PDA

View Full Version : Posters who should be promoted to BOLD.

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 10:16 PM
We all know that a gray name usually signifies a new, inexperienced, and often times fucktarded poster, but there are many posters, good posters, who have languished in gray name limbo far too long and deserve to join the elite Spurstalk fraternity of the bold.

Now I'm not suggesting that someone needs to be a quality poster for their name to be bolded, obviously Ducks and Koriwhat being black named Spur fans prove otherwise, but I think that a poster who frequently contributes, supports their team, and occasionally engages in the shenanigans around here deserves the bolded name treatment.

So I hereby nominate these following posters (going off memory, so I'm sure I'll forget a few names, feel free to nominate your own).

Spurs fans:

Myself, naturally.
Booharv. Good poster. Objective and not a homer.
Poop. About as funny as AIDS mixed with swine-flu, but the kid's got heart and an irrational hatred of the Lakers, which is a plus for me.
4>0 Rings. Pretty funny.
Ezau. Lots of posts and not afraid to mix it up, even at the risk of getting owned. Surprisingly holds his own quite well against the Sup Omar, Dead Wife troll attacks.
Ohmwrecker. Not really familiar with his style, but he has almost two thousand posts. Time for a bold.

Mavs fans:

Anybody who's anybody has already had their name blued, but if I have one nom, it's Zelophehad. Very new, but already making an impression.
If you Mavs fans want theDong bolded, up to you. I can't in good conscious nominate him.

Knicks fans:

Renaldo Balkman.

Lakers fans:

SomeCallMeTim. Good poster.
TheGeminiMethod. Good poster.
ManfromAcme. Good poster.
AshyLarry. Good poster.
Picc84. Ditto.
PGDynasty. Sucks. Has Kobe's cock surgically attached to his lips, but like Poop, he's got heart. Not afraid to homer it up and annoy the fuck out of everyone.
Culburn/Giuseppe. Naturally. As as much posting as he does, which is all Laker or troll related, I doubt his laptop ever leaves his side and Spurstalk ever leaves his browser. Is there a time when his dot isn't lit green? Good ol' Cully definitely deserves emancipation from his gray name status.
Koolaid_Man. Worse poster of all time. He should get bolded for the simple fact that his fail will be easier to identify.

So there are my nominations. I appeal to Kori and her team to upgrade these aforementioned posters so they can experience "Bolded name ectasy!"

badfish22
07-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Lol 4>0 rings and Omar are typical grey named spurfans. This list fails.

JJ Hickson
07-23-2010, 10:20 PM
That is like a list of the worst posters in the NBA forum. Congrats fucktard on being oblivious to your own fucktardedness.

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 10:24 PM

Longevity and dedication are more a prerequisite for a bold name than posting quality.

How else would Ducks, Koriwhat, and Amarelooms get their names bolded?

#1 Timmys Fan
07-23-2010, 10:25 PM
So much fail ITT. That list is a disgrace.

ezau
07-23-2010, 10:27 PM
We all know that a gray name usually signifies a new, inexperienced, and often times fucktarded poster, but there are many posters, good posters, who have languished in gray name limbo far too long and deserve to join the elite Spurstalk fraternity of the bold.

Now I'm not suggesting that someone needs to be a quality poster for their name to be bolded, obviously Ducks and Koriwhat being black named Spur fans prove otherwise, but I think that a poster who frequently contributes, supports their team, and occasionally engages in the shenanigans around here deserves the bolded name treatment.

So I hereby nominate these following posters (going off memory, so I'm sure I'll forget a few names, feel free to nominate your own).

Spurs fans:

Myself, naturally.
Poop. About as funny as AIDS mixed with swine-flu, but the kid's got heart and an irrational hatred of the Lakers, which is a plus for me.
4>0 Rings. Pretty funny.
Ezau. Lots of posts and not afraid to mix it up, even at the risk of getting owned. Surprisingly holds his own quite well against the Sup Omar, Dead Wife troll attacks.
Ohmwrecker. Not really familiar with his style, but he has almost two thousand posts. Time for a bold.

Mavs fans:

Anybody who's anybody has already had their name blued, but if I have one nom, it's Zelophehad. Very new, but already making an impression.
If you Mavs fans want theDong bolded, up to you. I can't in good conscious nominate him.

Knicks fans:

Renaldo Balkman.

