PDA

View Full Version : Party at my place tonight!

Dr House
07-22-2010, 11:47 PM
In the event of another great Laker offseason, i have decided to set up a party at my house. If you're interested post on my public profile. Oh yeah, the girl:guy ratio has to be 0/100 all guys. They don't have to be Laker fans but if you are a Laker fan i will be sucking your dick for free!!!

Hope to see you guys there:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Pepe'sTowing
07-23-2010, 12:01 AM
I would like to attend. I will bring the tacos and Bud Light.

If any one get too drunk to drive, I will tow them home for free!

Dr House
07-23-2010, 12:04 AM
I would like to attend. I will bring the tacos and Bud Light.

If any one get too drunk to drive, I will tow them home for free!

That's cool bro, I think Giuseppe's bringing some little boys so you'll have to keep the beer out of their reach.

Hey bro asl? I see you live in LA and if you have time we can go on kind of a date or something. Go out and watch a movie and rub each other's cocks in the theatre. Turns me on a little bit, tee hee:p:

Pepe'sTowing
07-23-2010, 12:08 AM
That's cool bro, I think Giuseppe's bringing some little boys so you'll have to keep the beer out of their reach.

Hey bro asl? I see you live in LA and if you have time we can go on kind of a date or something. Go out and watch a movie and rub each other's cocks in the theatre. Turns me on a little bit, tee hee:p:

Sorry, mi amigo but I'm not into that kind of sinful behavior.

But I hear that Mr Luva and the Koolaid_Man are maricons. I'm sure they would enjoy to rub pepitos with you.

Dr House
07-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Sorry, mi amigo but I'm not into that kind of sinful behavior.

But I hear that Mr Luva and the Koolaid_Man are maricons. I'm sure they would enjoy to rub pepitos with you.

I've tooken it up the ass from both, monstrous cocks i must say:p: