PDA

View Full Version : Kobe had surgery on his kneee

21_Blessings
07-24-2010, 07:38 AM
Kobe's knee surgery a success (http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5405418)

How's the phantom elbow injury, Lebron? :bking

Muser
07-24-2010, 07:40 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159567

Leonard Curse
07-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Kobe's knee surgery a success (http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5405418)

How's the phantom elbow injury, Lebron? :bking

+1 seriously you know when your embarrassed for someone and you cant look cause its so ridiculous well everytime i think back and picture lebron missing a shot on ESPN and acting like he was popping his elbow after or acting like there was this uncomfortable pain going on, then all the tests in the world couldnt see a damn thing so they just gave in and diagnosed him with a strain w/out actual evidence.... lebron is just a freakin joke!!! i bet hell cry like a biatch when really injured

LkrFan
07-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Damn 21 I was about to ask the same thing. Did Tickle me Elbo have surgery at the Cleveland Clinic before he went to South Beach? LOL

Medvedenko
07-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I was wondering about that "elbow injury"...we haven't heard shit since the playoffs.

TE
07-24-2010, 12:18 PM
ok

Dr House
07-24-2010, 12:27 PM
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why Kobe is the best athlete to ever come out of a vagina. He won 5 championships on a bad knee!?!?!

Oh wow, could you imagine what would happen if he was healthy!? The Black Mamba would have enough rings to cover his fingers, toes, and upper teeth for that matter! That would've been the final nail in SpurFan's coffin. This only cements Kobe's legacy even more.

The fact that his penis fits well inside my butthole is another positive :elephant

21_Blessings
07-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Oh wow, could you imagine what would happen if he was healthy!? The Black Mamba would have enough rings to cover his broken fingers on his shooting hand,

I cleaned up your mistake BUMP.

21_Dickings
07-24-2010, 01:05 PM
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why Kobe is the best athlete to ever come out of a vagina. He won 5 championships on a bad knee!?!?!

Oh wow, could you imagine what would happen if he was healthy!? The Black Mamba would have enough rings to cover his fingers, toes, and upper teeth for that matter! That would've been the final nail in SpurFan's coffin. This only cements Kobe's legacy even more.

The fact that his penis fits well inside my butthole is another positive :elephant

This is bad news for the rest of the NBA!

In addition to adding Matt Barnes, drafting Character and Bob Eubanks, who have all-star written all over them, and Baby Drew (the greatest 22 year old big man of all time) finally being healthy, Kobe now has two good knees! We saw what he can do on one bad knee, just imagine the utter destruction he'll cause to the rest of the wanna-be players in the NBA on two healthy legs!

It's over, fuckin' over. We can't be closed out. And there's nothing those deep fried food eating, obese, Bible-thumping Spurs and Mavs fans can do about it!

Number 17, coming to LA, baby.

HarlemHeat37
07-24-2010, 01:17 PM
I have never seen a player use more injury excuses than Kobe does, it's sad to watch..at first I gave him a pass because it was just the media saying it on his behalf, but then he personally said it 2 or 3 times during the playoffs, trying to excuse his poor performances against the only good defenses he went up against:lol..

What a pussy..

PGDynasty24
07-24-2010, 01:31 PM
I have never seen a player use more injury excuses than Kobe does, it's sad to watch..at first I gave him a pass because it was just the media saying it on his behalf, but then he personally said it 2 or 3 times during the playoffs, trying to excuse his poor performances against the only good defenses he went up against:lol..

What a pussy..

Bro what are u talking about. Read the article. Kobe had it last week and never said a peep about it. Lakers just announced it yesterday when they were asked what status of kobe's knee and finger was

Gutter92
07-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Harlem, once again...I could not agree more. Back in Jordan's day, you wouldn't say anything about your injuries...now its all about "oh yea im not 100%", etc.

6/24 is a king when it comes to that.

The Batman
07-24-2010, 01:33 PM

What a pussy..

This is just Catwoman being Catwoman, trying to act all hard, even though she is nothing without me (Pau Gasol)

21_Dickings
07-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Bro what are u talking about. Read the article. Kobe had it last week and never said a peep about it. Lakers just announced it yesterday when they were asked what status of kobe's knee and finger was

He's just hating on the best player of all-time.

HarlemHeat37
07-24-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm not talking about his surgery..I'm talking about the fact that he was asked about his struggles multiple times during the playoffs, and he blamed it completely on injuries..

