PDA

View Full Version : I had a sex dream about mouse.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-23-2010, 05:25 AM
Yes, it is true. I had a sex dream about mouse. In the dream, he was just finishing a set at the River City Comedy Club downtown. He absolutely nailed it. His performance was impecible. His punch lines were great and his timing was spot on. A night of pure comedic genus.

As he was walking off the stage a portly mexican woman winked at mouse and mouse took notice and immediately made a run to the bar. He bought a few beers and a bottle of water. He went back to the table where the mexican lady was sitting and he sat down and struck up a conversation with her.

Mouse and his new lady friend ended up drinking. A LOT. Got drunk and somehow, I ended up taking mouse and this lady home.

Anyways, next thing I know, mouse is using a cucumber on her and she is loving it. She asks if mouse can take a sharpie marker and color it black , which mouse immediately does.

After a while I join in and I start thrusting the black cucumber into her slut hole as mouse sits in the corner stroking his member.

At some point, I remember asking mouse to start a live update thread about our group sex but mouse couldn;t find a wireless connection that wasnt password protected.

It was an interesting dream to say the least, but is it wrong that I woke up with a raging boner and a half a dixie cup worth of precum on me?

http://www.instructables.com/image/FLQTDBEF17ETVPKTI2/The-first-step-head-out-to-Walmart-and-purchase-so.jpg
http://panlasangpinoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Cucumber-Salad-Ingredients-1024x768.jpg

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-23-2010, 05:26 AM
Big ups to my nigga HalfBreedHornet45;

DT3</3

Zelophehad
07-23-2010, 05:27 AM
You are a shitty troll.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-23-2010, 05:27 AM
You are a shitty troll.
:flag:

Lance
07-23-2010, 07:04 AM
I had one last week it it involved Bigzax25, Gary Coleman and BP oil.

Dream Weaver
07-23-2010, 07:05 AM
I approve of this topic! :tu

mouse
07-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Wow! this is so flippin strange. I had the same exact dream but only with carrots instead of cucumbers.

redzero
07-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Wow! this is so flippin strange. I had the same exact dream but only with carrots instead of cucumbers.

You're alive? I thought the government assassinated you.

U.S.A.F.
07-23-2010, 08:19 AM
You're alive? I thought the government assassinated you.

BigZax has mouse's password the guy has been in jail since May 15th.

lebomb
07-23-2010, 11:57 AM
It wasnt a dream, I was at the club and actually witnessed ABoB and Mouse rubbing each others junk at the bar till both sprayed their man batter on the bar tender. It was disgusting, I vomited and left. They were too drunk to remember that nasty shit. :(

Last Comic Standing
07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
both sprayed their man batter on the bar tender. . :(

Gives new meaning to 'battered women'

bigzak25
07-23-2010, 07:40 PM
I had one last week it it involved Bigzax25, Gary Coleman and BP oil.

Whatchu talkin bout Lance?