?:lol..

Running a train is just taking turns on a whore..usually it doesn't take place with only 2 guys though, but I guess everybody does it in a different way..the least I've ever seen is 3 guys, and the most I've ever seen is 9 IIRC..it was quite disgusting..

Let's say that we believe him and that he was having consensual sex with her before she was vomiting, continuing the act while the girl is vomiting is disgusting either way..it's not as bad as rape, but come on, she's throwing up..

The fact that he got kicked out of school is relevant IMO..there was definitely something serious going on for him to get kicked out of school, so I tend to believe that he ran a train and the passenger got train sick..

Worst case: They raped this girl..
Best case: They ran a train on her while she was vomiting..

Both cases are disgusting, even if one isn't as bad as the other..

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Not me dude. I was just saying in college boyz and girlz act slutty.

Nathan89
07-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Its was just a misunderstanding. He thought she wanted it but she didn't.:nope

Chomag
07-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Not me dude. I was just saying in college boyz and girlz act slutty.

Well I myself have done some crazy things in my younger years but I can thankfully say this is not one of them.

I know, respecting women is so un-cool these days... :rolleyes
At least by some of the standerds that I have seen from some posters here lol

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 07:56 PM
So your penis is inside of her, and you see this..

http://www.menstuff.org/books/YouTube/vomit.jpg

So he......keeps going?..

DesignatedT
07-22-2010, 07:59 PM
So your penis is inside of her, and you see this..

http://www.menstuff.org/books/YouTube/vomit.jpg

So he......keeps going?..

:lol

ploto
07-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Forcing someone to have sex if they are too drunk to give consent is rape in Pennsylvania. If both the assailant and the victim are drunk, it does not cancel out the fact that it was rape. The victim is never at fault for being raped, regardless of his/her level of intoxication. The responsibility falls squarely with the perpetrator.

http://www.pcar.org/realities-sexual-violence

SpursTillTheEnd
07-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Forcing someone to have sex if they are too drunk to give consent is rape in Pennsylvania. If both the assailant and the victim are drunk, it does not cancel out the fact that it was rape. The victim is never at fault for being raped, regardless of his/her level of intoxication. The responsibility falls squarely with the perpetrator.

http://www.pcar.org/realities-sexual-violence

this is some mutherfucking bullshit so the girl could tell him she wants to fuck and she could even start fucking him first but since she cant remember she hollers rape and ruins the mans life, fuck that females are sheisty as fuck

Obstructed_View
07-22-2010, 08:16 PM
this is some mutherfucking bullshit so the girl could tell him she wants to fuck and she could even start fucking him first but since she cant remember she hollers rape and ruins the mans life, fuck that females are sheisty as fuck

It's okay, you might touch a boob someday.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-22-2010, 08:26 PM
shut up ho obstrut view u aint seen pussy since pussy had u

Chomag
07-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Neal was kicked off his team on Italy for getting sp smashed he couldn't play the next game.

Yep, I just read about this myself only a few hours ago. Spurs quality player written all over. What a guy!

Obstructed_View
07-22-2010, 09:15 PM
That's my point. What if they're both drunk she offers sex and then starts throwing up. Let's just drop this matter and move on to
the fact that Neal was kicked off his team on Italy for getting sp smashed he couldn't play the next game.

you whut motheafuckin position he gon play yo, dat neega need to b startin yo that ud be some champeen shit

dbestpro
07-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Okay so no one here has never been with a girl who got drunk. I had no idea that Spur fans in this forum were so eunuch.

Chomag
07-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Okay so no one here has never been with a girl who got drunk. I had no idea that Spur fans in this forum were so eunuch.

You don't need to get a lady drunk to get laid if you know what your doing.

benefactor
07-22-2010, 09:45 PM
What was he...like 20 years old?

Yes it was stupid, but he was a kid. I did stupid things at 20 I should have been arrested many times over for. He has kept his nose clean since then so obviously he has grown up. Just let it go.

We should keep the nickname though. :)

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Well I just learned some new terms

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 09:51 PM
-This wasn't just some "drunk girl"..I've been with plenty of drunk girls, I've never fucked one while she was vomiting :lol..that's just disgusting..I've never looked at a girl while she was vomiting and thought, "Damn, she's so sexy, I love that throw up noise"..

Big difference between "drunk", and "black out, vomiting drunk"..

-I don't think this is just some stupid thing :lol..whatever though, like I said, it depends on your view point..everybody is entitled to their own opinion..

Obstructed_View
07-22-2010, 09:55 PM

Too bad you think someone needs to rape a girl in order to get laid. She was barfing in the fucking sink, dude.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Too bad you think someone needs to rape a girl in order to get laid. She was barfing in the fucking sink, dude.
nigga u fucking stupid i can tell u never drank with a girl, nigga how u know they wasnt fucking before she threw up,

spizzle_tronk
07-22-2010, 10:01 PM

http://www.xayni.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Sloth_chillin.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2010, 10:03 PM
-This wasn't just some "drunk girl"..I've been with plenty of drunk girls, I've never fucked one while she was vomiting :lol..that's just disgusting..I've never looked at a girl while she was vomiting and thought, "Damn, she's so sexy, I love that throw up noise"..

Big difference between "drunk", and "black out, vomiting drunk"..

-I don't think this is just some stupid thing :lol..whatever though, like I said, it depends on your view point..everybody is entitled to their own opinion..

There is vomiting and then there is vomiting.

More than likely she took a couple of shots and threw it right back up. Most anyone would throw up if they took 8 shots back to back.

It was in the sink so that does mean something. She was standing over the sink. Typically if you are really really fucked up you are on the floor of the bathroom leaning on the toilet. If you are just needing to puke to keep going thats a completely different thing. Its kinda like the fat guy in Varsity Blues puking in the washer and then getting up better than before.