LkrFan
07-31-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm not talking about his surgery..I'm talking about the fact that he was asked about his struggles multiple times during the playoffs, and he blamed it completely on injuries..
Link? :rolleyes

DesignatedT
07-31-2010, 06:45 PM
He already won the championship why does he still feel the need to make excuses for his poor play in the first round. get over yourself.

4down
07-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Did Duncan complain about his torn meniscus? His manifold injuries? This 'how great would Kobe have been' stuff bears some pondering, but only if you ask yourself what would have happened had Duncan never been injured as well. And even those guys who haven't won one but got hurt in pursuit can ask these questions of fancy.

He's been playing on bad knees for the better part of his career now, and taken a pounding down low the whole time, a bigger physical pounding than Kobe has taken (subjective, I know - can't quantify that, but honestly it's at least as much of a pounding if not more than Kobe.

Kobe's great but some are acting as if he had his leg dangling by a band-aid his whole career.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 07:37 PM
Solid contribution by the one and only 21_Blessings.

:bking :bking :bking :bking :bking :bking

Giuseppe
07-31-2010, 07:58 PM
He's been playing on bad knees for the better part of his career now, and taken a pounding down low the whole time, a bigger physical pounding than Kobe has taken (subjective, I know - can't quantify that, but honestly it's at least as much of a pounding if not more than Kobe.

& Duncan let Amare rape him and then help him up and tape his cheeks back together during that skunker in the recent past.

mystargtr34
07-31-2010, 07:59 PM

:lol

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 08:01 PM
& Duncan let Amare rape him and then help him up and tape his cheeks back together during that skunker in the recent past.

Culburn with a solid basketball take himself.

These are the kind of opinions the NBA Forum can look forward to in the coming weeks.

Giuseppe
07-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Culburn with a solid basketball take himself.

These are the kind of opinions the NBA Forum can look forward to in the coming weeks.

Stings, don't it?

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Stings, don't it?

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Like being stood up for a lunch date.

Jloyola
07-31-2010, 08:04 PM

Kobe only commented on his knee after he won the championship... it was the media reporting that it was drained during the Thunder series.. in which he rolled off 6+ 30 point games .. then had 21 points 13 assists, then 5 more 30 point games... with only 1 time he shot below 45%

Giuseppe
07-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Like being stood up for a lunch date.

See, you ain't no better than me, Mid.

Let us proceed...

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 01:45 PM
“Stupid. They’re stupid,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports. “It’s an injury. They don’t know me very well. They think I’m done. I just hear it. I just hear it. I find it amusing. It’s entertaining

No, it’s just an injury, and that’s what drove me nuts and made this even sweeter was everybody kept talking about, he’s old, he’s old. I was hurt. I drained my knee, and all of a sudden reeling off 30 point games like they’re 10 point games and everybody said how young I looked. I was hurt.

I've never seen anybody make more excuses than Kobe, TBH..I don't know why he does it, I guess it's insecurity, but there's no reason to make excuses..just give the other team credit, say you were struggling, you don't have to make an excuse for everything..

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 02:26 PM
I've seen Kobe give credit to other players and to good defenses plenty of times. Funny how you want to say Kobe was making excuses. Everytime Lebron missed a shot or had a turnover in the playoffs, the excuses would start. "Oh, Lebron is such a warrior! He's playing with his elbow hurting". And the funny thing was that it was total bullshit. Total Bullshit. He wasn't hurt. If he was as hurt as it was being made out to be, he wouldn't be playing. When Lebron dunked the ball it's : "OMG, Lebron is such a beast!!". But when he bricked a jumper it's: "If his elbow wasn't hurting so much, he would've made that". Talk about double standards. Your argument is also a vain one, since Kobe already won the championship. It's kind of late to bring this up now.

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Funny how after Lebron's season ended nothing was done about his elbow. But during the playoffs, he was constantly whining and bitching on the court.
:cry http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/lebron-james-elbow.jpg:cry
:cry:cry:cry OMG, I'm in sooo much Pain!
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/lebron-injured-elbow.jpg:cry:cry:cry

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Your argument is random pictures of Lebron? :lol..

Funny how you want to say Kobe was making excuses.

Why is it funny?..Is it not true?..I provided multiple quotes from different times during the playoffs..

Everytime Lebron missed a shot or had a turnover in the playoffs, the excuses would start. "Oh, Lebron is such a warrior! He's playing with his elbow hurting".

It was actually the opposite..people criticize Lebron for over-exaggerating his injuries a lot more than they praise him for playing through it..I've criticized him for being too cautious too, even though he has the right..there was very little talk of Lebron being a warrior..

