PDA

View Full Version : Lmao any team not Heat or Lakers

bandwagon_fan
07-22-2010, 05:06 PM
:lol Your team has no chance. Why even try this year? Lakers and Heat are going to dominate.

jag
07-22-2010, 05:10 PM
It's a good thing San Antonio has two NBA franchises.

Kevin Durant 35
07-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Good luck getting swept by OKC next year in WCF

BlackSwordsMan
07-22-2010, 06:41 PM
It's a good thing San Antonio has two NBA franchises.

BlackSwordsMan
07-22-2010, 06:41 PM
SAHeat.com is what kori should change this forum name too

redzero
07-22-2010, 06:49 PM
SAHeat.com is what kori should change this forum name too

Somebody should do a headline graphic of it and Kori should put it as a joke.

BlackSwordsMan
07-22-2010, 06:53 PM
kori is a serious business woman and would never taint the sanctity of spurstalk
god bless

Giuseppe
07-22-2010, 06:54 PM
sans the Heat...

- "Nobody. Nobody closes us out."

- Luva

Leonard Curse
07-22-2010, 11:11 PM
i still think the spurs have a chance every year until i die !!!!!!!!haha i know miami and L.A know nothing about a die hard fan, there is something called "ups & downs" listen i honestly dont care what everyone else does even as big of moves mia pulled (esp. when they put together a team of losers and call em a dynasty??) wade is the only exception and is a hell of a star. anyhow ill be rooting for the spurs, never swaying from the silver, white and black good old' san antonio!!

Giuseppe
07-23-2010, 06:08 AM
good old' san antonio!!

And thanks to Luva for his snoopin':::good old' san antonio has their very own rapist now.

Stings, don't it?

ha, ha.

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 07:25 AM
And thanks to Luva for his snoopin':::good old' san antonio has their very own rapist now.

Stings, don't it?

ha, ha.

But he didn't stick his ding-a-ling uninvited while cloaked in the silver 'n black. Those holy vestments can and will remain unsullied.

Poor Katie Faber, on the other hand, saw her sight fill with Laker luminance as Kobe's mamba bit her something fierce and injected its venom.

On that night, a stain was forever set deep into the fibers of the Purple and Gold.

Giuseppe
07-23-2010, 07:27 AM
^Uh, uh. None of that crapola. We're splittin' the shit sandwich henceforth, daddy-O.

Let us proceed...

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 07:40 AM
^Uh, uh. None of that crapola. We're splittin' the shit sandwich henceforth, daddy-O.

Let us proceed...

No sale.

Mr. Neal was nowhere near the state of Texas when he decided to dock his boat in an unfriendly port. The Spurs' hands need no washing here.

Kobe, however, was under the full employ of the good Doctor when Katie Faber closed up shop and Kobe got his breaking and entering underway.

It's his and the Lakers' transgression to bear, always and forever.

noob cake
07-23-2010, 08:15 AM
:lol Your team has no chance. Why even try this year? Lakers and Heat are going to dominate.

Gawd-DamN@!

A Fakers and CHeats dual fan, anything more obnoxious?

Giuseppe
07-23-2010, 08:37 AM
No sale.

Mr. Neal was nowhere near the state of Texas when he decided to dock his boat in an unfriendly port. The Spurs' hands need no washing here.

Kobe, however, was under the full employ of the good Doctor when Katie Faber closed up shop and Kobe got his breaking and entering underway.

Yer in the pickle with us now, Mid. Your guy is a rapist, just like our guy is.

Welcome to the club, sassafras.

ha, ha.

BrokenArrow35
07-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Good luck getting swept by OKC next year in WCF

That would be nice. Great expectations for us this year. I look forward to going to see a few games this year.

SomeCallMeTim
07-23-2010, 10:55 AM
No sale.

:lol

Seriously, I :lol

Someone who speaks fluent Culburn!

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 04:45 PM

Seriously, I :lol

Someone who speaks fluent Culburn!

It was pretty tough.

To think like Culburn and speak his language, I had to bash my head against the wall many times over and smoke a vial of meth to reach the necessary psychotic level.

Giuseppe
07-23-2010, 05:48 PM
It was pretty tough.

To think like Culburn and speak his language, I had to bash my head against the wall many times over and smoke a vial of meth to reach the necessary psychotic level.

Just resign yourself to the Rapist Fraternity, Mid.

Welcome aboard, sonny-boy.

ha, ha.

Ashy Larry
07-23-2010, 10:06 PM
can't forget the Clippers ...... it's their year (every year is their year)

ezau
07-23-2010, 10:51 PM
It was pretty tough.