Anyone who has done a lot of MDMA knows what I am talking about.

The point is that her puking does not mean she was passed out and roofied ready for a dead fish.

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 10:05 PM
There is vomiting and then there is vomiting.

More than likely she took a couple of shots and threw it right back up. Most anyone would throw up if they took 8 shots back to back.

It was in the sink so that does mean something. She was standing over the sink. Typically if you are really really fucked up you are on the floor of the bathroom leaning on the toilet. If you are just needing to puke to keep going thats a completely different thing. Its kinda like the fat guy in Varsity Blues puking in the washer and then getting up better than before.

Anyone who has done a lot of MDMA knows what I am talking about.

The point is that her puking does not mean she was passed out and roofied ready for a dead fish.

Well he was doing it from behind, so he could have easily been holding her up from the waist the entire time while she was vomiting in the sunk, it wouldn't be that difficult..he's 6'4 210, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have any trouble..

Alright, that's enough of this for one day, I didn't think I would be re-enacting potential rape scenes in my head today..

Whatever, either way, everybody is entitled, I'm just saying how I find it disgusting..

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Well he was doing it from behind, so he could have easily been holding her up from the waist the entire time while she was vomiting in the sunk, it wouldn't be that difficult..he's 6'4 210, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have any trouble..

Alright, that's enough of this for one day, I didn't think I would be re-enacting potential rape scenes in my head today..

Whatever, either way, everybody is entitled, I'm just saying how I find it disgusting..

Hey its definitely not my thing. My whole point is that puking does not mean she was out of her mind.

Neal apparently has a drinking problem though. Lets just hope hes not a sociopath.

ElNono
07-22-2010, 10:18 PM
As long as he hits the 3 while he's on the court, he can bang drunk pakis for all I care.

gospursgojas
07-22-2010, 10:24 PM
I havent been this disapointed in a spur since I found out Tim Duncan forced himself on that girl whilst at Wake :stirpot:

Dave McNulla
07-22-2010, 10:49 PM

i wouldn't mind knowing more, but i don't know enough to say he did something tragically wrong.

two guys and one girl? maybe neal went first, so it wasn't a train until the other guy got with her. i don't know, but there's a 50/50 chance. was he drunk? don't know.

if he was sloshed and she was sloshed and both said yes, which one was too drunk to be consensual, so who raped who?

not saying those things happened, but i don't know they did not. and i certainly don't know the mindset of the jury and i don't know what happened. i'll reserve judgement for when i know more.

DPG21920
07-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Does Neal blast Soul Asylum in his car?

Nothing? Tough sub.

toki9
07-22-2010, 10:57 PM
move on to the fact that Neal was kicked off his team on Italy for getting sp smashed he couldn't play the next game.

Could you elaborate on this, please? Sounds like this was more recent (and thus more pertinent?)

toki9
07-22-2010, 10:58 PM
By the way, i feel like the 40-Year Old Virgin after having read some of these posts...oh, wait...

peacemaker885
07-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Tsk...this sounds like bad karma. Either the FO didn't know the whole story or they are just plain desperate. No way you treat women that way, whoever you are.

toki9
07-22-2010, 11:04 PM
http://blog.shamsports.com/2010/04/where-are-they-now-2010-part-47.html

Gary Neal was spending his second season with Benetton Treviso, and was leading Serie A in scoring with a 19.4 points per game average. I say "was" for a reason; Benetton released Neal last week. They did this because two weeks ago, Neal went out and got absolutely smashed with Armani Jeans Milano guard Alex Acker, and was subsequently too ill to play in Benetton's next game. Benetton did not take too kindly to a play missing a game for this reason, and they took action. Swift and decisive action. (Neal landed on his feet, signing with Unicaja Malaga in Spain's ACB a matter of days later. But Acker was waived by Milano later the same week. Was this partly the reason why? Could not say.)

In Neal's half-arsed defense, the game in question was against Martos Napoli. Napoli's "struggles" this season - if you can call a catastrophic implosion of a sports franchise that - have been well documented on this site before, and if you're not familiar with them then I implore you to read up on them. Benetton didn't need Gary Neal to beat Napoli; they didn't need anybody to beat Napoli. Even without Neal, Benetton won 169 to 29, Napoli's worst defeat thus far in a season full of history-makingly-awful losses. But that's hardly the point. Neal was unprofessional and not able to play, which is not what they were paying him for. The team could have downplayed it so as to not lose arguably their best player. But they didn't. They took a stand for their virtues. So they cut him.

Hedo Turkoglu, Bryan Colangelo and MLSE, take note. This is how it's done.

Oh, boy...so, strike 2 so far? (And thank you, Phila, for the story)

Whisky Dog
07-22-2010, 11:16 PM
With all the star player collusion and team collision in the past the Spurs probably don't care about this kid's past transgressions if he can step on the NBA court and nail 3s when it matters.

I wouldn't care is Bonner gang banged bitches and snorted coke if he would just show some balls and knock down big playoffs shots.

byrontx
07-23-2010, 12:00 AM
I was a pretty bad boy, until I hit the 30's and straightened up. Maybe Neal did it sooner. I spent half my money on bad women, alcohol, and drugs... and wasted the other half. Banging drunk ho's pulling trains and being too drunk to show up for work was a typical weekend. And that is just the legal stuff (for the most part). The other stuff you don't talk about.

You can wake up one day and decide there is another side to life. Maybe Neal has done that. Give him a chance. The FO has.

Birn
07-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Gary Neal has obviously made some bad decisions in his past. However, somebody help me understand what he should have been doing since those bad mistakes to help himself and others? Also, does he have the right to make a living with his chosen skill?

ducks
07-23-2010, 12:27 AM
spurs brought in sj and got him on the right track

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 12:50 AM
I don't really care if he's drinking and doing a lot of drugs, TBH..not really a big deal, everybody can do whatever they want with their body, it doesn't affect my life..

