PDA

View Full Version : Lakers just announced Kobe underwent arthroscopic surgery

ace3g
07-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Marc Stein STEIN_LINE_HQ

Lakers just announced Kobe underwent arthroscopic surgery on right knee last week and should be fully recovered for start of camp Sept. 25

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2010, 06:20 PM
so they broke his knee

Roxsfan
07-23-2010, 07:40 PM
That's how it starts with getting a knee scoped and then you end up like Tmac--out of the league making a come back..........:toast

SomeCallMeTim
07-23-2010, 07:44 PM
There can only be two explanations for this:

a) This is drama queen "surgery" and is only designed to elicit sympathy for his perfectly healthy knee

b) This surgery is evidence of massive knee trauma and a sign of an immediate precipitous decline

I can't decide which one I believe. Possible it could be both?

BlackSwordsMan
07-23-2010, 07:48 PM
You believe someone got their knee cut open for publicity? Wow you're dumb

Capt. Obvious
07-23-2010, 07:50 PM
You believe someone got their knee cut open for publicity? Wow you're dumb
It's getting to the point where you absolutely must put the appropriate smiley in your post or nobody will understand the sarcasm.

bandwagon_fan
07-23-2010, 07:55 PM
What a hero Kobe could be if he could come back from this surgery.

timvp
07-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Kobe laying the groundwork for an excuse for becoming the first player not to be able to three-peat under Phil Jackson.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm gonna share a secret with you ladies....this is the same knee that Kobe had scoped when he payed Kate Faber a visit in Colorado...It was lost in all the rape alleagations but the real reason he was in Colorado was to get the knee repaired without the knowledge of the Laker front office. I guess he figured why not get some secret ass while getting this secret knee procedure done...

Point is that even after he got the knee fixed in Colorado he was still productive as hell...hopefully will be his last surgery know that he has wing help in Artest and Barnes...I have a family story on Barnes that will come out later...