Kobe on the other hand, has built up a reputation as a win-first, warrior that never makes excuses, which is part of the reason this bothers me..he's the biggest excuse maker in sports..if people stopped calling him some kind of warrior and whatever, then I wouldn't care, TBH..

Regardless, the media makes excuses for every star player..it doesn't mean a player with a "warrior" reputation should be making excuses and denying his decline due to age..

And the funny thing was that it was total bullshit. Total Bullshit. He wasn't hurt. If he was as hurt as it was being made out to be, he wouldn't be playing. When Lebron dunked the ball it's : "OMG, Lebron is such a beast!!". But when he bricked a jumper it's: "If his elbow wasn't hurting so much, he would've made that". Talk about double standards.

Link?..

Your argument is also a vain one, since Kobe already won the championship. It's kind of late to bring this up now.

I brought this up in May, actually, probably even before..Kobe winning the championship has nothing to do with excuses..it actually makes it even worse, since he had to excuse his individual performances, even while his team was winning..

I don't know if Lebron made excuses, I didn't follow it enough..if he did, I'll criticize him for it too..however, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to others making excuses for him..I don't think I've heard anybody mention his elbow as an excuse since Cleveland was eliminated..the only thing people talked about is Delonte and his mom + Lebron "quitting"..

James, who has a flair for the dramatic when it comes to milking minor injuries, shrugged it off as if it was a standard bruise, even acting like it wasn't downright bizarre that he would take a valuable free throw left-handed.

There was some miscommunication over whether the Cavs had an extra timeout -- they did -- but James seemed to ignore the peculiar decision and injury as if it was inconsequential.

"I'm not concerned," James said. "I'm healthy, I'm ready and we are looking forward to the second round."

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 02:46 PM
L0pxBX2mDRs

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Quoting Skip Bayless about Lebron is like quoting me about Kobe..

Venti Quattro
08-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Everytime Lebron missed a shot or had a turnover in the playoffs, the excuses would start. "Oh, Lebron is such a warrior! He's playing with his elbow hurting". And the funny thing was that it was total bullshit.

he's playing through the pain for the kids :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 03:02 PM

Why is it funny?..Is it not true?..I provided multiple quotes from different times during the playoffs..

It was actually the opposite..people criticize Lebron for over-exaggerating his injuries a lot more than they praise him for playing through it..I've criticized him for being too cautious too, even though he has the right..there was very little talk of Lebron being a warrior..

Kobe on the other hand, has built up a reputation as a win-first, warrior that never makes excuses, which is part of the reason this bothers me..he's the biggest excuse maker in sports..

Regardless, the media makes excuses for every star player..it doesn't mean a player with a "warrior" reputation should be making excuses and denying his decline due to age..

Link?..

I brought this up in May, actually, probably even before..Kobe winning the championship has nothing to do with excuses..it actually makes it even worse, since he had to excuse his individual performances, even while his team was winning..

I don't know if Lebron made excuses, I didn't follow it enough..if he did, I'll criticize him for it too..however, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to others making excuses for him..I don't think I've heard anybody mention his elbow as an excuse since Cleveland was eliminated..the only thing people talked about is Delonte and his mom + Lebron "quitting"..

Kobe's nowhere the biggest excuse maker in sports. Lebron is 6'9 and 250 pounds, he should be able to play through a minor injury. And yes, it was a minor injury that was way overblown. Look at this excerpt:

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remain anonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing with his injury in its current state,” the report reads. “Apparently, the damage is enough that the right arm of King James … is having great difficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball.”

Are you seriously going to tell me that's not overblowing it? An X-ray on his elbow showed nothing, no sign of damage. So at the most he had a bone bruise. And yes, bone bruises are a pain in the ass (I had one just about two months ago). But there is absolutely no reason why you should be grabbing your arm in pain every chance you get, it's just not that serious.

And what you posted about Kobe didn't sound like he was making exuses for himself. It sounded more like he was pissed because he was being underrated. And as long as his team was winning, it's not a big issue imho. If his team was losing, and then he brought this up then that's whining. But they were winning. And Kobe truly did play better after he got his knee treated. How do you explain that? Was it just a coincidence that he played better after he got his knee treated?