I just hate hearing about women incidents like this, I have a soft spot for it..

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 12:50 AM

What's up Ducky?..

How's everything?..good?..

jag
07-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Loose girl gives it up to multiple guys on college sports team and once everyone finds out about it she says it was rape.

This is much more common than a lot of people in here think. When you're a college basketball star you don't have to rape girls or force yourself on unconscious girls to get some ass. You take your pick from whichever girls are in line.

Harlemheat said "at best they banged a girl while vomiting." That's ridiculous...
At best, they had sex with this girl at separate times in the same night while she was completely aware and willing, and she got embarrassed when people found out. Guys on college sports teams running trains on girls is not the slightest bit rare. It's definitely not my style, but some of these girls who hang out with these guys are straight up sluts.

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Loose girl gives it up to multiple guys on college sports team and once everyone finds out about it she says it was rape.

This is much more common than a lot of people in here think. When you're a college basketball star you don't have to rape girls or force yourself on unconscious girls to get some ass. You take your pick from whichever girls are in line.

Harlemheat said "at best they banged a girl while vomiting." That's ridiculous...
At best, they had sex with this girl at separate times in the same night while she was completely aware and willing, and she got embarrassed when people found out. Guys on college sports teams ruining trains on girls is not the slightest bit rare. It's definitely not my style, but some of these girls who hang out with these guys are straight up sluts.

I don't or haven't denied any of that..I also never said I believed he raped her, and I've also said that any girl that is involved in a train is obviously a whore..

However, IIRC, it was acknowledged and accepted that they ran a train on her while she was vomiting..he obviously got kicked out for a reason..it's also apparent that he has drinking issues from those other stories..am I wrong about the vomiting?..my point was that it's disgusting, which can't be argued..

I find it to be creepy as fuck..I've seen a lot of trains in my lifetime, but never seen somebody fucking while vomiting..

jag
07-23-2010, 01:07 AM
I don't or haven't denied any of that..I also never said I believed he raped her, and I've also said that any girl that is involved in a train is obviously a whore..

However, IIRC, it was acknowledged and accepted that they ran a train on her while she was vomiting..he obviously got kicked out for a reason..it's also apparent that he has drinking issues from those other stories..am I wrong about the vomiting?..my point was that it's disgusting, which can't be argued..

Actually, I don't think Neal and the other player ever agreed to the girl's version of events regarding throwing up in the sink while they had sex with her. I tried to look into it because it interests me as a legal matter as well as a Spurs matter, but I never could find where it said either way definitively. It does appear from what I can infer that the accusations regarding the girl throwing up while they had sex with her were coming only from the girl's statements/testimony and the prosecutor's opening statement (which also came from the girl's statement). I don't think either player ever corroborated that part of her accusation.

One thing that I found while researching it was that the girl also testified to sitting in the other player's (not Neal) lap just prior to the incident and telling him that she had performed oral sex on yet another Lasalle player. Also, Neal apparently testified as to oral sex being performed on him, which would indicate that she certainly wasn't throwing up the whole time, at least.

The players' version of events was that she did everything willingly, and later regretted it because of the damage to her reputation after word got out, so she falsified the rape accusation. The jury apparently believed that version of events enough to find them not guilty.

I'm conflicted just because of the accusation, but if Neal's version of events is true (and we don't have any reason to believe otherwise), and the girl made up all of the damning accusations (including even the fact that she was throwing up drunk at the time), then can you imagine how much hell he's been through because of this?

I find it to be creepy as fuck..I've seen a lot of trains in my lifetime, but never seen somebody fucking while vomiting..

I've never participated in, or sat by and watched my buddies run a train. I find it equally creepy that you've "seen" a lot of trains in your time.

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 01:13 AM
I find it hard to believe that they would kick him out without knowing something..did he fight the decision?..the vomiting story sounds believable to me, so does making up the rape accusations out of embarrassment of getting fucked while vomiting..

You don't find sex while vomiting to be strange and creepy?..

It happened pretty often at random house parties in my neighborhood growing up..

It's not like I sat there and examined it closely..

8FOR!3
07-23-2010, 01:19 AM
LOL college girls don't get raped. They're completely willing. This dude is a pro caliber athlete, it's not like he had a hard time getting any in college. Therefore; no reason to rape. That's the verdict. lol at this sons.

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 01:20 AM
LOL college girls don't get raped. They're completely willing. This dude is a pro caliber athlete, it's not like he had a hard time getting any in college. Therefore; no reason to rape. That's the verdict. lol at this sons.

:(

Don't do it bro, don't do it..

jag
07-23-2010, 01:27 AM
I find it hard to believe that they would kick him out without knowing something..did he fight the decision?..the vomiting story sounds believable to me, so does making up the rape accusations out of embarrassment of getting fucked while vomiting..

It happened pretty often at random house parties in my neighborhood growing up..

They kicked him out because he was accused of rape. You get accused of rape and you're fucked. That's how it works. I don't believe for a second Kobe raped that girl...and i hate Kobe.

You have a strange interest in her getting banged while vomiting. She said thats how it went down, the two guys disagreed. It's up in the air...but with your extensive experience in watching trains being run around your neighborhood, I'd expect you to know that some of these loose girls recruit guys for that shit. They don't have to be drunk and/or vomiting.

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 01:35 AM
They kicked him out because he was accused of rape. You get accused of rape and you're fucked. That's how it works. I don't believe for a second Kobe raped that girl...and i hate Kobe.

You have a strange interest in her getting banged while vomiting. She said thats how it went down, the two guys disagreed. It's up in the air...but with your extensive experience in watching trains being run around your neighborhood, I'd expect you to know that some of these loose girls recruit guys for that shit. They don't have to be drunk and/or vomiting.

-Both guys also originally lied about what they did with the woman, so that hurts their credibility a lot..one of them denied that he had any sexual contact with her at all, which was proven to be false, and Neal said he only had oral sex with her, which was also proven to be false..

-There were witnesses that claimed that they saw them having sex with her while she was vomiting..

Witnesses >>> He said/She said, especially when it involves apparent liars, at least IMO..

-The vomiting part interests me, because it's strange/creepy behavior, as I've already explained..if the rape accusations weren't enough, running a train on a vomiting girl is just creepy behavior..

-What does your last sentence have to do with anything?..I haven't accused them of raping her, I just said it was a possibility..I've already acknowledged that any girl that takes part in a train is loose..I also acknowledge that they don't have to be drunk or vomiting..

However, this girl was drunk, and she was apparently vomiting while they were having sex with her, at least according to witnesses..

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2010, 01:42 AM
After reading a little about it, it also appears that the school tried to hide it:lol..ya, so, that doesn't look bad..

jag
07-23-2010, 01:54 AM
-Both guys also originally lied about what they did with the woman, so that hurts their credibility a lot..one of them denied that he had any sexual contact with her at all, which was proven to be false, and Neal said he only had oral sex with her, which was also proven to be false..

-There were witnesses that claimed that they saw them having sex with her while she was vomiting..

Witnesses >>> He said/She said, especially when it involves apparent liars, at least IMO..

-The vomiting part interests me, because it's strange/creepy behavior, as I've already explained..if the rape accusations weren't enough, running a train on a vomiting girl is just creepy behavior..

-What does your last sentence have to do with anything?..I haven't accused them of raping her, I just said it was a possibility..I've already acknowledged that any girl that takes part in a train is loose..I also acknowledge that they don't have to be drunk or vomiting..

However, this girl was drunk, and she was apparently vomiting while they were having sex with her, at least according to witnesses..

I'm not sitting here in a Gary Neal jersey, im not saying he's a great guy...but i here about stuff like this all the time with girls claiming rape. There's obviously athletes out there who will rape a girl, but there's also girls who will completely make that shit up. As far as her vomiting (even if it was consensual sex) i don't think there's any way to know that for sure either. Stories gets sensationalized and you'll start hearing outrageous things.

I'm sure there was a lot of pressure put on the school to get rid of him. So that doesn't really say much. And i don't see the Spurs signing a guy like Neal without doing their hw.

xcoriate
07-23-2010, 01:55 AM

Pun intended?

usdane
07-23-2010, 02:09 AM
:wakeup So can we put the whole Kobe "rapist" thing to bed now Spurs fans?

DrSteffo
07-23-2010, 02:19 AM

No I say you kick out Kobe and we kick out Gary Neal. Then we will stop.

mountainballer
07-23-2010, 02:27 AM
the whole story is disgusting as disgusting can be. and that's aside the legal/rape/consensual thing. almost as disgusting as the inevitable comments from guys trying to somehow justify or downplay such a story, even blame the girl in the first place. I would really prefer any guy who stole some laptops or smoked some weed over him. and I remind all of you about the thousands of trash postings bashing those guys and praising the high standards of the Spurs when they were signed by another team.

benefactor
07-23-2010, 05:18 AM
Read my post on page 3.
Ahh...didn't see that. Not great judgment, but it isn't allegedly forcing yourself on a woman either.

All in all it means little in regards to the whole picture. As of right now he is not much more than a situational gunner off the bench. If he has anymore problems his contract can easily be shipped out. I'm sure the Nuggets would love to have him.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 07:26 AM

No, both of them are rapists.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 07:28 AM
nigga u fucking stupid i can tell u never drank with a girl, nigga how u know they wasnt fucking before she threw up,

I can tell you've never had a drink someone else didn't have to buy for you, and that you've never actually gotten laid. :lol

TJastal
07-23-2010, 09:00 AM
Are you one of these drunken people?:lol..

Running a train is just taking turns on a whore..usually it doesn't take place with only 2 guys though, but I guess everybody does it in a different way..the least I've ever seen is 3 guys, and the most I've ever seen is 9 IIRC..it was quite disgusting..

Let's say that we believe him and that he was having consensual sex with her before she was vomiting, continuing the act while the girl is vomiting is disgusting either way..it's not as bad as rape, but come on, she's throwing up..

The fact that he got kicked out of school is relevant IMO..there was definitely something serious going on for him to get kicked out of school, so I tend to believe that he ran a train and the passenger got train sick..

Worst case: They raped this girl..
Best case: They ran a train on her while she was vomiting..

Both cases are disgusting, even if one isn't as bad as the other..

He's apparently still good enough to be considered spurs material however. That Matt Barnes guy otoh, I heard he argued once with a coach and was sent to the locker room. Thank goodness we didn't sign that asshole...

SuperDave
07-23-2010, 09:02 AM
However, IIRC, it was acknowledged and accepted that they ran a train on her while she was vomiting..he obviously got kicked out for a reason..

Acknowledged and accepted on here, maybe, but I haven't seen anywhere where the players acknowledged that part of her story.

As to the players being kicked out because of the incident proving the girl's version of events (or even just the vomiting portion), that doesn't follow at all. Lasalle is a Catholic university, and their image was badly battered by what happened, both the cover-up and the sordid testimony (apart even from the alleged lack of consent). Of course they are going to kick those guys out of school. The alumni would have revolted otherwise.

I read several articles and never saw that anywhere. Link? The only witness testimony I saw from someone who wasn't directly involved was from a girl who said the other player told her right after the incident that he and Neal had both had consensual sex with the accuser. Presumably, this led to all the other girls finding out and (according the players' version) the accuser then fabricating the lack of consent in order to protect her reputation.

Again, where are you seeing this witness testimony?

After reading a little about it, it also appears that the school tried to hide it..ya, so, that doesn't look bad..

