PDA

View Full Version : What would Orlando give for CP3?

Pelicans78
07-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Again, any trade involving CP3 in my opinion must involve Okafor. These deals is what the trade machine accepted:

CP3 & Okafor for Gortat, Pietrus, Nelson, Anderson, and Bass

CP3 & Okafor for Carter, Gortat, and Nelson

CP3 & Okafor for Gortat, Lewis, and Nelson

My personal preference would be the first trade.

BRHornet45
07-22-2010, 11:18 PM
sons my personal preference would be to keep Chris Paul on the inactive list for 1 full season. let him ride the bench and keep him off the court for a full season, then trade him at the end of the year while he still has another full year left on his contract.to hell with wasting money, these spoiled bastards need to be taught a lesson. you wanna talk about being traded? well here you go ... sit your ass out for a full season and then we will trade your bitch ass.

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Lewis???? Dummy why would NO take that contract back??

Son if the Hornets were smart they would trade CP3 to the Mavs.....could get Roddy or Dojo along with picks and expiring contracts. All of those Orlando players have peaked and aren't really that good

:elephant

Pelicans78
07-22-2010, 11:21 PM

Son if the Hornets were smart they would trade CP3 to the Mavs.....could get Roddy or Dojo along with picks and expiring contracts. All of those Orlando players have peaked and aren't really that good

Dummy? WTF? I never said I wanted Lewis in a deal. That's why I would prefer the first deal involving Gortat, Nelson, Pietrus, Bass, and Anderson.

I will show you soon what's the best deal Dallas can offer.

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:21 PM
sons my personal preference would be to keep Chris Paul on the inactive list for 1 full season. let him ride the bench and keep him off the court for a full season, then trade him at the end of the year while he still has another full year left on his contract.to hell with wasting money, these spoiled bastards need to be taught a lesson. you wanna talk about being traded? well here you go ... sit your ass out for a full season and then we will trade your bitch ass.

Son you made me lol...that would be a classic move and would squash any future spoiled ass player demanding a trade. However he would become a cancer and all the media attention from it would not be worth it.

Trade him to Dallas son and let's get this show on the road

God bless you and your family as always

redzero
07-22-2010, 11:22 PM

Roddy? How can the Hornets possibly pass up on that trade?

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Again, any trade involving CP3 in my opinion must involve Okafor. These deals is what the trade machine accepted:

CP3 & Okafor for Gortat, Pietrus, Nelson, Anderson, and Bass

CP3 & Okafor for Carter, Gortat, and Nelson

CP3 & Okafor for Gortat, Lewis, and Nelson

My personal preference would be the first trade.

hmmm not sure but in LA we'll trade you lil mamba for cp3...bout the same skill set and size if u ask me...

2k78VEv1p4U

mBUunI_jTP0

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Dummy? WTF? I never said I wanted Lewis in a deal. That's why I would prefer the first deal involving Gortat, Nelson, Pietrus, Bass, and Anderson.

I will show you soon what's the best deal Dallas can offer.

Two deals would have to be done son since Chandler can't be included in multi-player deal for 3 months:

1. Chandler (expiring) + cash for Okafor

2. Caron Butler (expiring) + Stevenson (expiring) + 2 #1 draft picks for CP3 - if you want Roddy take away 1 draft pick son

No team out there could offer those expirings and take back the crappy contract of Okafor. If I were Cuban not sure I'd do that unless Cp3 assures me he will sign a longer deal in Dallas....I ain't renting his punk ass for 2 years

Thanks and God bless son

BRHornet45
07-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Son BR when are you going to tell us about your "incident"

son I would rather not ... it will bring back some bad memories and I am currently drinking. not a good time.

BRHornet45
07-22-2010, 11:29 PM
son let me get a few more beers in and if you're still up later I'll share it

HeatTheBestEver
07-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Doesn't matter they aren't beating the Heat!! :lobt

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:30 PM

son you had sex with a wnba player??? gotta share homie

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Doesn't matter they aren't beating the cHeat!! :lobt

fixed

BRHornet45
07-22-2010, 11:32 PM

son although my pimp hand is fairly strong, I must admit that I was unable to achieve that goal.