Lakers fans:

AshyLarry. Good poster.
Picc84. Ditto.
PGDynasty. Sucks. Has Kobe's cock surgically attached to his lips, but like Poop, he's got heart. Not afraid to homer it up and annoy the fuck out of everyone.
Culburn/Giuseppe. Naturally. As as much posting as he does, which is all Laker or troll related, I doubt his laptop ever leaves his side and Spurstalk ever leaves his browser. Is there a time when his dot isn't lit green? Good ol' Cully definitely deserves emancipation from his gray name status.
Koolaid_Man. Worse poster of all time. He should get bolded for the simple fact that his fail will be easier to identify.

So there are my nominations. I appeal to Kori and her team to upgrade these aforementioned posters so they can experience "Bolded name ectasy!"

Very, very good post midnight. It's time that we should be part of that elite black fraternity. We've done our share by supporting our beloved teams while one-upping other posters who only pretend to know shit about basketball:toast:toast

Our time has come:lobt2::lobt2:

ezau
07-23-2010, 10:28 PM

Our time has come, bitch.

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 10:28 PM
That is like a list of the worst posters in the NBA forum. Congrats fucktard on being oblivious to your own fucktardedness.

Unless you're fuckin' illiterate, in no way can Booharv, SomeCallMeTim, Gemini, ManFromAcme, Ashy Larry, and Zelophehad be considered bad posters.

ezau
07-23-2010, 10:29 PM

Cleveland:lmao:lmao

JJ Hickson
07-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Unless you're fuckin' illiterate, in no way can Booharv, SomeCallMeTim, Gemini, ManFromAcme, Ashy Larry, and Zelophehad be considered bad posters.

Spurs fans:

Myself, naturally.
4>0 Rings. Pretty funny.

All horrible fucking garbage posters.

badfish22
07-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Longevity and dedication are more a prerequisite for a bold name than posting quality.

Yeah but omar and 4>0 rings just symbolize everything I think of when I think of gray named spurfans. They should be bolded when they aren't fucking retards.

Out of the list I agree with: SomecallmeTim, zelophead, midnight and balkman.
Some of the names Im not too familar with.

BUMP
07-23-2010, 10:36 PM

tbh, SomeCallMeTim is a very good poster.

everyone else = :lol

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Yeah but omar and 4>0 rings just symbolize everything I think of when I think of gray named spurfans. They should be bolded when they aren't fucking retards.

I used to not like 4>0, but his posting has gotten much better in last month or so. I think it's time he graduates.

Ezau gets points from me for not getting overly emotional and butthurt when you guys Sup Omar and Dead Wife him. He pretty much laughs it off. Compare his reaction to Koriwhat when he gets trolled.

And even if a poster is fucktarded, I have to admire them if they're dedicated and consistently contribute.

My Fault
07-23-2010, 10:42 PM
4>0 is just like spurstilltheend tbh. Both fucktards who I doubt even finished high school

ezau
07-23-2010, 10:45 PM

you're just scared of everything that has something to do with 4 and 0

Drachen
07-23-2010, 10:49 PM
I didn't even know this was going on. I just thought it was a setting in your control panel to change the color of your name. LOL

I don't really pay attention to that stuff and really don't go into my control panel.

Actually Kori was the one that put "the d.r.a." under my name when this site first got the capability. I asked her what it meant, she said, "I dunno." LOL

My Fault
07-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Kori once made a thread saying to post in it if you wanted to get bolded but I never did. Don't know if anyone else did.

Booharv
07-23-2010, 11:16 PM
4>0 is just like spurstilltheend tbh. Both fucktards who I doubt even finished high school

I've always assumed spurstilltheend was a troll account. Always Bet on Black is similar and is definitely a troll account imo.

Veterinarian
07-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Honestly, we need to look into demoting people. ducks and koriwhat need to be grey.

Goran Dragic
07-23-2010, 11:27 PM
tbh 4>0 has some funny posts here and there, but someone who was such a shitty husband her wife decided to kill herself and get her empty eye socket plowed by a necrophiliac doesn't deserve his name bolded, under any circumstances.

Goran Dragic
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Honestly, we need to look into demoting people. ducks and koriwhat need to be grey.

Agreed, tbh. koriwhat, cheguevara, Flo-Rida, just to name a few.

midnightpulp
07-23-2010, 11:33 PM
tbh 4>0 has some funny posts here and there, but someone who was such a shitty husband her wife decided to kill herself and get her empty eye socket plowed by a necrophiliac doesn't deserve his name bolded, under any circumstances.

:lol

Veterinarian
07-23-2010, 11:35 PM
So how does a poster become bold? I honestly didn't know it was a ranking thing. I always thought it had to do something with post count and or time being here, but even a poster like Goran Dragic is still gray. Whatever I guess.

I think Kori and LJ decide.

Halberto
07-23-2010, 11:38 PM
... who gives a fuck?