The school (actually, both the men's and women's basketball coaches, not the administration) tried to hide it because it occurred at a basketball camp and would be a huge PR blow even if the "rape" accusation wasn't true. Again this is a Catholic school and their basketball camp looked, at best, like something from a modernized version of Animal House. Even the fact that one of their camp counselors is having drunken sex with multiple players on school property is a huge embarassment.

Agloco
07-23-2010, 09:08 AM

This competes for the stupidest post I've ever seen. No, I take that back. This one is a clear cut winner.

dbestpro
07-23-2010, 09:09 AM

Kobe is a rapist. Neal is an innocent bystander who was walking along and just tripped.

Agloco
07-23-2010, 09:12 AM

This from the guy who champions porn as a plus for society. Don't tell me that you haven't enjoyed rubbing one out to a good old fashioned gang bang or bukakke scene before. GMAFB.

Agloco
07-23-2010, 09:15 AM
No, both of them are rapists.

The US Justice system begs to differ. But to each his own.

Agloco
07-23-2010, 09:18 AM

But according to your own posts, you did bother to examine it. Also, after a 6 pack and a few shots, I'd be hard pressed to find many things that anyone would find "strange and creepy". And yes, anything involving sex is usually the first thing to get scratched off of the list.

SuperDave
07-23-2010, 09:41 AM
The US Justice system begs to differ.

Indeed. Precious little weight has been given on this thread to the fact that Neal was acquitted. Further, the fact that he didn't even plead guilty to a lesser-included offense to avoid trial speaks pretty loudly in itself.

dbestpro
07-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Indeed. Precious little weight has been given on this thread to the fact that Neal was acquitted. Further, the fact that he didn't even plead guilty to a lesser-included offense to avoid trial speaks pretty loudly in itself.

In the world of Spurstalk, perception is stronger than reality.

cd98
07-23-2010, 10:32 AM

Except that date rape crimes are very difficult to prosecute. Many criminals are able to escape the rap because it all comes down to a he/said she/said and the criminal standard is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. For that reason, lots of men will actually fight in court rather than plea to a lesser crime (again all depends on the facts of the case and the credibility of the victim). However, beating the rap doesn't mean they didn't do anything wrong.

I'm not familier with the Neal case, so I can't discuss it fairly.

But some of these guys that get away with it at the trial level, quickly settle out in a civil suit where the evidentiary stardard is much, much lower.

Unfortunately, many of these punks rarely get held accountable for their actions.

Agloco
07-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Except that date rape crimes are very difficult to prosecute. Many criminals are able to escape the rap because it all comes down to a he/said she/said and the criminal standard is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm not familier with the Neal case, so I can't discuss it fairly.

But some of these guys that get away with it at the trial level, quickly settle out in a civil suit where the evidentiary stard is much, much lower.

Unfortunately, many of these punks rarely get hold accountable for their actions.

cd98
07-23-2010, 10:39 AM
In the world of Spurstalk, perception is stronger than reality.

One of the advantagous of a he/said she/said defense is that you can beat a criminal charge because its difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

The flip side is that because its a he/said she/said defense, people (the general public) may not believe you.

Better not to put yourself in that situation.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 11:24 AM

Yeah and OJ and Klaus Von Bulow didn't murder anyone. Sorry that another rape doesn't make Kobe any less of a scumbag than he was before.

SuperDave
07-23-2010, 11:56 AM
One of the advantagous of a he/said she/said defense is that you can beat a criminal charge because its difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

The flip side is that because its a he/said she/said defense, people (the general public) may not believe you.

Better not to put yourself in that situation.
What if the situation is simply that you had consensual sex with a girl after everyone had been drinking, and she later fabricated a "too drunk to consent" excuse to protect her reputation?

And now your reputation is ruined for the rest of your life, and you've got even the owner/moderator of the forum jumping to the conclusion that the accuser's version is accurate, despite the evidence to the contrary.

bigfan
07-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Water under the bridge. The guy was aquitted. Im pretty sure RC, Pop and Holt would not bring any known scumbags to our team.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 12:23 PM
What if the situation is simply that you had consensual sex with a girl after everyone had been drinking, and she later fabricated a "too drunk to consent" excuse to protect her reputation?
It's been reported that state law says that someone who's drunk can't legally consent. If that's the case then it's rape no matter how you slice it.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Water under the bridge. The guy was aquitted. Im pretty sure RC, Pop and Holt would not bring any known scumbags to our team.

Unless he could shoot real good.

8FOR!3
07-23-2010, 12:56 PM
:(

Don't do it bro, don't do it..

This competes for the stupidest post I've ever seen. No, I take that back. This one is a clear cut winner.

Aww shittt, that was supposed to be in blue, fuck me hard.

I fucked that one up.

SuperDave
07-23-2010, 01:28 PM
It's been reported that state law says that someone who's drunk can't legally consent. If that's the case then it's rape no matter how you slice it.

Setting aside the fact that they were acquitted (in other words, absolutely NOT "rape no matter how you slice it "), that "report" isn't anywhere close to accurate. When you leave out all the qualifiers, you lose the meaning.

I understand how discussion on the internet works, and the lack of standards people hold themselves to, but we at least ought to try to be a little more discerning when we're dealing with stuff like this.

rascal
07-23-2010, 01:41 PM

Stop this spurs type of player nonsense.

clambake
07-23-2010, 01:44 PM
signing a gay guy last year and signing a rapist this year should help to cancel each other out.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Setting aside the fact that they were acquitted (in other words, absolutely NOT "rape no matter how you slice it "), that "report" isn't anywhere close to accurate. When you leave out all the qualifiers, you lose the meaning.

I understand how discussion on the internet works, and the lack of standards people hold themselves to, but we at least ought to try to be a little more discerning when we're dealing with stuff like this.

