PDA

View Full Version : LOL at all of the NEW fan boys of CP3 over last 24 hours

BRHornet45
07-22-2010, 11:59 PM
sons over the years I have taken so much abuse on this message board defending Chris Paul. many of you have trashed him so much and ignored the fact that he is hands down the best point guard in the game today. However suddenly some of the same people who have been trashing him for years are now wanting him on their team! you HYPOCRITES YOU! YOU SPINELESS YOU KNOW WHAT!!! .... YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO POKE PISS OUT OF A BOOT AND YOU'RE COMING UP WITH ALL OF THESE RIDICULOUS TRADE SCENARIOS TO GET PAUL! YOU HAVE NO HONOR! NO INTEGRITY! .. if a man like Chris Paul has done what he has done in the game of basketball and for you to trash him the way you have trashed him in the past only to now want him on your team that makes you less than a MAGGOT!!!!

Amarelooms
07-23-2010, 12:05 AM
son I sense you are attacking me.....I for one don't still and never will think he's the best PG in the game. Besides one good season where he beat the Mavs in the playoffs....he hasn't done squat son.....

:elephant

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 12:08 AM
son I sense you are attacking me.....I for one don't still and never will think he's the best PG in the game. Besides one good season where he beat the Mavs in the playoffs....he hasn't done squat son.....

:elephant

son he hasn't done squat? he's put up 20+ and 10+ for two seasons in a row and was the first point guard to do so since Isiah Thomas did it last! his numbers speak for themselves. I know the "trendy, online, grassroots" movement is strong with Deron Williams, but Williams arguably isn't even in the top 3 best point guards in reality.

redzero
07-23-2010, 12:10 AM
All I know is that Spurs/Rockets fans who bashed Chris Paul would shut up if their teams landed him. Mavericks fans might not like him but they don't let that get in the way in discussions.

ducks
07-23-2010, 12:11 AM
I think he is a spoiled bitch
and I have always thought that

MiamiHeat
07-23-2010, 12:19 AM
I have been a CP3 supporter

every single time you guys list the nba's best pg's, i'm always wondering WTF when Paul isn't #1.

ducks
07-23-2010, 12:20 AM
would not doubt you say such things especially now that cp3 joined james marketing piece of shit

MiamiHeat
07-23-2010, 12:23 AM
would not doubt you say such things especially now that cp3 joined james marketing piece of shit

wait

you're calling me a piece of shit or james' marketing company a piece of shit?

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 12:29 AM
I have been a CP3 supporter

every single time you guys list the nba's best pg's, i'm always wondering WTF when Paul isn't #1.

son I'll co-sign that and you truly have been one of the legit CP3 supporters beyond the last 24 hours. Its amazing the love Paul is getting all of a sudden isn't it?

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Always loved Paul's game. Never had an issue with him like other Spurs fans.

redzero
07-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Always loved Paul's game. Never had an issue with him like other Spurs fans.

The worst part is the fact that Spurs fans hate Chris Paul for doing the same stuff that made the Spurs infamous in the first place.

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 12:36 AM
sons its not even really the Spurs fans that I'm talking about. its mostly been many, not all, but many of the Dallas and L.A. fan boys who have suddenly became CP3 fan girls.

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 12:40 AM
The worst part is the fact that Spurs fans hate Chris Paul for doing the same stuff that made the Spurs infamous in the first place.

They just hate him because he almost denied the Spurs their Western Conference Finals berth in '08.

redzero
07-23-2010, 12:47 AM
They just hate him because he almost denied the Spurs their Western Conference Finals berth in '08.

Maybe if he folded in five like the Jazz did in the WCF, Spurs fans wouldn't be talking shit about him.

Lakers fans can just watch their team curbstomp the Jazz every year and admire the effort Williams puts up. If those series were actually close, I doubt LA would be so nice.

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Maybe if he folded in five like the Jazz did in the WCF, Spurs fans wouldn't be talking shit about him.

Lakers fans can just watch their team curbstomp the Jazz every year and admire the effort Williams puts up. If those series were actually close, I doubt LA would be so nice.

but but but Williams is 2 or 3 inches taller and ummm even though he has never once put up numbers like Paul its just cool to say he is better!!!!!

by the way please ignore the fact that Williams turns the ball over like a bitch in heat.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Always loved Paul's game.

07-23-2010, 12:55 AM
paul is a once in an era point guard. the past era had kidd and nash. this era will have chris paul. the hornets would be stupid to trade him unless they got another superstar or potential superstar in return.

badfish22
07-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Deron>Chris paul

but Paul>>>>>>>Jason kidd

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 01:04 AM
ignorance is bliss

redzero
07-23-2010, 01:06 AM
Deron>Chris paul

No, and let's not let's have this debate. I'm tired of it.

jag
07-23-2010, 01:17 AM
As a Spurs fan i don't like him. As a person i can't stand that flopping, whining, soft ass midget. If the Spurs signed him, i would never root for him. There's just some guys i can't stand.

Dallas fans acted like they hated the guy, but at this point i guess they'll take whatever they can get.

Stringer_Bell
07-23-2010, 01:23 AM
CP3 has always and will always be a hood rat, never would I want him playing for SA over TP. Hornets should be glad to ship his ass out for something before he breaks another bone and becomes totally useless as a trade chip. God bless!

jag
07-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Oh ya...

God bless you and your family, BR. You're good people, son.

BRHornet45
07-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Oh ya...

God bless you and your family, BR. You're good people, son.

God bless you and your family as well. thx for such kind words.