PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen...is a Mutant.

poop
07-24-2010, 03:25 AM
ive seen bruce probably 50 times at heb.....yet im stilll shocked every single time at what a FREAK this guy is (from a basketball prospective).

More than any other Sport, these NBA players truly are superhuman. Ive seen guys that are taller than bruce, but im telling you, he looks like he was designed in a lab to play basketball. you just dont see people like this, who ARENT basketball players. ive seen other other people i know who are 6-9 thru 7 foot, even Mahinmi who is way taller than bruce..but just dont match his 'freak' factor. he is tall (6-7) but his arms are Incredibly long, his hands Huge, every single time its like............... 'i cannot even imagine playing basketball against this man'.

the only person ive ever seen to top him is David Robinson.

they are different species than the rest of us.

:wakeup

Isai659
07-24-2010, 03:29 AM
Bruce is thee man!:toast

mudyez
07-24-2010, 03:32 AM
thats not the best pic, but I'm allways soked, when I see him:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/scorecard/12/01/truth.rumors.nba/p1.rumors.maggette.jpg

Leonard Curse
07-24-2010, 03:57 AM

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/scorecard/12/01/truth.rumors.nba/p1.rumors.maggette.jpg

i sure hope youre not soaked wen you see him :lol are you a female <--serious question not trying to be mean

mudyez
07-24-2010, 04:19 AM
i sure hope youre not soaked wen you see him :lol are you a female <--serious question not trying to be mean

no...there are just several players, where I cant believe, how their body looks, while still playing a sport, where you have to move so much...David Robinson was also one of these players.

mudyez
07-24-2010, 04:21 AM

and I wanted to write shocked :-)...damn keyboard!

dont even know, if the word "soked" excists (my dict doesnt have it)

Chieflion
07-24-2010, 05:01 AM
I am always shocked when I see J.R Smith play. He might as well chop off his head because it doesn't even affect his game. He doesn't think when playing, his eyes don't give a damn where the basket is, obviously doesn't hear what his coach is saying and when is is on, he doesn't need his nose cause he is already unconscious. So, what is his head for?

ezau
07-24-2010, 06:03 AM
I am always shocked when I see J.R Smith play. He might as well chop off his head because it doesn't even affect his game. He doesn't think when playing, his eyes don't give a damn where the basket is, obviously doesn't hear what his coach is saying and when is is on, he doesn't need his nose cause he is already unconscious. So, what is his head for?

LOL, so true :lol

Darkwaters
07-24-2010, 07:00 AM
I wonder what your impression is when you see Bonner in person...

spursfaninla
07-24-2010, 08:45 AM
I bet he makes big sandwiches?

Chomag
07-24-2010, 08:52 AM
I agree on the Bowen part. As frustrated he made so many players he was guarding, there is a reason why not many other players tried starting shit with him other then sneaking in a cheap shot.

poop
07-24-2010, 09:38 AM
I wonder what your impression is when you see Bonner in person...

bonner just looks like a regular tall white guy. bowen looks like he was designed in a lab to play basketball. there is no way in hell a normal person could even get a shot off against him.

ohmwrecker
07-24-2010, 10:50 AM

Uh, this is not Bruce Bowen . . .

760Spursfan
07-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Uh, this is not Bruce Bowen . . .

i was wondering when someone would say something:lol

m33p0
07-24-2010, 05:59 PM
and I wanted to write shocked :-)...damn keyboard!

dont even know, if the word "soked" excists (my dict doesnt have it)

the word you're reaching for is "soaked". and while i'm on grammar police duty, it's "exists".
:cop

DMX7
07-24-2010, 06:06 PM
This is Sparta!!!!

JvNvgwzqsvI

angelbelow
07-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Haha cool story.

wut
07-25-2010, 10:53 AM
kinda related: Saw Bruce at the Palladium last night (went to watch SALT); and I know what you're saying he doesn't look that tall...but his arms are freakishly long.

It's too bad he lost his step, because I think defensively he could still hold his own, refs seriously had a thing for him in his last season and it seemed to weigh in on his decision to retire imo.

Nathan Explosion
07-25-2010, 03:02 PM
I think the person knew it was Corey Maggette. The man took the title of "Most Cut Man in the League" when Robinson retired. The race wasn't even close. As much as Maggette is a knucklehead on the court, the guy is a physical freak of nature.

hater
07-26-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm different. What impresses me more is how a skinny big nosed dude like Manu Ginobili can navigate through bigger, stronger and faster guys, get fouled and make the basket.

benefactor
07-26-2010, 07:52 PM
The RJ debacle makes me miss Bruce more than ever.