Booharv
07-23-2010, 11:41 PM

Demoting people would be hilarious, especially if they periodically had a thread where they announced the names and the rationale behind the demotions.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-23-2010, 11:42 PM
I've always assumed spurstilltheend was a troll account. Always Bet on Black is similar and is definitely a troll account imo.

I dont think spurstilltheend is a troll, ABOB definitely is though

8FOR!3
07-23-2010, 11:43 PM
I am not a fucktard thank you very much...

21_Dickings
07-23-2010, 11:47 PM
List is epic to tenth epic power of fail. I should be on there for all my Lakers love and my constant support of Baby Drew.

None of those spineless Lakers fans go against Lakaluva like I do. He make fun of Drew, I'm there to give him a slap while all those other so called fans cower like bitches in his presence.

Lol @grey name Spur fan.

Veterinarian
07-24-2010, 12:09 AM
In terms of grey named spur fan retardation, this might be the highlight of the week. Some idiot recommends starting Dejuan Blair at small forward and All STer OV agrees with his idea.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159208&page=2

peteee
07-24-2010, 12:23 AM
I didn't even know this was going on. I just thought it was a setting in your control panel to change the color of your name. LOL

I don't really pay attention to that stuff and really don't go into my control panel.

Actually Kori was the one that put "the d.r.a." under my name when this site first got the capability. I asked her what it meant, she said, "I dunno." LOL

lol changing the colour has never been an easy thing, you know. You would have lived a much happier life if colour could be changed so easily, IMHO.

peteee
07-24-2010, 12:28 AM

disgraceful retarded asshole?

Kevin Durant 35
07-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Special Request to Kori Ellis

If possible can I get my name regular blue color.

Thank You

peteee
07-24-2010, 12:41 AM
Special Request to Kori Ellis

If possible can I get my name regular blue color.

Thank You
u already have about a thousand accounts of bold names, half of which are blue coloured. Greed is not a good thing, bro.

DJ Mbenga
07-24-2010, 12:43 AM
embarrasing im not there

JamStone
07-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Maybe Kori and timvp can add glitter and neon sparkles to really important posters too...

WTF?! It's a screen name, you emo fuckers. Who gives a shit if it's bolded or colored?

Chieflion
07-24-2010, 12:58 AM
Maybe Kori and timvp can add glitter and neon sparkles to really important posters too...

WTF?! It's a screen name, you emo fuckers. Who gives a shit if it's bolded or colored?

Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but when there are trolls named "Grey Spurfan", some people don't like that.

LOL-Grey-named Spur fan. Any basketball comment they throw out here will be retorted with this reply. I don't think the new posters would like that.

Drachen
07-24-2010, 01:07 AM
embarrasing im not there

LOL, you should be there based on your sig alone.

Drachen
07-24-2010, 01:09 AM
disgraceful retarded asshole?

Maybe, who knows?

midnightpulp
07-24-2010, 01:15 AM
Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but when there are trolls named "Grey Spurfan", some people don't like that.

LOL-Grey-named Spur fan. Any basketball comment they throw out here will be retorted with this reply. I don't think the new posters would like that.

Gray Spurfan is a funny troll.

Anyway, this thread shouldn't be taken too seriously. Its intent was to have some fun with the whole Gray/Colored concept.

Grey Spurfan
07-24-2010, 01:18 AM
We are good posters quit making fun of us. We deserve our names bolded too. :(

peteee
07-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Maybe, who knows?

you know, you know which category you belong to.

Spurfan
4 rings, faggot

ezau
So how does a poster become bold? I honestly didn't know it was a ranking thing. I always thought it had to do something with post count and or time being here, but even a poster like Goran Dragic is still gray. Whatever I guess.

Goran Beno Udrih Dragic will always be gay and gray:toast

TE
07-24-2010, 01:35 AM

lmao

InRareForm
07-24-2010, 01:36 AM
my life won't be complete without BOLD.

stfu!

Halberto
07-24-2010, 02:46 AM
I'm arabic

give me a black name

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 02:50 AM
tbh i think you can just PM kori to get your name bolded

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 02:51 AM
and yes zelophead(did i spell that right?) deserves to get bolded. a good mavs poster :tu

Zelophehad
07-24-2010, 04:05 AM
I don't really care what color my name is but thanks for the compliments. I would like to change my team to the Spurs though, now that I've read the link provided in this thread where they talked about that 3 center starting lineup they could potentially run.

Blair, Splitter, and Duncan starting should work great in 2010. :tu

midnightpulp
07-24-2010, 04:10 AM
I don't really care what color my name is but thanks for the compliments. I would like to change my team to the Spurs though, now that I've read the link provided in this thread where they talked about that 3 center starting lineup they could potentially run.