And Lebron may not have personally made excuses, but excuses were made for him. You remember when Lebron shot lefthanded FT's VS the Chicago Bulls in the first round? That was basically Lebron crying for attention imho, for you to use your opposite hand to shoot means that your stronghand must be terribly hurt. But if it was terribly hurt it would've came up on the X-rays. Lebron is just a drama queen, simple as that. His whole demeanor is that of an attention seeker.

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Kobe's nowhere the biggest excuse maker in sports. Lebron is 6'9 and 250 pounds, he should be able to play through a minor injury. And yes, it was a minor injury that was way overblown. Look at this excerpt:

Lebron did play through the injury:lol..

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remain anonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing with his injury in its current state,” the report reads. “Apparently, the damage is enough that the right arm of King James … is having great difficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball.”

A random source :lol..nice one..

Are you seriously going to tell me that's not overblowing it? An X-ray on his elbow showed nothing, no sign of damage. So at the most he had a bone bruise. And yes, bone bruises are a pain in the ass (I had one just about two months ago). But there is absolutely no reason why you should be grabbing your arm in pain every chance you get, it's just not that serious.

Do you have a link that shows Lebron grabbing his arm in pain every chance he got?..

And what you posted about Kobe didn't sound like he was making exuses for himself. It sounded more like he was pissed because he was being underrated. And as long as his team was winning, it's not a big issue imho. If his team was losing, and then he brought this up then that's whining. But they were winning. And Kobe truly did play better after he got his knee treated. How do you explain that? Was it just a coincidence that he played better after he got his knee treated?

Kobe clearly did make excuses..how the fuck could you have read the quotes I posted and not believe it's an excuse?..he clearly says that he played poorly due to injuries..

Kobe played better when he went up against poor defenses in Utah w/o Kirilenko and Phoenix..he struggled against the 2 good/great defenses he went up against..that's all there is to it..

It's the same thing we heard about his "finger injury", even though he had a great stretch of basketball after he first suffered the "finger injury"..was that a coincidence?..

And Lebron may not have personally made excuses, but excuses were made for him. You remember when Lebron shot lefthanded FT's VS the Chicago Bulls in the first round? That was basically Lebron crying for attention imho, for you to use your opposite hand to shoot means that your stronghand must be terribly hurt. But if it was terribly hurt it would've came up on the X-rays. Lebron is just a drama queen, simple as that. His whole demeanor is that of an attention seeker.

Lebron is an attention seeker, no doubt about that..

Excuses are made for all star players when they struggle, there's a huge difference between others making excuses for you, compared to the actual player making excuses for his play..

The media made excuses for Tim Duncan during the NO series in 2008, yet Duncan never spoke anything about it, and he's probably the last guy you would ever hear making excuses..

Chillen
08-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I don't see how a little knee injury getting fixed will change Kobe's game all that much. He might be a little quicker, but if the knee was really that bad there is no way in hell he could have played as well as he did or played at all. Want to know what a real knee problem is, ask Greg Oden.

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 03:29 PM

Do you have a link that shows Lebron grabbing his arm in pain every chance he got?..

Kobe clearly did make excuses..how the fuck could you have read the quotes I posted and not believe it's an excuse?..he clearly says that he played poorly due to injuries..

Kobe played better when he went up against poor defenses in Utah w/o Kirilenko and Phoenix..he struggled against the 2 good/great defenses he went up against..that's all there is to it..

It's the same thing we heard about his "finger injury", even though he had a great stretch of basketball after he first suffered the "finger injury"..was that a coincidence?..

Excuses are made for all star players when they struggle, there's a huge difference between others making excuses for you, compared to the actual player making excuses for his play..

The media made excuses for Tim Duncan during the NO series in 2008, yet Duncan never spoke anything about it, and he's probably the last guy you would ever hear making excuses..

Yes, he played through it. But it was not a major injury. Do you not understand the two circumstances here? Kobe actually needed surgery for his injury. Lebron had a bone bruise. If Kobe was going to get surgery, then he has pretty much every right to let people know. Not that Lebron doesn't have the right to let people know as well, but it's not expected. I'm dressing up to play ball in a little bit, my bone bruise is still healing. I have a bone bruise in my hand from bracing myself when I took a fall playing pickup. It only hurts when you put pressure on it, which is why it's ridiculous that we had Lebron shooting lefthanded and grabbing his elbow repeatedly.

Why would I need a link to show Lebron constantly grabbing his elbow? We all saw it, everybody saw it. YOU saw it as well, but if you're going to BS that you didn't all I have to do is bump a thread from a few months ago. There were plenty of debates if Lebron was faking/exaggerating his "injury".

