PDA

View Full Version : Why the Spurs will not make the playoffs...

TE
07-24-2010, 01:57 AM
Is this guy mentally retarded? He assumes our chances to win a championship are closed because of the aging pieces on the team, mainly the core. Little does this retard know that we have a great supporting cast, and we have yet to figure out how good Splitter will be.

wow, anyways...here is the link

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/423629-the-end-of-an-era-why-the-san-antonio-spurs-will-miss-the-2011-playoffs

timtonymanurich
07-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Is this guy mentally retarded? He assumes our chances to win a championship are closed because of the aging pieces on the team, mainly the core. Little does this retard know that we have a great supporting cast, and we have yet to figure out how good Splitter will be.

wow, anyways...here is the link

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/423629-the-end-of-an-era-why-the-san-antonio-spurs-will-miss-the-2011-playoffs

Why the Spurs will NOT make the playoffs....
Hmmm... the ONLY really realistic way the Spurs DON'T make the playoffs, is if the Spurs starting 5 and Manu are all injured for the entire season.
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:bang:bang:bang:bang:lmao: lmao:lmao

rayray2k8
07-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Its a fucking mav fan writing the article. Go figure. :rolleyes

Bito Corleone
07-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Bleacher report = :lmao

analyzed
07-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Yeah the article is a stretch ( not making the Playoffs) . However based on the few seedings and predictions I've seen lately , most people rate the Mavs ahead of the Spurs right behind LA. I'm wondering why that is considering we just beat them and have upgraded with Tiango and Anderson. I think the sentiment is Duncan will regress even further this year. ( many see him avg just 17-15 pts a game) KG numbers. If Dirk outplays Tim 25 pts to 15 , then yeah I can see why they could have the advantage

SPURSGOAT
07-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Ummm that is retarded.... Phoenix & Utah have gotten weaker plus if CP3 does get traded...So if anything the West is getting weaker and we should have an easier time making the playoffs....:wakeup

Leonard Curse
07-24-2010, 04:00 AM
hey spurs goat is that the same chick in both pics (sig) the one on the right is so fine and the girl on the left is either a bad pic or her less fortunate sister oh and whats that chicks name on the right?:toast

Canibspur
07-24-2010, 07:22 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159549

GrandeDavid
07-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Its frightening how easy it is to get something published by the Express News. So frustrating that the major news source in a city with well over a million people is completely outdone and run circles around by amateur fan forums.

manu the best
07-24-2010, 07:15 PM
.. bullshit .. but i love it when they consider the SPURS underdogs .. because that is the time the SPURS always prove the critics wrong .. GO SPURS GO ..

SPURSGOAT
07-24-2010, 09:32 PM
hey spurs goat is that the same chick in both pics (sig) the one on the right is so fine and the girl on the left is either a bad pic or her less fortunate sister oh and whats that chicks name on the right?:toast

Both are different chicks; dunno the name of the finer one on the right... the one on the left is all about the ass... both have perfect butts...

Tito_Trinidad
07-24-2010, 09:51 PM
this season Spurs gonna make the WCF, not the Finals, book it.

Sense
07-24-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159549

Can we please have some sort of sticky that requires people to search to see if the thread was already made.

vander
07-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Can we please have some sort of sticky that requires people to search to see if the thread was already made.

or technology like they have in those customer service "contact us" sections, where it reads your question, searches the forum and FAQ and prompts you before you finish "are you sure your question isn't already answered here?"

my2sons
07-24-2010, 10:45 PM
did legler write this article

howbouthemspurs
07-25-2010, 07:43 PM
fuckin mavs fans!

Sean Cagney
07-25-2010, 08:59 PM
fuckin mavs fans!

Should have figured it was one of those idiots who wrote it.

DrSteffo
07-26-2010, 01:06 AM
What a fail article! LOL at mentioning Beno as a key championship player we have lost, LOL at "forgetting" about our first round draft pick. Mavs fans...

angelbelow
07-26-2010, 02:07 AM
I've personally never read anything from bleacherreport.. but they dont have a great reputation on this site. So I wont be wasting my time.