Being acquitted of a crime doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime, it just means you weren't convicted.

cd98
07-23-2010, 02:29 PM

And now your reputation is ruined for the rest of your life, and you've got even the owner/moderator of the forum jumping to the conclusion that the accuser's version is accurate, despite the evidence to the contrary.

That's a chance you take that you should factor into your decision.

cd98
07-23-2010, 02:34 PM

I don't think you understand the difference between acquittal that precludes the state from punishing you for a crime in which you are alleged to have committed, and public opinion.

The law is not perfect. Innocent people go to jail. Guilty people go free. So the law convicting you or setting you free is only conclusive as to whether the state has power to deprive you of your basic liberties.

Public opinion is not restricted to the law.

For that reason, people like OJ can be acquitted of the crime according to the law, but still have public opinion view him as a murderer.

It's not exactly fair if you didn't commit a crime and people don't believe you, despite being acquitted. But that is how the world works and that's why you should try to make decisions that don't get you anywhere near the gray of breaking the law.

SuperDave
07-23-2010, 03:10 PM

Being acquitted of a crime doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime, it just means you weren't convicted.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with your contention that it was "Rape no matter how you slice it." Not only is your understanding of the pertinent law uninformed, the conclusion you drew was clearly erroneous.

I don't think you understand the difference between acquittal that precludes the state from punishing you for a crime in which you are alleged to have committed, and public opinion.

I think I have a pretty good handle on the legal aspects, thanks. As to the public opinion aspect of this, how does the fact that some people won't hold themselves accountable, or to try to form well-reasoned, objective conclusions, make it any more acceptable?

Just because the National Enquirer is journalism, doesn't mean it should set the standard for journalistic integrity. And just because someone CAN say something, doesn't mean they should.

I'm not suggesting, nor have I suggested, that people shouldn't talk about the subject. I just think they should use a little more discernment than they might when talking about more trivial matters.

wildbill2u
07-23-2010, 03:52 PM
signing a gay guy last year and signing a rapist this year should help to cancel each other out.

Well, instead of canceling each other out, we could have the worst of both worlds. A claim of date rape from one player against another.

Obstructed_View
07-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Which has absolutely nothing to do with your contention that it was "Rape no matter how you slice it." Not only is your understanding of the pertinent law uninformed, the conclusion you drew was clearly erroneous.

The conclusion is absolutely accurate based on the information which I was careful to qualify as I haven't looked up the law myself. If a person in an impaired state cannot consent, then any sexual contact is rape. If you've got information that goes against what was reported about the state law then I'm not sure why you haven't shared it yet. If someone's understanding of the pertinent law is incorrect, you've every green light to inform us.

gospursgojas
07-23-2010, 06:12 PM

:toast

Agloco
07-23-2010, 08:36 PM

Yeah and OJ and Klaus Von Bulow didn't murder anyone. Sorry that another rape doesn't make Kobe any less of a scumbag than he was before.

Note how my post doesn't address your opinion, or any other for that matter since they're quite irrelevant anyway. The reality is that all four of your headless horsemen still walk the street and share every freedom and civil liberty that you and I do. All thanks to the US Justice System.

Agloco
07-23-2010, 08:42 PM

Translation: If you were accused in the first place you must be guilty, at least in some manner of speaking. :rolleyes

I can play this game too:

Being convicted of a crime doesn't mean you committed a crime, it just means you weren't acquitted.

Now what?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-23-2010, 08:58 PM

So if you are both drunk then it becomes the guys fault if the girl makes some claim no matter what? I really do not see how that type of law can meet the equal protection standard.

G-Dawgg
07-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Who's to say she didn't consent and the reason she vomitted was cuz she gagged on it..

Giuseppe
07-24-2010, 07:50 PM
tee, hee.

awktalk
07-24-2010, 08:18 PM
At least he didn't rape her by pretending to be Jewish (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10717186). That would be a real crime.

Sabbar Kashur, 30, was found guilty of "rape by deception" by the Israeli court and sentenced to 18 months in jail.

According to the complaint filed by the woman, the two met in a Jerusalem street in 2008 and had sex that day.

When she discovered he was not Jewish, but an Arab, she went to the police.

Kashur was arrested and charged with rape and indecent assault, but the charges were later replaced by a different charge of "rape by deception".

Obstructed_View
07-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Note how my post doesn't address your opinion, or any other for that matter since they're quite irrelevant anyway. The reality is that all four of your headless horsemen still walk the street and share every freedom and civil liberty that you and I do. All thanks to the US Justice System.

You fail to see the difference between reality and legality. If you murder someone and you're aquitted, your victim does not become less dead. You are not a convicted murderer in the legal sense, but you did in fact commit murder. It's the same as the presumption of innocence. That is a legal term, and doesn't apply to the rest of the world.

I've got no dog in this fight, I'm simply pointing out the reality that if the law states that someone in a certain situation is not legally able to consent, then sex with that person is by that law a crime. There are laws exactly like that to protect minors. And as you say, if you are convicted of a crime you didn't commit you're still convicted, and you still didn't do it.

Got it? Good.

All that said, I agree with Fuzzy that I don't see how a law like that would last any length of time before being struck down by a court as unconstitutional, so I doubt its very existence. While it's quite easy to prove that someone was underage at the time, the same cannot be said of someone being drunk. Many times cases like that come down to someone's word against someone else's and that's just compounded by a question of consent.

KyuuiMusikq
07-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Instantly just became my favorite player

dos santos < naymar

messi should be on the ballon d' or

Bito Corleone
07-25-2010, 12:08 AM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-3/train-1.jpg

Mel_13
07-31-2010, 04:07 PM
It took long enough, but I finally got to the bottom of this entire situation by going as far as talking to a girl who was at the party at La Salle and knew Gary well. The whole story is that The girl was drunk, Gary and his teammate were also drunk. Yes there was sex and the next day the girl went to the cops. Made the accusation that she was raped by the players. Not too long after she took it all back. Neal was never charged or even put on trial. However, since La Salle is a catholic school and the story got out, Neal and his teammate were kicked out.