So you're saying him having a good stretch of games after he got his knee treated was just a coincidence? Lmao. Was it a coincidence that Kobe had a great stretch of games after his finger injury? It was a finger injury, yes it can be nagging but that is much easier to play through than a knee that he eventually needed surgery for.

How I see it with the whole excuses thing is this : Kobe Bryant is 6'6 220 pounds, Lebron is 6'9 250 Pounds. Lebron is just built stronger than Kobe. He's bigger and he has way less wear and tear on his body than Kobe does. The way I see it is that if Kobe's knee was hurting him so much that he had to actually have surgery on it, then he has the right to speak out on it. If Lebron has a bone bruise he needs to man up and play through it.

TheManFromAcme
08-01-2010, 04:05 PM
There is some ownage going on in here.....

tee, hee

21_Blessings
08-01-2010, 04:12 PM

Kobe on the other hand, has built up a reputation as a win-first, warrior that never makes excuses, which is part of the reason this bothers me..he's the biggest excuse maker in sports..if people stopped calling him some kind of warrior and whatever, then I wouldn't care, TBH..

Link?..

*gets spanked in :lol eastern conference :lol 2nd round*: bricks fake left handed free throw.

*wins back to back finals MVPs*: gets arthroscopic knee surgery.

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Yes, he played through it. But it was not a major injury. Do you not understand the two circumstances here? Kobe actually needed surgery for his injury. Lebron had a bone bruise. If Kobe was going to get surgery, then he has pretty much every right to let people know. Not that Lebron doesn't have the right to let people know as well, but it's not expected. I'm dressing up to play ball in a little bit, my bone bruise is still healing. I have a bone bruise in my hand from bracing myself when I took a fall playing pickup. It only hurts when you put pressure on it, which is why it's ridiculous that we had Lebron shooting lefthanded and grabbing his elbow repeatedly.

I don't understand why you're saying this though..

Lebron didn't make excuses, Kobe did..

The rest is irrelevant..Lebron holding his elbow is meaningless, you don't know if he was in pain or not during those moments..you're just pointing out random moments during games..

I never claimed Kobe wasn't in pain, I don't know if he was, I just said that he uses excuses, which is sad, and it's a fact..

His surgery isn't that meaningful to me..athletes have end of season surgeries all the time, athletes go through far worse injuries than Kobe throughout the year, yet he's the only one that makes excuses about it, which is my point..

It's irrelevant anyways..he made excuses, that's all there is to it..

Why would I need a link to show Lebron constantly grabbing his elbow? We all saw it, everybody saw it. YOU saw it as well, but if you're going to BS that you didn't all I have to do is bump a thread from a few months ago. There were plenty of debates if Lebron was faking/exaggerating his "injury".

You said he held his elbow on every play or whatever, using massive hyperbole, which is why I pointed it out..you also have no proof that his elbow wasn't hurting at times during games..it's pretty common to be in pain during basketball games with so much contact..

Either way, it's irrelevant, he didn't make excuses..

So you're saying him having a good stretch of games after he got his knee treated was just a coincidence? Lmao. Was it a coincidence that Kobe had a great stretch of games after his finger injury? It was a finger injury, yes it can be nagging but that is much easier to play through than a knee that he eventually needed surgery for.

He made excuses during the Boston series too..my 2nd quote was from the Celtics series..

So you claim that:

-Kobe struggled..
-Then he had his knee treated and dominated..

I'll accept that, but then what about:

-Kobe struggling during the Finals, well after his knee was "treated"..
-Then making excuses about it once again, just like he did during the OKC series..

Your logic doesn't make any sense..did he re-aggravate his knee at one point?..

The only thing that makes sense is that Kobe struggled vs. the good defenses he went up against, and dominated against the bad defenses..these are facts, once again..

Either way, it doesn't matter, he still made excuses..

How I see it with the whole excuses thing is this : Kobe Bryant is 6'6 220 pounds, Lebron is 6'9 250 Pounds. Lebron is just built stronger than Kobe. He's bigger and he has way less wear and tear on his body than Kobe does. The way I see it is that if Kobe's knee was hurting him so much that he had to actually have surgery on it, then he has the right to speak out on it. If Lebron has a bone bruise he needs to man up and play through it.

This is so irrelevant to the argument..

I'm not trying to compare Kobe's injury to Lebron's injury, you're the one(and Laker fans too, of course) that brought up Lebron's elbow ..I only even mentioned them together in response to you bringing it up..