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:35 PM
:rolleyes oh very funny! It's not our fault the refs helped the cHeat win....Dwhistle went off....from the free throw line. God bless son

Pelicans78
07-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Two deals would have to be done son since Chandler can't be included in multi-player deal for 3 months:

1. Chandler (expiring) + cash for Okafor

2. Caron Butler (expiring) + Stevenson (expiring) + 2 #1 draft picks for CP3 - if you want Roddy take away 1 draft pick son

No team out there could offer those expirings and take back the crappy contract of Okafor. If I were Cuban not sure I'd do that unless Cp3 assures me he will sign a longer deal in Dallas....I ain't renting his punk ass for 2 years

Thanks and God bless son

I'll be honest Loomie, I've been getting hammered on Hornets Report for selling a CP3/Okafor trade to Dallas for Chandler/Butler/Roddy. I like the trade because it allows us to fully start over but also give us a young talented guard in Roddy and two proven veterans in Butler and Chandler. I like the trade, but most of the guys there want a trade with the Knicks for guys like Randolph, Gallinari, Chandler, and Curry.

Amarelooms
07-22-2010, 11:44 PM
I'll be honest Loomie, I've been getting hammered on Hornets Report for selling a CP3/Okafor trade to Dallas for Chandler/Butler/Roddy. I like the trade because it allows us to fully start over but also give us a young talented guard in Roddy and two proven veterans in Butler and Chandler. I like the trade, but most of the guys there want a trade with the Knicks for guys like Randolph, Gallinari, Chandler, and Curry.

Well if the Mavs weren't in the same division the deal would have been done last week. Only reason NO goes with the NY or Orlando deal is cause they don't want to trade in the division. I doubt they'd get the flexibility and expiring contracts that the Mavs can offer

Pelicans78
07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Well if the Mavs weren't in the same division the deal would have been done last week. Only reason NO goes with the NY or Orlando deal is cause they don't want to trade in the division. I doubt they'd get the flexibility and expiring contracts that the Mavs can offer

Mavs would give us the most flexibility. The Knicks would give us some flexibility, but not as much as Dallas. For the Knicks we could get Gallinari, Curry, Randolph, Chandler, and Azubuike. This is the most popular one on Hornets Report. I'm ok with it, but none of those guys will ever be All-Star players, meaning we will be stuck with alot of role players without a superstar to build around. Plus, we wouldn't have enough cap room to make more additions most likely.

Don Ready
07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Anyone but Howard. Hell even send some movers out there to ship them on out.

Sisk
07-22-2010, 11:54 PM

Let's hear it son.

Don Ready
07-22-2010, 11:55 PM

You can take this faggot ^ to and he ain't even ours.

Amarelooms
07-23-2010, 12:06 AM
You can take this faggot ^ to and he ain't even ours.

Who are you?? Exactly...shut up dummy

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Let's hear it son.

lol son I know we all talk a bunch of shit on this board, but in all honesty most people would never believe my story anyways.

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 12:11 AM

that's my nigga right there! got my back!

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 01:33 AM
son are you still up wanting to hear my story?

Chieflion
07-23-2010, 02:27 AM
Carter, Gortat, Nelson. Easy and simple decision. Carter's contract will be only 4 million guaranteed after next season. Gortat could be a starting center and Nelson, for what he provides is worth every penny of his contract.

Booharv
07-23-2010, 02:36 AM
son are you still up wanting to hear my story?

Tell it tomorrow, start a thread. It will generate Wilt like numbers in terms of page views and replies.

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Tell it tomorrow, start a thread. It will generate Wilt like numbers in terms of page views and replies.

"The Decision"

Zelophehad
07-23-2010, 02:54 AM
The correct answer to the question in this thread title should be "anything but Howard".

Don Ready
07-23-2010, 07:45 AM

I'm the guy your mom made take test to prove there wasn't a hole in the condom. Now run along kiddo grown folks are talking.