PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going Camping?!?!?

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2010, 10:13 AM
Today is the start of Cowboys training camp and I was wondering who was going? I want to go next week.

But not just the Cowboys, if you're going to training camp of another team, let us know. I have a friend that's a Bengals fan (don't ask) and he's playing on making a trip to Kentucky to see the team practice.

Football is on the way back and I'm excited.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2010, 10:37 AM
lol Durant Oden 50/50

Whisky Dog
07-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Do you need vouchers or anything to go to the camp practice or do you just show up and walk into the alamodome?

Will Hunting
07-24-2010, 12:27 PM
lol San Antonio Cowboy fan

Training Camp Baby!!! This is our time of the year to be fans!!!

austN Spur
07-24-2010, 03:21 PM
All my brothers and my pops are going to sundays practice. I'm hoping i can make it but right now it doesnt look good. hopefully i can make it before camp is all done.

and to the dude wondering about price. you dont have to spend a dime. but there is the cowboy store truck outside.

scottspurs
07-24-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm going to camp every possible day that I can while the boys are here.

Dr. Gonzo
07-24-2010, 03:48 PM
lol San Antonio Cowboy fan

Training Camp Baby!!! This is our time of the year to be fans!!!

lol not wanting their own NFL team because they get to watch practice

Spursfan092120
07-24-2010, 04:15 PM
I'll be there next Sunday...taking my little nephew.

Spursfan092120
07-24-2010, 04:16 PM
lol not wanting their own NFL team because they get to watch practice
Big difference between not wanting a team and knowing you're not going to get one. Nobody in San Antonio would say they "don't want" an NFL team because they're a Cowboys fan..if they do, they're idiots.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2010, 05:02 PM
I want a team in SA although I'd still be a Cowboys fan first. I can't switch allegiances like that after being raised and following the Boys my whole life. Although I'd definitely be a fan of the SA team and support them too. However, if the SA team were to meet the Cowboys, I'd stick with the Boys.

Having said that, I'd definitely raise my kids (4 & 2) to be fans of the SA team first and Cowboys second.

As for the cost, it's free to get in. All you have to do is pay for parking plus whatever you buy inside of course.

I'm just so excited because it means the worst time of the year for sports is winding down and we're entering the stretch run on our way to FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Texas Chili Dog
07-24-2010, 06:16 PM
I am in San Antonio this weekend. I'm gonna post a few observations from the first day of camp in the Cowboys thread.

Nathan Explosion
07-24-2010, 06:56 PM
lol Durant Oden 50/50

LOL at people defending the Oden over Durant pick. Especially from a franchise that passed on Bird and Jordan.

Spursfan092120
07-24-2010, 08:29 PM
LOL at people defending the Oden over Durant pick. Especially from a franchise that passed on Bird and Jordan.
:tu...but..but they needed a big man.

J.T.
07-25-2010, 05:18 AM
If you have to camp to kick ass at Call of Duty, you might as well turn in your dick.

Spursfan092120
07-25-2010, 11:26 AM
If you have to camp to kick ass at Call of Duty, you might as well turn in your dick.
huh? Call of Duty? We're talking about Cowboys Training Camp, bro.

Whisky Dog
07-25-2010, 12:35 PM

I just run around with my rpd and fuck people up. Except or the campers who shiit Kevin the back. Fucking campers.

Ok, back to the topic... So you just show up, pay for parking, and walk inside the dome? What times are the practices tomorrow? Think I'll catch one for a bit if I get there from Austin early enough

Nathan Explosion
07-25-2010, 02:45 PM
I just run around with my rpd and fuck people up. Except or the campers who shiit Kevin the back. Fucking campers.

Ok, back to the topic... So you just show up, pay for parking, and walk inside the dome? What times are the practices tomorrow? Think I'll catch one for a bit if I get there from Austin early enough

I prestiged and am missing my ACR. While the gun isn't powerful, the great iron sight lets me use marathon pro with a silencer and still be accurate. Add that to ninja pro and cold blooded pro and I take out campers all the time.

I love sneaking up on snipers, tea bagging them and then stabbing them without them knowing it. I'm only 2 levels away from getting that gun back.

As for the Cowboys, the schedule is on their website. They're alternating 2 a days with 1 day of practice. Since they had 1 practice yesterday, I'd imagine they're doing 2 today and 1 tomorrow. The single practice is afternoon at 2 or so.

The best time to go, if you can make it, is weekday morning practice. No one should be there so you should get a good seat and a good parking spot with little traffic.

Nathan Explosion
07-25-2010, 02:49 PM
No one is going to Houston to see the Texans? If I could I would. They should be a good team this year, and hey, it's NFL football. I'd see the Raiders if I could. I don't care. Beats watching baseball.

The last time I went to training camp, there were some Eagles fans there. They made a scene and joked around, but when some respectful Cowboy fans engaged them in conversation, they said they were there to watch NFL players play, even if it was the hated Cowboys. They seemed like cool guys overall, just having some fun.

Goran Dragic
07-25-2010, 03:04 PM

lol at being a history revising Longhorn nuthugger trying to argue that half the league would have taken Durant over Oden.

lol at forgetting all the bad press Durant had leading up to draft about how little he could bench

lol at saying that Portland should have known Oden would be injury prone

Nathan Explosion
07-25-2010, 05:31 PM
lol at being a history revising Longhorn nuthugger trying to argue that half the league would have taken Durant over Oden.

lol at forgetting all the bad press Durant had leading up to draft about how little he could bench

lol at saying that Portland should have known Oden would be injury prone

LOL at still defending the decision.

LOL at not letting it go.

Durant supporters won.

Goran Dragic
07-25-2010, 05:57 PM
LOL at still defending the decision.

LOL at not letting it go.

Durant supporters won.

LOL not denying anything I said because it's all true

Ditty
07-25-2010, 07:01 PM