My point is that Kobe makes excuses for his injuries, which I've proven with facts..I don't know why you're bringing up everything else, it's irrelevant to this argument..

I'm using facts that I've already backed up for my argument that Kobe makes excuses, while you're bringing up these random videos of Lebron holding his elbow, even though it has nothing to do with Kobe making excuses(which was my original argument), and it has nothing to do with Lebron making excuses(which he never did)..

Kobe made excuses, Lebron didn't..that's my argument..what else is there to argue about?..

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 04:19 PM

I don't know why you ignored this part, too :lol..

21_Blessings
08-01-2010, 04:22 PM

Link?..

The rest is irrelevant..Lebron holding his elbow is meaningless, you don't know if he was in pain or not during those moments..you're just pointing out random moments during games..

I never claimed Kobe wasn't in pain, I don't know if he was, I just said that he uses excuses, which is sad, and it's a fact..

His surgery isn't that meaningful to me..athletes have end of season surgeries all the time, athletes go through far worse injuries than Kobe throughout the year, yet he's the only one that makes excuses about it, which is my point..

You said he held his elbow on every play or whatever, using massive hyperbole, which is why I pointed it out..you also have no proof that his elbow wasn't hurting at times during games..it's pretty common to be in pain during basketball games with so much contact..

He made excuses during the Boston series too..my 2nd quote was from the Celtics series..

So you claim that:

-Kobe struggled..

-Then making excuses about it once again, just like he did during the OKC series..

The only thing that makes sense is that Kobe struggled vs. the good defenses he went up against, and dominated against the bad defenses..these are facts, once again..

I'm not trying to compare Kobe's injury to Lebron's injury, you're the one that brought Lebron's elbow up..I only even mentioned them together in response to you bringing it up..

My point is that Kobe makes excuses for his injuries, which I've proven with facts..I don't know why you're bringing up everything else, it's irrelevant to this argument..

I'm using facts that I've already backed up for my argument that Kobe makes excuses, while you're bringing up these random videos of Lebron holding his elbow, even though it has nothing to do with Kobe making excuses(which was my original argument), and it has nothing to do with Lebron making excuses(which he never did)..

Kobe made excuses, Lebron didn't..that's my argument..what else is there to argue about?..

What injury did Lebron play through? The Cleveland medical staff is curious.

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Lebron's bone bruise, or whatever Hawk brought up..

Either way, it's irrelevant to my argument..

The point of this thread is that Kobe makes excuses, which I've proven..Blessings had to bring up Lebron though, out of insecurity, even though this should have nothing to do with him:lol..

Red Hawk brought up Lebron for no reason too..I guess because he was holding his elbow on a few plays:lol..it has nothing to do with Kobe's excuses..

21_Blessings
08-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Lebron's bone bruise, or whatever Hawk brought up..

Either way, it's irrelevant to my argument..

So what you're saying he didn't actually play through an injury. Bone bruise :lol

I'm insecure yet you just wrote an essay based on a fallacious argument. :lol

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 04:27 PM

So you claim that:

-Kobe struggled..

The only thing that makes sense is that Kobe struggles vs. the good defenses he went up against, and dominated against the bad defenses..these are facts, once again..

I'm not comparing Kobe's injury to Lebron's injury, you're the one that brought Lebron's elbow up..I only even mentioned them together in response to you bringing it up..

OK, I see your point better now so let's not stray away from it. Basically you're saying Kobe is making excuses for playing badly. What I'm trying to say was he wasn't making excuses, but rather he was frustrated because he was being slept on when he struggled. I think it really comes down to how you interpret things. I just don't feel Kobe saying his knee was bothering him was him making excuses. I maybe wrong, but that's how I see it.

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 04:27 PM
So what you're saying he didn't actually play through an injury. Bone bruise :lol

Cleveland Cavaliers' star Lebon James received X-rays and an MRI on Wednesday night, and the tests revealed that he has a strained right elbow and a bruised bone near the elbow.

So Blessings knows more than doctors that perform and read X-rays and MRIs now? :lol..

21_Blessings
08-01-2010, 04:29 PM
The X-rays and MRIs that didn't show anything? :lol..

I banged my funny bone on the coffee table. Had to type this post left handed.

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 04:30 PM
The X-rays and MRIs that didn't show anything? :lol..

I banged my funny bone on the coffee table. Had to type this post left handed.

Cleveland Cavaliers' star Lebon James received X-rays and an MRI on Wednesday night, and the tests revealed that he has a strained right elbow and a bruised bone near the elbow.