Blair, Splitter, and Duncan starting should work great in 2010. :tu

MiamiHeat
07-24-2010, 07:11 AM
lol

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2010, 07:28 AM

Anybody who's anybody has already had their name blued, but if I have one
Lakers fans:

AshyLarry. Good poster.
Picc84. Ditto.

I will go away for good and never post on this board again if you do at least one of two things...1.) announce to the board that you're a flamming homo that likes sucking dick and getting jizzed....or 2.) go suck a dead mans dick and announce it to the board...

Do 1 of those and I'm gone....:toast

midnightpulp
07-24-2010, 10:29 AM
I will go away for good and never post on this board again if you do at least one of two things...1.) announce to the board that you're a flamming homo that likes sucking dick and getting jizzed....or 2.) go suck a dead mans dick and announce it to the board...

Do 1 of those and I'm gone....:toast

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Giuseppe
07-24-2010, 10:32 AM
^Mid, gettin' his asshole on.

ffadicted
07-24-2010, 10:40 AM

It's called pinked lol

DaDakota
07-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Post better.

;)

DD

ohmwrecker
07-24-2010, 11:06 AM

Hey, thanks for leaving me out of that assessment. Very cool.

Medvedenko
07-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Weird sense of community on this board.

Kori Ellis
07-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Back in the day, I used to have to change all the titles (under your usernames) myself. So when I did it, I would change the poster from (green at the time, grey now) to black. That way, I could easily recognize at a glance whose title I had already changed.

However, now you guys can change your own titles - therefore, I don't just go around changing people from grey to black.

Kori Ellis
07-24-2010, 11:19 AM
And...
As for changing the color on posters that are fans of teams other than the Spurs, I will change anyone.

redzero
07-24-2010, 12:09 PM
I am also a fan of multiple teams, so is it possible for my teams to be listed as the Hornets, Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Pacers, Thunder and Magic?

Or you could just change my colors to redzero? Thanks in advance.

IronMexican
07-24-2010, 12:18 PM
gayzero. More like it.

And who's gonna be on live today?

IronMexican
07-24-2010, 12:33 PM
I'll be on in like 15 mins scrah, I just got to dominate these Maryland Crabcakes first.

I'm on call now brah. Sorry.

IronMexican
07-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Pussy

redzero
07-24-2010, 12:48 PM
lol thats the gayest request ever

I was just joking about the multiple teams part. I just want colors in my name.

Venti Quattro
07-24-2010, 12:54 PM
me me me!

thedong
07-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Will having my name ''bolded'' make the itch on my balls go away? If so, count me in.

4>0rings
07-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Our time has come, bitch.:lol

SpursTillTheEnd
07-24-2010, 03:09 PM
shut the fuck up stop complaining and go outside some fucking time

Jloyola
07-24-2010, 05:15 PM

+1 :lmao

Giuseppe
07-24-2010, 08:16 PM

I so wish Jammie hadn't forbade me to redden his ass. I've lost count of how many times the last two months I've started to and then remember his decree.:depressed

DJ Mbenga
07-24-2010, 08:21 PM
And...
As for changing the color on posters that are fans of teams other than the Spurs, I will change anyone.

purple me kori!

Ashy Larry
07-24-2010, 08:33 PM
AshyLarry. Good poster.

Thanks for the compliment. I guess describing the recent Roy Jones-Bernard Hopkins fight as "taking a turd and cutting it in half; and watching the two pieces floating into each other for 45 minutes" really got me over the top .........

phxspurfan
07-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Wait am I bold?

phxspurfan
07-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh sweet yes I am.

NRHector
07-24-2010, 09:22 PM
I am also a fan of multiple teams, so is it possible for my teams to be listed as the Hornets, Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Pacers, Thunder and Magic?

Or you could just change my colors to redzero? Thanks in advance.oh how cute a member of the rainbow coalition

sribb43
07-24-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm bold bitch...

ginobili's bald spot
07-24-2010, 10:24 PM
lol gray posters.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-25-2010, 12:12 AM
Checking if I'm bolded.

Fuck yes.

MavDynasty
07-25-2010, 12:15 AM
lol grey posters

Amuseddaysleeper
07-25-2010, 12:28 AM
As a bold member, I will help in the decision process

21_Dickings
07-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Laker fans should be automatically bolded since we run shit.

MavDynasty
07-25-2010, 12:48 AM
lol findog's friend

sup

xellos88330
07-25-2010, 11:26 AM
I am bold. I wear old spice.

Swan dive motherfuckers!