So that's the full story. The girl claims Neal is not like that at all and is a good guy.

He was charged, put on trial, and acquitted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/04/AR2005110401163.html

~Sweetmelody~
07-31-2010, 04:20 PM

Wow, I learned something new at SZ, I had no idea...

I really hate that I read this post, no matter how hard you try not to pass judgement, It tints that way you see a player.

ohmwrecker
07-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Oh right, and the girl who was the middle part of the train was a slut. Forgot to add that.

I hate to rain on the "choo-choo" parade, but if I am understanding the description of the act correctly, then a "train" did not occur. It sounds more like an "Eiffel Tower". Especially if a high five was involved.

Mel_13
07-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Common misconception on the story. He was charged and then thharged were dropped because the girl was an idiot. I've seen the public media and that was what I thought as well.

No. The article clearly discusses a jury trial, to include direct quotes from the defense attorney.

Rather than link other media reports from the time of the trial, here is the official court summary:

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.aspx?matterID=104219525

He was charged, put on trial, and found not guilty of four separate criminal offenses.

toki9
07-31-2010, 04:44 PM
It took long enough, but I finally got to the bottom of this entire situation by going as far as talking to a girl who was at the party at La Salle and knew Gary well. The whole story is that The girl was drunk, Gary and his teammate were also drunk. Yes there was sex and the next day the girl went to the cops. Made the accusation that she was raped by the players. Not too long after she took it all back. Neal was never charged or even put on trial. However, since La Salle is a catholic school and the story got out, Neal and his teammate were kicked out.

So that's the full story. The girl claims Neal is not like that at all and is a good guy.

Interesting...between this story and the Italy story, could you say that he likes to drink?

toki9
07-31-2010, 04:45 PM
It sounds more like an "Eiffel Tower". Especially if a high five was involved.

What does this even mean? Eiffel Tower? High five? I'm afraid to guess. This has become such a strange thread. ;-)

DPG21920
07-31-2010, 04:48 PM
At least he did not Raccoon her.

toki9
07-31-2010, 04:50 PM
At least he did not Raccoon her.

Oh, go ahead...just pile on with all these terms... ;-)

DPG21920
07-31-2010, 04:55 PM

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Off topic:

Did I create some technical difficulties with the thread "Equality on Spurtalk"? I know the thread was getting a lot of post per view but damn I did not think it was that much. I did not expect Kori Ellis to be forced to take the thread off the site due to overload of activity. Or was this a deliberate act to silence the voice of the outcast, to further perpetuate the discrimination that the greys have worked long and hard to over come.

Where in the world did my thread go? Does this even happen? I thought threads just got locked.

toki9
07-31-2010, 05:15 PM
To Raccoon: You have sex with a girl and when you are done you punch her so she gets black rings around her eyes and when you walk out you kick over her trash cans.

Woah...what kind of people do that?!? And there's really a term for this?

DPG21920
07-31-2010, 05:15 PM
:lol No. It is more of a joke people made up. Just like Eiffel Tower.

toki9
07-31-2010, 06:21 PM
:lol No. It is more of a joke people made up. Just like Eiffel Tower.

Great...feel like a total dweeb now (but i probably deserve it)...bazinga...

silverblk mystix
07-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Great...feel like a total dweeb now (but i probably deserve it)...bazinga...

I guess you never heard the term strawberry shortcake?

Boston creampie?

...oh, nevermind...we won't go there...:lol

toki9
07-31-2010, 07:56 PM
I guess you never heard the term strawberry shortcake?

Boston creampie?

...oh, nevermind...we won't go there...:lol

That's right...mess with the dweeb and the naive...

mountainballer
08-03-2010, 03:46 AM
Interesting...between this story and the Italy story, could you say that he likes to drink?

the Italian story...........
people talk about the college rape accuse and some make a point like: learned his lesson etc.
fact is Neal was kicked out from his team (Treviso) despite being their best player and being the leading scorer in the league.
(he went out to party and drink all night and was to sick to play the next day)
was this really the only incident he delivered in Italy? Benetton was quite quick in their decision to get rid of him. (note: at that point Benetton was fighting for the last spot in the POs, still in 9th place and out of the PO). I'm pretty sure he was under observation already.

so yes, seems as if he likes to party and drink and lose control. really strange signing by the Spurs.

Texas_Ranger
08-03-2010, 04:36 AM
Well, some like to drink and some like to eat sandwiches.

cantthinkofanything
08-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Well, some like to drink and some like to eat sandwiches.

Right. But not many people eat so many sandwiches that they decide it makes sense to f someone while they are throwing up.

Texas_Ranger
08-03-2010, 12:10 PM
She said she was raped, he said she wanted it. Why believe the girl?

cantthinkofanything
08-03-2010, 03:04 PM

Who knows. But I think whatever the legal outcome was, it goes to show what kind of character Gary Neal may be. No matter how drunk he was, he should have the sense not to f someone that was drunk enough to be throwing up. What more obvious sign did he need that she might not be able to make concious decisions. The fact that he could even be aroused during all this is f'd up enough.

spurs10
08-03-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm sure the Spurs' organization vetted Gary Neil to the hilt before signing him to a 3 year contract. None of us can be sure what exactly happened with this guy when he was in college. All we know is he was acquitted or the charges were dropped, and even that is unclear. Break out your Kafka for some fun summer reading.....

mountainballer
08-04-2010, 02:07 AM

so in your logic the girl said:
"Gary I'm totally drunk and I'm going to trow up. common, let's fuck while I trow up in the toilet, bring also some friends and then we tell all the world about it". poor Gary, he was the victim of a freak.

