PDA

View Full Version : lol mav fans, lol blazer fans, lol laker fans

Darthkiller
07-24-2010, 12:40 AM
you guys better stop drooling about chris paul right now. Hornets arent gonna trade him to a western conference team.

redzero
07-24-2010, 12:44 AM
you guys better stop drooling about chris paul right now. Hornets arent gonna trade him.

Fixed.

PGDynasty24
07-24-2010, 01:09 AM
You swear like the Lakers need cp3 or something. I wouldn't trade for him,our size is one of our biggest assets and cp3 efficiency would prob go down in triangle cause he needs ball a lot,and we have a guy named kobe who controls the game for us. But with that said cp3 has the ability to turn any team he's on into a playoff team,phenomenal player. He would be good fit for Knicks cause Amar'e needs to be spoonfed at times

scanry
07-24-2010, 02:53 AM
You swear like the Lakers need cp3 or something. I wouldn't trade for him,our size is one of our biggest assets and cp3 efficiency would prob go down in triangle cause he needs ball a lot,and we have a guy named kobe who controls the game for us. But with that said cp3 has the ability to turn any team he's on into a playoff team,phenomenal player. He would be good fit for Knicks cause Amar'e needs to be spoonfed at times

you think??? Amar'e needs to be fed 90% of the time. One thing is for sure, Amare will miss Nash even if they get CP3. Nash is a better feeder than CP3..

BRHornet45
07-24-2010, 02:54 AM
CP3 just needs his ass whipped is what he needs.

lil_penny
07-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Son you want to add me to the list of posters who want wnbgay removed, thanks, god bless!

Kori Ellis
07-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Stop with the lame lol threads. There's a million other CP threads you could post your nonsense in.