Horse
08-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Yes we have our own rapist now we'll be all over espn.

thispego
08-14-2010, 09:50 PM
"Gary I'm totally drunk and I'm going to trow up. common, let's fuck while I trow up in the toilet, bring also some friends and then we tell all the world about it". poor Gary, he was the victim of a freak.

So in your logic, women only tell the truth.

DrSteffo
08-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Who knows. But I think whatever the legal outcome was, it goes to show what kind of character Gary Neal may be. No matter how drunk he was, he should have the sense not to f someone that was drunk enough to be throwing up. What more obvious sign did he need that she might not be able to make concious decisions. The fact that he could even be aroused during all this is f'd up enough.

This. And that train thing is sick and if you ask me kind of gay. Why share a girl with other men and show them your penis? Because that poor excuse of a man likes to treat a woman like shit and feel powerful? So very cool...just like being able to beat a woman...so impressive...

Texas_Ranger
08-15-2010, 08:19 AM

Gary was still just accused, he was not found guilty, so I don't really care what that girl said.

And this is 5 years old news. So as long as he won't rape anyone in the near future I don't give a shit about that.
I rather think if he can play good basketball for us than about his personal life.

dbestpro
08-15-2010, 08:29 AM
This. And that train thing is sick and if you ask me kind of gay. Why share a girl with other men and show them your penis? Because that poor excuse of a man likes to treat a woman like shit and feel powerful? So very cool...just like being able to beat a woman...so impressive...

You are correct, beating a girl is not impressive. Beating anyone is not impressive. The rest of you comments make you seem somewhat insecure. A sexual preference would be more appropriate in that you would not like to share. Fear of a male seeing your penis is the symptom of something a little more problematic either mentally or physically (penis envy).

DrSteffo
08-15-2010, 08:59 AM
Bullshit. I have no problems being naked in sauna or in shower with other men. I am Swedish we are not conservative or afraid of being nude. Having sex with other men present is a totally different thing.

galvatron3000
08-15-2010, 09:06 AM
You are correct, beating a girl is not impressive. Beating anyone is not impressive. The rest of you comments make you seem somewhat insecure. A sexual preference would be more appropriate in that you would not like to share. Fear of a male seeing your penis is the symptom of something a little more problematic either mentally or physically (penis envy).

Bullshit. I have no problems being naked in sauna or in shower with other men. I am Swedish we are not conservative or afraid of being nude. Having sex with other men present is a totally different thing.

:married:

DrSteffo
08-15-2010, 09:29 AM
dbestpro and galvatron...why not get together for some man to man interaction? Maybe your best friends can join in...

LakeShow
08-15-2010, 09:39 AM
An accused rapist in Gary Neal, A multiple accused molester in Timmie Duncan and a flamboyant gay in Richard Jefferson. Sounds like some sick shit going on in the Spurs locker room. :vomit:

LakeShow
08-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Not as bad as an accused rapist, racist Spaniard, crazy brawler and Lamar Odom.

I don't know about that Phila, I'd rather take my chances with this group. lol

LakeShow
08-15-2010, 09:56 AM
I thought we were talking about the locker room? Throw in Phil Jackson. Lord knows what he does for "team chemistry."

We are, can't fathom someone trying to play with the booty. throw in a drunk Pop and it really get sick. No wonder Pop wanted to keep RJ even though he sucked last season. He literally SUCKED. :lol

dbestpro
08-15-2010, 09:59 AM
dbestpro and galvatron...why not get together for some man to man interaction? Maybe your best friends can join in...

Hey this is your dream scenario, Steffo, as your phobia brings you out of the closet. Got bad news for you though, I like chicks and have no desire to enter your fantasy world. Now, back to basketball.

hater
08-15-2010, 10:02 AM
We are, can't fathom someone trying to play with the booty. throw in a drunk Pop and it really get sick. No wonder Pop wanted to keep RJ even though he sucked last season. He literally SUCKED. :lol

yes, Spurs locker room chemistry is the problem lakerfan :rolleyes

DrSteffo
08-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Hey this is your dream scenario, Steffo, as your phobia brings you out of the closet. Got bad news for you though, I like chicks and have no desire to enter your fantasy world. Now, back to basketball.

Ok so u like other men watch u have sex and I dont. Fine with me. Back to basketball.

TD 21
08-15-2010, 06:22 PM

I think it's a natural tendency for most people. Particularly when it's a black guy and a white girl involved.

Texas_Ranger
08-15-2010, 06:57 PM
I think it's a natural tendency for most people. Particularly when it's a black guy and a white girl involved.

Well, that's true.

ohmwrecker
08-15-2010, 07:05 PM
An accused rapist in Gary Neal, A multiple accused molester in Timmie Duncan and a flamboyant gay in Richard Jefferson. Sounds like some sick shit going on in the Spurs locker room. :vomit:

Wait . . . What?!

dbestpro
08-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Steffo and galvatron...why not get together for some man to man interaction? Maybe your best friends can join in...

final fix:
Now you all get off my jock and see if you can contribute something meaningful to a basketball conversation.

Agloco
08-15-2010, 09:45 PM
No matter how drunk he was, he should have the sense not to f someone that was drunk enough to be throwing up. What more obvious sign did he need that she might not be able to make concious decisions.

She obviously can't make "concious decisions" while inebriated, he but he most certainly should be able to exercise clear judgement ....... :rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2010, 11:47 PM

:lmao

galvatron3000
08-16-2010, 05:42 AM

final fix:
Now you all get off my jock and see if you can contribute something meaningful to a basketball conversation.

dbestpro and DrSteffo...why not get together for some man to man interaction? Maybe your best friends can join in...

:married:

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 09:05 AM
She obviously can't make "concious decisions" while inebriated, he but he most certainly should be able to exercise clear judgement ....... :rolleyes

There's a difference. And if you don't understand that, then I pity your spouse or your children's potential spouses if this is the attitude you pass on to them.